Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Chronicles: Xavier

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanachan

Supernova
After parting ways with Chiyo and giving her a live-changing goodbye sex marathon, Xavier's travel took him to the land of a thousand streams. It is well known for its hospitality and wealth, but as he crossed a bridge that should take him into the city of Ansel, he came into a conflict.

In the center of the bridge was a lady Surrounded by three armed men in ornate masks. On the ground, a dead man, his mask cut in half.

The lady seemed unwounded, but she was breathing heavy, flushed, something is affecting her.

"Give in, whore..You can't resist our queen's sorcery. You'll be begging for cock soon!". The woman's response was to raise her blade, steeling herself once more.

"I'd suggest leaving now." Xavier called out in a grim, no nonsense tone. "You've already lost one of your 'friends', and I'm not going to stand by and watch you gang-rape a woman. Leave or die." He states, drawing his blade in a blur of speed. "The only reason I'm offering is because she needs help, and dealing with you would waste my time."

Xavier looked them over, wondering how they'd stand in battle even as he readied himself. Resorting to magic would seem to be their choice, given they're earlier words. But hopefully they'd put up a decent fight, should they try. It had been a while since he'd had a good fight.

His black messy hair matched his boots and the black tunic he wore over his armor, while his blue eyes matched his leggings. His greatsword was wellcrafted and gleamed with reflected light. A simple ring adorned his right hand, matching the amulet about his neck. Over all of this was a cloak that was adorned with Chiyo's colors, a physical parting gift. The mental was the memories of their last night together.

Intimidate 20, K. Local 13, Initiative 20 if needed.

The three men turned towards Xavier. "We're not interested in men, stranger" the lead one said, drawing a curved dagger. It was dry before, but as he readied it, the tip dripped with a vile liquid. "You best go away, before we present your half dead corpse to our mistress for her pleasures". The other two men chuckled and the girl used this distraction to create separation, getting to Xavier's side.

"T-They serve the dark siren..You should flee!" she told him, but the men quickly rushed them, yelling loudly.

(You move first)

Xavier grinned as he rushed forward as well. "Running away isn't my style." He said, as he shifted his stance. Where before he gave the feel of a predator on the hunt, now he seemed to be a reckless warrior. Upon reaching the men, he swung his blade in a wide arc with all his strength.

Stance: Punishing Stance
Maneuver: Steel Wind
First Attack: 20 to hit, 24 damage
Second Attack: Critical, 44 damage
Xavier's AC: 19

One man fell dead, his head flying through the air as his body stumbled about aimlessly. The second one took the blow, but remained upright. The woman gave a gasp, then stepped back and traced a sigil in the air,causing a protective barrier around Xavier. The two remaining foe swarmed over xavier, stabbing at him wildly.

(attack rolls 12, crit, 19 and 14, you have shield of faith however so the 19 misses. 12 normal damage and 5 acid)

Xavier shrugs off the hissing acid with a disdainful smirk. "You really should get a bigger blade. No wonder your Queen is looking for more satisfying men." He slashed at his injured foe, the Greatsword whistling through the air with the might behind it. After the strike, Xavier twirls the blade in one hand with a flourish, blood flying off in an unoccupied direction. The Greatsword settles on his shoulder, ready to slice his foes or parry an attack.

Attack: 18 to hit, 30 damage
Maneuvers refreshed.

The blade cuts deep through the man's collarbone, leaving him lying on the ground, staring wide eyed at the sky. The last one tried retreating as the girl fell to her knees, shivering.

(you may make an Attack of opportunity if you want)

"Cowards." Xavier sighs, distaste clear on his face and in his voice. He shealthes his sword after a half-hearted swipe at the fleeing man. Xavier then bent next to the woman. "Hey, is there anywhere I can take you? He asks her gently. "I just arrived, so not the most informed about the area." His stance shifted from the reckless warrior back to the hunting predator.

Xavier was not very informed on magic, but he'd picked up some knowledge from being with Chiyo. His guess was that she had cast some kind of divine magic on him, guessing from the shield that had blocked a dagger stab.

Stance: Hunter's Sense (Scent ability)

His senses picked up the smell of arousal from the girl, more intense than any natural causes can bring about.

"Here.." the girl moaned out, reaching for his crotch. "Take me here..Please..I need a cock..T-Their hex..I-I..I need to be fucked or else I'll go insane!"

Xavier looks about for an out of the way place. She was a cleric, this was some kind of sex magic, and he had nothing that could help her on him. The best he could do was relieve her as quickly as possible. Hopefully, it would allow her to regain her senses. He wasn't exactly comfortable with this, since it was close to rape, but he didn't much of a choice.

Once he found a spot, he picked her up, kissing her on the lips as he carried her in a bridal fashion. Once they were put of the way, Xavier shrugged off his pack and cloak, letting them fall to ground. He pulled off his pants, assuming that quick and dirty would be the best option for now.

Spot or Search of 10. Not much with Perception rolls in this incarnation, so Scent to make up for it.

She was very hungry, her tongue seeking out his as her hand grasped his collar. "Fuck me, stranger..Please..I don't want to lose my mind" she begged, pulling down her the thin strip of cloth covering her soaked entrance.

A look of desire entered her face when Xavier's manhood came into view. "So..Big" she purred, spreading her legs and cunt for him, lying on the soft ground.

(Roll 1 prowess check. From the perception, he notes she has a wedding band on)

Xavier is aroused from the sight of the ring alone, nearly an innate response at this point. However, he was still unsure whether this was a 'willing' cuckolding or not. Not much point in worrying about it though, as he begin to thrust into the woman. Exploring not just her insides, but her outsides as well, Xavier's right hand roamed as he kissed her again. Xavier ran his fingers along her stomach, tracing it as he dipped into her belly button, before cupping her breast. "My name's Xavier. What's yours?" He asked as he thrust into her.

Sexual Prowess 16 total, Arousal DC 19 total, Arousal Check 17

(She got a 12 to resist arousal, bringing her to a climax and still aroused. Fort check 6 if you use stunning pleasure, Xavier is still going strong)

"R-Rosalyn! My name is Rosalyn!" She cried out, reacting very well to Xavier's skillfull lovemaking, it seems Chiyo's training has turned him into a sexual prodigy, combined with his incredible size and limitless Stamina, Rosalyn was in heaven, clinging to him for dear life. "OOH! OOH! XAVIER! You're SOOO GOOD! SO MUCH BETTER THAN MY HUSBAND!"

It didn't take long for him to finish her for the first time, the raven haired lady wrapping her legs around his waist, clawing at his back as her eyes rolled back, twitching in delight, stunned by the sheer pleasure, completely at his mercy. "X-Xavier.." she purred happily.

"Well, White Rose, is this enough, or do you need some more attention?" Xavier asks, even as he continues to pleasure her. Xavier keeps thrusting deep inside her pussy, shifting slightly so that his cock continues to hit new places and stretch her insides. Xavier's hand leaves her breast, wandering along her neckline before gently cupping her chin, his thumb rubbing just under her lips as he leans back. "I don't mind fucking a married woman, but I'm not sure how much is whatever magic they were using to affect you."

Sexual Prowess 24, Arousal DC 21, if she wants more then Peaked status from Intense Lover if she orgasms.

Her screams echoed far and wide, tongue stuck out of her mouth. "XAVIER!" she howled, arching her back, feeling him burried deep inside of her. The married woman came over and over again on his cock, reaching heights of sexual bliss previously thought unatainable. Multiple climax later, her hips gave out and she pushed on his chest. "S-Stop..I-I'm at my limites..You..You undid the effect of the Hex" she said between ragged breaths.

"Thank you..Thank you so much Xavier..I owe you my life"

Xavier slowly pulls out. "Your welcome, though it wasn't without it's own reward." He said, looking her over with frank appraisal and appreciation. He gets up and begins putting his pants on, willing his erection away with brute force. "Would you mind telling me what's going on though? I'm not from around here, but usually gang-rape is illegal, and it usually doesn't occur in the relative open." He offered a hand to help her up, unsure if she'd be steady on her feet after such an encounter.

(Huh. DC 18 Will save to be unaroused, I roll Nat. 20. Not sure if that's a sign or not.)

Her legs are shaky, but after a few tries, she stood up, fixing her dress. "The Dark Siren is a sorceress that reigns over this region" she said, running a hand through her dark locks, eyes looking down at his still powerful erection. "She has been kidnapping people..People say for a ritual of sacrifice to bring her lover back from the dead..My husband was one of the victims"

she bit her lips, wondering whether or not she should offer to help him with his..condition

"I see." Xavier said, as he secured his pants. "And what do you do? Why were you attacked by those cowards?" He asked. Xavier wasn't going to comment on the dead husband, but it removed most of his concerns about her willingness. He followed that question with a list of others, since anyone allowing rape had to be dealt with, even if it was a woman.

What does the Dark Siren look like? What are her minions like? Is there anyone likely to help in stopping the Dark Siren permanently? And where was the Dark Siren located? Xavier was willing to fight alone, but it was usually best to have help. He was a blunt, straightforward kind of guy, and that wasn't always the best way to handle things, though it almost always got the job done at least.

As they talked, he headed back to the fallen men, wanting to loot the bodies, or at the very least grab those daggers. They likely sell for a decent amount, since the acid was almost certainly an enchantment.

"I..Was going to her tower, to save my husband, if he is still alive..But they were guarding this bridge" Rose said, holding the side of the bridge to steady her legs.

(There are two daggers, treat them as flaming daggers but with acid damage instead of fire)

(+1 Corrosive then, at least)

"Well, then it would be churlish of me to not help you through here. Besides, I detest rapists, and if the rest of her followers are look those from before, then I'd be doing the world a favor. So, would you accept my aid?" He asked. "If it helps you decide, I'm quite skilled at close combat."

Not that it would stop him from coming in a different way, but he knew some people had a lot of pride, and prefered to do their quests and accomplish their goals themselves. However, she didn't seem to be that way, but you never knew. Looks can be deceiving, as his adventures with Chiyo had shown. Those corrupted people could appear normal at first glance.

"..By the looks of it..I need all the help I can get" the raven haired woman smiled. Up ahead, they can see a small town, with a blacksmith, an inn and a watermill. "..And...If you want" she said, biting her lips. "I can..Help you with.." Her eyes went back to his crotch. "It's only fair, you helped me, I'll help you.."

"If you want to." Xavier said with a shrug and a smirk. "However, that means that attacking this Dark Siren's castle will be delayed. Will you be okay with that?" Xavier was fine with it, and wouldn't mind selling the daggers. Maybe he could get his weapon improved as well, with the money from the daggers.

Xavier takes a moment to sniff out where the last man ran towards. He could smell the other two and follow the scent with ease, since it was so fresh, unless something covered the trail. Unlikely, Xavier thought with a predatory smirk, since the coward had almost certainly been panicking.

(What time is it in-game? And taking 10 on Survival to track, which meets the DC 10 to follow, unless other circumstances affect it. No skill or Wis mod, so it's exactly 10)

(it is during the day)

"I don't think we could storm her castle alone either way" Rosalyn sighed "I did not expect her to have so many men in her disposal..Perhaps it would be best if we can gather allies to storm her tower?"

the man seemed to have escaped into a forest trail

"Perhaps." Xavier nods in thought. "Do you know of anyone else that might be able to help? And any idea as to how many men she does have?" He asks.

Xavier wasn't sure if there would be to much of a need for dealing with the foot soldiers, if the rest were like those cowards. He supposed it would be better safe than sorry. Besides, who knows what magic this Dark Siren had. He could resist magic, but it wasn't a perfect defense by any means.

Xavier kept on eye open, looking for anything unusual. He also wanted to see if the blacksmith's place was open, and if it looked like any magic users were around.

(19 on K. Local, 11 on Spot)

"Dozens, not counting her summoned beasts" the lady said. "Maybe the elves of greenmaze can help..But finding them would be hard"

the blacksmith is closed and the Inn seems to be the only bussiness open right now. "So, what do you want to do? Do you want to press on, or rest for the day?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom