Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A rehab romance (Myself, Kaiden)

Zoe smiled as she felt him still thrusting inside of her, she was positive a fourth climax was building up inside of her. She had never experienced sex so amazing in her life, she didn't know if she was falling for him or if she was just lusting after him due to the fact that he made her feel absolutely amazing. In the eighteen years she'd been alive she had never experienced anything so amazing, all her body wanted was his against it nothing else mattered. She moaned as he sucked on the soft skin of her neck, thrusted her hips against his just so glad he'd walked into her room.

He groaned as she moved her hips with his, the sensation of his climax building up at an alarmingly fast pace caused him to curse under his breath, "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." He groaned lowly and rested his forehead on her chest, his thrusts becoming a bit erratic in pace, he was very, very close to his climax, but he wanted her to cum one last time before he gave himself the release his body was so greedily clawing at.

Zoe's body wouldn't let her hold back, she arched her back a little as she let go of her forth climax. She looked into his eyes, knew that he wouldn't be far behind her. This was the best thing that had ever happened to her, she wanted nothing more then to feel him release inside of her. There would be no consequences, that was fine with her because this was going to be more then some random hookup every now, then least she hoped it would be.

Feeling her climax was the breaking point for him, he let out a long, deep groan and let his own climax finally release. He could feel as his cum filled her pussy up and shuddered a few more slow thrusts escaped his trembling body before his arms gave out on him and he clooapsed on top of her, his breathing coming in quick erratic pants, "Holy fucking shit..."

'' That was amazing! I've never felt anything so intense in my life, we were sober. I can just imagine what it'll be like after a few joints or something a little stronger.'' Zoe said as she smiled, looked into his eyes caressing his cheek with her thumb pressing her lips against his. She was still pretty horny, could more then likely go another round but she would let him rest. Opening the drawer next to her bed she opened a little baggie then looked at the white pills inside as she debated on giving him one then taking one herself, it wasn't like any other drug either one of them had taken so it would make things ten times more intense then it had been.

He kissed her back briefly and rolled off of her, breaking the kiss and glanced at her, "As much as I want to say yes to that, I need food. I threw mine at an orderly earlier and ran off, which actually led me here. I had planned to sneak out and go to the Taco Bell next door and see if they would hook me up today instead of my normal thursday visit." He slipped off the bed and pulled his boxers and pants on, glancing over at her he bit down on his lip and shook his head, "Do you know how sexy you look right now? My cum dripping from your pussy, laying on your back like you have not a care in the world, holding a little baggie of pills." He shook his head and grabbed his shirt, "Fuck if I hadn't just had the most massive climax I'd had in years I'd be all over you again..."

'' Bring me back something will you? I didn't have time to eat cause I came straight here after signing in, well I'll be here when you get back I promise.'' Zoe said as she sealed the bag, set it on the stand next to her bed with a smile on her face as she looked at him. She would be there just the way he had left her completely naked covered in his juices, well maybe not covered in his juices she would clean herself up but she would still be there when he got back. Running her fingers through her hair she just laid there, wished they had a television in the room but she would entertain herself until he returned.

He pulled the shirt on and gave her a two fingered salute before leaving her room, he walked casually down the hallways, taking turns at what seemed like total random selection. He soon found himself at a set of unguarded and unwatched doors at the back of the building, he glanced around before opening them and slipping outside. He sighed in relief and made his way to the hole in the fence he used to get out off the property of the center, once he was on the other side of the fence he was basically a free man, but he knew he would be pursued if her ever tried to escape from this stupid place. Rolling his shoulders and cracking his neck he made his way over to the Taco Bell that was next to the rehab center, walking in he gave a smirk to the manager, oh yes, he would definitely be getting free food today. He walked over to the counter and called her over, leaning towards her slightly he began whispering in her ear, telling her the things she wanted to hear. She gestured to the register and took his order, 10 soft shell tacos and 10 hard shell tacos, all just the normal way they were made.

