Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well toast is more up to the machine then myself." Kalos pointed out with a laugh. He slowly began to eat with her, glad she seemed to be better now.

Devon soon arrived ready for work, heading inside after Izabel let him in. From what he could see Izabel was having him fix the fake problem, all the while making sure to brush against him and use her body, making Devon more and more uncomfortable.

Vixen smiled and laughed softly as he did. "That is true. " she took a few more bites of toast before sipping on her tea again. "Do you work today?" She asked and looked up at him. Part of her hoping that he didn't have to.

Curtis waited a good ten minutes before heading inside, quietly entering the cabin, locking the door behind him. He tmstood in the doorway to the kitchen, watching Devon closely. "Well well well." He finally spoke, grinning as he did.

"Well..." Kalos started to think on if he had to or not. "Well with Devon having most of the duties, I have less to do... So don't really need to." He replied with a smile, preferring to spend time with her when she was still coping with Zoey being gone.

Devon was busy trying to work, not helped by Izabel hitting on him and brushing up on him often. When Curtis spoke he stopped and turned to him, narrowing his eyes. "Curtis, why are you here?"

Vixen smiled as he spoke, glad that he didn't have to work today. With Zoey gone vixen would rather not be alone. "So I get you all to my self today?" She purred before sipping on her tea yet again.

Curtis grinned and stayed where he was, if Devon wanted to leave he was have to get past him first. "Let's just say, I'm here collect." He paused before adding. " How's kiara these days?" He smirked and looked at Devon, knowing he would get pissed at him for just mentioning her name.

"You always have me dear." Kalos replied with a purr, finishing his toast and kissing her. He knew his job for the next few days was making Vixen feel better.

"Collect on what?" Devon asked before narrowing his eyes again at his next comment. He practically growled as he took a few steps forward. "Kiara is fine, better when you don't bother her."

Vixen finished off her tea before setting her cup down on the tray. She smiled happily and returned the kiss lovingly, it wasn't every day he made her breakfast in bed. "What do you suggest today? " she asked softly as she broke the kiss and looked up at him.

Curtis stayed where he was as Devon stepped towards him, blocking his way out of the kitchen. "Bother her? I was simply talking with the girl." He chuckled with a grin. "Special girl you got there Devon, would be a shame if anything were to happen to her. "

Kalos happily held the kiss with her before looking down at her as she asked the question. "Perhaps a flight might do us good? We haven't had one in awhile." He suggests, the two not really doing much with their other forms since they had Zoey.

Devon grit his teeth and clenched his hands into fists. "Don't you dare you creep.." He growled, looking just about ready to attack Curtis. Izabel watched him from behind, giving a small grin as he fell into their hands.

Vixen smiled and nodded her head slowly. "Sounds like fun. It has been a long time since we've done that. " she stretched and carefully loved the try slightly so that she could get to her feet, standing beside the bed fully nude.

Curtis tensed slightly as Devon growled, watching as his hands clenched into fists. He was fully expecting Devon to throw a punch or two, nothing Curtis couldn't handle. His lips stayed pulled back in a grin as he spoke, his arms crossed against his chest. "Now now, let's think about this." He paused as he glanced at Izabel before looking back at Devon. "I know you want to keep kiara safe, but here's the thing. Unless you give me what I want, she's not going to be safe. Not from me." He spoke calmly, enjoying Devon's rage.

Kalos watched with a smile, taking a moment as always to admire her body. He decided best not to get too distracted and went to sort the tray and plate out before returning to her quickly.

Devon glared, restraining himself from punching Curtis right there. "Then what... Does a creep like you want?!" He growled, not even sure why he was asking. "You ain't getting it or her." He grunts, deciding to add that to be clear.

Vixen grinned at kalos as he admired her, before starting to get dressed. Once dressed she tidied up their bed before looking up as kalos rejoined her. "I'll wash them once we come back. "

Curtis gave a small laugh as Devon grunted, shifters always thought that they were the strongest thing alive, If only they knew about Curtis's kind, maybe their egos wouldn't be so enormous. "Oh but I will get what I want, and if I choose to have her after, you can bet I won't waste any time." Curtis stood up straight and looked down at Devon, being a few inches taller than him. "But maybe. Just maybe. You give me what I want, without a fight, and I'll leave her alone."

Kalos nodded with a smile. "Certainly, no rush on that." He opened up his robe and began to change himself. He wore the same typical stuff he normally wore now, tending not to change his look too much. "Ready then my dear?" He asked as he finished, turning to her.

