Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A rehab romance (Myself, Kaiden)

Phoenix Rising

Supernova
Zoe Clarke was your average everyday teenager all except her mom just happened to be the local judge , her father well he'd been out of the picture for a really long time. She'd been told he had been killed overseas but she didn't believe it, now she in rehab for a few addictions her mother didn't approve of. It was a court ordered sentence because she had two choices after getting a DUI, those choices were jail or rehab she chose rehab. Of course she'd arrived by police car handcuffed, as soon as she was out of the car the cuffs were removed then she was handed her bag. Rolling her eyes she took her bag, opened the door going inside then signing in to begin her sentence. She was given a bracelet with a number on it, her name of course then told her room was down the hall With that information she found her room tossed her bag on the floor then ran her fingers through her hair.

Rolling her eyes when she saw the nasty looking outfit she had to wear while she was there she sighed leaving her door open not even thinking, started to change out of her street clothes into her scrubs or whatever they were. She was changed in seconds, flipped her hair out from under the collar then looked around her room. She smiled as she opened her bag, started to decorate the place so it felt a little more like home. Of course she'd even brought a small boom box so she could listen to her music she also had her ipod with her but her mom had taken her cell phone, laptop. '' Much better. Zoe thought as she smiled, started putting her clothes away. She didn't plan on removing any jewelry because she felt naked without it, just didn't feel right.

Axle Faust wasn't your typical teenager, yeah he got into trouble and did bad things, but he took things a few steps further than he probably should have. He did a lot of nasty drugs, and not only that, but he would sell them as well. Now Axle was caught one day and sent to jail, one would think that something like that would push him away from the things he did. Nope, not Axle, he got caught several times doing multiple different types of drugs while in jail. Now this caused the courts to take a different route in his punishment, he was sentenced to rehab until he showed that he had changed and given up drugs indefinitely. Needless to say Axle wasn't happy about this decision and fought it every step of the way. They had originally sent him to a normal rehab center, one where you go in one day a week and do your thing then leave and go do whatever. This obviously had been a bad idea because it enabled Axle to access drugs still, so the courts stepped up their game and sent him to a special center. Now this center wasn't like most rehab centers, no no, this one house its patients. It gave off a mental hospital vibe when you first entered it, which is exactly how Axle felt when he walked through those doors nine days ago.

Today Axle decided to do something about the way he was being fed here, he picked up his little plastic tray of food and smashed it into his 'favorite' orderlies face and screamed, "Fuck you, you fuckin' fuckface! I want some real god damned food here!" Getting up from his seat he dashed down the hall and into the first open room he could find and slamming the door shut behind him. Panting from his little run he stared at the female inhabitant of the room he had just run into, he gave a little wave to woman, she was obviously a new arrival. As he looked at her he could still see the defined creases in her uniform and she still had a tag on the sleeve, clearing his throat he pointed to her sleeve, "You got a tag on your sleeve still."

" oh crap." Zoe said as she ripped the tag off, smiled. " I'm Zoe.. You are? " she said refusing to give her last name because a lot of people dealt with get mom, knew she was her daughter so she always left her last name off. Pulling her hair back she sat down on the bed turned on her boom box, just stared at him. Looking at her you would think she'd never been with a guy, was still innocent. That wasn't true at all as a way of rebelling against her mother she started being sexually active at the tender age of fifteen. She'd been lucky but there were no guarantees she wasn't gonna come out of rehab with even more issues then she entered with, she had to admit the guy in her room was good looking.

He smirked slightly as a chuckle escaped him, "You just came in today, didn't you?" He crossed his arms over his chest and leaned back comfortably against the door. The normal outfits the patients were forced to wear were all a bit on the small size, so they fit him rather snugly, much to his slight annoyance due to the fact that he often ripped the shirts he was given. He glanced around the room, not really paying attention to the music coming from the boom box, "Name's Axel Faust by the way, been here only nine days so far." He grinned slightly as he introduced himself, he had a french last name which often brought on questions about where he was from. The only answer he could ever give to the questions was a shrug of his shoulders, his parents had dropped him off at an orphanage when he was only a few hours old. Or so he had been told.

