Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kitten's Corner

I mean...how many times...
  • Ok. So I've picked up some free lance writing stuff sort of? Anyway, that and a move have kept me away for a bit again.

Sorry to anyone I may have left hanging.

I'm really not sure how 'back' I am yet. But...I'm around-ish at least.

Updates
  • Ok. So, we are all moved in. Yay. There's more work to do around the house, but it's so nice to have a place that's mine again.

There's also only like a little over a half a month til I find out the final results of the writing contest I entered. I'm so nervous it's ridiculous. Haha.

I have worked out a better schedule with my freelance stuff. So I can commit to short-term rps and maybe two long-term. I'll probably check out all the posts a bit later tonight.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

I can't even think of an excuse anymore.
  • Howdy, all. Here I am. Again. Yay!

Does it even matter what kept me away this time? Life stuffs. And mental health stuffs. And job stuffs I guess.

Honestly, I just don't even know how much dedication I have or can offer currently. Things have been so freaking crazy. Work picked up for a bit there, then slowed way down. And now everyone in the house as Rona and I've been off work. Figured it couldn't hurt to even just lurk around the area. I'd really like to do some writing again, but I also don't have much inspiration, motivation, or dedication for that. Guess I'm just hoping that maybe something small can help get rid of this funk. Maybe it's winter. Snow does suck.

I suppose. It is what it is.

Stay warm, be safe.

-Em

How do you replace your muse?
  • Oye. It's been a minute. Not a whole lot new happening on this end. I've been thinking about starting a blog to try and force myself back into writing. Problem is I don't even know what blog sites there are these days or anything. WordPress is the one I see suggested a lot and I have still not figured out how to use it.

Got the whole weekend off. My eldest daughter wants me to cut her hair, so guess I gotta watch some YouTube tutorials. But should probably have time to be around here a bit as well.

I have an idea to take my fanfic and turn it into its own story. But I really fecking suck at world building. But I have a second story competing for attention in my brain as well. Perhaps I should just start both and see how they go. Idk. Would be a bit easier if I could actually make some words appear on pages when I sit down with the intention of writing. Ugh. All the professionals and shit say to commit to 400 words a day, or something along those lines. But literally nothing comes when I sit down to do it. Aye, part of me figures maybe I should just stop worrying about it. I love to write and maybe I should focus more on that for a while than what or why I'm writing? Idk.

Someone tell me where the muse store is?!

Back
    Top Bottom