Izabel was about to say something but it was abit late as Devon snapped at his comment. "She's not an object to be had!" He yelled as he threw a punch, aimed to knock Curtis down.

Vixen watched him as he dressed with a smile, maybe in his younger days he would have wore something more bold and risky. But now he played it safe, his wardrobe staying mostly the same. "I am my love." She purred before heading down the stairs to find her shoes.

Curtis ducked quickly, letting Devon's fist just miss his face as he did. He reached out quickly, grabbing Devon's arm and stepping forwards at the same time, with his free hand he grabbed his shoulder, turning him quickly and pinning his arm behind his back. "Face it Devon. You can't beat me. " he growled at him as he twisted his arm slightly, making sure Devon knew he was in charge here. "We can do this the easy way, or I can take what I want. And that won't be much fun, for you. "

Kalos nodded and headed out the room with her. He soon was outside and began to walk to the deeper parts of their land. At that point he shifted, becoming the golden and brown Gryphon of his other form. He stretched his wings and legs out, having not used these limbs in a long while.

Devons eyes open wide as Curtis with ease had him grabbed and pinned. He grunted and tried to get free, though gasped in some pain as he twisted the arm. "What the heck are you talking about!?" He asks with a grunt.

"Something you'd enjoy naughty boy, if you just gave it a chance." Izabel chimed in, leaning back on the counter as she watched the display with a grin.

Vixen found her shoes and slipped them on before following kalos out into the woods happily. As he began to shift so did she, her small frame giving way to a large white dragon, her wings flared out behind her. She felt stiff, and she stretched her legs and neck slowly.

Curtis grinned and looked down at Devon as he tried to free himself, but to no luck. "You really want to know? Ok I'll tell you. I'm going to fuck you Devon, and you might fight at first. But eventually your going to love it. Your going to beg for it. " he growled but chuckled to him self. "You can accept it, and submit to me, and it won't be as painful. But if you fight me, I can promise you it'll be the most painful thing you've ever been through."

Kalos turned to Vixen as he finished stretching. She was larger than him, not that he minded at all, they didn't spend much time in these forms. "So any destination my dear?" He asked her, stretching his wings out as he got ready.

Devon's eyes went wide, he wasn't sure what he was expecting, but that wasn't it. "Why the fuck wo.." However he was cut off as Izabel grabbed hold of his head and forced her lips onto his.

Izabel smiled as she forced Devon into the kiss, the boy struggling but his struggles slowly fading. Her kiss carried part of the same effect of fucking a demon, so it slowly calmed him, temporarily atleast. She reached for Devons belt and quickly undid it and his pants, the item dropping to the ground. She pulled off and grinned at Curtis before looking back at Devon. "Relax, you'll love it."

Vixen looked over at her mate and smiled before looking up at the sky. It had been so long since she had shifted, once Zoey had been born she put all her energy into her and kalos. "Where ever you wish to go my love, is fine with me."

Curtis grinned and held Devon as Izabel forced a kiss upon him. Slowly he could feel the fight in him fade as the kiss spread through his body, calming him slightly. "That's a good boy. "He teased as Izabel made quick work of his pants. " Now Devon, decide, the easy way. Or the hard way?" Curtis didn't wait for him to answer, he began to push down on Devon's shoulder, forcing him to his knees. Curtis looked down at the boy with a grin. "Undo my pants Devon."

"Maybe towards the mountains then." Kalos replied with a purr, starting to beat his wings. He quickly got airborne, tucking his legs up against him, though holding as he waited for his dragon lover to catch up.

Devon grunted as he pushed down to his knees infront of Curtis. He was confused right now, why wasn't he fighting this? He wanted to just punch Curtis and leave but his mind was quickly filling with desires to do as the two wanted. He went to speak but another kiss on his neck by Izabel silenced him and flooded his mind again. His hands at that moment moved up and worked to undo and pull down Curtis' pants

Vixen smiled and followed his lead, stretching her wings for a moment before working to get air born. The large white dragon soon by her lovers side. She looked down at the trees, it had been so long since they had been able to do this. "Sounds like a plan. " she purred back before starting to glide over the tree tops, her large wings flapping occasionally to keep her in the air.

Curtis watched as Devon did as he was told, his hands made quick work of his pants before he pulled them down. By now Curtis was semi erect, and there was a ever growing bulge in the front of his boxers. "Come now, don't be shy Devon. " he purred, he wondered just how far under he was, how far he could push him before having to force him. "You know you want to, want to please me like the good little beta you are."

Kalos glided with her, keeping as close as he could without getting in her way. He made his way to the mountains, being a fairly quick trip in the air. The area was remote enough that no human was likely to spot them, why this region of the world had a high number of shifters. He soon came into land by a mountain pool, looking up at Vixen as she landed.

Devon watched, his eyes wide in disbelief he was doing this. At Curtis' orders he slowly goes to move to his member. However he hesitates and stops. "This isn't... I'm not..." He started, trying to fight the effect

"Being a bad boy little beta." Izabel warned kissing him again, though Devon still hesitated.

Vixen flew beside him happily, it wasn't long before she watched him land by a small pool in the mountain side and followed his lead. She carefully lowered her large form to the ground before tucking her wings against her back and looking at kalos. "Good thing no humans are in these parts."

Curtis watched as Devon hesitated, even after Izabel kissed him once again. He had seen this a few times with mated shifters, their loyalty to each other often got in the way of the effect. Izabel was a strong demon, but still not strong enough to over throw the most loyal of shifters. Curtis knelt down in front of him, he moved one hand to Devon's neck and pulled him closer. He gently bit Devon's neck, not enough to bleed, but enough to leave a slight mark. He knew there was no way Devon would be able to resist him, Curtis was to strong of a demon. After a few moments he pulled back and stood before him once again. "Don't make me tell you again boy."

"Pretty sure most wouldn't believe themselves if they thought they saw a dragon." Devon pointed out, knowing in his case he was usually mistaken for a large bird.

Devon shuddered and the fight seemed to drain away from him. "Sorry..." He muttered, before once more moving his hand. He slowly began to rub along Curtis' length before slowly removing the boxers.

Izabel watched the sight happily, knowing once things began Devon wouldn't be fighting back anymore.

Vixen stood tall, her tail swaying from side to side slowly as she looked down at kalos. " I prefer to not be seen at all. Humans are unpredictable, who knows what would happen if they found out." She stepped over to the waters edge and lowered her head, taking a quick drink. "You are really fluffy, you know that right?" She grinned as she teased him.

Curtis sighed softly in pleasure as Devon began to rub the length of his member before slowly starting to pull his boxers down. He stepped out of his pants and boxers before letting Devon go back to pleasing him. "See Izabel, sometimes you have to bite a little. They always love that." He grinned and looked over to her. The only way to reverse their effect would for the shifter to stop having sex, which was nearly impossible since that's all they start to crave.

"Indeed, hopefully they never do find out." Kalos replied, though he was one of the more curious shifters in regards to humans. He watched her drink and chuckled at her comment. "All fur and feathers, need to look good for my mate." He purred, his lions tail swaying lightly.

Devon got back to running his hand along the member, his mind just filled with desires to keep this up. It wasn't long before he closed his eyes and went to try and take Curtis' member into his mouth and start sucking, the more he did it the more his mind fell.

"I recall being bitten an awful lot while I was being turned." Izabel replied with a chuckle, grinning as she watched the show. She knew that this pack wouldn't become demons yet, but by the time they are finished here they'll all be willing slaves to be turned.

Vixen smiled and turned her head, she gently Nuzzled his side with her nose. "My fluffy little gryphon." She purred, her breath ruffling his feathers slightly as she spoke. Even as she sat on the ground she was taller than him. "More cute than deadly." She teased.

Curtis gave a small moan as Devon began to suck on his member, one hand moving to the back of his head, keeping him where he was. "I recall you liking it when I bit you." He grinned and looked at Izabel before moaning softly once again. "For a first timer he's really good at cocksucking." He smirked and chuckled before adding. "Not as good as you though."

Kalos purred slightly as she nuzzled him, almost starting to act like a cat. He gave a small squark of complaint at her comment though. "I'll have you know I'm an efficient and deadly hunter." He stated matter of factly, though he was still purring from her attention.

Devon closed his eyes and kept on sucking, his inexperience made up for by his new eagerness. The more he sucked and pleasured him, the more he wanted to do so, so he wasn't going to stop anytime soon.

Izabel chuckled and nods. "I did like it yes, also unlike him I wasn't a first timer. You'll be breaking in a virgin." She comments with a grin, liking to make Curtis excited for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom