Reach out to the Abyss (Mysterica & Malfrost)

Yosuke watched in awe as the beautiful girl before him moved to get the lotion and squirted some into her hand. Was this really happening? Was he about to get a handjob from such a beautiful girl, and maybe even more then that? As she wrapped her fingers around his throbbing cock, the coolness of the lotion contradicted the warmness of her hand, making for a wonderful sensation. Yosuke let out a long and drawn out moan as he felt Tear pumping his large cock. Yosuke nodded a to answer her question and then looked her in the eyes as he spoke.

"Yeah...its amazing...Tear. I would love it if you used more then just your hand though...." Yousuke's request tapered off as he looked away, embarrassed. He didn't want to ask for too much and then cause her to stop, but her hand alone was such a tease. He wanted, and needed, more.

Tear's cheeks pinkened at his words. Was this not enough...? She wasn't sure what else to do -- sex was... a little more than she was willing to do. But... she glanced down, looking at her own bountiful chest, the flesh as white as her hands as far softer. She could... his cock was big enough, and... "Alright," Tear said, grabbing the lotion once more. She squeezed out great globs onto her hand, massaging them into her soft breasts before she leaned over him, getting between his legs.

Her tits wrapped around the base of his cock, the soft flesh utterly enveloping his manhood. Tear pressed them tightly together, her breasts slipping and sliding around his hard member, slowly rising and falling. "Is this better?" she asked.

Yosuke watched in eager anticipation as Tear rubbed the lotion into her breasts. It was every males dream, she was going to tit-fuck him. He couldn't believe it. He wondered if he had died at some point, and if this was actually heaven. As her breasts wrapped around his cock, her flesh enveloping his, he let out an even louder and longer moan of pure bliss and pleasure. It was heavenly.

"Yes....Tear...it is much better..." Yosuke moaned again as he began to move his hips, which caused the base of his cock to slap against the bottom of her tits, making them jiggle. "Tear...take my tip in with your mouth....please..." Yosuke was being consumed by lust. He wondered if that was asking too much, but he knew he wanted it, badly.

Tear was awash with embarrassment and her cheeks were red enough to be just this side of luminescent. She kept her eyes on his face, curious despite herself of what she could do to the male body. He was twitching and groaning, and she honestly found it sort of... cute. That something she was doing, guessing at and just trying was turning him on so much. She let out a little whimper of a moan despite herself, feeling a warmth in her own gut. It was a spark, an ember... but such could be stoked with time.

"I..." She paused, stopped at the base of his cock for a moment before she realized that she'd stopped and started to bounce again, soft breasts jiggling around him with the force of the downthrust. "D-don't know about that." All of this was very... conceptual for her. And she wasn't sure of what was to come... or cum, in time. "I-is this not enough?" she asked.

Yosuke could see that Tear was feeling good as well, but was feeling rather embarrassed by all this. He gave her a large smile when she questioned if what she was doing was enough. "You are doing fine, Tear....it feels amazing, it feels really good. If this is all you are comfy doing, then this is enough." He gave her a wink as he reached up and stroked her cheek with affection, wanting her to know that he wouldn't rush her if she wasn't ready.

"Here, let me help you feel good too." He added as he moved his hands down to her jiggling breasts. The sight of his cock sandwiched between her mounds was enough of an arousing sight, but her rosy nipples were quite perky too. His fingers sought out those nubs, rubbing them around and flicking them gently before he started to tug on the sensitive buds, hoping that would draw a positive reaction from her.

Tear gave him a small smile, pleased to at least be doing this right. She was already well outside of her comfort zone, but Yosuke was in many ways her only anchor in this world. She didn't know anyone, didn't know the customs... that they even spoke the same language was such a relief that she could hardly believe it.

She let out a gentle cry as his fingers tweaked her rosy nipples, long ago brought to points by the thoughts and feelings that bounced around her mind just then. "C-careful," she whimpered, slowing her pace somewhat as his fingers held on to her nipples. "T-they're sensitive," she whispered. All of her was sensitive, something no man had ever been in any kind of position to learn until now. She'd only discovered as much herself through careful exploration... which she'd be doing again very shortly after she was done with helping him out.

