Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The hidden creatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
{I've stopped taking my medication for my insomnia -because of other health reasons- so it can take me hours to fall asleep. Lately Im lucky if I get around two hours before I have to get up/ which can causes me to pass out after a few days-like this morning-. And no worries. }

Vixen flinched slightly as his arms wrapped around her, still a little disoriented, but upon realizing it was kalos she relaxed and leaned against him, resting her head on his shoulder, taking comfort in his arms. "Its... Its nothing. I'm fine..." She whispered quietly. "Im fine." She repeated, her body shaking slightly as he held her.

Each time he slapped her ass her walls would squeeze down around him, and she would let out a pleasure filled moan. Her body tensed slightly as her climax grew near, her hands gripped his shoulders tightly, holding her body close to his.

Curtis nodded in agreement before slowly moving to sit up, stretching his back before slowly getting to his feet and walking over to the bathroom to take a shower before getting dressed, whether or not she joined him would be up to her. Not that he would complain if she did.

"Are you sure my love?" Kalos asked, still holding her close. He was worried about her and wanted to take care of her however he could. He slowly kissed her again, helping her relax.

It didn't take much longer for Devon to be pushed over the edge. Stopping the spanking he pulled her down fully, yelling out as his climax hit. He quickly began to cum inside her, panting as the pleasure and relief washed over him.

Izabel followed and joined him to shower. She needed to shower and had no reason not to join him in his.

(Yikes, certainly not good. Any other ways to help your insomnia other than the medication?)

(No ways that I know of. )
Vixen slowly began to relax against him, something she had done often before. He had always been there to help her when she woke terrified. "I think so." She answered him quietly before looking up at him, she could see the concern on his face. "I didn't mean to worry you, I'm sorry."

Kiara soon yelled out in pleasure as she began to cum, her walls squeezing down around him as her juices flowed. She held onto him tightly as he pulled her down and began to paint her insides with his seed, moaning loudly as he did.

Curtis turned on the shower before stepping under the water, the warm water running down his body. Reaching for the soap he began to wash his body.

(That sucks.)
"It's fine my dear, it is my job to worry about you." Kalos responded with a smile. He pressed his lips against hers hoping to help her relax as he held her close.

Devon moaned and panted, his climax slowly coming to an end. He collapsed back, pulling Kiara down with him, holding her close as he went to kiss her.

Izabel joined him, steeping in behind him before starting to wash her own body. She remained in her demonic form for this, though would soon return to her human one.

(Yeah. But I'd rather be tired then have suicidal side effects from the medication. )

Vixen gave a small smile as he spoke, glad to have him in her life. She gladly accepted his kiss, her eyes closing as she returned the kiss happily. Her arms wrapped around him as he held her close, slowly relaxing in his arms.

Kiara panted heavily as she was pulled down with him, resting against his chest happily. She leaned down and happily met his lips, kissing him happily.

As Curtis washed his body he slowly shifted back to his human form, his large wings, tail and horns slowly disappearing, and his skin turning from its gray pale to a normal skin color. Curtis wasnt as large in his human form as he was in his demon form. "I feel naked... Well more naked " he grinned as he joked. "I like my horns" he turned to face her and tapped his forehead with a laugh. The bigger the horns, the higher the rank, just another way for them to show off.

(Agreed on that.)

Kalos gladly held and kissed Vixen. He was very happy to have her and just desired to keep her happy and safe. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Better?"

Devon slowly pulled away from the kiss and smiled happily at her. "I think that made up for all the teases." He said jokingly as he relaxed against her.

Izabel returned to her own form, it much resembling her human form in shape. She chuckled at his comment and nodded. "I know, but way too early for us to walk around like that here." She points out, she was more comfortable in her human form due to her being newer to the clan.

Vixen purred softly and nodded up at him. "Yes my love. " she answered him softly before resting her head on his shoulder, happily relaxing against him. "You're to good for me kalos." She whispered quietly, to her it was quiet obvious that she had more alpha blood in her than him, something she dreadded often.

"You think?" Kiara grinned and looked down at him as he relaxed. She slowly moved to lay pressed against his side, her skin slightly hotter then his, normal for a phoenix. She tried to remember not to burn him, but he softened reminded her that he was a dragon and could take it.

"When you've been a hybrid as long as me, you grow to like your demon form more. " he shrugged and reached for the shampoo. "Those horns didn't grow over night." He began to wash his hair quickly, letting the water wash the soap out. He glanced occasionally at her, biting his lip for a moment as he looked away, reminding himself that they didn't have time for another round. "Clan life treating you well?"

(I'll be ok, eventually. :l )

"I try my best to be." Kalos replied, slowly nuzzling her. He knew and liked his role in supporting her, he was no leader despite being the son of a good leader.

"Certainly my little fiery girl." Devon replied with a smile, wrapping his arms around her. He blew a buff of smoke, a reminder that she didn't need to restrain herself so much. He was a dragon after all and fire was little threat to them.

