Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrations (Yaiocest x thend krieg)

He please only aroused him more as she begged him not to do this. He had every intention of forcing her to do it. He laughed as he kissed her neck pushing her to her knees and pressing his bulge against her face, both to degrade her and to show her what to do. He grabbed her hair forcing her to look at him as he did. "You are my fucking slut and you will do as I say. end of story"

Hermione winced as she was forced to her knees, frowning as the bulge was pressed against her face. As much as she didn't want to do this, she had no choice. She only hoped that whatever potion he had taken yesterday had worn off now....that he would just cum a normal amount. It was too close to classes for her to have to get a bulge of cum out of her stomach.

Hermione reached up, slowly pulling his pants and boxers down enough to free his erection, then leaned forwards slowly, opening her mouth and taking the head of his cock inside, starting to suck and slurp on it, running her tongue across it.

He moaned as he began playing with the vibrator controls turning the controls to random settings as she sucked the tip of his cock. "Never forget you are my bitch now, your pleas mean nothing." He moaned out as he reached under her shirt to molest her breasts as she sucked him, paying careful attention to taunt at her nipples. He had heard the potion he took may cause him to have permanent large loads, though he was not sure if that was true yet.

Hermione nearly winced when he started to tease her nipples, forcing her bra up and out of the way. She tried to ignore the vibrating in her pussy, though when it flicked up to maximum again for a second, she fell forwards, causing her to take his entire cock in her mouth and gag for a moment, before she pulled back to catch her breath, now drooling all over it. Silently, she started to suck, bobbing her head back and forth, her eyes closed tightly as she tried to imagine that she was anywhere else with almost anyone else.

He moaned loudly when she fell forward, his cock slamming into the back of her throat. He smiled as he made sure to purposefully slip it to maximum every couple of seconds. He grabbed her head bobbing her head faster occasionally pushing all of his cock into her again. His other hand played with her breasts continuously switching between them.

Hermione near spasmed when he kept flicking the vibrator up to maximum. No matter how much he did that she was never going to get used to it. She just kept bobbing her head back and forth, rubbing her tongue around the shaft and head. She wanted him to cum soon, wanted this to be over with so she could just go to class, so she could see her friends....her friends who could help her feel like things were fine, if even just for a little while..

He smiled to himself. He pulled her face away from his cock. He felt those familiar spasms and wanted to last. He pushed her head lower shoving his ball sack against her lips. "Beg for more Beg to suck my cock." He chuckled as he rubbed his sack all over her face, the feeling of her being completely his turned him on.

Damnit....Hermione had been hoping he wouldn't make her say anything, that he'd just let her get on with it silently until he was done. She closed her eyes as he rubbed his balls over her face, waiting until he was done before she opened her mouth to speak. "Please....please let me suck it....please...." Hermione hated herself for saying such a thing, but it was the only way to protect herself in the long run, and the only way to get this over with as quickly as possible.

He glared down at her tapping the tip of his cock against her lips softly, "Let you suck what?" he asked in an innocent voice. He grabbed her hair turning her face to look at him, "Say it like you mean it slut. I want you to sound like the slutty bitch you are." He smiled as he watched when he flipped the vibrator to maximum yet again.

Back
Top Bottom