Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

OOC Thread

RE: Heroes RPG

I'm fine with being the primary GM. I've run games before. ^_^ Should we just call it Heroes: Emergent and let the plot happen as we're discussing/playing?

Here is the Character Profiles link.

Go ahead and start posting your sheets there, and once SithLordofSnark (SLS) has a chance to look over them he can give you final approval or suggest changes as needed.

As far as the plot goes we can pick up where Pinehurst left off, it seems consistent with where we were talking about starting.

SLS - will you set the situation up for us in the first thread post, including what year it is and what the general environment towards those with powers has been since the end of the series? When do you anticipate us starting in real time? I ask this because it's sometimes difficult to get online during the weekend, and I don't want to miss the first round of posts and hold others up if I'm tardy. :p

Hey guys, I already posted my character in the Bio thread. If anyone is interested in having a common past or relationship with my character please PM me and we'll work something out :)

SithLordOfSnark said:
Traveler

Can you add Power: to that bio form you have. That's the only thing I can think of that is missing.

Thanks for the thumbs up, SithLordOfSnark.

Does anyone want to be in London with Beatrix?

SithLordOfSnark said:
Traveler

Can you add Power: to that bio form you have. That's the only thing I can think of that is missing.

Done. I'll have my sheet up tonight. How many more players do you want before we start?

SithLordOfSnark said:
We could pretty much start anytime if you wanna create the IC thread. I'm fine with starting and just allowing new people to enter as we continue.

Happy dance time :)

I suppose that's a go? Give me until the morning to set some things in motion for our characters, and then the beginning post can be in.

Once everyone has a chance to introduce their characters after the initial post we can roll this puppy down the hill. ;)

Please send me ideas of who should be included in the NPC list of antagonists, and I'll post them in the Character Profiles thread so that they are easily referenced for our GM.

It will probably take me a little longer; maybe tomorrow in the late morning. I'm also expecting guests overnight so once I post the intro IC I'll need to wait until about Wednesday to get a serious post in again.

Ooo bad guy wish list... Yummy... Hmm... Will think on that... But my first thought (I'm a big Graceland fan)... Some form of human traffickers... Maybe lead by a Puppeteer "Hero"... Oh! Any it could be cool to have a High Powered corporate type, looking to use powers to make a profit... Maybe the CEO could be a Prophet type (couldn't resist the pun) who sees future trends in numbers not paintings...

Interesting... Because I kind of want to play the precognitive, numbers crunching CEO...

hilary-rowland-pro.jpg

Would be her look...

If you would rather not deal with future sight... I could make her a telepath or oooo the Accelerated Probability power which she uses to keep ahead of her competition...

I'm waiting on our thread to go up, plus a few other things to get our IC started. In the meantime, keep working on your ideas.

I'll be back Wed. night.

SithLordOfSnark said:
Elizabeth is accepted. And god damn she's hot. :D

thanks SithLoS... Had fun making her...added links to her daughters pics... I'd be fine if anyone wanted to play them or retcon things so Elizabeth was their mom/aunt/employer/whatever.

Here is the IC thread for our RP. Feel free to post what your character is out and about on this first day, whether they are in London (the opening setting scene) or some other city in some other part of the world.

Please give us a description of your character in your first post, or link us to their Character Profiles, so we have more than just a name to go on. Apologies for taking so long to get the first post up. :)

Actually, SithLordofSnark (SLS), multiple IC threads are allowed, as per the Group RP Rules. I've included the pertinent excerpt below but the entire thread is located here if you'd care to read them.

---
(As per Darkangel76)
08)For group RPs requiring multiple threads (at least 3 or more threads ) or larger groups (at least 8 or more people), a child forum may be requested. Please discuss this with a Sectional Mod to determine if such a thing is truly needed. If deemed appropriate, one will be added to the Group RP section and a GM assigned to manage it. Please Note: A GM is NOT a mod. They merely run/organize the larger group RP. Think of them as the group RP creator, nothing more.

09) For group RPs that end up with their own child forum, PLEASE MOVE all interest/coordination, profile and OOC threads to its appropriate child forum.

---

So if we'd like to have multiple threads then I suggest we PM a moderator and ask for a child forum.

We, being you, SLS. You are our GM, after all. ;)

By the way, when will you be posting in the IC thread or coordinating with the players to get the game rolling? We had 7 interested parties and now it looks like it's down to... 2?

Traveler said:
Actually, SithLordofSnark (SLS), multiple IC threads are allowed, as per the Group RP Rules. I've included the pertinent excerpt below but the entire thread is located here if you'd care to read them.

---
(As per Darkangel76)
08)For group RPs requiring multiple threads (at least 3 or more threads ) or larger groups (at least 8 or more people), a child forum may be requested. Please discuss this with a Sectional Mod to determine if such a thing is truly needed. If deemed appropriate, one will be added to the Group RP section and a GM assigned to manage it. Please Note: A GM is NOT a mod. They merely run/organize the larger group RP. Think of them as the group RP creator, nothing more.

09) For group RPs that end up with their own child forum, PLEASE MOVE all interest/coordination, profile and OOC threads to its appropriate child forum.

---

So if we'd like to have multiple threads then I suggest we PM a moderator and ask for a child forum.

We, being you, SLS. You are our GM, after all. ;)

By the way, when will you be posting in the IC thread or coordinating with the players to get the game rolling? We had 7 interested parties and now it looks like it's down to... 2?

I have no idea where everyone is, but I will PM the moderator to get a forum.

Hi all.

I hand't realized that this one was going to start. But thanks to the good Traveller I'm here and I'm still very much interested.

I'd love to play a girl that has had her share of hard time. She has been in and out of foster care and juvenile detention throughout her childhood. Nobody know who her parents were as they went to great lengths to cover all tracks of themselves. She has however found out that she is not like other people. The first hint was when she threw a customer out of the bar where she works. The man a 250 pound muscle head wrecked the car he landed on at the other side of the street.

Sounds like a great character, do you have a sense of where you might want this character to start off in the world? She sounds American, but aside from that, you've a wide range of choices. I'm starting Elizabeth Gordon off in LA if you want company. Do you have a sense of what sort of story arc you might like to see happen?

I had not really considered where she was from. I guess she could be from LA or Berlin for that matter. It really depends on the sith lord. Maybe she'd from Berlin and moved to LA to start life all over.....

Berlin would be fine, whatever you'd like. The game is very free form in that way :) You just may need to take the reins more and make things happen for your character. Kind of like what I did with Beatrix, creating a purpose for her, some drama vs. Her smarmy case worker, etc.

That being said, entirely by coincedence, I wrote that Elizabeth is working a deal in Germany, so I could have her visit Berlin and we can figure out how she could bump into your character.

Oh, and by the way, feel free to work up a character sheet for your character in the Sheet thread

Back
Top Bottom