Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Steam Group - Blue Moon RP

Trygon

Supernova
I made a thing.

Can we please all play civ 5 together now?

Also, what is groups lol. I don't know why it's wallpapering my avatar, but I'm not entirely opposed. Would someone like to help me make this better?

I joined. I can kinda do banners and things like that. I can edit pics in things like Paint for example. But I'll let Mitsu do that since she probably knows more for sure what she's doing.

I'll join it too probably. I may not play civilization, but if any of you play bloodbowl, trouble in terrorist town, TF2 (Mentlegen?), or Killing Floor we can play.

What do we want as the banner, fellas? Just need some kind of direction to go in, unless this is going to be my area of iron fist wagging.

Uhh... I'm not sure if I can actually change the banner. I see something for the group avatar, but not the actual banner behind it.

I forgot to check it out, I'm sorry! I haven't used steam in a while so I'll need to re-download it... and remember my login info.​

BMRSTEAM-I_zps090ed5a2.png

BMRSTEAM-II_zpsa34e8476.png

My two initial attempts. Which one do you folk like more? One is a rehash if you're familiar with my work.

It's up.

Also, we should probably decide on some kind of chat client that will be widely used as a "default" for the group. Organization is an important aspect of communication, yeah?

Oh okay. I did not know this! Goes to show how much I know about Steam and PC gaming in general.

I joined the thing. I have the general basics of multiplayer stuff (Killing Floor, L4D's) and a bunch of indie games.

Just a quick notification of my schedule, for any planning. I work Thursday through Monday, every week. I will only be on during the evenings, so around 8:30pm (-5). I can typically be on at any time during my days off (Tuesday and Wednesday).

Oooh! A great deal of my gaming these days is done on steam, so I would love to join!

Back
Top Bottom