Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gotta Catch Em All

PhantomSentinel said:
Just in case any of you might wanna' do yet another Pokemon run (like I recently did due to this), then I highly recommend for you to play Pokemon UltraViolet. At first the name itself might look a bit silly and you may say 'hey, anothet poor and overpowered hack!' But no, let me prove you wrong. LockSmithArmy, the creator of this hack, made so far the best FireRed/LeafGreen hack so far, and it's an official hack. It is so well developed that it looks as if it was created by Game Freak themselves. It has a completely new and animated PRESS START screen to match theme of the game. But the most important part is that you can catch ALL 386 Pokemons without trading. You heard me correctly. No trading, cheats, hacks or events. You can obtain them all legally: be it by surfing, fishing, walking, rock-smashing, evolving or by acceding to secret places. Pokemons that could only be encountered once (and recquired you to trade to get the second one, like Hitmonlee and Hitmonchan) now makes you grab both Pokemons. Trading to evolve has also been discarded, as all pokemons evolve at a predetermined level.

All in all, I really recommend it. So far I have 326 Pokemons in my pokedex. This really adds tons of replay value.

I might actually look into this. Does it have a story line to go along with it? I know the Pokemon games aren't exactly great for story, but if this hack has a better story, then I might be sold.

Sounds neat. I'll have to try it at some point.

Right now, I'm finishing up the FireRed and Sapphire 'Dexes. It's kinda hard, but I'll be done with the Kanto portion of FireRed's soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom