Empress of Outworld (MellowYellow and DisenchantedWanderer)

"...In a few words," Sonya muttered, Kitana simply smiled. Yes, she told the truth...but so far? It seemed worth it. The Shokan guards were very well disciplined, and polite as far as their people went. The reconstruction was continuing without a single bump thanks to their aid.

"Their culture is a different one, Sonya," Sindel reminded, fingers tapping against the table in idle thought. "While I would love to say that I wish you would have consented before hand, Empress...I am understood that my daughter came to you with only Jade knowing. Still, whatever the case...you have my gratitude for willing to extend our aid, but my question remains: what exactly do you want of us?" They had many cultural benefits, yes...and their warriors...while not nearly as powerful as the Shokan, were well trained and potent. Kitana and Jade alone could vouch for that.

"What do I want?" Sheeva repeated, turning her alien eyes toward the banshee queen. Yes, that was the million dollar question, wasn't it? "Ah, well I do have some interests," Sheeva said. In all honesty the thing that she wanted above all else was the right to breed with any female she so desired... but Edenians and Earthrealm folks were so squeamish about such things. "Consider this an act of mutual security, an alliance. I'd rather not risk my Empire so quickly after claiming it."

"Which we are grateful for," Sindel said easily. "But we are not ones to simply accept aid without giving you something you'd like in return, Empress Sheeva." Far from it, what she was doing was giving their entire realm a chance to prosper and thrive, something they hadn't had in thousands of years. Sindel would make every opportunity possible to ensure it stayed that way. Sonya could pucker her face all she wanted, they had their own Realm to worry about.

"I'm sure we can work something out behind closed doors. I'd rather not have prying eyes and ears trying to spoil our mirth," Sheeva said, a not-so-subtle dig at Sonya's grouchy nature. The four armed futa finished off the last of her food, and while it seemed a little too much like rabbit food for her liking, she wasn't going to scorn it. "You're a very charitable woman Queen Sindel. It compliments your beauty quite nicely," she added.

Sonya's eyes narrowed, and Kitana's faint movement probably stopped her from saying something she'd regret. Sindel simply smiled.

"You are our benefactor, Empress. For this, we owe you much. A nice dinner is hardly enough to show our gratitude." They were getting a chance to start over again, something that Kitana and her mother treasured more than anything. Kitana glanced to Sheeva a moment, then Sindel to lean closer and speak quietly to her. Sindel's expression was curious a moment, before she nodded. The revelation was hardly a new one...but still surprising.

"I believe we should discuss it now," Sindel smiled. "Lest the prying eyes grow paranoid."

Sheeva sighed in return and reclined back in her impressive reinforced chair. "Very well. We are on your grounds, so I shall abide your rules." Not that Sheeva was particularly happy about it. The Shokan smiled, hinting the existence of her pointed fangs "My people, despite our victory, suffered great casualties. I wish to repopulate, and genetic diversity would be most helpful. Thus I would be grateful if a contingent of Edenian women were given over for this task."

"I see," Sindel said, tapping her chin in idle thought. She had no idea that they could even do that...but they still owed a great debt. While that was not exactly what Sindel was thinking of, it was still an earnest offer at survival. They were trying to do the same thing...could she really turn it away? Her brows furrowed faintly in thought, glancing at her daughter.

"Kitana?" She asked.

"...I would volunteer my services," Kitana said primly. "To ensure that our people understand that desperation is on both sides, mother. I will find suitable women, Edenian or no, to satisfy the Empress."

"You have to be kidding," Sonya muttered. "Do you understand what she's asking?"

"Oh be quiet," Sheeva hissed, tossing Sonya a quick glare "Your closeminded view is not welcome," she added. With that done the towering female focused back on the attractive form of Sindel's daughter, giving her a teasing smirk that hinted at their earlier lustful encounter. "Why thank you my dear princess. Your kindness is matched only by your beauty," the four armed woman said "For you do uderstand the shared plight of our realms."

Her eyes met Sindel's ethereal gaze "Then we are agreed. Security for your realm in addition for improved population in mine. Our people may have a long and prosperous alliance."

Sonya's eyes widened in annoyed fury, but Sindel's casual glance kept her quiet. She wasn't so 'closeminded' to think that this didn't benefit everyone, true...but it was Sheeva. Sheeva! How many times had they fought? How many times was she under Shao Khan's heel? They expected her to just outright accept these ridiculous terms? But still, that was just it, wasn't it? Earthrealm didn't have as many problems as they did. While Sonja understood the desperation...ugh, it was Sheeva.

"Excellent," Sindel smiled widely. "Then we are in agreement, I trust Kitana will keep you appraised of any and all potential candidates."

"Of course," Kitana smiled, tilting her head respectfully. "It is my honor to be of your assistance, Empress Sheeva. May we discuss the matter in private?"

"Why yes, I'd quite love some private discussion," Sheeva replied. She flashed her fangs and rose up to her full imposing height, proceeded to move around to the other side of the table to where Kitana was rising. "We shall speak later, I have no doubt. Once again I appreciate your assistance, noble queen. You are truly Edenia's finest."

The muscular Shokan walked side-by side with Kitana, and once they were swallowed in a darkened corridor and out of view Sheeva moved one of her lower hands over and groped at the bouncing flesh of Kitana's succulent ass. "I do appreciate you vouching for me," she said, taking just a moment to wink at the princess. Kitana was certainly something... brave, strong, sexy... and willing to stick her neck out for a Shokan.

Kitana leaned just ever so subtly into her hand, a surprised breath escaping her lips. "...Times are...complicated," she admitted, giving her a faint smile of her own. Her nipples were stubbornly mashed against the fabric of her more modest apparel of Edenian Princess. "Even if I do not trust you fully, Sheeva...we don't exactly have the ability to argue, on either end...it's better to make more bridges than burn the ones that are barely standing, no?"

And...other reasons, mostly. Shameful as it was to admit, Sheeva was hardly a terrible lover.

She smiled slightly "Ah, a very fine policy to have. Both of us would do well to keep it in mind... I'm sure that when the time comes, you'll grow to become as excellent a queen as your mother," Sheeva said. And with any luck, her ass would as be perfect as Sindel's was... oh sweet spirits, the things you could do with that... The four armed female cleared her throat and grinned down at her attractive partner "Well, shall we... celebrate a successful partnership?"

"...If you would like," she replied politely, her cheeks slightly tinged pink. Ignoring the fact that her very rough touch sent a shock of pleasure right between her legs, of course. A Princess still had to have an air of refinement in all things. "My bedroom is this way, follow me, Empress." she said, leading her down the hall. Having the proper privacy...would be very enjoyable. Very enjoyable. She was more than a little excited.

"Mm... of course my sweet princess. We certainly wouldn't want prying human ears and eyes watching us..." Sheeva said. The Shokan followed after Kitana, keeping back a step just so she could watch the bounce and sway behind her ass and hips. Royal genes had just done her body wonders. Sheeva nodded thankfully when they reached Kitana's quarters, but almost as soon as they were inside she had plucked the princess up and kissed her with a burning hunger.

She simply couldn't keep her hands off this delicious Edenian...

Kitana let out a muffled moan, her lips parting with a faint gasp as her eyes fluttered. She was rough, and the taste was...musky, but not entirely unpleasant as she leaned into her and returned the kiss with eager fervor, tongue brushing over her bottom lip. Four hands were wonderful, and she never knew it until now how great it was. At least here, they'd have some privacy. The touch reignited her, and all she wanted was more.

Each hand roamed freely about on Kitana's sexy curvy body, always keeping at least two hands stable to make sure the former assassin wouldn't fall flat on her perfect rear. Sheeva gave a few moans of her own, the dragon's fire in her blood flaring to life while her massive cock steadily hardened into it's erect diamond-hard state. She suddenly tossed Kitana onto her plush bed and busily removed her robes to free her toned towering frame and her hard shaft. "Did you miss this, Kitana? I know he's missed you..."

Kitana was already halfway in a daze before she felt a shift and suddenly she was on her back, on the bed with a faint gasp of surprise. Her eyes already settled on Sheeva's thick erection, and she felt her body flush with arousal. She sat up just a little, licking her lips subtly. "...Yes," she admitted quietly. She missed the rough hands, the hard thrusting...she didn't think much about it, considering she doubted she'd ever get a chance to do it again.

She supposed she should have known better as she tugged on the strings of her robes, letting them hiss down her body to expose her toned chest and handful sized breasts, the nipples already erect and eager.

It was quite a thrill to have the princess wrapped around her finger like this... and she had no intention of stopping any time soon. Her eyes took another glance over the exposed flesh, the mixture of deadly athleticism and feminine beauty lingering on her exposed frame. Most women in the old tournaments were like that, and they always made for a joy to watch. Both of Sheeva's lower hands gripped Kitana's ankles to hold her legs open, and with a quick grunting pus the engorged head of her thick futa dick slowly sank its way into the warm wet depths of her familiar womanhood.

Her entire body tensed up with a hot gasp, head rolling back as her toes curled. She let out a strangled, hungry groan when it finally pushed inside her...and felt every inch of her buried into her cunt. Her hands roamed up Sheeva's lower arms.

"Harder," she rasped hungrily, her eyes bright with desire.

"Harder you say?" Sheeva asked with a playful edge in her tone.

Never one to disappoint, the towering Empress tightened her grip on Kitana's spectacular and rounded womanly hips before pushing forward and forcing back and forth with more speed and power in her motions just as Kitana wished. Her hisses and groans grew more lustful and intense, showing just how much Sheeva was actually getting into it, small flickers of steam now beginning to rise from her toned muscles.

"Nn! Nn! Nn!" Every sharp slap downward sent Kitana into a hungry squeal, her eyes fluttering in bliss as her fingers clawed down Sheeva's arms. Oh, gods above...the brutality made her pelvis ache painfully, but it was a good rush of pain and pleasure both. The hard part...? Keeping it to herself now, she had to find suitable women for an Empress. How hard could that possibly be?

"Mm... I take it you are... enjoying my gratitude?" Sheeva asked before giving a deep laugh that rumbled out of her mouth. She just loved Kitana's pleasured noises; they were just so cute! Her groans grew harsher, her hips working at that powerful pace focused on blending pleasure and pain for the Edenian beauty. Her cock seized, leaving Sheeva growling as her release washed over her in thick spurting ropes that flooded Kitana's tight pussy.

Back
Top Bottom