Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

She looked around quickly, then looked back at him grinning. "No, you're being naughty." She leaned closer to him. "But don't you worry. You'll be punished later," she said with a wink. She allowed him to hold her hand. "We would be back for work? But you can't even pay for that." She gave him a look before looking down at her own menu. She squeezed his hand back, enjoying his gentle touch.

"I can find a way to pay for a quick flight besides... there is a club i would like to join. " He smirked speaking in little more then a whisper. He smiled at her closing his menu giving her hand another gentle squeeze and his foot crept higher. A evil smirk crossing his face as she threatened to punish him. "I just want to be with you i don't care what i costs me. Like tonight for example. " He chuckled softly chewing on his lower lip a bit nervous about what her father would say if they ran off together.

She laughed, knowing what he was referring to. "I thought we were supposed to be going slow. I mean, I don't even know your phone number. Or your middle name. Or your favorite color," she said, listing off random things that any two friends would know about each other, much less a romantic couple. She bit her lip feeling his leg creep higher. He was definitely not making it easy on her. "But I do care what it costs you. You know that, hun. I don't wanna have to worry that me being with you is going to make things more difficult on your financially. I really don't need romantic getaways or even fancy dinners. Just being with you is enough." She studied his face. "Did you do all this for your other girlfriends? Because you don't need to impress me."

"I am going slow I am just teasing and toying with you because i can. " He chuckled softly looking into her eyes biting his lower lip nervously. "You bought me a bunch of things i don't need. Things that are going to save me a good deal of money. Please I have a job I can handle a flight home for the weekend." He said to her a bit annoyed that she seemed to think him this helpless child that could not handle himself. "Please don't worry about how i spend my money. I do enjoy pampering my girlfriends from time to time I am only doing abnormal things with you because its the only way we can be together. " He sighed a bit frustrated by the entire situation the fact he could not get her to spend the night with him because of the press.

Calena rolled her eyes. "Everything I bought you was something you needed. You can think of it as a business expense and besides, I never said you couldn't pay me back." Even though Calena didn't want any money from him. She didn't want him to think that he had to pay her back. She sighed, patting his hand. "Ok. Ok," she said, noticing that he was getting irritated. "I'm sorry. I didn't meant to offend you or anything. What you do with your money is your business. I can't stop you from wasting it on me if that is what you want to do." She considered saying more but a flash went off in front of her face. A camera had captured them together at the restaurant. It would be an interesting picture to say the least. The person had managed to get the picture while Stephen was frowning. At least with the proper photoshopping it would look like he was frowning. She waved her hand and saw a person bustling out of the front door. She considered getting up and going after them, but it would be a lost cause. "Asshole," she muttered under her breath. The commotion had caused several other patrons to look over in their direction from curiosity. Calena looked around smiling. "Oh, well, sorry about that folks." She cleared her throat. "Enjoy your dinners, please."

He started to smile as she began to back off the stand she had taken on him not spending money on her. It was so pleasing to him to be able to just relax and enjoy being with her. He flinched when he saw the flash his hand pulling her slightly as he prepared to react. When he saw him run out he rolled his eyes he needed to relax about that or he would end up in jail. Moments later the waitress walked over to take their order with their wine. He ordered a simple chicken Alfredo and smiled at her listening to her order.

Calena felt Stephen flinch after the picture was taken. "No," she said softly. "It isn't worth it. Just relax. There is nothing we can do about it anyway." She sighed. "Just wait and see what tabloid it shows up in." She frowned, it was annoying enough that she had to deal with the paparazzi, but it was worse that Stephen had to go through the same thing. Her thoughts were interrupted when the waiter returned to take their food order. She ordered the Veal Pate and handed the menu back. "This is a nice place," she commented, looking around. It was a lot smaller than most of the places she went too, but that also made it a lot more intimate.

He relaxed a bit and stood moving to set next to her in the booth slipping his arm around her shoulders. "I know this breaks date protocol but if they are going to take photos of us anyways. I want them to show how much i really care for you. " He spoke softly and leaned in giving her a soft brief kiss before settling in next to her holding her to his side. It was going to be a major change for him to have to get used to being in the public eye but he was going to do everything in her power.