Yosuke took Tears words to heart and was more carefully about tugging on her nipples. He rubbed them more tenderly and tugged on them just gently enough to get a reaction and response from her. Her noises...her moans and ragged breaths were so cute and arousing at the same time. He wanted to hear and see more, but he knew that would take time.

He moaned as he felt his climax growing closer as the pressure in his cock began to build. He could tell Tear was getting aroused too...and he guessed that she would have to pleasure herself afterwards to get off. "Tear....I'm close..." He managed to get out between ragged breathes as he continued to tease her nipples. He looked at her with his trademarked goofy grin. "If...you are going to touch yourself after this...could I watch?" He had to at least ask...the thought of watching a girl as cute as Tear masturbate was like a wet dream come true to him.

Tear gasped in response, her eyes widening at him. He wanted to... watch? "W-why would you want to do that?" she asked, her cheeks all the redder for the proposition. Her own breath was a bit ragged, but it had less to do with her own arousal and more to do with the sort of effort she had to put into getting him off. It was exhausting to keep bouncing like this, and her breasts and back ached with exhaustion as much as arousal.

"C-come on... I... nearly have you there, right?" she asked. She knew what was supposed to happen, at least in theoretical terms.

Yosuke's own cheeks turned quite red at Tear's remark. When she said it, it made him sound like quite the pervert...but he had to defend himself so he looked at Tear despite being quite embarrassed. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever met and if you'd let me watch you do something so sexy...how could I possibly resist!" Yosuke confessed, almost yelling the last part as he shut his eyes because he was so embarrassed.

Tear was right, the young man was nearly there and here words of encouragement was the last bit he needed to push him over. "Tear! I'm...coming!!" Yosuke moaned loudly as he thrust his hips up, slapping them against the bottom of the girl's breasts as he fired off his load. His hot and sticky seed shot up and coated Tear's face with the sticky substance. Her lips and cheeks gleamed with it as he coated her breasts in what was left of his load, leaving blobs of the white mess scattered on her mounds. Yosuke pulled his cock out from between her breasts, his breath ragged as he looked at the sexy mess he made on her.

The sweat on her brow could have sizzled her face had grown so hot and so red. "W-what? I-I... don't say such--" It was all she had managed to get out before everything just... erupted. He must have been backed up because cum went everywhere, splattering across her face and hair, falling down to coat the tops of her soft white tits. Her mouth was open when he came as well, meaning...

... well, Tear found herself swallowing almost reflexively, her eyes widening when she realized what, exactly, had happened. It...

... She'd never admit it as long as she lived, she was sure. But the taste, the smell, the texture and the way it slid down her throat...

... well. She liked it.

"Y-you... made a mess," she said, slowly running her fingers through the viscous and sticky liquid that presently coated her soft skin. "I. Um. Need a towel," she said. She hadn't realized it would be explosive like that. Was it SUPPOSED to? Or... had she simply...? She stared down at her own chest. Had she really made him feel THAT good with just her breasts?

Yosuke was so out of it for a moment that he didn't realize Tear was talking to him. He was still coming down from his post-climax high and he most likely looked like an idiot to Tear as he was just sitting there with his mouth slightly agape and drooling lightly. He he finally came around, he looked at Tear, embarrassed and bowed.

"So..sorry! Let me get you one, right away!" He stood up, somewhat wobbly from the bed and reached into his dresser to pull out a towel, which he handed to her with a still red face. "So..sorry...I didn't know I had that much backed up...and I said some pretty embarrassing things while you were doing that..." Yosuke stuttered on his words slightly, hoping Tear didn't think he was nothing more then a pervert now.

Tear took the towel gratefully when he managed to get out of his post-orgasm stupor and she wiped herself down with it. "Thank you," she saif softly. She felt so very sticky now, but it was something she'd just have to deal with. She'd get another bath before they went and did... whatever they were going to do the next day.

"... alright. Um. I suppose... I suppose you can watch. If you'd like," Tear said at last, making sure her hands were nice and clean. She was wetter than ever, her thighs practically soaked by this point, and given what they had already done. there was really no point in denying him now.

Yosuke thought that with him having been satisfied now, Tear would shoo him out of the room so she could tend to herself. Or she would go to the bathroom and tend to herself. Which made it a pleasant surprise when she voiced that he could stay and watch if he so wished.

