The Mercenary (Beautiful_Disgrace and I)

"...You okay?" Ike exhaled faintly, slowly starting to move his hips. It felt like a vice, and gods...did it feel incredible. His was putting more effort in slowing his hips down than he was ramming into Zelda earlier. This was a more than a little tortuous...but it'd be worth it.

Ragnell nodded as she looked up at him, her hands moving towards his face as she held his cheeks. She could feel the warmth coming from his body as he moved in and out of her. It was comforting. "I'm okay..." She told him with a strained voice as she tried to relax a bit more. The pain was starting to go away. "It's feeling better.."

"Good..." Ike said, giving her a tender kiss as he kept his pace slow and steady for her, his breath coming out in light breaths. It felt good, really good. It took everything for him to not use every ounce of his strength on his long standing partner. But he'd wait, he'd make this something that she could enjoy too. She needed to learn not everything was about him. He...didn't quite know how effective that'd be, but he'd try.

Ragnell started to pant with him, her eye lids half closed as he continued to thrust inside of her body. She was starting to feel it, to feel how good it was. She still felt sore, but..the pleasure was slowly starting to build threw her body. Her hands dropped to his shoulders, and she was starting to have a hard time being quiet again. Now she knew why Zelda looked the way she did, because this was really good. Though she noticed he had been going in a much faster pace with Zelda. "You can go fast, if you want...Master."

"...Alright," Ike said with a faint breath, slipping away slowly. "Here, Ragnell...get on your hands and knees." he murmured. "Face the wall, okay?" He knew a way to do this better...much better.

When he left her, she felt lonely for a moment. However, she did as he asked and rolled over, getting on all fours as he asked. She looked back on him and wondered why wanted her to do this, though she didn't question him. She trusted him.

Ike slid on top of her with a satisfied growl, his cock effortlessly sinking back inside her tight pussy as his hands settled over hers. "This way..." he said, his voice hot against her ear as his hips started to buck hungrily. "I can go much harder..."

Ragnell winced as he pushed himself inside of her once more, this time much faster. Then he started to move his hips again, and she could hear the slapping of his skin against her ass as he thrusted himself into her over and over. She heard him whisper into her ear that he could go much harder in this particular position. Even though she just barely go comfortable with him, she knew she would enjoy this once she adjusted. She continued to pant like a dog as he made love to her.

He nuzzled against the back of her neck as he started to pick up his pace with a hungry breath, his hands trailing up her stomach to squeeze her bouncing breasts, he was trying so hard not to force his full strength, but that didn't stop him from increasing pace. This felt far more...right than Ike thought it should have, but a lot of things about Ragnell didn't make sense to him anyway...why argue it?

Ragnell was having a hard time keeping quiet now as her panting turned into moaning. Each time their bodies joined together, she felt complete ecstasy. The soreness of her freshly broken in cunt was only enhancing her pleasure now. Since he was going even faster, she felt like that was the reason why it felt better for her. Or maybe because he had put her in this position? "Mnn!" She cried out hotly, and Zelda's ears twitched hearing the noise as she groaned a bit.

Ike slid his hand over Ragnell's mouth, he wasn't quite sure why it made his cock throb to do it...but something about it made him buck even harder into her with a hungry pant, his other hand slipping down to squeeze one of her breasts almost...possessively. Ragnell was really starting to get into it now, and he was loving every moment of it as he nuzzled her hair, his hips starting to throw his full strength into them as the loud clap of his hips against her tight butt echoed into the room.

Ragnell was happy that her master had taken it upon himself to cover her mouth. She couldn't control her voice anymore, it just felt too good. Oh, and that pressure again! She was still sensitive from her last orgasm. She was starting to contract against him slowly as her body started going stiff. Oh...he was going hard and it hurt a little...but at this point she was feeling too much pleasure to complain.

That didn't stop him from rocking harder, his grunting starting to pick up as his pace did. His cock plunged in and out of her wet cunt hungrily, and he could barely handle it when her cunt tightened around his dick. He buried himself to the hilt of her, his entire body rocking as his breath escaped him. He came as hard as he did with Zelda, thick, heavy spurts flooding her soaked pussy as his body mindlessly rocked against her.

There was probably a special place in hell for what he did tonight...

He would feel Ragnell gasped in his hand as she climaxed with him, feeling his hot seed flood into her. It was...nice to feel her master experience such pleasures with her. More than nice, as his climax set her off. She collapsed underneath him, at first not moving for some time as she panted. But then she rolled over to her back to look up at him. "That felt amazing." She whispered before closing her eyes. She was ready for sleep now...

"Good," Ike murmured, leaning down to kiss her. "Get some sleep, Ragnell...I'm sure we've got a busy day ahead of us, and I'll need you at your best." This..posed an awkward problem, Zelda was already in bed...and...ugh. Well, it was his proverbial bed to lay in...not to say he was against being between two women. But...ugh, whatever. He needed rest like the both of them. So he'd just settle himself in the middle and sort it out later.

He didn't have to tell her twice. Ragnell was out like a light. Even when morning came and Zelda had slipped out of their bedroom, she was almost as still as a dead corpse, but she was breathing. Very slowly. Slower than a normal human.

Zelda wasn't sure how her and Ike's relationship was going to change now that they had done it...she liked it and she didn't regret it..but at the same time...After he had so willingly decided to sleep with Ragnell, she just felt empty after it. Her last partner at least loved and worshiped her, but she eventually found that boring. She just got herself dressed and ready to move on. She needed to get back to the castle and check to make sure everything was okay.

Ike slept like crap, if he could be even remotely honest. Probably because his morals had mingled with his desire and it came out a horrible nightmare that he didn't want to do again. But he rolled out of bed all the same and got dressed. He had to stir Ragnell to get into the sheath, but at least she seemed more cooperative since she didn't have to wear clothes and she could potentially stay asleep anyway.

But he stepped out of his room regardless, shouldering his pack. What a miserable night...ugh.

"Good morning, Ser Ike!" The Captain of the guard appeared out of practically thin air as he headed down the steps to the courtyard, where his men were training. "It is a lovely day to see the Queen Zelda watch her loyal troops train, is it not? She is such a gracious and noble leader, her age makes us all feel younger! Even these old bones can appreciate such a kind smile and youthful face!" he sighed. "You are truly blessed, Ser Ike."

"...Indeed," Ike mumbled. Oh good, someone came to kick him while he was down.

Ragnell barely woke up to change back. She would no doubt still be resting even as a sword...so Ike would be left alone with his thoughts for now. Though Zelda seemed to be as radiant as ever, watching the troops train and giving pointers on sword and archery technique. She had been given fresh trail rations and water for their trip home. Eventually she spotted Ike and walked over to him. He didn't look good, probably didn't sleep well at all.

"Hello Ike. Are you ready to go back to the castle?" She asked him with a smile. Boy...if she did have any feelings regarding last night, she sure wasn't showing any of them.

"Of course, your majesty." Ike said, tilting his head respectfully. "I am ready whenever you wish to leave." It was the sign of excellent nobility that she could hide her burdens and continue as if nothing happened. That made Ike feel even worse about what he had done. Of course, everything was making him feel worse about what he had done. He rubbed his neck faintly, watching the guard for a moment.

He had defiled their Queen, which was possibly fine...but then he went and had sex with his sword. He really hoped that sanity would find his way back to him soon...

Zelda said goodbye to her people and then started walking towards Castle Town. She wondered...exactly what she was supposed to do at this point. She knew that she needed Ike to defeat Ganon and this other Goddess...who were plotting every moment they were left alone. She wasn't sure what to do...

There was much to do, but so little time to do it. But every great story had to begin somewhere, didn't it? Ganondorf was...mortal, in a sense. But not in the sense people thought, his body was mortal...his power was immortal. The body itself could be made immortal, his mortality was just a current inconvenience...and a minor one at best. The Sages were the worse problem, and as of right now...it was only assumed that Ganondorf was around.

He was making that statement boldly and clearly when Medusa's forces sunk into the Zora waters, their goal was the temple and suppression of Zora forces. Ganondorf, meanwhile...decided to personally lead his Gerudo forces into the underground caves of the Gorons. It was nothing short of a small massacre to take the Fire Temple. But doing so secured much of the way in and out of Hyrule. People could not escape.

He did, however...make sure that his Phantom was attacking close to the castle. To leave a message, to set fear into the hears of Hyrule. Between the desert, the Goron mountain range and the Zoran domain under control, he had considerable breathing room. Death Mountain seemed like a wonderfully appropriate place for him to set up a proper defense. He rubbed his chin with an amused smirk, even as Medusa's creature came in like a dog who knew he'd be beaten.

"Ah, Medusa's puppet..." Ganondorf said, arms crossing. "You return empty handed."
"...Only because of that stupid sword and that idiot man, they caught me off guard. They were in the Gerudo Jungle." His expression wavered a moment, rubbing his red beard in thought. Hm...interesting, the girl was that bold...?

"Fetch your Mistress, boy. There's much to celebrate, and discuss." He heard a faint noise of disrespect, but eventually the thing left. Ganondorf resisted the urge to snort, interesting thing...he wondered absently why Medusa chose to give it such a personality, or was it a byproduct of whatever it is she stole?

Medusa had a difficult time choosing how she wanted to torture those water creatures in lake Zora, but at the end of the day she settled a very large, poiosonous kracken along with hundreds and hundreds of electronic eels. They rained from the sky and dropped into the large body of water where the Zoran forces were. The lake was slowly but surely being tainted by her kracken, which decimated anyone who dared tried to slay it just from its size and strength. The eels were easy to slay..but they took the Bublin approach where there was strength in numbers. However..electricity was very devastating under water.

She chuckled as she laid in her bed of black, soft clouds, watching her evil creations do their dirty work through a wicked looking mirror. Oh, these things were so amusing, and nothing satisfied her more than watching the suffering of others. Especially knowing that every little bit of progress they made, they'd be closer to taking the land and sky for themselves. As much as Medusa enjoyed playing with mortals, she wanted to see Palutena and all of the inhabitants of Skyeworld bow to her.

"Pit...what are you doing here?" Medusa asked as she felt the presence of her loyal little servant. "You better have something good to present me with. I don't like it when my children fail me."

"...Ganondorf says he wants you," Pit replied in minor annoyance, glancing away. "I already got chewed out by him, I don't need a second person telling me how to do my job. It won't be the same the second time." Both of them were smug, annoying little...ugh. Nothing he could do about it, but he wanted to do lots of things to change it. "He's captured the Fire Temple, and is securing Death Mountain, he's interested in discussing things with you...My Lady."

Medusa sat up from from her cloud and looked down at Pit. She was about ten feet above ground level right now, as she found floating up in the air relaxing. It was actually very hard to see inside of the room if you weren't adapt in darkness and shadows. The only thing illuminating it was that giant mirror. "You should respect your mother better than that, you know. I don't care if you were already scolded. Failure is not an option and I will not tolerate again. That is your only warning." She had given this personality to Dark Pit on purpose. Having a servant who blindly obeyed her was boring..she liked to beat on her toys and have them hate her. It was nice.

After she finished talking down to him, she floated down to the floor, her staff in hand. Once her feet touched the ground, she disappeared from his sight.

"You beckoned me, Ganon?" Medusa asked as she appeared before him.

"Mm," Ganondorf said, overlooking the captured Goron City. It was acceptable, his women could survive in this sort of atmosphere...the forges would churn out far better equipment. But the Goron's would always be an annoying little tick on the side of his plan. "Your...boy told me something interesting, Lady Medusa...it seems this blue haired warrior has made her Majesty quite bold." he murmured. "He said that he found them in Gerudo Valley, quite a distance from Hyrule."

Back
Top Bottom