She watched him move around to sit next to her. She didn't her best not to roll her eyes. She thought it was such a possessive move on his part; she considered it another play for power. She sighed and settled against him. She was weary of showing any affection in public. Especially so soon after the fiasco from earlier that day but there seemed to be no way to deter Stephen. She didn't want him to think she was uninterested, quite the opposite. She just wanted to preserve their relationship for as long as possible. Making out and groping in public wasn't the way she wanted to do it, but she returned his kiss anyway. "How as your day--you know--otherwise?" she asked.

"It was fine I did not get a lot done. I a going to have to work extra hard on Monday to keep up but that is what happens when things come up like this. " He said softly no longer making any moves to advance on her simply happy to just hold her and be next to her. He looked over at her letting out a soft sigh trying to get out of his own head constantly wondering if he was doing everything right. "How was your day? Do you have any parties this weekend? "

"Oh. Well, I'm sure you'll be fine, babe. I know it," she said, her hand naturally sliding onto his thigh. She didn't even notice the act; she did so unconsciously. She shrugged at his question. "There is a function tomorrow night and I have an event Sunday afternoon. Same shit, different day kind of thing. Eventually it all becomes a blur. It is always some charity, some check, some open bar, some half decent hors d'oeuvres. Nothing special really. As long as the company can look philanthropic, everybody wins." She paused. "Everything is about image, Stephen. Everything."

"It has to be such a chore being the face of your company like that. "He spoke softly reaching into his pocket pulling out his phone carefully imputing her name into his phone and handing it to her. The cursor blinking on the line for her cell number, he smiled brightly and gave her shoulder a squeeze before looking over at her. He realized now that they never had exchanged numbers and thought they should. "Oh so sneaking away this weekend would not be good then since you have so much to do. " He smiled playfully pouting pretending to be sad.

She sighed. "Yeah, I guess. But somebody has to do it. And I'm really good at it. And well, I don't necessarily hate it or anything. I just get tired sometimes. But it isn't something you can just turn on and off." She laughed softly when he handed her his phone. She put in her number and changed her name to "Beautiful Eyes." She handed him his phone back. "Now you call me and I'll have your number." She shrugged slightly. "That's pretty much how my life is every weekend though. You'll tire of my stories soon enough. I'm sure of it," she told him with a smile, daring to lean forward to peck his pout gently and quickly.

"As long as they are stories and you don't make me come to all of them. " He laughed knowing full well she would be dragging him to parties in no time. It was not something he was going to enjoy doing but he would do it any time she wanted just to make her happy. When she kissed him he smiled and gave her shoulder a squeeze happy to be able to be able to spend so much time with her. "I am sure you will get sick of me watching sports soon to so we both have our own issues. "

She grinned and shook her head. "Most, but not all." She turned to study his face wondering how he would look at one of her parties. She didn't think he would fit in very much. She would probably have to "babysit" him the entire night to keep him entertained. In some ways, she would have to train Stephen to become accustomed to her lifestyle. She wasn't sure how the felt about that; she didn't want to have to change him in anyway. She liked him the way he was, but she didn't think people in her social group would feel the same way. She also figured he would fit tooth and nail to being turned into another vapid socialite. Her hand rested easily on his thigh under the table. "Sports? What's sports?" she asked, teasing him.

"I go nuts for football and hockey so your going to have to deal with me being glued to the radio and tv from august till june. " He chuckled his eyes glancing down at her hand but he was not going to say a word. He watched her intently able to see the food on its way almost not wanting it to come and force her to move her hand. "For every party you take me to you will have to watch one sporting event with me. " He chuckled playfully thinking he had found a way to avoid the blatant suck up fests she went to.

