Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

~ukeshadow~ and ~naochan~

Kyrian then rolled them over so that Tani was on his stomach. In this position, he could go faster and harder into his tight little ass hole. He held onto his hips tightly as he drove himself in and out of his ass.

Tani moaned more as he was thrusted into more and more the vampires hard cock pushing deeper into his ass.

Kyrian thrust hard into his ass for a few more moments before gasping out and cumming in his ass. He groaned and slowly pulled out of him. "Mmm.."

Tani gasped and came as he was filled with Kyrian's cum. He laid there panting on the now sticky bed.

Kyrian smiled at him as he got up and grabbed a cloth from his bathroom. He cleaned off his cock and went over to clean up Tani's ass and the mess on his dick. Then he used his powers to change the bedsheets to clean one. He got back into the bed and nuzzled against him.

"Only for you," Kyrian whispered softly into his ear as he nuzzled against him slowly. "Do you want to go out tonight?"

"Well, we can go get you something to eat. Anything you like to do? Date wise? Like movies or ice skating, or something lke that?" Kyrian asked curiously, tilting his head to the side.

"No? Would you like to go then?" Kyrian asked with a small smile, tilting his head to the side a little bit as he ran his hand through his hair slowly.

"Are you hungry? Do you want to eat first?" Kyrian asked curiously, tilting his head to the side a bit.

"I probably should eat first im sure if i don't ill get to hungry later." Tani said with a small laugh then started to get off the bed so he could get dressed.

Kyrian nodded his head as he got up. He pulled on some clothes over his head and then held out his hand for Tani.

Tani took the hand then got up and said "i have to get dressed before we go." He then started to get dressed before going back to Kyrian and kissing him.

"Damn, and here I thought I was going to see you naked for the rest of the night," Kyrian teased before kissing him back. "Let's go get you fed."

"Do you like Sushi?" Kyrian asked, cocking his head to the side as he grabbed his wallet and keys from the dresser. He walked with Tani out to his car.

"Then I know of a very good sushi place," Kyrian said as he waited for Tani to get in and buckle up before pulling out of his garage. He drove for about ten minutes before reaching the place.

Kyrian glanced over at him with a small smirk. "Is that right?" he asked with a soft laugh as he pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car. "Come on baby. Let's go eat."

Tani smiled and then undid his seat belt and got out of the car. he closed the door and walked up to Kyrian and kissed him on the cheek.

Kyrian smiled a little bit at him as he grabbed his hand and walked inside the sushi place. At the bar, there was a moving belt with a variety of sushi and fish.

Back
Top Bottom