Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seeker's Greatest Challange ((Kolath x Kanna))

Kolath

Pulsar
Richard Cypher rode along the road in silence, the sword of truth bouncing easily against his side. he couldnâ??t believe that it was finally over, after so many years of traveling from one side of the country to the other. Of fighting one great evil then another, everyone of them had a quest and magic talisman that he had needed to go find, or a quest that needed to be finished. However now it was all over, he had crowned the new king himself setting the confessors up as the arbitrators of justice. Even now he was riding with Kahlen to, Aydindril the seat of the mother confessor where she meted out justice.

He was having a hard time wanting to continue along the road that they were taking. This was going to be the last time in a long while that he would see Kahlen if ever again. The prophecies had all be fulfilled the only thing that was said in them now was that there would be no great evil for generations.

He looked over a Kahlen in her white robes and sighed. For years he and Kahlen had held back their feelings for each other both wanting to so badly touch and make love. However since he always had another mission to fulfill they could not take a chance of her confessing him in the throes of orgasm. He was getting to a point now that he was willing to take that chance he just needed to be with her.

Kahlan Amnell sat on the back of her mare, silent as they rode toward Aydindril. She didn't want to leave Richard. They had been through so much, and she loved him more than anything. But of course, their time together was over, and it was time to rule as Mother Confessor. As much as their fighting side by side had brought them together, it wasn't meant to be. She couldn't possibly sleep with the one person she loved while she was a confessor, and nothing was going to change anytime soon. It would be wrong to confess their king, to take him away from his people, even if she loved him. She sighed and urged her horse to slow down, not wanting to leave his side anytime soon, and each step was one more to never seeing him again.

Suddenly, she stopped her horse and shook her head, trying to clear her thoughts. Four years. Four years without anything more than a hug or sneaking a light kiss behind Zedd's back...willingly at least. Sure, there had been flirting and a mutual longing for each other, and now she was almost willing to drop everything and take him here and now.

He was so lost in his own thought that he didnâ??t notice she had stopped for a moment. When he did he turned his horse around to go back the few paces to her. they were traveling alone just the two of them since Zedd had been needed at the tower of wizards. His hand reached out touching her arm looking at her face. â??Kahlen are you alright?â? he could sense something was wrong but he would never have guessed she would be having nearly the same thoughts he was.

She bit her lip and sighed, shaking her head when he asked her if she was all right. She decided that she would give voice to her thoughts. "I'm not all right, Richard. If I leave you now, I won't likely be able to leave again to see you. And you will always be busy, leading your people, making laws, and aiding them as best you can." She shook her head again, looking down at the reins in her hands. She sighed and glanced over to his hand on her arm, then up at his face. "I love you, Richard. And I don't want to lose you." A soft laugh escaped her lips. "How selfish of me. So becoming of a Mother Confessor."

He laughed softly his hand coming up and brushing over Kahlenâ??s cheek softly. â??I know Kahlen, and its not a good thought for the seeker to have either but I have had it for months now ever since we defeated that lich.â? He sighed looking into her eyes sighing, â??I love you so much Kahlen and it will hurt so bad to be forced to be without you. I almost wish that there was another prophecy just so we could stay close.â?

She sighed and took his hand in hers, holding it against her cheek. "Four years of this, though. Four years, almost to the day, since we met. I don't want to live without you." She leaned forward and kissed his cheek lightly, finding simply his closeness to be comforting, even if she knew it was temporary. "I don't know what I would do without you." She smiled slightly, knowing just what he meant. "Too bad all prophecies have to eventually end."

He smiled and gently leaned in kissing her lips in response. â??I know Kahlen I donâ??t want to live without you either.â? He gently took his hand away and turned back down the road. â??There is a fresh pool not much farther down the road what do you say to stopping there for launch and just to spend more time together this last day we have to be together.â? He raised a eyebrow at her not sure if she would want to do that since they did need to get to Aydindril.

She nodded and followed him. "They've waited three and a half years. They can afford to wait another day or two." Kahlan smiled as her stomach growled at the idea of food, and she gently dug her heels into her horses sides to spur it onward. One last meal alone with Richard sounded great to her. However, she didn't want it to end, so once she caught up, she rode beside him in a more companionable silence.

He smiled at her as she came up beside him enjoying her presence even if nothing was said. It wasnâ??t long till they reached the pool and he pulled his horse up to the bank. Slipping off the back of his horse he did something that he had not for a long time, he came over to help her off her horse. He looked up at her his hands raised to slip around her slim waist as she came down and gently lower her to the ground. It wasnâ??t that he felt she needed help, in fact he knew that in the past she had gotten after him for just trying this but right now he wanted to be close to her physically.

She smiled sweetly at him when he came around to help her off of her horse. She blushed slightly, and let him help her down. No, she hadn't let him do this to her, even when they first met, and he had finally given up after a while. She didn't want him to give up now. As his hands came to rest on her waist as he helped her down, she leaned into him, not caring when her feet had touched the ground. He felt perfect pressed against her like that, and she blushed lightly. After standing there with him for a few moments, she finally and reluctantly pulled back and moved to tie her horse to a nearby tree so it didn't wander off while they ate. She had restrained herself for what seemed to be a lifetime and a half, and her body said that she shouldn't have to, while her mind knew she couldn't chance making him a slave to her will and desires.

He felt her body press against his and couldnâ??t help but growl softly as her thin supple body rubbed over his. He couldnâ??t help but react to he closeness his cock hardening in his pants and pressing against her body as she was close enough to be able to clearly feel it. he pulled away blushing and turning his back to her. â??Iâ??m going to go wash up mind starting dinner?â? he was asking but he could only except one answer. He walked away quickly heading toward the pool needing the cold water to help cool his burning desire.

She nodded and smiled sweetly, leading his own horse over to hers to tie it up. Her hips swayed as she thought about everything they had been through, coming to the conclusion that she should swim in the cold water also. But before then, she would start the fire and cook their meal. It didn't take long before she had started the fire and started cooking what they had in their bags. Her whole body ached, and she wanted to let him touch her, strip her out of her dress and corset, and enjoy her body.

He got to the pool and pulling of the leather vest he wore off and tossing it to one side. he took a moment to turn and look at Kahlen and in that moment he was able to enjoy the beautiful sight of her ample hips swaying temptingly. He loved how she seemed to be desirable in her every movement without even trying. He shook his head and turned back to the pool pulling off his shirt the muscles of his back and arms honed by battle rippling under his skin before he kicked off his boots and jumped into the water.

She glanced over when she heard a large splash. Of course, she saw a number of articles of clothing on the shore, though, to her dismay, his pants were missing. She bit her lip and looked back to their food that was cooking on the fire. She was a confessor. She shouldn't be thinking like that, since she couldn't act on it. Her hands clenched in her lap, her eyes closed tightly, as she ached for him. However, even with her eyes closed, she could still picture his strong back and arms, feel them wrapped around her...The crack of the fire pulled her from those thoughts, and she turned her attention back to their meal.

Richard didnâ??t need long in the cool water. Quickly brushing his hands over his arms and through his hair he climbed out of the water feeling a little cooler but still not totally calmed down. He climbed up the back over toward his cloths. The water glistened off his well defined chest and arms and his pants clung to his body like a second skin. He didnâ??t notice it but because his pants were so tight his hard thick cock was framed perfectly under them clearly visible to whoever looked.

Kahlan heard him get out of the water, and she couldn't help herself. She glanced over, seeing him soaking wet, the sun glinting off of the water on his body. His pants clung to his legs, and she was vaguely aware of her jaw hitting the floor when she saw his cock well outlined in his wet pants. She stood to her feet, letting their meal cook unattended, and she walked over to him. There was no way she could begin to take her eyes off of him. She reached the edge of the water, trying so hard to not tackle him there.

Richard shook his hair out getting as much water from it as he could. As he looked up he saw Kahlen heading toward him. he looked into her eyes and blinked he could see what looked like pure lust and need boiling in her eyes. He stood there not realizing that her intense gaze was in fact making him harder and giving her a even better show. â??Kahlen? Whats wrong?â? he could feel the tension in the air and knew something huge was about to happen.

Kahlan blinked, seeing his cock get a little bit harder. She quickly shook herself and kicked her own boots off, stepping into the water also. She moved to press herself against him and wrap her arms around his neck, kissing him deeply. She smiled, quickly helping him out of the cold pool. The hem of her white dress was in the water, getting wet as she held him in her arms. "Nothing's wrong, Richard." The tension was palpable, but she was sure it was going to change quickly.

As Kahlen came closer Richard couldnâ??t help but look over her entire body looking the way she looked in her white confessors robes. He knew from experience that she always wore a leather skirt and corset underneath those robes and there was always something about that outfit that made him want her all the more. As she wrapped her arms around his neck he slipped his around her waist gently leaning his forehead to hers. Having her so close was almost too much of him and he finished getting hard now as big and thick as he could be. And he could feel it now pressing against her stomach. â??Umâ?¦Kahlenâ?¦â? he didnâ??t know what to say but he felt something needed to be said.

Kahlan blushed before she pounced on him pinning him down on the shore of the pool. She still blushed as she kissed him deeply, her hands moving to undo the front of her robes as she pressed herself against him. After a bit, she pulled back and smiled, pulling her robes down so he could get a peek at her white corset that covered her breasts and stomach. "Don't you dare say anything, Richard. I have waited far too long, and I need you. Now."

He was taken completely off guard. She was able to pounce and get him on his back on the bank in moments. He just lay there as she started to undo her robes. As she made it clear she was not going to accept anything he said there was a part of him that jumped in joy wanting nothing more then to take her in his arms and be with her for the rest of his life, confessed or not. However he had to make sure she knew what she was doing. His hands came up to her sides rubbing them gently but also controlling her movements a little. â??Kahlan wait you need to think about this. You know I want it as much as you do but what about the confessing?â?

The Confessor growled at him as she felt his hands on her hips, restraining her a little. "Richard, lie there, shut up, and enjoy what I'm going to do to you." She was a virgin for obvious reasons, but she didn't care. She needed to feel that hard cock of his deep inside her, and she would tie him up if she had to. She moved down a little and ground her hips against his before she moved to pull at his soaked pants. "Now, are you going to help me out of these robes, or are you just going to lie there?"

Richard growled his mind blocking out all thoughts of resisting only wanting this woman that he had desired for so many years. His hand brushed down her thigh to her boot and pulled one of her daggers out of it sheath. He sat up enough to kiss her deeply pouring his passion into the kiss as his hands worked at her corset finally using the dagger and just cutting down the strings and pulling the tight cloth to each side wanting to expose her breasts to him.

She moaned softly and shivered as she felt him pull her dagger out of her boot, using it to cut the laces of her corset. She didn't care anymore, and she knew she needed him so badly. Kahlan returned his kiss passionately, and she let her dress fall. She blushed slightly as she realized that he could see her breasts. The light skin of her breasts took on a light pink color, although that didn't stop her. Her hands moved to take his, guiding them up to feel the softness, even if they weren't quite as large as most men liked. It didn't matter to her, since she knew Richard wanted her anyway.

He leaned up kissing her neck and down her collar bone. Growling softly his hands covered her breasts gently squeezing them his thumbs brushing over her nipples. â??Mmmm Kahlan I have waited so long for this.â? His head moved down more licking at her nipple growling more. â??You are so perfect.â? His hands were staying on her breasts and he started to suck on one of her nipples trying to make it hard for him as his hips ground up against her.

Back
Top Bottom