" Nice to meet you Axle. I'd tell you my last name but I'm sure you could take a wild guess at what it is, yeah I'm new how obvious is it? " Zoe asked wondering what he was hiding from, she gave him the once over then smirked. Patting the bed she hoped he would sit down she didn't bite least not hard anyways, already she was feeling positive about going through with the program she had been enrolled in. This wasn't her first attempt at treatment she'd tried a 12 step program that had failed, now she was here. She felt like she was in prison due to the clothes, lucky for her her's actually accentuated her figure.

He nodded and walked over, sitting on the bed next to her, "Yeah, your mother sent me to jail a few times." He chuckled softly and looked her over once, she was actually kinda pretty. She had long hair, which he loved on a girl, her eyes were very pretty and seemed to call to his everytime he looked at her. Her complexion and body shape were perfect for her, giving a short approving grunt he laid back on her bed, lacing his fingers behind his head, "So, not to pry or anything, but I gotta ask... What are you rehabbing for? Alcohol? Drugs? Sex? Something weird that I probably don't want to know?"

" Both.. I got a Dui a few weeks ago, it was here or jail. I've had sex before but it's been awhile. Last time I had sex I think it was two months ago with some guy from school, he was leaving for basic training. Don't worry I'm out of high school , wasn't to sure about college. Now I'm here so." Zoe said as she laid back on her bed, smiled at him following what he did. It was how she flirted she would mimic whatever the guy did, then they would either tell her to stop or find it attractive. She hoped he found it attractive, it had just occurred to her she would be turning nineteen in a rehab center.

"So obviously no sex addiction there. So Drugs and Alcohol, two beautiful creations made simply to fuck a person up. Amazing." He laughed quietly and turned his head to look at her as she laid down, "Before you even ask about why I'm here I'll just tell you." He smirked and rolled over ending up leaning over her and looking down at her, "I'm in here for hardcore drug abuse and a very bad and hard to deal with sex addiction." He had rolled over her so she wouldn't mimic him anymore, he found it cute but mildly annoying at the same time, so he decided to them in a position where it would just be stopped by his body.

'' Sorry it's a flirting technique I use, obviously it annoys you. So who are you hiding from? Obviously your hiding from someone if your in my room. I'm not afraid of you, trust me just because I look like a I don't know what doesn't mean I can't handle myself my mom made me take self defense classes until a few months ago.'' Zoe said as she watched him, looked into his eyes she didn't care if he was there for pyromania or kleptomania she had to admit he was pretty sexy looking. She hadn't been with a guy in a few months, was really feeling the urges besides he was practically on top of her.

He chuckled and shrugged, "It didn't bother me too much. It was kinda cute." He lifted a hand and trailed it along her stomach, lightly tracing out invisible patterns on it, "I'm not looking to make you scared of me, just warning you of my scandalous behavior." He smirked and let his eyes scan her body once more, now that he was closer she was even more appealing to him. He hadn't had sex in several days, not since he had been caught with one of the female orderlies in the janitors closet. A smirk slipped onto his lips as his eyes slowly made their way back to hers, "So, you said it's been several months since you had sex last? Would you like to change that?"

'' Yeah that's right, sounds like a good plan. One thing first though. There's a box of condom's in the drawer next to my bed. I'm not afraid of catching anything it's just I like to be safe, really don't want to go home with an unexplained child. My mom would force me to give it up for adoption, then send me to a convent.'' Zoe said as she smiled, looked into his eyes. She wasn't trying to be rude or anything she was trying to be safe, being safe was a good thing for her. If she did go raw she would make sure he pulled out but a condom was better, she was a little nervous.

He pouted slightly and looked down at her, "Ah come on, there's no need to worry about that. I'm completely infertile. So even if I wanted to get someone pregnant I can't." He had be born this way, he shot blanks, and no matter how many times he had sex, he always came inside a girl, and he's never gotten a woman pregnant before.

'' Oh okay then no condom.'' Zoe said as she smiled, kissed him. She was a bold girl she believed in making the 1st move but was sure he thought otherwise so she pulled back, looked into his eyes running her hands along his body. For the first time Zoe felt a connection to someone, she'd always been attracted to the bad boy's but Axle was off the charts. She was glad her mom had sent her to rehab, she was glad she'd met Axle but there was just something about him that she really liked despite barely knowing him except for why he was there.

He chuckled and kissed her back, his hands rested on her hips as she ran her hands down his body. A light shudder ran through him and he picked her up off her feet and put her down on the bed. His hands moved and gripped her shirt and swiftly yanked it off.

Zoe watched him smiling as she looked into his eyes, as her shirt was yanked off her semi perfect body was exposed to him. She had a navel ring, it wasn't her only percing but her other piercings weren't anything disturbing. Tugging at his shirt she pushed it up, over his head then tossed it to the floor. She had no words, she was very impressed with his shirtless body. Something about him told her everything would be okay, the fact he was infertile was disappointing but a releif.

He let her pull his shirt off, the slightly cool air that hit him made his muscles tense up for a brief moment before they relaxed once again. His eyes caught her navel ring and he quirked an eyebrow and played with it, "How did you manage to sneak that in?" Before he had been sent here he had a few piercings of his own, a single one in his lower lip, one in his eyebrow, and one in his nose.

" Well having the judge for a mother pays off, you'll see that I have a tattoo just above my ass." Zoe said as she smiled, kissed him. She could tell where his lip ring had been, she slid her tongue along his lower lip letting him feel the cool touch of metal in the middle of her mouth. Obviously Zoe had been rebelling against her mother for awhile, she had no father so no one could tell her what to do. She didn't care how being I rehabbed hurt her mom's career all she cared about was trying to get better but it would take a few months or years.

He laughed and shook his head, "Lucky." Was all he could get out before her lips were on his and he felt the hardness of metal on his lower lip. A smirk slipped onto his face as his own tongue slipped out, pushing hers back into her mouth so his could gain access. As he kissed her his rough hands found their way the the elastic edge of the stupid pants they were all forced to wear. He slipped his fingers under it and teased her through her panties, this was one of his favorite things to do to a girl, tease them until they either begged for release from him, or he made them cum just by working his fingers in them.

Zoe arched hr back a little as she gazed into his eyes, she moaned into the kiss. A few months was a long time for her, she surprised she had lasted as long as she did without sex. She wasn't addicted to it but she liked it a lot, would do anything to get it. Right now she felt comfortable, relaxed hut Axle was certainly good at making her want him in so many ways. She wasn't the least bit nervous, while he teased her through her panties she rubbed his chest.

Smirking at her response to his actions he broke their kiss and latched onto her neck, nipping, biting, kissing, and sucking on it as his fingers began to rub her. His free hand gripped her pants and pulled them off of her, he tossed them to the floor along with their shirts and returned to what he had been doing, but this time his fingers slipped under her panties and teased her sensitive clit.

Zoe moaned tilting her head as she closed her eyes, reached arond to unhook her bra. Once it was undone she slid it off, let her perfect breasts spring to life. She knew he would be pleased, as he nibbled her neck even sucked with his fingers teasing her sensitive clit she was on cloud nine. It occurred to her that perhaps being a sex addict wasn't a bad thing, she could only hope he felt good inside of her when the time was right.

The moment her bra had been removed his lips had latched onto one of her nipples and he began to suck lightly on it, flicking it with his tongue and tracing circles around it. His fingers slowly moved from her clit, leaving her for a brief moment before two of his fingers suddenly thrust themselves inside her and began working her that way. His plan was to make her cum at least once before he even put himself inside her, that way he would slip in so much easier along with making it a lot simpler to make her cum as much as he could.

Zoe moaned opening her eyes so she could watch him, she arched her back as she dug her nails not the bed. " Oh.." Was all she could say letting him know that he had certainly found her weak spot, as he fingered her a climax started to build up. She knew she was going to enjoy herself in rehab as long as she could always hook up with him, nothing could stop them right now.

He removed his lips from her nipple and slid his body down so his head ended up between her legs, he kept his fingers moving within her and lowered his head and began to work her clit with his tongue. Rolling it, flicking it, and even sucking on it, anything to make her cum faster and harder.

Zoe's climax was really buildng up now, she dugs her nsils deeper int the sheets as she arched her back just a little more. She was feeling so good, knew it could only get better so she really looked forward to the good part. So far she could tell axle had been around the block a few times, he made her feel like she had never felt before.

Back
Top Bottom