Hero of the Day (fezesarecool and Naomi David)

Naomi David

Supernova
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20131005203615/prettylittleliars/images/9/99/Nina_dobrev.jpg

http://superpodcasto.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Catwoman.jpg
(COSTUME)

To Astrid DuBois, having power of the elements was the greatest thing to ever have. Having power over fire meant never getting too cold or too hot. Having power over water meant never drowning, and when she was in the water, she was healed and strengthened, reenergized, like drinking a really good cup of coffee. Having control over air meant she could fly, and never have to worry about traffic. Having control over the Earth meant her plants never ever died on her.

Astrid was an 18 year old mutant, well, she was sure that was the name for those who had natural born super powers like her. She was exquisitely good at hiding her powers though, her Mama and Papa had warned her before they died that to show off her powers without being masked was to ask for trouble, to invite people who were bad.

She had just graduated from one of the premier Preforming Arts academies in New York, and she had been class valedictorian too. Of course, she was the school geek, but she didn't care, she liked being smart, being smart allowed her to find new ways to solve problems. She loved New York, she had originally been from Texas. Texas was nice, but there was just a certain charm to the Big Apple that she liked.

By day, she was a worker at a Star Bucks in one of New York's not so nice neighborhoods, by night she was Elementa, super heroine. She liked fighting crime, it gave her something to do since the cops didn't always know how to fight crime properly. Besides, she was enjoying the fact that she wasn't the only hero in the city. TGhere was a hero that she had her eye on, one who was like a Spider...

Peter Parker had been interested in this new superpowered girl for a while now, having been looking into it when ever he could, especially as Spider-Man, he swung down around the city as fast as he could as usual looking for trouble.

It was already dark and was around 9pm, he slowly walked across a rooftop, glancing down the streets to check and hear for any kind of trouble, he smiled beneath his costume when he heard the sirens starting. Diving off of the roof.

He lands on top of the Police car, smiling as he moved his head over to the window, he recognized the cop, someone on this route a lot as he lean over into the window, "Where to Chief?!" He asked as usual, smiling widely to the driver as the cop shook his head. "You'll see." He said back, driving along as fast as he could.

Astrid had favorite things as a crime fighter, she loved busting up drug rings, smuggling rings, animal fighting rings, well, she loved doing anything that would bring down something big. But catching those were rare, she usually dealt with muggers, robbers, and the occasional murder.

Astrid was floating not too far away from Spider Man, she made it a game to see how close she could get without him noticing her. She pulled back, having gained all of the info she needed from snooping on the conversation. She got high enough to avoid notice, and raced along, riding on the air, going to where the cops were. A robber had decided to go after a nearby CVS, going specifically for the medicines.

He sat on the car, holding on as it sped along the streets. His senses were going a little crazy, he knew there was something more than the robbery happening here as he stayed on top of the car, waiting for any sign of what was happening to his head.

He swung over to the building, staying on the of the building, as he waited for anytihng at all to happen. He watched as the police surrounded where the criminal was, still watching around the street.

Astrid noted that the robber got in through the window where the pharmacists gave the medicines to the people who drove up to pick up and pay for the medicine, and the window was still open. Astrid made sure she was out of sight, but close enough to see the criminal, and used her powers over the winds to pick up the man, who had a bag full of stolen medicine, and forcibly ejected him out of the window.

His eyes widened in his costume as he leans against the building, staring at the man starting to fly out of the window, he didn't look safe as he shot webbing straight out at the man, dragging him to the side of the building where I web him to theside. "Hello?!" HE shouted, glancing around looking for whoever could have done that. He expected the woman he had been following.

Astrid was in a good mood, she had gotten Spider Man's attention since he had webbed the guy to the opposite wall to prevent further injury to the man. A gust of wind was around him, and so was Astrid, with a smirk on her face.

He looked around, amazed as he stared around himself as he crawled up to the roof, wind all around him as he stood there. "What?!" He said, "C'mon! Show yourself!" He shouted as he stepped back to look for the person doing this.

"You could say please." Astrid smugly replied, hovering a few feet above him. She was trying to get herself to dissolve into the air, but that hadn't been working, all she could do was ride it.

He looked up at her, impressed by finally seeing her properly. "Oh... you must be the elements girl?" He asked as he stood in his costume, staring up at her. "Good to finally meet you, I'm a fan!"

She was floating about on her back, and she lazily replied,"The one and only who can control Air, Fire, Water, and Earth. I trust you saw my little demonstration a moment ago?"

"I did indeed. Have to say, this Spider was impressed." He mutter up to her, watching her slowly float above him, he was slightly smiling at her under his costume, intrigued by everything about this girl, she even managed to look real hot in her costume as he stood staring.

"Best thing about doing what I can do... I can never run out of clean air. I can never get too hot or too cold. I can never drown, or run out of clean water. I can keep plants alive and healthy." she replied lazily.

"That is impressive, you know what I can do, climb walls, super strength, spider sense." He said, stood there watching you, "So, mutant? Genetically engineered or God?" He asked in general as he walked along the roof.

"I'm a mutant, so were Mom and Pops before they passed on, bless their souls. Both of them were cops in Austin, Texas. Sort of a family business, what we do. Momma was a shield, she could deflect physical things. Pops was a mental shield he could protect against mental attacks." She spoke. She wondered what he looked like without the mask.

"Awesome, so why aren't you with the X-men? Isn't that what you good guy mutants do?" He asks as he keeps walking along the roof top, glancing over his shoulder to watch her following him in the little wind cloud she seemed to produce with ease.

"I do my best work alone. Apparently I'm... Volatile, Self Obsessed, Don't Play Well With Others..." She replied, smirking, Her hair was floating around her face like a model's did in a shampoo commercial.

He laughed softly as he looked back to her shaking his head slowly, he was really impressed by her powers and her beauty, watching her fly above him as he stopped and sat on the roof tops edge, looking at her still. "Well, sounds like you are quite the catch then!" He laughed, teasing her a little as he sat there.

"I am quite the catch, but it's pretty damn hard to catch somebody who can... Ride the wind, go into fire without harm, be in the water without drowning, hide in the earth without fear of suffocation..." She slyly replied, still hovering not too far from him.

"Very impressive." He says as he looks over at her, watching her as he sits on the edge. "Pretty awesome powers. I hope you are good with them!" He muttered up to her with another little laugh.

"Would making a rainstorm be impressive? A tornado? An earthquake? A firestorm?..." She replied, looking full of mischief.

He laughed, already liking her. "Preferably something that isn't going to harm me? Think you can do that?" He chuckled as he stood watching, "Then I can show you my spider powers!" He laughed, knowinghers were far more impressive.

She drew letters in the air, but those letters suddenly burst into flame, spelling out PYROKINESIS. She spoke,"Hmmm, what's the most criminals you've ever nabbed in a night?"

Back
Top Bottom