The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Ike did not like that look on her face, but he honestly didn't pay it much mind...nor really think about it as the group of them headed down under the castle. The Zora had did some incredible work with the caves, and the waterways underneath. The hot springs were a little crude in their shape, but some wood had been crafted around them to give them a more formal, and royal feel. A single separator screen split it.

Which is when Ike realized something almost horrifying...

"Wow, this looks incredible," Link said in amazement, undoing his scarf with a smile. "I feel relaxed already!"

...There were two of them, and four of them. Sweet merciful gods, grant him patience as he undid his bandanna first, as if it was some kind of petulant rebellion. Link had no idea, did he? The poor, naive fool.

"Really, it does!" Lucina agreed as Robin and Zelda looked a the separator in the middle questioningly.

"Hmm, nice but something is off. How can we all relax together if we can't see each other?" Zelda asked, an innocent grin on her face. Robin chuckled softly and nodded.

"I agree, that makes things..difficult." Difficult to see Ike and Link's wonderous, muscular forms. "Good thing it's big enough that we can all fit on one side..." Robin purred.

"I don't think that is particularly-" Ike started

"It does seem somewhat isolated," Link agreed, arms crossed in thought. That traitor!. Ike felt betrayed, Impa was the only one who seemed a tiny bit sheepish about that proposition. Unfortunately, Zelda's...charms had been worked on her long, long ago. She would sooner feel embarassed than disagree with her Queen on something as frivolous as this, but...she also knew what the Queen was hinting at, both Queens...rather.

"...What?" Link said innocently, glancing at Ike, who was doing his best to not look like he was glaring at him. "...What did I say?"

Lucina was also quite...well embarrassed too. She had never shared about with any man before, but if her mother was there...that meant it was okay, right? Though looking at Zelda..she was really pretty and shapely...she had seen her mother too naked, and after having a baby her breasts never quite...went back to normal. They were still pretty big and Lucina?

Lucina didn't have much to show up there. Robin and Zelda were already walking over to the right side of the bath, giggling and wondering if Link really knew what he was agreeing too. Ike did..he must have known what they were up to. Impa and Lucina's opinion didn't really seem relevant to the two...unfortunately they'd just have to go along with it.

Of course, the moment they reached the spring they began to take off their clothes...Robin let down her gorgeous, white hair...and her body was gorgeous underneath all that clothing. Probably more so than what people would imagine. She didn't dress like a queen..she didn't even really dress like a woman...but to be fair, neither did Lucina.

"Mnnn, this feels so good on my skin!" Zelda exclaimed as the two queens stepped into the spring together. Lucina hadn't even..attempted to disrobe yet.

The separator gone, and Ike catching sight of Robin was...wow. He was expecting something of a...well lived frame, but he was off base entirely. The remainder of her childbearing hips and breasts were mouth watering, and her body was fit as it could be. Link was soon after the two, he was...the opposite of Ike, but not in a bad way. His shoulders weren't nearly as broad, and his muscle mass wasn't as large, but he was toned all the way through. He didn't have as many scars, Ike noted...but he did have a rather nasty, jagged one that went along his side and trailed up to his stomach. No doubt made him look more heroic.

"...He has no idea, does he?" Impa mumbled blandly, not that she...didn't appreciate the view, she did...Link had a deliciouslooking body, she wanted to...lick that scar.

"Probably not," Ike said, glad that he wasn't the only one who actually knew what the plan was...perhaps that's where the embarrassment came in.

"Oh, wow..." Link said, sinking into the spring with a heavy sigh. "That feels incredible...come on, Ike...what are you so nervous about? It's not that hot."

"Uh huh," Ike said dryly, unclipping his armor before taking an inward sigh and pulling off his tunic. Every inch of him was rough and muscular, scars littered his body. Some light, speaking of bad luck. Like the recent one on his shoulder, others likely had stories, like a particularly angry looking one along his left pectoral. Fine, if Link didn't care...he supposed he wouldn't. But Impa and Lucina were staring...at least Impa decided to tug off her chest armor and begin to disrobe. Truth be told, he was curious about her figure...that felt like such a pigheaded thing to say, but when you get conned by two Queens, you tend to get a little apathetic about that.

Lucina's face was bright red. She was really trying not to stare but...it was hard not to be...curious. And she hadn't really seen a man naked....so of course she couldn't help but watch Link undress. He was very handsome, and seemed so carefree that it was a little infectious. It made her start to take off her armor and cape. Though when Ike started undressing she couldn't help but stare, admiring his muscles...all those scars. As strange as it was she wanted to ask about every one of them. She was even curious about the one on Link that looked fairly new. But that was probably rude.

