Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The weaver of destiny

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Sexual Prowess 21, Autohypnosis 27, Sense Motive 10 if needed, Use Rope 13 if needed.)

Haruo grinned. "I would." He then explores Kaoru's body, touching and stroking her as he kissed her. Haruo then tied her up, and proceeded to taste her, licking and nipping at various places where she showed approval.

After giving her pussy a brief amount of oral attention, he thrust into Kaoru. Until she was close to orgasm, Haruo would continue on a slowly increasing pace of thrusting, using his hands to stimulate her breasts as he fondled them, caressing the sides and rubbing the nipples, continually toying with them until he could tell of what she approved and disapproved of.

When she was on the cusp of orgasm the first time, he deliberately delayed it, slowing down and stroking the rest of her, using what he'd learned of her body to keep her on the edge for several minutes, until he decided it was time. Then he 'attacked' her, doing his best to heighten her climax as she went over the edge.

After that, he continued toying with Kaoru, tying her up in different positions, going from most to least comfortable that she would be willing to be in. He repeated the pattern of taking her to the edge, drawing it out, then letting her go over the edge, until she wore out or he did.

Haruo's size was exceptional, but skill was undeniable. Kaoru's soft, elegant moans soon turned to desperate screams as the spider toyed with her body. "P-Please! Please Haruo Sama!" she begged. "L-Let me cum!"

Their silhouette can be seen against the paper sliding door, an erotic show of endurance and cockmanship on Haruo's part. His handiwork was also heard throughout the night as the normally calm and composed Kaoru was converted into a submissive slut. Her last orgasm was so intense, the Geisha blacked out, going limp as she hung on the rope which was barely securing her in place.

The door slid open a few moment later and a second Geisha appeared, bowing politely. "My lord's stamina is too much for my colleague, I am Mika, lady Kurenai has sent me to replace Kaoru" she smiled, crawling forward to take Haruo's member in her mouth, hardening it a bit before lying on her back, leg spread for him. She was soaked already, no doubt from the show he put on.

(Another autohypnosis and prowess)

(Sexual Prowess 23, Autohypnosis 25, Sense Motive 18 if needed, Use Rope 13 if needed)

Haruo smiled at Mika. "A bit eager, aren't you dear." He said, as he untied Kaoru and laid her down. He then moved on top of Mika, kissing her and stroking her body. Haruo ran his fingers down her torso, tracing her curves as his mouth explored her neck. He lowered himself into her, thrusting into her slowly at first, before speeding up.

As before, he took his partner to the cusp of orgasm, and then denied her for a time, keeping her on the verge. Then he pressed Mika's erogenous buttons, heightening the sensations as she went over the edge. Then Haruo tied Mika up, repeating the previous process.

"Does it feel good, slut? Does being tied up and unable to resist turn you on? Does your pussy moisten at being helpless?" Haruo asked Mika as he fucked her.

(For the record, Haruo's travel identity is Jinsei Chouno. He doesn't use his birth name, but an assumed identity of a very minor family in the Scorpion Clan. Just to cut down on confusion and clarify, so that it isn't connected to the Spider clan.)

Mika was the second to fall, trapped in the spider's web and conquered by his mammoth cock. She was a more eager lover than Kaoru, bucking her hips like a wild mare, eager to enjoy Jinsei's length. "OH!" she moaned out loudly. "Y-Yes master! I love being your dirty slut! Use me as a cumdumpster!"

Next to them, Kaoru eventually stirred, watching with awe. "Amazing.." she purred "You still have some energy left..I must tell my lady about you" . The spider would feel Mika's pussy contract over and over as he easily drove her to multiple climaxes, leaving her unconscious.

The door slid open once more, this time Kurenai was there. The busty proprietess had a smile on her face. "I apologize, are my subordinates not enough to sate your lust?" she asked, eyeing him with a subtle hint of desire.

"I'm slightly delighted to say no. It has been some time since I've been able to enjoy more... pleasant activities. Being on the road is not usually a place for a lady." 'Jinsei' replied. "So I might have built up some appetite. I believe that this delightful dear is exhausted for now." He said, taking in Mika's condition.

He turned toward Kurenai, his cock still hard and throbbing. "Perhaps another lovely, unless you're willing to join me?" Haruo asks with a smile. "I won't deny that I find myself attracted to a woman able to make her own way in the world."

(Diplomacy 24)

Kurenai's eyes locked onto Jinsei's, not looking down even for a second. Kaoru on the other hand, quickly crawled over, deepthroating the spider to keep him hard, taking turns with Mika.

"I accept your offer" Kurenai said calmly. "However, I must insist that I remain on top for the duration of our encounter, it is a rule I have imposed on myself, that I will never be under a man"

"Very well. Do you mind if I ask why?" He questioned. While he didn't mind if she wanted to start that way, he preferred to eventually force his partner to submit. Tying her up and relentlessly using her until she was broken, turned into a submissive sex slave, was Haruo's goal. He wanted his women to be strong with everyone else, but submit to him. So if he tied her up, left her hanging as he thrust into her from below, then she'd still be 'on top'.

(Diplomacy 20 if needed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom