Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Celebrations (Yaiocest x thend krieg)

It wasn't like Hermione wanted to be in this position, but on her hands and knees like this made it less uncomfortable to take him into her throat like this, made it just that little bit easier. She continued to bob her head back and forth, her tongue rubbing at the shaft as she sucked on him. Whilst she wanted this to be over quickly, at the same time she was dreading his cum. If he came anything near the amount he had last time, she was sure she would choke if he didn't pull his cock out of her mouth. There was no way she could swallow even a fraction of that amount.

her hot tongue rubbing at his shaft only made his cock throb harder. He began thrusting his hips now his arousal growing as he could feel his peak coming. "So you think you can handle that size load again?" He laughed as he thrust her. He had no intentions of pulling out. In fact he planned on already being in her throat when he came.

Hermione's eyes widened, quickly shaking her head as best she could with his cock in her mouth. There was no way she could handle another load like that, certainly not in her mouth. On her body sure, maybe in her pussy again, but in her mouth? No....no way she could handle that. She let out a muffled cry of protest, attempting to pull away before he came inside of her mouth.

He laughed as his hands grabbed her head lamming his cock deep into her throat as he began to throb shooting spurts of his seed straight into her stomach. he moaned as he continued to thrust her face as he continued to cum down her throat.

Hermione gagged and let out a muffled yelp as he rammed into her throat and began cumming, feeling as he was cumming directly into her throat, leaving her no choice but to swallow as her stomach was starting to get filled, and this time she couldn't just push it out. "MMF!" She tried desperately to pull away before her stomach was too full, before it began to bulge out again.

He muffled screams fell on deaf ears as he pumped more and more cum into her. "You know you looked rather cute with that bulge lets see if we can repeat it." He let out a half laugh half moan as he pumped more and more cum into her throat with each thrust he made, his cock throbbing with each large spurt of cum it released. his hands were secure on her head to ensure she could not pull away.

Hermione's efforts to get away only increased, scrambling now, her arms trying weakly to punch at him and get him away, but it was useless, and she had no choice but to continue swallowing every drop of his cum, her stomach starting to bulge slowly as it continued to fill up, her flat belly bulging outwards bit by bit.

He moved to dodge her punches, a few still connected ,however in her position they could not do much harm. as he looked down and saw her stomach begin to swell he only was aroused more. However he could feel his spurts shooting less and less semen into her. He pulled out so that the last few spurts would splash against her face. "I hope you enjoyed that, because now that your my little slut you will be getting a lot more of this." He laughed as he looked down seeing his erection finally softening.

When Larris pulled away, Hermione collapsed to the ground on her side, coughing as her bulged stomach stuck out. Hermione rubbed at it slowly, wishing she could get the cum out of her stomach, but it was stuck in there. She slowly looked up at him, the aphrodisiac he had given her finally wearing off, along with the potion he had clearly taken, his erection finally softening. She coughed, then slowly curled up. "Bastard.....I'll....I'll get you for this..." Despite her situation, Hermione was clearly still determined and rather stubborn.

He laughed as he looked down at her. "Oh your welcome to try." He smiled as he went over to pull on his pants and boxers, "However you know the consequences if you piss me off." He winked as he nodded toward the camera. "Now if I were you I would worry about cleaning off enough of that cum that you can make it back to the showers without questions." HE chuckled as he pulled on his shirt before muttering the words to cancel all the hexes he placed on the house. "Oh by the way meet me tomorrow before breakfast, unless you want these," He waked the camera in front of her, "to become public."

He was right....there was little, if anything she could do. By the time she would be able to get at that camera, he would have been able to make and hide more than enough copies of the pictures, and it was impossible that she would ever find them all. The only thing she could do was what he said....for the time being. "Wh-where....?" All she could do was ask where he wanted her to meet him, do as he said. It would only be for a few months.....after that she would be away from here, away from him.....

Her question caught him as he was reaching for the door, "I think the dungeons should be empty at that time," he smirked thinking of his next move, "I believe that will work just fine." he chuckled as he grabbed the door knob, "See you later." He laughed as he walked out the door heading back towards hogwarts.

The dungeons? Oh great....who knows what the hell he would have planned for her down there. Hermione just hoped he wasn't going to take another of those potions to increase his cum.....or any other potion for that matter...she just wanted this over with as quickly and normally as possible.
Now that Larris was gone, Hermione slowly sat up, fumbling around until she found her wand, using it first to clean the cum from her body, before looking at her swollen belly. It would be difficult, if not impossible, to get the cum out without allowing it to pass through her system....all she could do was wait and cover up until then. With a sniffle, she stared to gather up her clothes, using her long, loose robes to cover the bulge in her belly, before turning to walk back towards Hogwarts in the dark and snow, feeling the cum sloshing around inside of her.

The next morning, Hermione was waiting in the dungeons bright and early just as he had demanded, leaning against the wall silently and just staring at the cold stone floor. Her belly had gone back to normal, the cum having passed through her body by this point. Now, all she could do was wait, and hope he would be here soon so she didn't miss her classes.

Larris rose early so that he could prepare for that morning. he had bout a small bullet that he could control via remote control, and since they had every class together he could tease and taunt her in every class. He smiles as he walked down into the dungeon to find Hermione leaning against the wall. "I am surprised, I half expected to be distributing those pictures to the school and your parents today." He laughed as he walked over And pressed into her forcing her into the wall, his hand reached under her shirt to find her belly, "Aw how sad, the swollen looked good for you." He chuckled as he rubbed her belly slightly amused, "I hae a gift for you," he smiled almost warmly.

"Feh....a gift? Unless it's every copy of your damn pictures because your conscience has gotten the better of you then I'm not interested..." Hermione winced as he rubbed at her stomach, the girl trying to move away from him, but the way he was forcing her into the wall it made it impossible to move away. "Now what the hell do you want? I've got classes to get to"

Her words struck him he could not but smile. "well fine since you don't want my gift and you seem rather bent on not learning your place." He turned and took a few steps away before looking over his shoulder, "I will go prepare the photos to be sent home." He chuckled, "Oh well you were so fun to."

"I...w-wait!" Hermione suddenly reached out, grabbing his arm tightly and stopping him from walking away. "I....I'm sorry I....please....don't...." Hermione slowly looked away, not able to bring herself to look up at him. "I just....I'm just still a little tired that's all....I...I didn't mean to speak out like that...."

He turned back and faced her, "You really better learn your place. I don't take kindly to attitude like that." He smiled as he pressed her back to the wall a hand molesting her breast. "Now for your gift." He smiled as he undid her pants pushing them so that they fell to her ankles, his other hand reaching down to slightly massage he tender folds hidden under her panties.

Hermione winced as he grabbed her breast roughly through her robes and blouse, shivering under the touch she was still unfamiliar with, that her body and mind still wanted to reject. She winced again when he reached for her pussy, shivering as her pants were removed and dropped around her ankles. She squaked when he started touching her bare pussy lips, her legs shaking. She just figured his 'gift' was another fuck, he was arrogant enough to consider such a thing a gift to her after all.

He smiled as he grabbed her panties dropping them down to her knees as his hand reached back into his pocket and pulled out a small bullet vibrator. "You will be wearing this for me today. I hope you enjoy it." He smiled as he flipped it on the lowest setting it holding it against her clit rocking it for a few moments before he began to slide it slowly into her delicate folds making sure it rested firmly inside her before her pulled her panties back up rubbing her through them a bit more.

When he yanked her panties down to her knees, Hermione closed her eyes tightly, preparing herself for him to just ram into her without hesitation, meaning she was caught off guard when he spoke about her wearing something. Slowly the girl opened her eyes just in time to see him switch the bullet on, then squeaked as he held it against her, whimpering as her legs started shaking when he pushed it inside of her. "Y-you can't be serious....I....I'll never make a whole day....with that in me...?" She didn't resist physically however as he pulled her panties up, her cheeks already flushed, her legs still shaking as she struggled to stand, even whilst it was still on the lowest setting.

He smiled as he saw her cheeks redden. "Oh I am very serious." He smiled as he pulled out a small controller and showed her. "And be expecting a few surprises." He smiled as he flipped the switch to max for a few seconds before turning it back down to low. His hand pulled away from her lower region to slide under her shirt and bra to grope a breast firmly. "Why won't you make it my pet?" He chuckled as whispered into her ear nipping it gently.

Oh god he was serious....he really was going to leave it inside of her all that time! "P-please....don-" Hermione was cut off as the vibrator suddenly switched to maximum, the girl crying out loudly and dropping to her knees from even the momentary sensation, then as soon as she got back up, his hand was in her shirt, grasping her small breast with his bare hand. "I....I wont.....I can't....I can't hide.....that...."

He laughed as he fiddled with the controller, "Well I suppose you better figure a way out to hide it." He laughed as he kissed her neck, "And just to give you a taste." He flipped the controller back to maximum. as he felt himself harden in his drawers from the sounds she tried to fight off.

Hermione put a hand against the wall to stop herself from falling this time as the vibrator went to maximum, shaking her head as her legs shook, the girl barely able to stand, let alone walk around and act normal. "Please.....I'm begging you not to do this.....please....anything but this I beg you...." This was just too much....there was too much chance of people knowing what wasw wrong....too much danger that people would think she was doing this by choice...

Back
Top Bottom