Zoe cleaned hetself up then put on a clean pair if panties but that was all she put on, she laid back on the bed with her hands locked behind her head. She couldn't stop thinking about all the pleasure she had felt, wondered how many times he would fuck her until he got bored. It amazed her that she had let her guard down so quickly, she was still very much in the mood for another round. After some food she was sure they could pop a pill or two then go at it all night, make the entire center jealous of their bond. She closed her eyes, thought about him which turned her on enough to pleasure herself while he was gone but she would wait til he got back.

He got the food and snuck back into the rehab center and quickly made his way back to her room, when he entered he tossed the bags onto her bed, spilling out some of the tacos inside, "Walla! Normal people food!" As he spoke he had thrown his arms up in the air in mock excitement, causing his shirt to rise slightly and expose the tattoos on his hips.

" Mmm tacos!! I love tacos, oh love your tattoos. Didn't notice them before." Zoe said as she smiled, watched the food fly out of the bag. She fixed the pillows on her bed so she was sitting up, made sure he had room to sit down next to her. " It's depressing they don't let us have tv's in our roms. After some food those pills will slide right down, make a normal high feel like a walk in the park." She said as she opened a taco,,started eating loving the taste of food from outside better then anything from the cafeteria would have tasted.

He laughed a bit and sat down next to her, "I don't see how you could have missed them, they're pretty obvious." He smirked and grabbed a few tacos, unwrapping one and eating it in just two bites. The room had begun to fill with the smell of tacos, making him even hungrier than he had already been. His eyes slipped over to the little baggie of pills and he bit his lip, "Who'd you get those from?"

" His name was Anton.. He 's been my supplier for a couple of years, I never had to give him money. " Zoe said as she finished her taco, grabbed another one then ate it in two bites. She missed Anton but for some reason she had a feeling axle knew him, hoped it didn't cause any problems. It'd been weeks since she had spoken to Anton, she hoped he was okay but she pushed those thoughts aside. She had a feeling Anton was more then likely behind bars, she sighed then shrugged all the worry off as she reached for one of the pills then popped it into her mouth then swallowed it.

He let out a bitter laugh and ate another taco, "Go fucking figure, that's the asshole that ratted me out and got me thrown in jail." He shook his head and looked at the time, "The orderlies will be doing their noon rounds soon, better hide that shit and make sure you're able to keep your cool when they come in. But I gotta go, you can keep the rest of the hard shell tacos, just make sure they're hidden. And if they ask where you got them from, it wasn't me." He stuffed the rest of the soft shell tacos into one of the bags and got off the bed and headed to the door, "Oh, and if they ask if you saw me, say no. I was never here."

" I know how the system works, doesn't surprise me." Zoe said as she stashed the pills then started to get dressed, made sure she had on clean scrubs. She tossed the other ones in a hamper outside her door then hid the tacos, fixed her bed so it looked like she had just been laying in it. Her heart raced but she knew she would be okay, she would do as she had been told. She laid back on her bed ran her fingers through her hair, turned off the boom box so she could hear the orderlies coming.

He smirked and left her room, heading down the hall and slipping into his room. Glancing around he grinned, he had managed to get ahold of some paint the day before and had painted his walls with many different designs and such. He had plenty of posters and things on his walls, he had his own comforter and pillow on his bed. He hid the tacos and flopped down onto his bed, he pulled a book out from under his pillow and began reading it, acting as though that had been what he was doing since he stormed out of the cafeteria.

A female orderly came into Zoe's room, it was the woman who had walked in on her and Ace earlier. She scanned the room with a very skeptical look before looking at Zoe, "In half an hour we're going to have a group session with the male patients, normally we don't do this, but we're trying something new seeing as some of the things we have been trying haven't been working very well with this new group of males. Especially Ace. Since you two have gotten to know each other so well, I want you to try and get him to actually participate in the session. He's never going to get out of here if he continues on the path he's on."

" Oh Right, okay. Thanks for the heads up we'll be there." Zoe said as she kept her cool, she usually could. She looked over at the clock then back at the orderly, kept a straight face as she thought about the closeness she'd had with Axle. Wondering who ace was she just ran her fingers brought Her hair, waited patiently for the orderly to leave. She was a little nervous about group therapy it wasn't for any specific reason she'd just never been real good at sharing her feelings, this would be the 1st time in years that she had attended therapy.

She nodded and left Zoe's room and headed down the hall to Ace's room, she opened up the door to find him with his hand down his pants and a book over his face. She blushed and looked away, clearing her throat loudly to catch Ace's attention.

Ace jerked up at the sound of someone clearing their throat, the book flying from his face and landing loudly on the floor. Even though he had sat up his hand continued to stroke his hard cock as he glared at the orderly, "Can't you see I'm a little busy here?" He asked, finally pulling his hand from his pants, leaving a large bulge sticking up in them.

The orderly smiled slightly and shook her head, "There are faster ways to do that Ace. A quicky before group session?" She asked, removing her pants and locking the door behind her.

Ace grinned and motioned for her to come to him, which she eagerly did. He grabbed her and they fucked for a good 15 minutes, Ace had made her cum six times in that short amount of time. The orderly was beyond the point of shaking as she panted heavily, feeling Ace's load fill her pussy up.

Ace pulled his pants back up, he hadn't bothered to even fully remove them, and shoved the orderly off his bed, "Alright slut, get the fuck out and let me clean myself up."

Zoe got hetself ready for group therapy, slid her feet into the slip on sneakers she had been given. She walked out of her room, headed toward the group Therapy room. Taking her seat she waited patiently for Ace as she looked around, noticed several male patients, very few female patients. She was starting to think she was the only female, that didn't bother her she had to admit being surrounded by men was a good thing. Of course she'd only been with a few in her life Ace included, the thought of being with others made her feel all tingly.

Ace had to practically drag the orderly to the group therapy room, apparently she couldn't feel her legs so she need him to help her. Pfft, what garbage, Ace knew she was doing just so she could touch him. As soon as they were in the room he plopped the orderly in her normal seat and took his own normal seat away from the rest of the group. Flipping the chair around he sat on it so the back of the chair was between his legs and his arms rested on the top of it, and his chin on his arms, "Alright Jenny, let's get this shit done with so I can go back to what I was doing before you barged in on me." Ace wasn't a happy camper at the moment, the orderly had started a second round with him after he had pushed her off his bed only to stop him right before he could cum. So yes, at the moment Ace had a painfully hard boner and he couldn't do a single thing about it.

Zoe looked back at him, winked with a smile as she motioned for him to sit next to her. She would take care of his problem after therapy, made it very obvious she hated group therapy just as much as he did. The pill she had taken earlier was starting to take effect, she felt hornier then she'd ever felt in her life. She looked at the orderly with a faint smile, pretended to listen as another patient started talking about how she had gotten there granted she was the only other female in the place. Danica told her story, looked back at ace with a seductive but devious smile. Unlike Zoe she wasn't a brunette she had black hair that fell around her shoulders, looked like a model which she had been until she got fired for being drunk on a set.

Ace was about to move when he caught the other girl's seductive look, biting his lip he groaned and covered his crotch with his hands and rested his forehead on the back of the chair. Danica was a new girl just like Zoe was, and Ace knew for a fact he had never fucked her before and that he wanted to. But one more glance at Zoe and he walked over to her, hands still covering his crotch as he walked. He wasn't ashamed that he had a boner at the moment, but he didn't want it popping out of his pants like it had in the last male x female group session. He grabbed the chair next to Zoe and spun it around, sitting in it like he had been the other chair. As he tuned out what the others were saying his eyes slowly drifted over to the model, he began to imagine what she would look like naked, which only served to make his boner worse.

" She can join us later.." Zoe whispered as she smiled at him, the words that had come out of her mouth came as no surprise. She'd been with a couple girls, liked guys more but she could see how much this new girl caught Ace's attention. Listening to the others talk she rolled her eyes, sighed resting her hands behind her head. She was not amused with the session at all, one guy had confessed something she could have gone her whole life without knowing. It appeared that her problems were nothing compared to what the others were bringing up in therapy.

Ace looked up when his name was called, prompting him that it was his turn to 'share' his reasons for being here. He sighed and shook his head, "Alright, 9 days you've been trying to get me to spill my story and you haven't given up yet, I'll spill." He pulled a taco from his pocket and unwrapped and took a bit out of it, "It's a long story, so bear with me. It starts off, me in my freshman year of high school, about half way through I meet this guy named Tony, he takes me out with his buddies and we all chill at the bowling alley. Alright cool, but then once he got bored of that we all went out to the back of the place and Tony pulls a massive joint from his pocket and just rips that bitch up like no tomorrow. He offers it to me and I take it. I end up liking weed. Kay, big whoop. Then high school progresses, I'm now a Junior in high school and Tony points out that I've never been laid before. I didn't really care, I was content being the QB of the football team, captain of the wrestling team, and also one damn good actor in the drama club. Days go by, Tony keeps pushing this one girl on me. Now this girl is smokin hot. Biggest tits in the school and the smallest waist with a fat ass to match those tits. Now I know girl very well, she was in drama club with me. She just happened to play the female role to my male role, so we spent plenty of time together as it was. But Tony keeps persisting and persisting, so finally one day I invite her over to my little shit hole of an apartment to 'practice' with me. We ended up fucking each others brains out for several hours, but no, we didn't just fuck. About an hour into it she pulls out a little thing of coke and asks me to do a line with her. And my god, let me tell you, you have never experienced sex until you've been put on hyper drive and hyper high. Cause not only did we do coke, we popped a bit of acid too. This girl was just loaded with the most amazing drugs I'd ever experienced. And well, shit escalated from there, I graduated high school with the highest GPA in my entire class. I got a good job at some stupid emo store, Hot topic or something like that, as a manager. And well, I had plenty of cash to blow, and I was hooked on these drugs, but I tell ya, I've never experienced a better time in my entire life."

He took a deep breath and glanced around, everyone's attention was on him, their eyes never left him as he spoke. Smirking he continued, "A few months and several ex girlfriends later I find myself in some back alley with some shady mother fucker lookin to sell me 'something special' he had talked me up about this being some new drug like none that had ever been made before, turns out the fuckin asshole set me up for a bust. The cops came barreling in, guns up and lights flashin, tellin me to get down on the ground and shit. So I lay down, they busted me with 12 ounces of weed and about 10 ounces of coke. So I get thrown in the slammer to wait for my court hearing. It comes, I get sent back to the fuckin pound. Now, me being the crafty motherfucker I am, figured out a way to smuggle drugs in for myself. So I get caught one night jerkin myself off with one hand and doin a line of coke from the other. I got sent to one of those prissy rehab centers, you know, the ones you only attend once a week? Yeah, didn't work out. So here I am, in my whole 9 days of drug sobriety and going through some bitchy withdrawals. Oh, but this place hasn't done shit for my sex addiction, if anything it just helps it along."

Zoe patted his leg smiling as she listened to his story, she had to admit he'rs was pretty much the same. She was a straight a student captain of the cheerleading squad president of the drama club etc, then she got herself into drugs at a party one night she was fifteen or so got high then had sex with a male classmate. Nothing ever happened but it happened almost every night from run on, then she started drinking to. So she'd do a few lines smoke a joint or two have a few drinks then sleep with the same guy or a different one, remember her father either died overseas or just up, left. But this all went on for while, then she got a dui which looked bad for her mom so she had two options prison or rehab.

She chosen rehab but at first it was like ace had described you only went once a week, it did her absolutely no good. This was her second or third time in a rehab facility, she was already messed up after one pill. She had to admit she was feeling pretty good, kept looking over at Danica who looked like she might burst inro tears or something. Danica ran her fingers through her hair, kept looking at one specific guy but it wasn't ace. The guy she was looking at stood in the corner with gas arms crossed, looked like he was just watching.

Back
Top Bottom