The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

Robin was surprised, so much that she gasped softly against his lips. Maybe she should have just said this from the start...maybe she should have said a lot of things. The problem was that they never talked to each other. But now...wasn't the time to talk. She moved her tongue into his mouth and rubbed it against his desperately. She loved him so much, she missed this. Immediately, her hand went to the bulge in his pants as she started rubbing against it. Gods, she could feel herself tingling and throbbing at the thought of his cock between her folds once more. She needed this.

He slid his hands along her robe, squeezing her breasts as he grunted in pleasure. It felt good, better than he thought...they weren't stopping for anything, not now. "Robin..." he groaned. "...You're a little overdressed..."

Chrom attacked her chest eagerly, his face nuzzled into her bosom before his teeth brushed over them, his tongue running over any marks as he was already intent on stripping out of his pants, his thick erection bouncing out. What could he say? He appreciated the...physical figure change, Robin had shape...all kinds of wonderful shape now. Hidden under the robes, and for his eyes alone.

Robin moaned in appreciation, her eyes fluttering to the back of her head as his tongue and teeth ran over her sensitive flesh. Her nipples were already hard and swollen thanks to the milk that she was producing for their daughter. She slipped out of her pants as well and then sat in her naked husbands lap, grinding her soaking wet crotch against his hard dick. She loved it when he gave her attention, and she only wanted more. She greedily pressed her hand to the back of his head as she guided him to one of her nipples. "Mnn...Chrom...I've missed this" She sighed softly as she closed her eyes.

Chrom followed without hesitation, hips rocking forward to rub his shaft against her, the feeling of her bush against his dick was incredible...and he wasn't sure why as he suckled hungrily on her hard nipple, his toned arms gripping her firm butt. He missed it too, all of it...he missed feeling like they were married, in love...but that feeling was roaring back.

Robin loved the feel of his hot shaft rubbing back and forth against her. It was amazing...it made her want to feel more. It had been so long since she had felt anything other than stress and misery. She lifted her hips a fraction until she finally felt the tip of his cock press right at her tight hole. It was like a switch, immediately she pushed down and gasped at the feeling of his cock slowly pushing inside of her tight, neglected hole. "Yes!" She gasped as she immediately raised herself up and let herself fall into his lap again. Gods, it was so good! Better than she remembered...

"Robin..." he groaned in reply, leaning back on his elbows just...just to watch. Just to watch his beautiful wife, his eyes half lidded with lust. How long had it been? Far, far too long...

"Chrom! Nngh!" Robin either didn't notice or didn't care about how loud she was being. Her large breasts bounced along with her body as she rode his dick. She was sore, and so was he probably...but that didn't stop her from picking up the pace as her supple ass slapped against his thighs over and over again. She opened her eyes briefly as she rested her hands on his solid abs. Biting her lip, a blush came across her cheek. Funny how no man but him could make her feel self conscious about herself, but that only meant she cared much more about what he thought of her. "Stop staring at me like that...do something." She told him as she panted heavily, her hips not slowing down despite her words.

"I can't help it..." Chrom said, that boyish grin taking over despite his heavy pants as he squeezed her bouncing tits. "I forgot what a beautiful figure you had...it got even better..." he said, cupping her tits almost possessively, firm and hard as his hips starting to buck into her wet cunt.

"R...Robin..." Chrom groaned heavily, shifting his feet up as he bucked into her, his knees pressing against her back. "That...I mean..." It wasn't a good idea right now, but it wasn't like his hips stopped moving...instead, they started going faster.

"Mnn!" Robin could feel the sweat collecting on her skin as she struggled to keep up with his pace. She could tell that he liked the idea. She didn't mean now, but rather eventually. Still, it was clear that they weren't going to be taking any precautions..especially now when she was close to cumming. Her pale skin was turning a shade of red as their bodies smacked together and the volume of her voice increased.

He slid his arms around her and pulled her close, leaning forward to kiss her as he decided to take control, lifting his hips up to slam into her moist cunt at a wonderful angle, grunting in pleasure. Faster, harder...

She rested her body against his, her breasts mashing wonderfully against his torso as she groaned into the kiss. Her twitching hole squeezed and massaged his dick each time he drove into her. Robin could feel a desperate throbbing in between her legs and she knew that she was very close. "Don't stop, I'm almost there!" She begged him as she buried her face into his neck, pressing her teeth and lips against his skin. At this angle, she couldn't hold on for much longer...

Chrom picked up his pace eagerly, nuzzled into her hair as he grunted in exertion. Every thrust was an exercise in willpower, one that he was losing quickly as he pounded into his beautiful wife again and again. He had missed her, missed her cries, her smell...everything. It was too much, and he knew he was only holding because he wanted to hear her and savor it.

He didn't have to hold on much longer. Robin lost it, and her cries of pleasure were muffled by his shoulder as she kept her lips tight against his skin. She could feel herself making a mess all over his lap, but she was sure he didn't mind at all. It only showed how good he had made her feel as a small puddle of her hot, sticky cum formed in his lap. Her pussy kept tightening and relaxing as her orgasm started to fade away. That was amazing! It felt so good...but exhausting...

He rolled his hips with a hungry groan, his orgasm filled her with long, heavy lines as he nuzzled against her with a breathless pant. "Robin..." he exhaled heavily. "I missed you..."

"I missed you too, Chrom.." Robin closed her eyes, keeping her face nuzzled into his neck. "I missed you so much..less never drift apart again..."

"Well, if a complete reshaping of the planet can't do it," he joked dryly, hand running along her back.

Robin chuckled softly before she lifted up her head and pressed her lips against his gently. "I love you, Chrom. Whatever we need to do to get our revenge for Ylisse, we do it together. You aren't alone."

As far as anyone knew, Medusa's retrieval of Ike's former sword was just an act to rub salt in the wound. But it was much more than that...it was her key to finding and putting an end to the little cur that called herself a Goddess and openly defied her and Ganondorf's ruling. Crimea's castle was a suitable place to stay in for now while they began to process of establishing their absolute rule over the country. They were already half way there, the King of Daein was a wise one and he surrendered easily enough. It made Medusa even happier knowing that they had won the battle before they even got there. The queen of Crimea managed to get away, but it was no matter. In her world, Kings and Queens were powerless.

Ganessa wasn't too happy that she didn't get to find Sieg. Medusa could feel her growing impatient...and angry. She had a connection with that boy, one that she couldn't let go. She wanted him dead or under her control...probably more of the later. Sieg was an irreplaceable punching bag, and without him Ganessa was becoming wild. Medusa wanted to fix that...she wanted her daughter happy. She also wanted her son happy...and she wanted to be happy. This was the best way to make them all happy.

As her daughter came into the throne room, Medusa stood up to greet her. "Ganessa...you don't look well. Come here, my child."

"Mother...why did you summon me? There are still things that need to be done...these people need to be taught a lesson. They need to know that you're the only Goddess worth believing in!" Ganessa growled as she stopped before Medusa. She hated how her mother and father were so patient with these people...the fastest way to conquer a nation was with fear! Why couldn't she just kill people to make an example?!

"Shhh, you are not upset at the Crimean's my dear. You're upset because Sieg got away. It's alright, we will find him eventually..along with all the others." Medusa told her as she moved to embrace her daughter who was now a head taller than her. She had grown up strong, but her mind had a little catching up to do.

"How?" Ganessa hissed impatiently. She was still upset. Even her mother couldn't soothe her anymore. She was so close to Sieg, she could practically smell him. And then? Poof, he was gone!

"With this, your new sword.." Medusa told her as Ragnell appeared in thin air..still wrapped inside of Medusa's dark magic as if it were marinating in some evil stew. Ganessa narrowed her eyes, noting the cracks inside the sword.

"Uhuh...how are we going to use that old thing?" She asked in disbelief. Medusa laughed darkly as she gripped the sword.

"You are still doing it...seeing with just your eyes. With magic...the possibilities are endless. You will never get stronger if you continue with that attitude, Ganessa. Now watch." Medusa opened her free hand, and whisp of blinding white light appeared just above her palm. Ganessa squinted at it while it started to grow large, it's form beginning to take shape. "This is the soul of this sword...I claimed it after I turned her mortal body to stone. As the ruler of the underworld, it's easy for me to trap souls before they make their journey. This particular soul, Ganessa...is rare. Because it's immortal."

"What..?" Ganessa asked as the soul finally began to take shape. She looked familiar...wasn't that the girl who saved Samus? "Hold on, isn't she an enemy, mother?"

"No...not anymore. The wondrous things about the souls of swords is that they are always created neutral. They are allies to their masters and their masters only...their undying loyalty is valuable. You will be Ragnell's new master, Ganessa. After I twist and manipulate her memories a little." Just to be safe...just to cause Ike and his insufferable allies more pain. Ganessa stared in awe as Medusa pulled back the sword and then slowly sunk it into the back of the apparition before them. The white light started to dull and twist into a dark purple energy. Ragnell's disembodied spirit started to slowly pull back into Ragnell as her face twisted in pain and her mouth opened to let out an inaudible scream. Ganessa couldn't look away...and her eyes glanced over to the sword that now seemed to be healing itself. The cracks started to disappear as her soul was pulled into it, and eventually it disappeared.

"The soul is in the blade now?" Ganessa asked as Medusa's magic dispersed, leaving Ragnell which looked...better than it had in a long time.

"Yes...she has been reborn and is now loyal to you and only you..." Medusa purred as she handed the sword to her daughter. Ganessa took it eagerly with a wide grin. She could feel how much better this sword was compared to her other sword. She could feel...the soul? The magic...it was wonderful.

"I like her...but that doesn't answer my question. How is she going to help with finding Sieg and the others?" Ganessa asked curiously as she gripped the sword firmly in both hands. Yeah...she had the perfect weight to her.

"Say her name..." Medusa began as a devious grin spread across her face. "Say her name, Ganessa...tell her to come out..."

"...Okay. Ragnell, come out..?" The moment those words left her mouth, Ragnell began to glow..much less brilliantly. No...her magic wasn't bright anymore but it was just as strong. The sword began to shift into a woman, and Ganessa let go of her hand. There she was..that girl...naked and kneeling at her feet. She lifted up her head, her red eyes staring deep into Ganessa's. Just below her right eye were dark lines that snaked into a symbol that was similarly shaped to her mothers and herself.

"My lady...as you command..." Ragnell uttered softly. Ganessa just stared at her curiously before things began to click in her head.

"I see...so that's how it is. She knows?" Ganessa asked her mother.

"She knows a lot of things...and she can sense them too...Ashunera will never be able to hide from her own creation." Medusa answered proudly. Just the first step...and her daughter was already happy. Now there was no where to run or hide...she would force them into action, one way or another.

One thousand years. One thousand horrible, wretched years of darkness and silence. The only sound was the ebb and flow of magic, the twisting and churning of forces that comprehended yet did not understand the events around them. Like a instinctual pulse that simply functioned without thought or need, it simply existed. It was a prison that couldn't be escaped, the only thing one could do was watch the time tick away, every year felt like a thousand. Even with the changes of magic that came into the twisted, forbidden realm that made him pace like an eager child in a cage, he still had to wait.

The time was precise, down to the final second. But he could feel it. He could feel his muscles being able to relax, the breath in his lungs coming easier. But the power, rich and addicting began to fill his body. His dark prison was a cocoon of his own power, and now his prison was open. There was light, yet...it was dark. Dark, corrupting influences filled the air that made his escape all the easier to hide. Magnificent...
--

They weren't welcome here, but that was nothing new or interesting. With everything that had happened recently, it was time to leave. Magnus and Gaol were intending to leave anyway, Sona's purpose was lost...but Ike refused to let that happen. Nobody would really miss him, no matter what they said. He lamented the fact that he'd still be little more than a familiarity for Seig, but that was life.

"Do you really need to leave?" Seig frowned.

"Yes," Ike said, hand on his head. "You stay here with your mother, Seig. She's going to need your help in the future."

"He'll come back, Seig." Palutena told her son with a smile before her green eyes moved to Ike and Samus. "Just be careful out there, alright? Medusa obviously wants you both dead."

"A lot of people do. We'll be fine." Samus responded with an air of indifference. They had a lot to make up for, but nothing they did would ever bring back the countless lives they had taken. Samus wanted to leave anyway to continue what Sona had started...it was her fault that she was dead after all. If she had been stronger, she'd still be around.

"Well, I'm sure Soren will keep you two from doing anything stupid. Is there anyone else joining you?" Palutena asked thoughtfully. Magnus and Gaol were more than enough, she knew of them very well.

"I am," Alondite said, much to the surprise of Ike as she arrived with a determined frown. She looked as if she was ready to behead the both of them, but still...she would come. "You disgrace Sona by using that tainted blade, use me if you must."

"I won't," Ike said, perhaps out of some loyalty to Sona...or something worse. "But you are welcome to come along if you want, Alondite."

She bristled at his refusal, but said nothing. "Fine," she mumbled. "I am doing this only for Sona."

"...Me too," Ike agreed. As much as he would have loved to have the faith to carry a sacred sword again, he didn't. For now, Ashnard's blade would suit him fine.

"If you're going to keep using that wretched sword, the least you can do is let me purify it. You're not a monster anymore, Ike. You never were. So stop pretending to be one. Besides, you can't instill faith in others with an evil thing like that." Palutena told him, her eyebrows furrowed with concern.

"...I'm sorry," Ike said sincerely, his shoulders slumped just a minute fraction. He didn't feel like it, nor did he feel like he was strong enough to do anything. No matter how hard he tried, the failure weighed on his shoulders. But he didn't say anything else, pointing the sword pommel first towards Palutena. "If you wish to try, my lady." But the blade was dark, filled with evil and slaughter...removing it of it's very essence would be a task in of itself.

"Stop apologizing," Alondite murmured. "Sona wouldn't want that, and you know it."

Palutena took Gurgurant from Ike and laid it across both her hands with a faint grimace. The evil that laid within the sword was much stronger than she possibly imagined, but it was a wonder in itself that Ike as a mortal could wield it without getting possessed by the tantalizing aura that screamed for blood. Or perhaps he had and just never knew. "Ike...this weapon is dangerous." Palutena mumbled as her own magic began to surround the sword. "I'm not sure if I have enough power to remove this evil. But suppressing it...I should be able to do."

Back
Top Bottom