Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam Group - Blue Moon RP

Just giving this a small bump. If anyone has Grand Theft Auto V, please get in touch with me. I might just start a BMR Crew.

It plays a little better than I remember GTA IV playing (reminds me of Red Dead), but the real treat here is the visuals. On very high and ultra settings, Los Santos can really trick the eye into looking just ALMOST photo-realistic. The atmosphere, general design, and variety of the buildings really breathes life into the city. It's the first open world game I've played where just driving around and looking at the scenery seemed like a viable way to spend my time. As it tends to be with Rockstar Games, it's very well written too; the voice cast delivers on the script. The online is pretty good; more difficult than I thought it would be. The only issue is that setting up missions can feel like a chore, due to kinda long loading times, and kinda cumbersome menus. I imagine it wouldn't be an issue with a crew of people to play with, though.

Now if only I could have a Saint's Row game that looked as good as GTA V!

New F2P game on Steam: Dirty Bomb. I'm going to give it a try. If anyone likes FPS games, hit me up and we'll try to get a BMR squad going.

I play A LOT of steam games, and would love some extra people to play with :D

My list of steam games if anyone has em and wants to play:
Crusader Kings II
Victoria II
Medieval: Total War 2
Empire: Total War
Worms Armageddon
Age of Empires II

Dirty Bomb is actually pretty good.
So far I've spend far too many hours in it, I can't wait for their supposed "Ranked E-sports scene" to get going.

I also play Dirty Bomb. If we can get more people here to play, maybe we can have a BMR group night or something.

Feel free to join the BMR Group as well. It'll be easier to keep members from this site organized that way.

Uhh... I don't have Don't Starve, but I do have Rocket League. Anyone up to play that sometime? Maybe Civ V?

Not many people don't seem to check here and they don't seem to check the group announcements either. I think our best bet is to see who has what games and send some friend invites in an attempt to stir up activity. ^^

Back
Top Bottom