Zelda moved over to Link and sat with him, moving her arm around him as she stared at the three. "Come on, you three. Stop being so shy." She was staring at Ike, really.

"Zelda's right. Come on Lucina, you're not shy about taking baths with me." Robin agreed, though it was hard not to stare at Ike and Link. They were handsome in their own unique respects...

Impa was lovely in her own way as she slid off her tunic and squirmed out of her pants. Miles of dusky skin, nicked with her own battle scars. Her perky breasts were a wonderful surprise as she sauntered into the water, Ike admired her toned back for a moment before he stepped out of his boots and undid his belt, slipping down his pants and underpants to let his half erection slide out against his leg. He...had to admit, there was a certain amount of smugness in having three women stare at him like they were doing, Impa's lips subconsciously flicked out. Perhaps...perhaps relaxing was a better idea than she thought.

Regardless, he finally slid into the water with a faint exhale, sinking down next to Impa, who...despite herself, found a flush taking over.

"Happy?" Ike groused in annoyance as Link slid an arm around Zelda's shoulder with an easy smile.

"You really need to relax," he chuckled. "What's the problem?"

Naive fool. He'd say it until Link understood it.

Robin couldn't help but lick her lips..Ike was certainly impressive in all the right ways...perhaps he needed some encouragement to relax. Honestly he reminded her of Chrom...more muscular but nonetheless...well she really found herself longing to be with him. It would happen one way or another, she decided. Ah, but first...

"Lucina, don't be so shy.." She urged again, seeing as how she was still in the middle of taking her clothes off..quite slowly. But there was a deep flush across her cheeks. Ah..she must have been staring at Ike, too. Not surprising since she really did seem to have a crush on Ike despite her always saying that he reminded her of her father. Ah, she always had been a daddies girl.

"...I'm not..I'm just taking my time..." Lucina said as she slowly started to peel of her leggings, revealing her toned thighs.

Ike's blue eyes trailed along her legs...almost casually. Link was watching too, his interest was hidden underneath the water. Zelda had planned this, hadn't she? Hm...maybe he shouldn't have encouraged her so much? Ike was already erect, honestly. Impa being remotely nearby was torture, Robin's heavy breasts barely contained by the water...also torture, seeing her daughter's toned legs was horrendous torture. Zelda always aroused him, but all of this new blood was making him...antsy, like a deer in mating season.

Lucina could feel the stares on her and realized she had just created a spectacle of herself...She whined a little bit and tried to focus on undressing..though she was doing it in a way that actually was more arousing...or teasing maybe. Yes, she was certainly teasing Ike and Link, and Robin found amusement at that.

Slowly, her hands lifted up the last article of clothing that was covering her body. She bit her lip and slowly her supple vaginal lips were revealed, the soft wisps of blue hair on them neatly trimmed and maintained. Then came her extremely toned stomach..and small perky breasts. She pulled it completely off, her face even more red as she folded the shirt and placed it by the rest of her clothes and armor as she joined.

"That wasn't so bad, huh?" Robin asked with a smile, though Lucina was...quick to submerge herself.

Ike watched her sink into the water, and then suddenly realized he was staring as he glanced away a moment. He was actually starting to relax, but...Ike was in genuine awe that he was surrounded by so many attractive women.

"Does your mother always tease you like that?" Ike said dryly.

"Yes." Lucina muttered as she kept her eyes on the water. She was so far away from everyone else.

"Oh, I'm not teasing, I'm only encouraging.." Robin smirked and then stood up from the water, shamelessly revealing her naked body towards the others. She then walked over to Lucina and pulled her up somewhat forcefully. "To bond you have to be close, Lucina. This is a simple strategy. The closer you are to your allies, the harder you fight."

"Mother...you don't have to patronize me." Lucina told her as they both moved closer to Ike. Great...she knew what her mother was doing but she didn't have a choice...yeah..she was forcing her to be closer to the sexy muscular man that was Ike. Yeah.

Robin let Lucina go after she was..close enough to Ike. Then she sat even closer to him on the other side. "Hmm..You really did pick a good spot for us to take a break, Zelda." She said happily, angling her breasts just enough to wear she was showing them of in a subtle way.

"Mmmhmm.." Zelda purred as her hand trailed across Link's chest. "I thought so too..."

Ike shifted up a little bit when Robin stood, catching sight of mother and daughter together was...a lot to take for any hotblooded male. Especially when they moved closer, Ike flushed a moment when Robin settled comfortably next to him and Impa swallowed faintly, glancing over to Zelda. The air was getting thick...extremely thick with intent as Link slid his hand down subtly across her ribs, and into the water...it wasn't hard to guess that his hand was rubbing her inner thigh.

Ike was having a minor epiphany, really. He was here to relax, wasn't he? All of these...devil women teasing him, goading him...it stressed him out. So what was the easiest way to fix that? By making the first move. Taking charge wasn't...very easy for him outside of certain situations, but he had just about enough. "The closer you are to your allies, huh?" Ike mumbled, glancing to Robin a moment. Fine. Fine. Put into a corner by a strategist who knew his shameless weakness. Ike held his hand out for Lucina, his expression surprisingly serious despite the fact that his eyes were clear with hunger.

"Then I suppose we all need to get closer," he decided. If he'd play Robin's game...she'd be the target to make squirm the most.

Lucina looked at Ike's hand as he suggested they'd all get closer. What did he mean? Even if she wasn't sure what his intentions were, she reached out and took his hand. Robin watched that curiously. Was he actually going to give in and cooperate? And she didn't have to do anything?

"Yes, I agree. Come closer, Impa." Zelda gave the woman a smirk, not wanting her to feel left out. Besides, if Ike got two women, so should Link. Her hand went down into the water and found his erection as she teased him softly. This would be fun.

"I...yes, your majesty," Impa said, shifting closer to the two of them as Ike pulled Lucina in, arms slipping around her waist to kiss her. It wasn't a rough kiss, but a soft, affectionate one, his hands slipping along her neck to press her into the kiss as Impa's eyes settled...quite frankly, on Zelda as much as Link. Was this...really happening? Link seemed as surprised as Impa.

"...I had no idea you were so...erm..." Link said, as Impa's eyes narrowed in flustered anger.

"So, what?" she muttered. Yeep, that was still Impa...kind of made his cock twitch in Zelda's hands, however.

"Mnn!" Lucina wasn't expecting Ike to kiss her..and they were naked. Robin was also..not expecting how forward he was with Lucina...but she didn't say anything. Despite how surprised and flustered her daughter look, she was enjoying it. Lucina slowly started relaxing in his grip as her eyes closed and she began to enjoy the kiss.

"Open?" Zelda guessed, completely ignoring Impa's aggression, as usual. "Well all the same..I want you to relax with us Impa. I've never seen you truly..hmm...well are you into...?" She gestured to Link with her eyes as she kept moving her hand back and forth. She wasn't sure what Impa was attracted to.

Ike shifted back with his hands still holding Lucina, letting them drift down to her hips as he sat down, moving her in front of him. His cock was sticking out of the water, hungry and eager for attention as it brushed against her backside, the kiss breaking only so Ike could flick his tongue over her bottom lip, letting his lips dip lower to kiss her neck while he let his hands trail up her back. He was going to take his time with this...

"...Sheikah do not...have a preference, if that is what you are asking," Impa said, moving closer. To prove the point, Impa slid closer to Zelda and kissed her, hard. Granted, she didn't seem any more relaxed, but...well, Zelda ordered her to relax, more or less, so that sort of counted, right? Still, she would be lying to say if she never thought about it as Link watched in surprised arousal, shifting closer. Well, it seems like he had completely missed what this relaxation was supposed to be about.

Robin was in Link's same boat...just watching in arousal. Even if Lucina was her daughter...well something about this was arousing. She was so cute and innocent, and Robin could remember a time where she was like that. Lucina of course, she was ignoring everything around her except Ike. She did have a crush on him..and this felt good. His manhood felt good against her skin too. It was hot..throbbing. She couldn't help but reach back and touch it with curiosity.

Zelda didn't mind Impa's kiss at all. She did find her quite attractive and a role model, honestly. Impa carried herself very well and ever since Zelda became interested in being a warrior she looked up to her. She kept her hand on Link's cock, but her other free hand went to caress Impa's cheek. No preference? Did that mean she liked both then? She hoped so.

"Mm..." Ike said against her lips, breaking the kiss as he shifted against her hand, letting his hands trail up to cup her breasts. "Turn around..." he breathed eagerly, licking his lips faintly.

Impa returned the kiss with surprising eagerness, pressing her toned body against hers as her tongue sunk inside her Queen's mouth, Link watched with hunger as he shifted closer for Zelda's hand. Even when trying to relax, Impa...did not look relaxed. Which admittedly made him just a little wary to touch her, but Zelda seemed to be working her magic on her, slowly...like water eroding a land mass.

Lucina was a little dissapointed when he broke the kiss, but when she felt his hands on her breasts she moaned softly, her nipples becoming instantly erect. No one had touched her like that before and...was this okay? She turned to face away from him, looking into his eyes after tilting her head back. Her cheeks flushed a little as her hand move behind her to his cock. She..liked how it felt for some reason and she wanted to feel more.

She felt her mothers reassuring touch on her leg, and that..made her feel a little bit more aroused which was strange but she wouldn't question it.

Zelda liked feeling Impa's tight body against hers. She moved herself onto Link's lap, though she was careful not to break the kiss. Her pale hand slipped down to Impa's breast as she began to squeeze gently. She was eager to see what the woman sounded like when she was enjoying herself, and could only wonder how she liked being touched..

Ike's cock nestled perfectly against her wet pussy, throbbing gently against his touches as he kissed her ear, then her neck as his hands started at her legs and then trailed up, along her toned stomach. "Your mother is last...because I want you first," Ike murmured, his hungry voice barely a whisper. "And I'm going to take my time with you..." he said, letting his hands roam over her breasts. He liked them, they fit her figure perfectly.

Impa let out a surprising moan of satisfaction against her touch, breaking the kiss with a light gasp. "Y...Your majesty..." Impa whimpered, her dark skin flushing almost immediately at her touch as Link shifted closer, hand lifting one of Zelda's legs up as he nuzzled against her neck. He wanted her now.

"I think someone likes you more than they act, Zelda..." Link mumbled against her neck.

Lucina couldn't help but feel hear heart start racing at that. He wanted her first..? He was going to take his time with her? She felt his cock just against her slit, and she felt like...moving her hips, so she did. It really did feel good..everything he was doing really. The way he touched her...it sent shivers through her body. Especially when he felt her breasts again. It made her whimper a bit as she leaned against his broad chest. Mnn...that was so nice.

Robin wasn't much of a talker...she was too busy watching them both. She didn't mind waiting her turn considering she was sure this would be Lucina's first time and she wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself...

It was actually quite cute the way she whimpered like that. It made Zelda smile as her finger grazed against her nipple and she licked her lips. It didn't take very much, did it? "Mmhmm..Sheikah have no preference hmm? Well I think you do, Impa. You prefer me, don't you?" Zelda allowed Link to position her however he wanted..she would tend to Impa right now. Her other hand found Impa's other perky tit, and she slowly began to fondle and caress them both, thumbs focused on the hard, erect nubs that stuck out for attention.

Ah..she was getting restless...her own breasts were craving attention now.

Ike's hands squeezed her breasts again, palms rubbing over the erect nipples as one hand slid down lower as he kissed her neck and ear tenderly. She was...beautiful, in her own way that he couldn't really describe, not that he wanted to. It didn't matter, between her and her mother...he felt a little spoiled, and something like a horny animal. Something they seemed to have wanted anyway...
--

"Yes," Impa admitted, breathlessly as she leaned into her hands, eyes fluttering a moment. But...she wouldn't leave her Queen unattended as Link's cock brushed across her cunt, Impa's rough hands slid across her breasts to squeeze them, much more...possessively. She had spent many nights thinking of her Queen like this, but her duty kept it away...it seemed Zelda had no such restrictions.

The attention Ike was giving her breasts surprised Lucina..but it made her feel a little better. She had always seen men ogling the women with large chests, but no one had really paid attention to her in that regard. Not that she wasn't pretty but..well she didn't really have time to think about that right now. She was feeling hot, her pussy was throbbing...she was starting to squirm in his lap as her mother took it upon herself to begin kissing Ike's neck and shoulders.

"Be good to my little girl." She cooed in his ear as Lucina continued to pant and gently groan in appreciation to his touch. Not that she needed to..he was really going out of his way to be gentle.

Zelda was pleased to hear that little confession. They'd have to relax more often with Impa when they had the chance. It was a little bit of a switch up from when they had Sona...Sona seemed to prefer her men over women, but enjoyed Zelda's attention anyway. It was nice to feel a woman's touch even though it was a little rough. Zelda..liked it rough. She squirmed against Link's cock a little as she gasped in satisfaction, and her hand trailed down Impa's defined stomach until her hand rested in between her legs. Two fingers began to tease up and down her slit as Zelda looked at her with nothing but insatiable hunger in her eyes.

"Y...Yes Ma'am," Ike groaned faintly. Between the two of them, he felt like he was ready to quite literally explode with eagerness. Lucina was getting antsy, and her mother's sultry words weren't helping him. Ike slid his hands along her legs and shifted back, letting his cock brush across her slit.

"Are you ready, Lucina?" Ike said, a faint growl of hunger rumbling through his voice.
--
Link's cock slid through slowly, mostly to savor the moment as Impa's eyes fluttered and she leaned her hips forward with a hungry mewl, head lolled back as she rubbed against her majesty's fingers. "Mnn..." she moaned, sliding against her damp digits as Link began to thrust into Zelda eagerly.

Back
Top Bottom