His smile was almost radiant as he let out a quick "Woohoo!" and pumped his fist in the air like he had just won a great victory. He rushed over to Tear and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. It was a quick peck, but one that was fully of passion and excitement. "You are the best, Tear! I swear I'll be on my best behavior! You won't even know I'm here!" He promised her as he kissed her hand as well before moving to sit on his nearby chair.

Tear almost jumped back when he rushed her and settled a quick kiss on her soft lips. W-well then...

"I-I it's not problem, Yosuke," Tear breathed. She was feeling awfully self-conscious now but there wasn't anything to bedone for it, she figured. Her lips and hand alike were both heated by the touch of his lips and she found herself sitting back down on Yosuke's futon. She spread her legs and she settled a hand between her legs. Slowly she began to gently dip a finger between her lips, starting to gently thrust while she began to grope at one of her large breasts with her other hand. She let out a happy sigh, her fingers glistening with her touch and her eyes fluttering shut as she masturbated for him.

Yosuke watched with an intense gaze as Tear pleasured herself. His gaze was intense for two reasons. The first and most obvious being that he had the most beautiful girl alive in his opinion sitting in front of him, touching and pleasuring herself. The other was a little more practical though, as he hoped to pick up some tips on how to pleasure a girl by watching one pleasure herself.

He licked his lips as she groped her breast and slowly began to push a finger into her pussy. The sounds she made were so alluring and sexy. He could feel his cock starting to harden again and instinctively, his hand lowered itself down to his cock and slowly began to rub and stroke the hardening mass of flesh as he continued to look on in a mix of awe and lust.

Tear let out gentle whimpers and moans, the heel of her palm running slow circles around and on her clit as her finger took care of her pussy. She was riding her own hand, her eyes shut tight, trying to shut out the fact that he was watching her right now. But part of that... part of that EXCITED her, making her back arch, pushing her chest into her own hand. They felt so soft and smooth after they had been lotioned and used on his cock. The heat and hardness of it had been... exciting to say the least, and...

"Ah... ah~" she moaned. She cracked one eye open at him and watched him for a moment. he was getting off to this, too...

"Um."

She spread her thighs widely and watched him for a moment. "... w-would you like to... w-w-with your tongue..." she trailed off. He didn't have breasts to get her off with, of course, but he had... other things.

Yosuke could tell Tear was really getting into pleasuring herself from the way her breath became ragged and her moans became louder. He played close attention to her playing with her clitoris. He seemed to note she got the most pleasure out of that nub. Her pussy also seemed very tight by seeing how much her finger was getting resistance.

It took the young man a few moments to process what Tear said, when it did register though, he slowly nodded his head, taking his hand off his by now fully erect once more cock. He walked towards Tear without saying a world and got on his knees so his face was right between her legs in front of her crotch.

He licked his lips as he started at her glistening pussy. "So pretty...." He couldn't help but speak those words as he moved his face forward, planting his upper lips against her lower ones. He licked up her love juices eager, trying to get a taste for her as his tongue then sought out her clitoris. He prodded the nub with curiosity with his appendage before he started to suck and nibble on it. All the while, he moved one of his fingers to the entrance of her folds. He started to push his digit into her, feeling just how tight and hot it was inside of her.

Tear was embarrassed at how intently he stared, which is why she averted her gaze at every opportunity. Embarrassed, but oh so pleased by it if how wet she got was any indication at all. As he settled in between her thighs, Tear wrapped her hands around her own upper legs and spread them wide for Yosuke to get a nice long look at her.

"D-don't just stare," she whispered, and immediately got what she wanted. She let out a girlish little whimper as his lips closed in on her pussy and something hot and wet pressed against her. Her hands slid to her own breasts then, begininning to play with herself as Yosuke pleasured her with his tongue and shortly thereafter his finger, larger than her own. "Ah... ah~" she moaned. She pressed against him, begging with a slow undulating of her hips for him to do even more to her.

Her whimpers and moans only made Yosuke even more aroused. He pushed another finger into her pussy and began to pump them in and out of her rapidly. He could feel her moving her hips to match his motions as she tried to get as much pleasure as she could. His mouth and tongue meanwhile continued to focus on her clitoris by batting the nub around left and right.

Her pussy produced even more of her love juice, which he happily licked it. He removed his fingers from her for a moment and licked. "Such a naughty girl." He teased as he pushed his tongue inside her now. He pushed the appendage as deeply as he could into it as it wiggled around against her walls inside her while his fingers moved to pleasure her clitoris, rubbing and tugging on it as he sought to overwhelm her with pleasure.

"D-don't say such things," Tear said. Or tried to say anyway -- it mostly came out as a protracted moan. Her fingers curled in his hair as he continued to work her over. He was dragging her closer and closer to the edge with every lap of his tongue and every push of his fingers, until... until...~

Tear's vision flashed white and her fingers closed in tight on his head. Her legs were suddenlty there too, wrapping tightly around him as she came and Yosuke would find out first hand that Tear was a squirter. She held on there as pleasured rolled in waves over her body, her muscles snapping tight as she held back a sscream.

At last she fell away form him, collapsing onto the bed in a panting and sweaty mess, her hair and limbs in a wild state of disarray as she climbed down from the heights of her orgasm.

Yosuke seemed surprised when Tear's juices squirted onto his face, but he didn't seem to mind too much as he went to work of licking up all that he could of her juices. Once she was done squirting, he licked up her pussy, getting as much of her juice as he could before he pulled back, his face dripping with her love nectar.

"And you said I made a mess...." He teased as he cleaned off what he could of his face before reaching over and wiping himself off with the towel. He looked at Tear with affection and lust, his cock hard and erect...throbbing and needing attention once more from the arousal she had just given him by climaxing. "Tear....I'm hard again...will you...help me out again?" He questioned her, wondering if prehaps she might be down for more then just a titjob this time.

Tear languished in the pleasure of that orgasm for some short amount of time, her vision half blacked out by the intensity of it. It had been her first at the hands of another, and she'd rarely masturbated before this night either. "I... come here," she said. She rolled over on the futon again, making room for him, and once he was situated there she would roll to lay her head on his shoulder. So done and comfortable for the change in position, she wrapped her hand around the top of his cock.

"Mm.." Tear mumbled to herself. She sounded exhausted, and it was hard to keep her eyes open after all that had happened. Slowly her hand began to move, jerking him off as she fought off the advancing sleep.

Yosuke was slightly surprised when Tear invited him down to the futon and even more surprised when she nuzzled her face into the shoulder and neck and started to stroke him off. He could tell she was exhausted and he didn't want to push her any further. "It's alright, Tear...you are tired....lets both get some rest, shall we?" He asked her, yawning himself as he lean down and kissed her gently on the lips for a brief moment, full of love and affection. He then reached over and turned off his light and cuddled up with Tear.

"Good night, beautiful." He yawn again as he wrapped his arms fully around her and pulled her into his chest as he drifted off to sleep.

"Mmph..." Tear mumbled, turning her head up to take that gentle kiss of his, too tired to really think about it just then. She had been through a lot that day and was still unsure of why or how she had been convinced to do such lewd things with a man she barely knew... but these were questions for later. She curled up close to him, snuggling up against his chest, and gave his cock one final squeeze before she let it go.

"G'night," she murmured. And that was that, the young soldier drifting off to sleep. Maybe she had still thought it all a dream, which would make the next day all the more vexing for her.

Yosuke awoke, his mind fogged once again. He had another strange dream, with the one called Igor involved again. He couldn't remember much, but he could have sworn he said something about another companion....he wasn't sure what he meant, he was so cryptic after all.

He awoke with Tear nuzzled into his chest. He couldn't help but smile. She was so beautiful and cute when she was asleep, her chest rising and falling with her breath. He leaned over and gave her a small kiss on the forehead before slowly and carefully removing himself from her so not to wake her up. He decided to go and make breakfast first and then maybe they could wash up together....if she would allow that.

He dressed himself in some pajamas and went downstairs, both his parents were off to work already. He went about the task of making breakfast when all of a sudden, there was a knock on the front door. "Who could that possibly be...." Yosuke wondered aloud as he moved towards the door to open it.

((Figured you could introduce Milla? XD))

Back
Top Bottom