Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

CILF (Character I'd Like to Fuck)

Sasaki Haise.

3f281c54092a81fa63a3164bf9f3fb64_480.jpg

Kiryu Senpai from Kiss x Sis - https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3873/14918729169_dbb4cfcb72_z.jpg

genetically predisposed towards pubic baldness... lucky bitch!

I don't know what it was. But it's not that surprising. A lot of children's programs had hidden sexual connotation.

All those Disney princesses....Jasmine is who I wanted to look like.

And Helen Parr from the Incredibles.....those hips...I would kill for those.

Revnarh said:
I'd like to fuck some of the girls in Monster Musume...just kidding, I want to have sex with all of them!

Strangely I see nothing wrong with that.

Miia is a favorite but Rachnera's attitude is pretty amusing.

I would have to say Hinata from Naruto cause in real life I have a thing for girls with blue hair ( dyed ) and girls who are just genuinely shy.

and also

Whinrey ( Full Metal Alchemist Bother Hood )

Misato from Evangelion has always had my blood pump in lust! Asuka too would be an exciting time with the Dom and switching fights HA!

Kallen Stadtfeld from Code Geass as she as another fun fiery red head!

Rinko Iori from Gundam Build Fighters has stolen my interest in recent years with that absolute sexy milf look to her!

Lelouch from Code Geass :heart:

He would waste his geass on me because he won't be needing it.
I will be his geass slave

funny-anime-wallpaper-lelouch-lamperouge-sexy-anime-wallpaper.jpg

Alucard from Hellsing [[totallynotarabidfangirloranythingono]]

Blue Beetle [third incarnation] from the realm of DC. [[best part with this is....if you think about it...it's a threesome if you count the homicidal scarab on the poor guy's back XD seriously...I would LOVE to know what Khaji-Da's reaction to his host having sex would be XD plus...if the scarab DOES like sexy times...then I bet all kinds of fun could be had....bblbrainingutterlol]]

Riddick...it's Riddick...who doesn't want to do him?!

Hmmmm.....I think I might have a few more.

Samui from Naruto - Calm, strong and a smoking hot body. What else to list?

Seras Victoria - Even though I'm betting Alucard wouldn't let me anywhere near her...It's my dream and I'm sticking to it

Sailor Jupiter (when she's 18 or older) - Nothing much else to say.

Tsunade from Naruto. I know that she is old, but she looks hot!

Toph from Avatar (when she is at least 18 or 20 years old, the same counts for Katara and Ty Lee)

Yoko Littner because I like redheads and she is sexy.

Holo from Spice & Wolf combined with a cute neko like Eris from Cat Planet Cuties! and a bunny girl like Kurousagi from Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?

Meiko Shiraki from Prison School (I'd be her personal pet)

Ahhhhh anime....home for something for everyone and the most gorgeous of guys. Well id definately go for Makoto Tachibana. He comes across as the very big brother type and is so sweet and caring, but he has that slightly vulnerable side which just swings it more for me....also that body! Id be his uke anyday :3 helps my claim is proved by him voted the sexiest anime man of 2013 :heart:

Alucard [ hellsing.
D [ vampire hunter d ]
and a handfull of video game guys [ that may not count in this thread cause its an anime / manga thread.. but i still love em.. lol ]

Back
Top Bottom