Pokemon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
She wanted all of her Pokémon to learn as many moves as possible, not only moves of their own type, but moves from a different type since it would surprise an opponent in a battle and aid them if they were at a disadvantage. Besides, that sort of strategy would definitely impress judges in a Contest.

He smiled a he continued to play ball with the Torchic as they walked, he stopped at when he saw the enterance to the next area a forst it would seem, "Well how about we take a break here," he commented as he released all of his pokemon to play in the area, either on the field around them or in the water as he sat down, and smiled relaxing a bit as he looked at Celestine, "So, you want to be the best, I can see that, what other goals do you have Celestine outside of your pokemon for yourself," he asked as he looked at his friend.

"Not sure. I'll travel. I've always been happiest on the move." she replied, not needing to release her Pokémon since they were all out of their Pokeballs. She was keeping a sharp eye out for a Geodude, well, she was more watching their feet, since Geodude looked exactly like normal rocks.

He looked at her as he walked, he was curious about something, "you want a geodude, what made that one the one you want, I mean there are a lot of very impressive ground type pokemon can be really impressive, plus if you were able to find a fusel along the route you would end up with a super rare and very amazing pokemon like Aerodactyl," he mused as he walked. He figured if he were to choose Geodude wouldn't be his normal choose for that type of pokemon, he was more of a fan of Sandslash, cubone, or oynx as well. He blinked as continued along his way, he smiled as he second ball into his hand tossing it up and letting his farfetch'd get the bird as he tossed the other one so that torchic could continue to chase after it. He smiled as he nodded his head as he listened to the words of Celestine as he walked. He figured that this training he was doing would help the two with their timing and later the execution of their moves, they may learn a move but if they didn't do it perfectly a weak move down right could defeat a strong move.

"I prefer to get Pokémon that have never evolved. Besides, Rock type are strong against fire type... Hmmm, hopefully my Geodude, once I acquire one, will have evolved into a Graveller by the time we reach Cinnabar Island, and a Squirtle, once I get one, will have evolved into a Wartortle." she spoke, she planned everything out, pretty much.

As he stood there Hiro nodded his head as he looked over, "see you need to make it less about which ones fight best against which ones, but which ones you like the best cause the whole which one works best will work itself out, for example, if we battled I have two that could defeat a rock time, and you have types that could defeat both of them, it would come down to which of us had a closer connection to our pokemon as much as anything else," he said calmly as he looked at her, "you are a very by the book type of lady, that is fine, but sometimes just fine a pokemon cause it is just cool, and you want it," he said as he tossed the ball up to the farfetch'd high in the sky, "It is why I have the farfetch'd, it something great trainers normally have, but if I can be great with it despite it not being the norm, well, I think that shows my skills as a trainer even more," he commented with a smile, "plus farfetch'd are just so cool as are all my pokemon,"

"I'll always have this type of team for which ever region I choose to go to, for as I have said, diversity always triumphs in the end." she spoke, giving all of her Pokémon a gentle pat on the head. Didn't work so much for Gastly, since her hand went right through him.

"Well alright now why don't you find others ones that look cool like I mean why worry about getting a certain type, it is like me saying hmm I am only going to date a redhead who has a D sized bra, or something, it just isn't the best idea of prejudging ahead, in fact I am going to win the first match with a flying type pokemon which is naturally at a disadvantage against rock to show you that type isn't so big," he said with a smile as he made his declaration to his friend knowing that would make his point far better then talking about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom