Pokemon: Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naomi David

Supernova
"Here you go, Celestine. Congratulations on your first Pokémon, Charmander. Now, I got her from a breeder, and she was bred specifically to be strong and powerful-" Professor Willow spoke, or started to, but Celestine interrupted,"Aw, I don't care about Charmander's heritage, I just want her to be happy and healthy, like all Pokémon should be!"

Professor Willow smiled, and spoke,"Like your Mother and Father and your siblings before you, you have a pure heart, they all said the same thing to me when they chose their starter Pokémon. Now, since you are challenging both Contests and Gym Battles, I have given you Ball Capsules and Seals, they were delivered from the Sinnoh region. As you specified, each one has a specific sort of effect for your Pokémon, since you said you wanted a Fire type, Water Type, Grass Type, Electric Type, Rock Type, and Ghost Type on your team, so each one has a effect for the specified element."

Celestine smiled proudly, and she spoke,"I can't wait to teach her a move like Iron Tail!" Professor Willow spoke,"How do you plan on teaching Charmander that move?" Celestine proudly spoke,"By having her observe other Pokémon using that move, and by playing baseball with her, since a bat swinging is like a Pokémon using Iron Tail. Well, any Pokémon of mine that will have a developed tail, I will teach them that move. I want them all to learn moves that aren't of their Type. We know that Charmander is a Fire type, and Iron Tail is a Steel type move."

Professor Willow spoke,"Good girl! Now, your backpack is filled with camping gear, food, clothes, money, everything you'll need for your journey. By the way, I have your Poké Dex ready and waiting, and I have a large Berry pouch for you, since you will inevitably cross a Berry patch. Now, remember what else Berries are used for other than healing?" Celestine quickly spoke,"They can be used for eating, for Poké Blocks, Poffin, and a dessert in the Kalos region that I don't remember what it is called!" The Professor smiled, proud of her greatest student.

Professor Willow handed Celestine Charmander's Poké Ball, and spoke,"Now, you have everything ready, now, go catch a Bulbasaur and you'll be ready to take on the Pewter City Gym! Of course, you'll need a Water Type to ensure success, but Grass Type is also effective! And now, remember my lesson on Anatomy and Physiology?" Celestine recited,"If you are at a severe type disadvantage, go for an unarmored part of the opponent's Pokémon's body, that will ensure success."

Professor Willow was nearly crying as she shoved Celestine out of her door, and lead her out of Pallet Town, and into the Viridian Forest. Celestine breathed, and made her way into the forest, looking for a Bulbasaur and a Pichu or a Pikachu, if she was lucky.

Hiro had already gotten his pokemon early that day, well, he wasn't given one of the three elemental ones, cause he had found his own pokemon and demanded that he be allowed to keep his friend with him on his journey to find and catalog as many pokemon who lived in the world as possible. He was not in town either, he was actually outside of town sitting in front of a small pound along the path as he was fishing. He knew many other pokemon trainers were going to get their start, and he knew of all of them Celestine was the one he wanted to talk to the most. He figured that he could ask her when he saw her if she would let him tag along for her adventure. He wasn't aiming to be a champion like her, just wanting to catalog all pokemon possible so the data could be used as well as capture a number of them so they could be useful for Professor Willow. Then again he would most likely challenge the gym leaders and if he won he would be happy, he figured it would be fun to just have the adventure though.

He was sitting there wearing his blue jeans and a red and white t-shirt, the young man was lanky tall and skinny with messy blonde hair and light green eyes as well. Hiro smiled as he heard footsteps and saw Celestine walking down the road. He waved to her as gave her a warm smile, "Hey Celestine, you made it out here, I was wondering, would you mind if I travel with you on our journey, it will make things a lot more fun, plus I know if I am traveling with you, I will be traveling with the future best female traveler ever," he said with a smile as he walked his pokeballs were on a his belt for easy access, but that wasn't important as he didn't want to fight with Celestine, he figured he would help her as they traveled and perhaps help her find what she was looking for and she could help him too, it would work well that way. He figured friendship was something that would help them both in tons of ways on their journey.