Her brow crinkled as she considered the time frame he had just given. "So I only get one month? I only get July?" She smiled and shook her head. "That simply just won't do." She stroked his thigh absentmindedly while she thought about his bargain. "One for one, huh?" She giggled. "What if I fall asleep?" She paused and leaned forward to his ear. "Or what if you're too--distracted by me?" she whispered. She was now conscious of her hand and moved it up slowly so that it was closer to his crotch. She knew she should stop, especially since she had already gotten on to him about making public advances, but it was hard for her to help it. Being with him made her feel completely free and comfortable. She didn't have any other cares in the world. It was only about the two of them together.

The waiter arrived with the food, so it gave her an excuse to take her hand back. "Think about it," she said softly, adding a smirk before taking a sip of her wine.

He smiled and took a sip of the wine as she felt him up and looked at her as the waiter handed them their food. He smiled and began nibbling on his food absently waiting for the waiter to leave before he continued his conversation with her. Once he was gone he smiled and looked over at her. "Your more then willing to try to distract me but i wont let you fall asleep ill keep you awake. " He chuckled playfully nudging her shoulder with his and setting to his meal. Something about her made him feel like he was in high school again and made him all nervous about being with her.

Once they both got their food, Calena began to eat. She ate slowly and delicately like she was taught in etiquette school. As much as she hated going when she was younger, she was thankful for the advice now. For whatever reason, it was the norm to dress up to go to extravagant parties that chose to have some of the messiest food options. She was careful not to get anything on her new dress and to also appear lady-like. She laughed softly, putting up a hand to her face to cover the fact that her mouth was full of food. She chewed and swallowed before she spoke. "You will, huh? And just how do you plan on doing that?" she asked, eyeing him as she grabbed her wine glass again.

He chuckled softly and bumped his shoulder into hers again looking over into her eyes. "Oh i will find a way but mainly i was just planning on tickling you constantly so that you could not sleep." He laughed and took another sip of his of his wine letting out a happy sigh. "You have great taste in wine my dear. " He smiled kissing her cheek before returning to his meal.

She gently bumped him back. "That would be cruel and unusual for you to do that," she said with a smile. The more they touched inadvertently the more she wanted to touch him deliberately, to kiss him, to feel his body close to hers again. She pressed closer to him. "I'm glad you like it." She grinned when he kissed her cheek, her hand slipping back down to his thigh. "This is probably the best first date I've ever had," she said, giving his thigh a soft squeeze.

He smiled loving the small bumps and light touching they had it was nice being able to hold her and touch her with out deeming it wrong. When her hand slipped into his lap again he was glad he had ran his cock down that pant leg today. Smirking as he knew if she crept much higher she would find that out herself. "This is the best first date i have ever had. I can not wait to spend more time with you love. " He spoke softly reaching down placing his hand on her thigh just below her dress giving her bare skin a light squeeze.

She pressed herself closer to him, keeping one hand on his thigh and slowly moving higher while she continued to eat with the other hand. As her hand moved up his thigh, squeezing his skin, it graced his cock. Her eyes widened and she looked down at her hand and then up at him. She tried not to blush. "You knew that would happen," she hissed at him, rubbing him. She leaned into his ear, "That is awfully naughty of you." She looked around to make sure nobody was watching them. "Bad boy," she purred softly.

"Your the one with your hand there i just sat here to be next to the woman i love. " He smiled growing hard quickly under her hand his hand going to the back of her neck massaging it softly as he ate. He was now nearly finished eating and smiled as he leaned back looking over to her. "Would you like desert?" Leaning in whispering into her ear so no one else could hear. "Or would you rather have it at my place off a sexier plate. "

She grinned when he called her the woman he loved. She wondered if he really did care about her that much. They had barely known each other 24 hours. It was a little scary to think about, but she felt just as strongly. She wouldn't admit that, of course, but it was nice to hear Stephen say it. She continued to rub him under the table, out of sight. Her touch was quickly responded to as he got hard. She slowed down her movements, knowing that it wouldn't be right to get him going to much and not be able to give him any relief. She grinned at him. "I would love some dessert...back at your place."

Back
Top Bottom