Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seeker's Greatest Challange ((Kolath x Kanna))

Kahlan moaned deeply as she felt him start teasing her breasts, her body aching for so much more. She quickly moved her hands down to finish undoing his pants so she could feel his hard cock in her hands. She had forced herself to wait so long, and she was enjoying it far more than she had thought she would. Her body obediently responded to his teasing, her nipples getting hard for him, her pussy already starting to get wet, and her toes curling in pleasure. Once she had his pants undone, she lightly touched his length, loving just how hard he was in her hands. "Richard, my love, I need you so badly...please..."

He gasped as she touched his cock it jumping in her hand in pleasure. The feel of her soft hand on his cock was almost too much for him. the years of holding back left him needing her so badly that he could have cum on command form her just with a little bit of stimulation. He arched against her hand laying back his hands brushing down her legs to pull her skirts up. He still held the dagger in one hand and as he reached her panties he quickly brushed the tip over her thigh and up to cut the sides of her panties and pull them off so her pussy was now as naked as his cock. â??I need you just as badly Kahlan.â?

She whimpered softly as she felt him pull her skirts up, using her dagger to tease her with the tip and cut her panties off. Once her pussy was just as bare as his cock, and soaking wet for him, she just couldn't wait any longer. Her hand released his cock, and she smiled down at him. She moved up against him, her wet slit brushing against his tip lightly. She moaned softly and leaned forward to kiss him deeply before positioning herself above him, ready for his cock. She whispered softly against his lips, "Please be gentle with me..."

His hands brushed over her hips as he looked up at her pulling her skirts up so he could feel her naked thighs and see her pussy and his cock. He looked up into her eyes before one hand slipped up to pull her lips down to his kissing her deeply. â??I will be but you are the one on top.â? his hands brushed her thighs urging her down on his cock slowly. â??Just go as fast as you want I will wait for you my love.â?

She nodded and blushed slightly, moving against him a bit before she started to take his hard shaft into her pussy. She gasped when she felt his tip press against her virgin barrier, hesitating for a moment before she bit her lip and quickly pushed past it, crying out softly. She had been a virgin for obvious reasons, and she took her time adjusting to his size.

His hands rubbed her hips as he gently pulled her down to hold her against him letting her get used to his entire size. He gently pulled her down to kiss her deeply stroking her hair and back. â??Mmmm I love you Kahlan, just take your time my love.â? He kissed her again smiling, â??Do you know how good this feels to finally have you?â?

She blushed and nodded, kissing him deeply. She knew what he meant, having wanted him so much almost since they first met. That was certainly a problem with her being his Confessor. She didn't care anymore. "I love you too, Richard." After a few more moments, she smiled and nipped his jaw lightly, starting to move her hips against his slowly. Her hands moved to take his, interlacing her fingers with his as she started to move a little more against him.

He groaned as she started to move a little bit his hands scratching at her thighs wanting to make her move harder on him. growling he leaned up taking her nipple into his mouth again sucking at it hard one hand slipping between her legs starting to rub hard at her clit as she moved on him. he needed her so bad that it was almost overwhelming . he didnâ??t care at all that when she finished she would confess him into her service and he would be subject to her will all he wanted was to make her orgasm and join her there.

She growled and bit her lip, her hands moving to his shoulders, riding him harder, enjoying his hard cock deep inside her. Kahlan's back arched in pleasure as he reached out to rub at her clit, her pussy tightening around him. She bit her lip and fought the pleasure a little, wanting to cum with him. She needed him, and the need was quickly overwhelming all of her senses. Her nails dug into his shoulders, savoring all that he was doing to her.

He growled feeling the tightening and the pulsing of her pussy knowing that she was trying to hold back. The truth was so was he they had waited so long that the sensations of being with her were almost enough to push him over the edge at the start. His fingers rubbed harder at her clit just as she started to ride him harder. He was going to make her orgasm and them join her pumping her full of his seed but he would be the last one to finish no matter what he had to do to make it happen.

She whimpered and bit her lip as he rubbed her even harder, quickly finding herself at the edge of the greatest pleasure she had ever experienced. Her hips moved even harder, her breasts bouncing, and she was dying to feel him fill her. Suddenly, her eyes turned black, and she cried out, cumming hard around his large cock, milking it. It didn't matter anymore if she confessed him. She wouldn't have left his side anyway. Even as she came, she didn't stop moving on him, forcing all of his cock to enjoy the pleasure just as much as she did.

He felt the magic start to wash over him as she orgasmed, but soon it was overwhelmed by the pleasure he was feeling and wanted more. He pushed deeper into her his cock throbbing and swelling a little before he suddenly came hard filling her with his seed. He no longer cared if he was confessed he would continue on in her service not caring about anything else. All he wanted was to please this woman. He leaned back panting hard in pleasure as his orgasm finished.

Kahlan collapsed forward against his chest, panting hard. Orgasm plus confession was an exhausting ordeal. As it was, either one by itself was normally quite tiring. She closed her eyes, her mind quite foggy from the afterglow, and her pussy aching as the aftershocks rippled through her body. Richard was finally completely hers, and nothing in the world mattered at that moment besides them. No matter what, she would stay by his side and aid him as she could.

Richard held Kahlan close his mind a bit foggy. His hand stroked her back and hair softly nuzzling against her as his own breathing slowed down. He could feel the devotion and the desire to protect her strengthen. If this was what confession was why had they waited so long? This was so good to feel so close to Kahlan and want to protect andâ?¦something didnâ??t seem right. He wanted to have Kahlan happy but he wouldnâ??t serve her in anyway she asked, he would do anything for herâ?¦but not fanatically. Something was defiantly not right. â??Kahlanâ?¦?â?

Kahlan opened her eyes as she slowly regained her thoughts, propping herself upon her hands as he still lay beneath her. Something seemed very odd. She didn't hear the standard, "Command me, Confessor," from Richard's lips. All of the people she had confessed in the past had said that to her when she confessed them. But that was missing. She glanced down at him, seeing his puzzled look mirroring her thoughts. "Yes, Richard?" One hand moved to lightly caress his cheek, momentarily worried. She looked at his eyes and noticed that he was missing the fanatical devotion that was so familiar to Confessors. "W-wait...Y-you're not confessed?"

He blinked looking back up into her eyes. â??I donâ??t knowâ?¦I love you and want to please you and protect you.â? He tilted his head to one side shrugging but I wanted to do all that before we made love and it is strong her now butâ?¦I donâ??t know.â? He bit his lip his eyes moving down which was a bit of a mistake because they settled on her breasts and he growled. â??Mmmm does it matter?â? he looked up at her again his hands brushing up her sides, â??if I am then we donâ??t have to worry about that anymore, and if Iâ??m not it seems I resisted it and so we donâ??t have to worry about that anymore.â? He leaned up kissing her neck his hands gently cupping her breasts the years of resisting his lust for her that now that he might be able to sate it he needed her again.

"I love you too, Richard." She shivered and panted softly as he teased her body with his kisses. It had to be some kind of fluke. Richard wasn't confessed, and he was still acting on his own to please her. She blushed and sat up on him, quickly finishing undoing the remaining laces of her robe and letting it fall to the side. All of that worry about Confessing the one person she loved more than anything was all for nothing. She groaned as he groped her breasts, her body aching for even more of him. "No more worry, my love. But I do need you badly now."

He growled and using his larger body mass he pushed her over onto her back staying right with her his thick cock slipping easily back into her pussy. he had softened just a little but swelled back to full size once inside her again. He growled his hands rubbing her breasts as he leaned down taking a nipple into his mouth and sucking at her roughly moving just a little inside her as he positioned himself better. Not having to say how much he needed her making it clear with his actions.

Kahlan yelped and gasped when he rolled her over onto her back, his cock swelling once more as he moved to be on top of her. Her eyes glittered with lust as he started to caress her breasts and suck at her nipples. She brought her legs up, wrapping them around his own, raising her hips slightly. A soft moan escaped her lips as she felt him move inside her, adjusting how he was going to thrust into her. Her whole body needed him, and she wasn't going to stop him until they both collapsed from exhaustion.

He growled and started thrusting in and out of her at the new angle that she had provided him. he growled into her breasts sucking hard at her nipples rubbing the beautiful famine curves that she possessed loving that they were now his in every way. â??Mmm I love you Kahlan I canâ??t live without you.â? It sounded like a confessed man but he knew that he was not since he had felt this way for so long.

She gasped and wrapped her arms around him, her nails digging into his back and scratching him heatedly. Her formerly virgin pussy was wet and tight still around his cock. She panted softly, bucking her hips up into his as she enjoyed just how perfectly he fit up against her. "I love you so much, Richard. I'll always need you here with me, having me as we should be together forever."

He moved hard inside her thrusting deeply in and out of her tight wet wanting pussy. growling he moved up from her breasts to kiss he deeply his hands on her hips pulling her up into him so he could pound deeper into her pussy brushing against her cervix with every thrust. â??I will never leave you Kahlan I will always be by your side.â?

Each time his tip brushed against her cervix, she gasped and moaned loudly. Her pussy tightened slightly every time, and she only ached for more. Her hands moved up to cup his face before moving to clench in his hair when she started to feel even more pleasure from him. It was like he knew her body so much better than she did, but she didn't care. She needed so much of him, that she didn't know how she would survive if she couldn't have him any longer.

He growled deeply moving hard and deep inside her thrusting roughly into her tight almost virgin pussy. his hand scratched at her thighs helping him move in side her. he was getting close again but didnâ??t want it to end so soon. his mouth sucked at her breasts roughly one hand rubbing at her clit hard wanting to drive her over the edge before he couldnâ??t hold back anymore.

His hand touching her clit quickly pushed her to the edge, her back arching in heated pleasure as she savored his every little touch. She cried out and came hard around his hard shaft, harder than before, and she moved her hands down to scratch at his shoulders and back again. She wanted his cum, his seed, and nothing else seemed to matter anymore at the moment as her pussy walls milked him roughly.

Back
Top Bottom