Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Tani smiled as they held hands and walked in he looked around and then took a deep breath taking in all the good smells. "mmmm"

Kyian smiled as he watched him eat. He picked up a piece of sushi and held it out for Tani.

Tani looked at Kyrian and then leaned over and ate it out of his hand then licked the vampires finger before sitting up straight.

"Mmm...naughty," he whispered into his ear as he picked up another piece to feed him some more.

"Me naughty never" He said as innocently as he could then said "I was licking off some food." He then smiled and did the same as he did for the last one but the time taking the tip of Kyrian's finger into his mouth and sucked on it before pulling away.

Kyrian leaned over so that he could whisper into his ear. "Naughty. Don't make me have to take you into the bathroom for some punishment," he murmured into his ear with a soft laugh.

"Mmm..." Kyrian shrugged his shoulders a little bit. "But you are going to have to eat first to find out."

"ok" Tani sat back then went back to feeding himself He soon finished eating then said "well this is good food thank you for taking me here."

"But I wonder if Tani would let me take him in the bathroom," Kyrian whispered very softy into the angel's ear.

Tani blushed then thought about it for a moment then nodded a little. He would rather not since there were much cleaner places though he would not say no if it meant he could be taken by Kyrian again.

Kyrian laughed softly and nodded his head, thinking about it. It could be very, very fun in the bathroom. And other places too.

"If you are uncomfortable with it, my love, I won't force you to go to the bathroom with me," Kyrian muttered, nodding his head a little bit as he leaned back in his chair.

Kyrian laughed softly and reached forward to run his finger over his cheek slowly. "Mmm..underneath this innocence is a naughty boy, huh?"

"Only since i met you" Tani said softly as he blushed. He really was pretty naughty but it only started to come out since he met Kyrian. Before this he did everything he could to be the good good angel and be praised as much as he could.

((Sorry that it took me so long to reply! After tomorrow morning, I'll officially be on Spring Break, so I'll have lots more time))

Kyrian smiled a little bit at him as he watched him carefully. "I hope you don't regret it then.." he muttered, reaching up to ruffle his hair lightly. He let his hand drop and then picked up a piece of sushi for himself. He ate it slowly. While he didn't have to eat real food, he still enjoyed the tastes and textures. He picked up another piece and held it out for the angel to eat.

((Its ok))

Tani smiled as he watched the vampire then he moved to the food and took it into his mouth as well as licking the vampires finger some. After eating the sushi he said "you taste better."

"Do I?" Kyrian whispered softly as he sat back, watching his new lover carefully. He picked up his napkin to wipe his fingers and tilted his head to the side, waiting patiently until he was finished eating.

Tani nodded shyly then went back to eating soon finishing the food. Once he was finished he looked at Kyrian and said "im done."

Kyrian smiled a little bit at him and got up. He grabbed Tani's hand and lead him into the bathroom. He gently pushed the angel into one of the stalls and locked the door. He leaned down and kissed him deeply. The bathrooms were clean since this was a nice place, so it wasn't so bad.

Tani blushed as he got up and fallowed Kyrian well holding him hand. He could not believe he was really going to do this it was embarrassing someone could walk in and hear them. Tani kissed Kyrian back with a deep blush. He felt weird doing this hear int he washroom he did not know if he could keep his voice down once they got going.

Back
Top Bottom