"I suppose, haven't gotten to that stage yet." Izabel replied, moving to wash her own hair. She gave a small nod to his question, responding. "It's treating me good, very different than before. Granted you were a very good indicator on how it would be."

Vixen purred softly as he Nuzzled her, even thou he might not be an alpha to most people, he was all she could ever ask for. "I love you kalos." She purred softly as she returned the nuzzle.
Kiara smiled as he blew a small puff of smoke, and relaxed against him, her body temperature rising slightly. She loved the fact that she didn't have to worry about burning him. She happily rested in his arms.

Curtis washed his hair before smiling as her words. He was glad she was enjoying clan life, he had come to love it. "Once your part of the clan, your family for ever. That's how it works."

"I love you too Vixen." Kalos responded, slowly stretching as he became more awake. "So, what was the nightmare about this time?" He asked now that she had calmed from it.

Devon smiled and began to relax under her. The heat actually helped do so as he slowly began to go to sleep from the warmth around him.

"Indeed, no intentions to leave it." Izabel replied, soon enough finishing her washing. She slowly stepped out of the water and began to dry herself, though her higher body heat helped.

(Sorry been abit more inactive lately.)

(It's ok, no problem)
Vixen stayed sitting by his side, she hated having to worry him with his nightmares, in a way she felt weak for having them. Alphas didn't have nightmares, it showed that they had a weakness. "I don't remember." She lied and looked down at her hands.

Kiara reached down and pulled a blanket up over her, it always seemed as if she could never get warm enough, this was common to her kind though. She rested her head on his chest, her eyes slowly closing as she began to drift off to sleep.

Curtis stepped out after her, grabbing a towel but just holding it by his side as he watched her. "Alpha hasn't talked to you, has he?" He asked as he began to dry off.

Kalos gave a small sigh and tilted his head. "Come on, you can tell me dear." He said, speaking softly and reassuringly to her. He wanted to help, even if he had to get past her unwillingness first.

Devon didn't mind the extra warmth at all, dragons liking heat after all. He woke early the next morning, the two having gotten to bed fairly early for them.

Izabel tilted her head slightly at his question. "He hasn't yet. Why do you ask?" She ask, curious if there was a problem.

Vixen sighed and looked up at the ceiling as he spoke. "It... It was about Zoey. And you. And Trent. " she paused and looked over at him, she knew he only wanted to help, but for an alpha to admit they had a weakness went against their nature. "It was horrible kalos, please don't make me talk about it. " she whimpered slightly.

Kiara purred in her sleep as she lay beside him under the blankets. Devon was her perfect match, he could stand her heat and her teasing. He treated her like she was a dragon, and now some fire bird. She slowly turned over in her sleep, rolling onto her side, her back facing him.

"No reason. Just..., don't do anything risky until he does. Ok?" He shrugged as he wrapped the towel around his waist. "There's no problem, if that's what your worried about" he added with a slight grin.

Kalos kissed her again held her close. "Okay my love, it's okay. Nothing bad will happen." He tries to reasure her, not pressing the matter further though.

Devon smiled as he watched her in her sleep. He loved just about everything about her, even the teasing was just more fun ontop of that. He lay back with her as she slept, letting her wake in her own time.

"Okay, I'll do my best." Izabel nods, kind of suprised now that she had never spoken to him. She didn't question it however and went to get herself changed.

Vixen leaned against him, returning the kiss softly. "I'm sorry. " she whispered quietly and closed her eyes, her head resting against his chest. "I can't. " she added and looked up at him. She hated worrying him, he did enough for her already, even if she didn't want him to.

Kiara stirred in her sleep, slowly rolling back onto her back. She slowly blinked her eyes, stretching out beside him, as she woke her temperature lowered, being able to control it while awake. "Morning love." She purred as her eyes focused and she saw Devon already awake.

Curtis followed her out of the bathroom and walked over to his closet to get dressed. "It'll be fine. I can't say much, but I can say he's happy with your improvement." He commented, trying not to give to much away.

"I understand dear." Kalos replied, stopping the questioning and kissing her again. All he wanted was to make sure she was happy and safe, so didn't want to push her too much.

"Good morning my dear." Devon replied, slowly turning on his side to face her. "Sleep well?" He asked with a smile, moving his hands to wrap around her.

"Okay, that's good." Izabel replied, getting dressed into her outfit from yesterday, the rest of her clothes in her cabin. She tried not to worry too much about the Alpha, guessing it would happen soon enough.

Vixen returned the kiss gently, he always knew how to make her feel better. She worried about Zoey, but kalos was right, until Zoey found herself there was no helping her. She looked up at him and gave a small smile, trying to change the topic. "Stay in bed or eat breakfast?"

Kiara purred softly as he wrapped around her, and happily rest against his rest. "I always sleep well when I'm with you love." She purred and smiled up at him.

Curtis quickly changed into a new set of clothes, stretching his back as he did. "So, ready to start on Devon and kiara?" He asked with a challenging grin.

Kalos thought about it, deciding it was best to go with her change of topic. "Well, I think we might want to eat. Granted staying in bed is very tempting idea, food is a necesity of life." He then gave a small smile and snapped his fingers. "How about I get you breakfast in bed?"

"Same my dear." Devon replied, purring with her as he kissed her once again.

"Ready when you are, guess I'll head back to my cabin and get handy man Devon to help with something." Izabel replied with a smirk, she was going to enjoy these next few days.

Vixen gave a small smile as he spoke, happy that he went along with the topic change. Staying in bed was tempting, but he was right, food would have to come first this morning. "Breakfast in bed?" She smiled and looked up at him as she thought about it quickly. "That would be nice." She purred softly before adding. "Only if you want to. You don't have to."

Kiara smiled against his lips as she returned the kiss lovingly. "Maybe I won't tease you as much today. " she grinned teasingly as she slowly broke the kiss. "Maybe."

"I'll tell Devon that your looking for him, that should send him your way, and I'll 'pop' in after. " Curtis knew he would enjoy this, turning other shifters was his favorite part of being a demon. "Sound good?"

"I love to treat you." Kalos replied with a smile as he looked down at her. He gave her one last kiss before getting out of bed, putting on a robe before heading downstairs. He wasn't gone long before he was back up with toast and tea for her on a tray, joining her once more.

"If you weren't a tease, I'd expect something was wrong." Devon replied with a chuckle, shaking his head slightly. He might give complaints but he really did love her teasing.

"Sounds great, see you soon." Izabel replied with a grin. She blew Curtis a kiss before leaving and heading back to her cabin, letting Curtis sort his end of the plan.

Vixen smiled and returned the kiss before watching him get to his feet. She looked over his body for a moment before he pulled his robe on and disappearing from their room. She pulled the blanket up to her chest as she waited for him to return. He really was to good to her, but she wouldn't complain. If it made him happy she would gladly let him. When kalos returned she smiled up at him as he joined her. "Thanks love." She purred softly.

Curtis grinned and watched her go before leaving his cabin and making his way over to Devon's. No doubt kiara was with him, everyone knew it had been weeks since the last time she actually slept in her own cabin. He knocked on the door a few times before stepping back and waiting for either of them to answer, running over what he would say in his mind.

Kiara grinned at him as he chuckled, she loved to tease him, and she knew he loved her teases, even if he did complain. As she was about to comment on his statement she heard a knock on the door, she sighed and slowly sat up on the bed beside him. "Works calling you."

Kalos smiled as he settled down beside her, the tray table set up above their legs. "You are welcome my love... Though I admit we might have a crumb problem in the bed after this." He replied with as mall chuckle, happy to take care of Vixen.

Devon sighed and nodded. "Duty calls..." He mutters before slowly getting out of bed. He very quickly throws some clothes on, just enough to be presentable when ansewering the door. "I'm comming I'm comming!" He calls as he heads over and opened the door, only to find Curtis there. His eyes narrowed slightly. "Oh, hello Curtis..." He wasn't happy with Curtis since Kiara told him what he did.

Vixen smiled and laughed softly as he spoke. "I have to change the sheets anyway. All of our playing has left them a little dirty." She grinned and reached for the tea he had made her. She blew on it gently before taking a sip and smiling. "You make the best tea."

Kiara wasn't thrilled to see him get out of bed, she wanted Devon all to herself. She knew he had a job to do, no one ever said being the packs beta was easy after all. He had to make sure everyone was doing ok, and had what they needed. By the time he got home at the end of the day he was clearly worn out. She watched him dress before sighing softly and curling up under the blankets, clearly she wouldn't be getting any play time with him this morning so she decided to go back to bed.

Curtis stood by the door until finally Devon answered, clearly he had thrown on some clothes to answer the door. "Hey Devon." He grinned slightly, acting as if he didn't notice the annoyance in Devon's voice. "Um, Izabel was looking for you. Something about a leak in her sink or something."

Kalos chuckled and nodded. "True enough, have a habit of that." He comments as he takes a slice of toast. "Well family is origanly English, requirement we know how to a cup of tea." He comments matter of factly.

"Izabel? Yeah okay, shouldn't be a problem." Devon comments, not sure why Curtis was asking for her but didn't question it. "I'll be there soon, just let me get ready." He said, heading back in soon after to get properly ready, letting Kiara sleep. He soon enough headed over to Izabels to help her, not knowing the trap he was going into.

"Is that so?" She teased playfully before taking yet another sip from her tea, enjoying it slowly. "Don't worry about the bed kalos, it can be cleaned. " she added with a small laugh as she reached for one of the toast slices. "I wonder how your toast making skills are." She grinned and took a bite, smiling happily, forgetting about her nightmare.

Curtis nodded to Devon before watching him go to get ready. He turned and started to walk towards Izabels cabin, but instead of going inside he hid near by, lurking in the shadows as he waited for Devon to enter her cabin, and into his trap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom