Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Seeker's Greatest Challange ((Kolath x Kanna))

He was more then willing to give her what she wanted. Pushing deep into her he groaned deeply as her walls worked his cock and though he tried to hold back he started to cum hard pumping her pussy full of his thick cum filling her womb and pussy and spilling down her ass a little as it came out the top. he panted deeply and nuzzled in close against her kissing her neck. â??Mmmm I love you Kahlan.â?

Her hands still held him there against her, loving his touches and his kisses, and the feel of his hot cum spilling out of her pussy. "I love you too, so very much. I'll never get enough of you Richard...not now, not ever." She let him tease her body, unwilling to give up this time together, though she knew he was now Lord Rahl, and she still Mother Confessor. "Now what, my love? Zedd won't be too happy about this, will he?"

Richard nuzzled closer his arms still holding her not wanting to let go of her either. As she mentioned Zedd he growled his head dropping to rest on her shoulder. â??That was not who I wanted to think about right now Kahlan.â? He sighed his hand brushing against her cheek. â??Mmm I suppose he wonâ??tâ?¦butâ?¦the only reason that he was against this was that I would be confessed andâ?¦.wellâ?¦â? he looked into her eyes, â??Any idea why Iâ??m not?â?

She laughed softly when he growled and dropped his head. She just couldn't help herself. The touch of his hand on her cheek made her smile, and she couldn't help but hold it there and nuzzle into him. "Well, you know that confession can normally only be removed by the death of the confessor, so no one has ever been confessed by the same Confessor more than once." She smiled and kissed him softly, her fingers running through his hair.

He leaned back a little still buried inside her looking down into her beautiful eyes. â??So there is no way of knowing if you can confess someone twice. The boxes of Ordin prevented it from taking hold on me, so it seems that a confessor canâ??t do it twice.â? He kissed her deeply leaning back again a puzzled look on his face. â??But what about that girl that was a confessor? She confessed me after the boxes of Ordin.â?

"The same confessor. I'm not so sure about a second confessor. Besides, you were released from her confession when she gave up her powers." She smiled and moved to roll him over onto his back and straddle him. "I don't think you're complaining, though, Richard. You can have me all you want, and not have to deal with the consequences." She leaned down to kiss him, before she moved to rest her head on his chest.

Richard smirked as Kahlan rolled them over and his hands brushed through her hair and down her back. â??No Iâ??m not complaining at all.â? He sighed softly smiling knowing now that he could be with Kahlan as they had always wanted to be. Gently he lifted her chin looking into her eyes. â??You are the first Confessor to be able to be with the man you love and know that he wants to be there.â? He kissed her lips softly just leaning back on the damp sand enjoying her closeness.

Back
Top Bottom