Celestine had tanned skin, and she was also a very tall girl, and she had some muscle to her, before she started her own Pokémon journey, she always went with her brothers and sisters when they went to start their own journeys, so she had quite a bit of experience with Pokémon already. She had decent curves on her to balance out the muscles. Her hair was jet black, with waves to them, but right now, her wavy hair was pinned up in a nice neat bun. Her eyes were a piercing bright green. Her clothes corresponded to the Pokémon she wanted or had. She wore a bright red T shirt, that was for Fire type, light blue denim jeans, that was for Water type, black shoes, that was for Ghost type, a green anklet, that was for Grass type, a gray bracelet, that was for Rock type, and a yellow hat, that was for Electric type.

She smiled when she saw Hiro waving at her, and she spoke,"Yeah, why not, travelling with a companion is always more fun! Oh, what Pokémon is your starter Pokémon? Mine is Charmander, here! Charmander, stand by for battle!" Charmander appeared out of her Pokeball, from fake flames caused by the Ball Capsule and Seal, and she looked very excited to be out of her Pokeball, and she spoke,"Now Charmander, we'll all be walking the whole way, that way we can build strength and endurance!" Charmander happily nodded. Celestine got out her Pokedex, and held it over Charmander, and it spoke,"Charmander, the Lizard Pokémon. Charmander's health can be gauged by the fire on the tip of its tail, which burns intensely when it's in good health."

He smiled as he was more then a bit glad that she had agreed with him, it would be fun, and he would get to be around a friend too, that was always amazing and he knew that it would get to know Celestine better then he did. For Hiro that was an adorable Charmander. It was a good first stage pokemon who was rather adorable, far more so then the second form in his opinion. "Well impressive, perhaps I should of started with a Charmander, but it didn't feel like my style. It was good to see her with the pokemon out, some didn't like to be in their ball, and it would be good work for the fire type pokemon. I have had mine for a while though, so I didn't actually pick this morning, so mine isn't the normal choice for a partner," he said with a smile.

"Farfetch'd come out," he said taking his pokeball and releasing the bird pokemon as he moved around looking at the Charmander and then at Celestine, as it held his onion in its grasp like it was his treasured sword. He smiled as he knew what would pop up for the bird type pokemon. "Farfecth'd, the wild duck pokemon. Using the green onion that it holds like a sword. Farfetch'd can slice though a variety of objects." He looked up with a smile on his face as he looked at Celestine, "So, any type of pokemon your looking for out here, I am sure that I can also keep an eye open for it, I am looking for whatever, I figure if I can find it I can capture it and it can be if nothing else send back to the Professor so she can study pokemon more."

Celestine held her Pokedex to the Farfetch'd, listening to the entry on the Pokedex, listening to it say,"Farfetch'd, the Wild Duck Pokémon. Using the green onion that it holds like a sword, Farfetch'd can slice through a variety of objects." She looked at the attacks it could use, and smiled, and spoke,"I want a diverse team, which will increase my chances of winning Gym Battles and Contests." She looked absolutely delighted, and spoke,"Look at it this way, you and your partner are a perfect team since you've known each other for so long! Now, let us begin our journey good and proper!"

"Yes, I couldn't agree more, I think that it is that bond between trainer and pokemon that makes both of us as strong as possible, though I do agree having a lot of different pokemon will be helpful and useful," he said with a smile as he started down the path. He knew the best way to look for pokemon was to watch the ground. He saw a little adorable Pichu run across the ground right in front of himself before stopping and looking at them with a curious and interested look on the face of the little one. He looked like a bit of a runt of a pichu, but he was still a electric type who most likely did have a great deal of potential and also it was super rare the chances of seeing one of them out here in the woods. "So, Celestine, say something or go after that pichu if you want it, if not I am going to capture it, and have it join my team," he said looking over at her to see if she wanted to go after this one or not and if she did he would let her go after this one.

Celestine was smiling as they walked along, and to her immense delight, she saw an absolutely adorably Pichu, she knew it was female by the way the end of the tail was shaped, it looked like the upper half of a heart. She spoke,"I want it!" She chased after it, and shouted,"Charmander, use Ember on Pichu and follow it with Dragon Rage! " She wasn't sure if Charmander knew Flamethrower just yet, since was still young, but she knew Dragon Rage was one of the moves it knew while it was young. Charmander immediately obeyed, peppering the little Pichu with the Ember attack, and following with Dragon Rage. The Pichu didn't have a chance, and it was knocked out after the Dragon Rage attack. She was surprised that the Dragon Rage attack worked, since Charmander was young, powerful attacks like that didn't always work. She immediately threw the Pokeball for Pichu, which opened, and swallowed Pichu up in red light. It closed, and began to shudder... And it stopped shuddering, Celestine had managed to capture Pichu!

Hiro watched the fight between the two, it was very one sided, but that could be expected against a runt Pichu. It still told him that this Charmander had a dragon type parent to be able to use the dragon rage attack. It was impressive a powerful attack to be sure. He smiled, "That Pichu was sure a cutie," he commented giving her a smile as he looked at the ball, "best we keep working our way though so that little one can be taken care of at the pokemon center and all," he said thinking about it for a moment before started to head on down the road, figuring so far it had been a interesting trip or at least a interesting start to the trip at least. He was sure that Celestine was going to be a pretty powerful trainer based on what he saw in that first match of hers.

"We'll go to the Pokémon Center in Viridian City, stay there for the night, then head back to Pewter City through the Viridian Forest." Celestine replied after picking up Pichu's Pokeball. She fought to win. She would keep Pichu in her Pokeball for now, knowing it wasn't fair to make her walk after the battle. She followed Hiro, and she kept a sharp eye out for Berries. At least Viridian City was less than a day's walk from Pallet Town.

The walking was fun, as he walked he looked for anything interesting, figuring that it would be fun to keep his eye open for things. He smiled as he walked looking and finding some various berries he had his farfetch'd fly up and knock them down from the high tree as he caught them, about sox berries that he was able to get and then looked over at Celestine and gave her a small smile, "Well now, would you want three of these Leppa Berries," he asked her as he held them out with his hand, he figured that it was best to help out others, and he figured that he would help out his new traveling partner, "So, I guess this means you owe me double, finding your pichu and also some berries," he said with a smile as he didn't expect her to repay him at all for the help, though he was sure if she saw a pokemon she would be kind enough to help him and point it out too, but so far he was only seeing bug pokemon, the one time he rather not have at the moment or in general. He did get the data on them though but left them alone for the most part.

"Leppa berries... I think they help increase an attack's power, so those would be good, thanks. Now I want some Cheri berries, Chesto berries, Pecha berries, Rawst berries, Aspear berries, Oran berries, Persim berries, Lum berries, and Sitrus berries. Not only can they be used for medicine, they can be eaten as well, and are also Pokeblock ingredients. But right now, I want Rawst berries and Oran berries, it'll help speed up Pichu's healing enough so where Nurse Joy won't have to work so much." Celestine said, Charmander doing her part, getting the lower berries that they wouldn't have noticed.

Hiro shook his head as he looked at her, "Well we will find what we find, I am sure it won't be any problems in this, just enjoy yourself don't worry so much about status, it is the love of yourself and your partner which makes you strong, as anything, the trust that you and your little friend have," he said as he offered his farfetch'd a berry which he ate happily and then continued on his way with her. "well keep your eyes open and tell me in you find anything interesting and I will tell you if I find anything interesting as well," he said as he continued to walk, looking for anything that could be useful be it berry for his little birdy friend or other pokemon that would be good partners on his journey.

Celestine spoke,"Well, what other Pokémon do you want?" She was keeping her eyes out for a Bulbasaur, though she knew it'd be hard, since they were hard to find in the wild. What made it extra hard was the fact that since they were green, they'd blend in well with the forest, though, she knew there had to be a stream or something close by so that they could drink.

He looked over at her and rubbed his chin as he thought about it, "Well now anything that isn't a bug would be nice, I am not so picky, I figure I will get the team of pokemon that I find, whatever fate decides is right to be my pokemon, there are so many and they are all so strong. I just am not a fan of bugs so much," he said with a smile as he looked over at her. He figured she was looking for what she wanted, and that was fine, just wasn't his style he figured he wasn't so worried about the type of pokemon but more the pokemon itself that would draw his interest if he was looking, as he figured he could with work and love make any pokemon into a great and powerful one.

"I like dual type Pokémon, for one gets the advantages of both types. For example, Charmander's final stage is Charizard, so she'll be able to use a wider range of attacks, for she can use Fire and Flying type attacks like Flamethrower and Aerial Ace. Bulbasaur is a dual Grass and Poison type, so it can use attacks like Solar Beam and Poison Powder. Geodude is a dual Rock and Ground Type, so it can use moves like Rock Tomb and Bulldoze. Gastly is a dual Ghost and Poison Type, so it can use moves like Shadow Ball and Sludge Bomb." Celestine spoke.

"I don't put that much thought into it myself, to be honest, I just like good pokemon, the ones that have a determined look in their eyes that says they want to be great, it was why I wanted that little pokemon your caught if you didn't want it. It had that look like I know I am small but I will still be great," he explained as he looked at her as he let his farfetch'd land on his arm, "or this guy who I saved from being cook after he actually hit the cook with his onion, bravery a great trait for a pokemon, one that will rise up even if it is defeated a dozen times to try again and want to be stronger," he explained as he looked at her. To him it wasn't about abilities or skills it was about the connection he had with pokemon and their drive to be awesome. "A strong time of pokemon that doesn't fit my wants wouldn't be one I would get, no matter its abilities."

"To be fair, I prefer getting Pokémon in their first evolutionary stage, it allows me to know them better, since it'll take a long time for them to evolve- Oh! Rawst berries and Oran berries! Perfect! Thanks Charmander!" Celestine spoke, getting down to put the berries into her Berry pouch, keeping one of each out. Celestine let Pichu out of her Pokeball, and she at once fed her the berries. Pichu's burns started to fade, and she began to look much healthier. Personally, she wanted to give her a Sitrus berry, but she felt it was wiser to introduce bits of energy slowly, because having too much energy at once did odd things to Pokémon.

Hiro nodded his head as he looked at her and noticed that she had found what she wanted. He then continued to look for anything interesting. He let out a sigh as he found another bug type pokemon. He would be so very happy to find something that wasn't bug type, granted the pokedex was getting good information as he traveled, but honestly it was annoying. He did let his farfetch'd practice his moves on the bug types especially peck as to gain strength and experience against the bug type pokemon he would notice, congratulating the bird each time, but he wasn't going to capture any bug types, though. He managed to find some Cheri berries a good number keeping some and getting some for Celestine as well, he did the same when he found some Lum berries, but he was starting to give up on the idea of finding any type of non bug pokemon in the forest.

She couldn't wait to go to The Orange Islands after she had finished up all Pokémon related things in Kanto. There was the Pokémon League here, Pokémon Contests, and then there was the Battle Frontier. After she had finished all of that, it was off to The Orange Islands, and then to the Johto League. Then the Hoenn League and the Pokémon Contests in Hoenn. Then the Sinnoh League and the Pokémon Contests in Sinnoh. Then the Unova League and the World Tournament. Then the Kalos League. She did not want to come home until she won every last League, every last competition. Only then, she would feel she was a Pokémon Master, when she won everything.

She looked thrilled when she finally saw a Bulbasaur, it was munching on some Sitrus berries under a tree that was loaded with Sitrus berries. Well, the Bulbasaur would be harder to beat since it was eating fruit that would give it more energy, that would heal it. She spoke,"Charmander, use Ember on the Bulbasaur, and if you can pull it off again, use Dragon Rage!" Charmander, eager to prove herself to her master, eagerly used Ember on the Bulbasaur, and followed with a successful Dragon Rage. It took longer for the Bulbasaur to get knocked out, but eventually, it stopped moving, and Celestine got out Bulbsaur's Pokeball, and threw it at it. The ball opened, swallowing Bulbasaur in a flash of red light. The ball closed, and began to shudder. After a minute, it stopped shuddering. She was thrilled, she already captured two Pokémon in one day!

She let Bulbasaur out, the effect of the Ball Capsule and Seal was a hail of green swirling leaves. She immediately treated the burns with a Rawst berry, and she gave it an Oran berry as well. The effects were instant, they healed the burns and Bulbasaur looked a little more energetic. She immediately picked some of the Sitrus berries, and some of the Pecha berries that was in a neighboring tree. Her berry pouch still wasn't full, even with the berries Charmander had found earlier, and the Cheri berries Hiro had found as well. Either way, her Pokémon would be well taken care of.

"Well now, have you found anything at all," he asked as he walked over and handed her the Lum as well as Cheri berries he had found on his search, "at least I was able to get farfetch'd some training as he battled bugs at least, he is rather good against the bugs," he commented as he looked at Celestine as he hoped that the berries that he had found would be of some help. "Well it won't take us that long to get there, I figure we can stay at the pokemon center and stay there as they look after our pokemon if you want," he said with a warm smile as he continued to walk forward, they would have a bit more of a walk outside of the forest which was soon going to end leaving them the path up route two. He wondered perhaps she would find a grass or water type to use against the rock type that was in the first gym. The fire type would work well enough, but he figured she would need to gain a bit of strength or train before that task.

"Look Hiro! I have myself a Bulbasaur!" Celestine proudly spoke, Grass and Water Types were super effective against Rock Types. Hopefully when they got to the Pokémon Center, they would be able to determine the gender. She put the berries he gave her into her pouch, which was about three quarters full now. She spoke,"Sounds like a good idea to me, get my Pokémon checked out and taken care of, and then we can be on our way to Pewter City!" Now, she needed a Squirtle, Gastly, and a Geodude. Squirtles, she knew well enough were found around bodies of water. Gastly, well, they were much harder to find, much less capture. Geodude, she could easily get one of those in Pewter City.

"Good job your having all the luck today it would seem," he said with a smile feeling a bit dejected as he hadn't been able to find a pokemon yet, he shook his head as he walked on, at least he had his friend, though he knew against rock type a flying normal type wouldn't be able to do much unless he was so overpowering that he would take him out with various moves that might work. He knew that she would win, but then again, with what she had she would beat the water gym most likely with Pichu as well too. He knew he could of told her that she could of let him have it like he let her have the pichu, but he didn't she made her choice and choose not to help him find a second pokemon before she found her third pokemon.

"I know there's a lot of Pidgey that frequent this area. Try your luck with them. Though my Mother did warn me that they have been more aggressive as of late, so she told me to be careful when passing by. Personally, I think it's a territory war between the Pidgey evolutionary line and the Spearow evolutionary line. They're ALWAYS fighting... Come to think of it, this part of the forest is too quite for my liking, so we best hurry. I like the Pidgey, but I really don't like Spearow." Celestine spoke. She never liked Spearow, when she was little, a flock of Spearow attacked her, and a wild Charmander saved her, so she vowed that when she was old enough, she would have Charmander as her starter Pokémon.

"Yeah, I know, but I still need to find them, and I need your help cause all I am finding are bug types," he said letting out a sigh as he looked at her. He shook his head, as he let out a sigh, he knew a lot more about pokemon then she was giving him credit for, he rubbed the back of his head as he figured that she was just following her dreams, he was the one that had asked her if he could come along for the ride, so he had no reason to be upset for her not helping him during their trip while he was actively helping her on the trip. "I know you want to focus on looking for your own pokemon, you have your team already lined up in your mind, I won't keep bugging you, head into town and I will be there later, I am sure you have better things to do then help me out."

"And my Mother also mentioned that many of the evolutionary line of Weedle are around these parts as well... She pretty much said if we spot a Kakuna, we better run like hell, because Beedrill are always close by." Celestine spoke, and she stopped him, holding and arm out, making a shushing sound, and she pointed ahead, and she pointed out an Oddish to him. She spoke,"Go capture it! Also, it brings me pleasure to help other Pokémon Trainers, I don't mind helping you!" She was hoping he'd get a Sun Stone after it evolved into Gloom, it would then evolve into a Bellossom, they were so exquisitely adorable in her opinion, much nicer to look at than a Vileplume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom