Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A X-Mas {ninja} Surprise {Yaiocest & Fate}

Ino took a few moments to recover from the sudden, and rather powerful, orgasm, panting for a moment, then smirking as she watched Sakura trying to move around, somehow sliding off Ino's 10 inch steel hard cock. Oh it was so much fun waching the girl squirm around like this. Clearly she had little real knowledge of sex, having just vague explanations and half read descriptions to go off. "Do something? You want me to do something? I thought you said you were going to screw me Sakura? Or are you now asking me to screw you hmm? Is that what you want? Do you want me to fuck you with my big, hard cock?" Every word practically dripped from Ino's lips, the girl leaning a little closer with every word, her cock twitching inside the pink haired girls body.

The words stung. They also reminded Sakura of her boast, and of her current control. Yes, her sexuality had spiraled out of her hands, hence why she had a cock buried nearly to the hilt inside her now. but she was getting off on her own terms. To tell Ino to screw her would... well, maybe there was a way of demanding the attention while retaining control.

"That's right, I am screwing you," hissed the pink-haired ninja. she reached down, bracing on either side of Ino as she tried to thrust further along. The shaft poked the side of Sakura's walls, ran roughly against her, but generally slid in and out of her body. The jittery thrusts were making Sakura more aroused, giving a tint to her flesh. Again her nipples jutted against the red cloth, the binding feeling almost too confining. Little breaths left her, almost leaving clouds of heat upon the cool air. Redness had entered her cheeks, sweat moving along her body, and most of all, juices leaving her pussy.

"And what are you going to do about it?" demanded Sakura. She rose and lowered her hips hard, almost as if trying to do a blow against the other girl.

Ino almost laughed at Sakura's attempts, her clumsy movements in a desperate attempt for pleasure. Oh how she would've loved to watch that all night, but she wasn't patient enough for that. Ino wanted to cum more, to stuff the other girl with so much cum she was full to the brim and beyond. She smirked as she suddenly reached up, grasping Sakura's breasts through the red cloth of her outfit, squeezing them roughly. "Hmmm...they're a little small aren't they? Sasuke never would've liked them this small....."

The blonde girl smirked, knowing that Sakura was trying to save face and draw Ino into doing the work. Well, Ino would do it, but she wasn't going to be nice about it. Suddenly, Ino thrust up into Sakura, still holding the girls breasts as she moved. "Nnngh....is that what you want?" Ino suddenly thrust up again, ramming the entirity of her cock into Sakura's body. "Squeeze my cock Sakura....let me know how much you love it"

The thrusts worked well enough for Sakura. True, she almost felt as though she hurt herself, or possibly Ino, with nearly every thrust. But it still slid within her. The cock still moved her nether lips, giving her the friction her body craved. Enough that she felt like shuddering then and there, cumming on the cock embedded within her. Her nerves felt deliciously alight with desire.

Ino's smirk caught Sakura by surprise, and she opened her mouth to offer some witty retort. Instead, a moan left her lips, loan and throaty. Ino's hands squeezed Sakura's aching breasts. the fingers dug into the soft flesh, kneading them. Sakura could feel Ino's palms along the sensitive flesh of her nipple. The touch sent chills down Sakura's spine, making her shiver along the cock. Just what she wanted. Her eyes closed for a moment, and she could almost picture someone else doing that. Ino's words broke through her illusion, shattering it. Sakura glared down at the other girl.

"They're... they're not small,' she breathed in defense. Arousal strangled her voice, driving it up to a higher pitch than normal. Each breath looked labored, a force of will more than natural circumstance. Little pleased noises escaped parted lips. Each time Sakura tried to move against Ino, or the girl's hands touched the red-clad breasts, another little noise left the pink haired girl. She became a veritable instrument of sexual noise.

An even sharper noise, nearly a squeal, tore from Sakura as Ino thrust back. She bucked against the blonde, sliding her body over the cock. Sakura became a sheath for Ino, her lips parting, liquid sliding down as she moved along the pulsing member. It sank its entire length within her. Sakura groaned, her head tilting back. Her body arched. Her inner walls flexed, grasping at the member inside, almost trying to pull it further in. The sudden thrusting had edged her even closer to the edge.

"Ino," hissed Sakura. She leaned over the other girl than. One hand went to other side, bracing. Her breasts, still held by Ino's hands, were now pointed down, gravity tugging them even against the tight red cloth binding them in place. Her hips still slid over the cock, the intensity increasing as the arousal peaked. Those green, glazed eyes stared into Ino, the lust quickly overtaking rational thought.

Ino could tell Sakura was losing her mind to her own lust. The aphrodisiac wasn't doing this anymore, they were far past that point, now it was all Sakura's own lust and inner perversions. The blonde girl just grinned, squeezing Sakura's breasts a little more tightly as she moved the girl a little faster on her cock. "Nnngh....they are small Sakura....but I'm sure.....we can do something about that...." Ino chuckled, releasing one of Sakura's breasts and reaching once more into the pouch at her side, pulling out a blood-red coloured plant seed.

"Here....just swallow this.....swallow this and we'll fix your little problem...at least for a little while...." Ino chuckled, rubbing the seed along Sakura's lips. It was a seed from the plant the aphrodisiac was made from, but in this pure form it would have a rather different effect. In females, it would cause sudden and drastic increase in the breast size, whilst in males it would have the same effect on the penis.

{gah, sorry, but I'm not the biggest fan of breast enlargement, sorry ><}

The continued thrusting was enough to push Sakura over the edge. She was dimly aware that Ino continued the nonsense about her breasts being too small, even felt the seed along her lips. Yet her screams, her bucking, nearly knocked it away, moving it out of reach. Instead, her insides convulsed and spasmed around the cock. Sakura's hands slammed into the couch on either side of Ino, nearly destroying cushions, and she rammed her hips hard. The orgasm shuddered through her, rocketing, thundering, leaving her shouting and thrashing.

She nearly collapsed on Ino now. Her hands shuddered under the stress of holding herself up. Chances were that the other ninja had shoved and came inside her well. For now, Sakura tried to regain her breath and still glare at Ino at the same time. "They're not... too small," she insisted. Reaching for the seed, she nearly thrust it into Ino then. "How would you like it, hmm? Maybe you should get bigger breasts..."

As Ino felt Sakura spasming and cumming on her cock, it was far too much to take. If she had been more experienced, she might've been able to hold back, but this was her first time fucking like this, and barely moments after Sakura came, Ino came a second time, unloading a hot, thick load deep into Sakura's body, her cock spasming and overfilling the girl, cum pouring out of Sakura's pussy and dripping everywhere.

Ino was so busy trying to get her breath back, she couldn't stop Ino grabbing the seed and ramming it into her own mouth instead. Ino was so surprised she ended up swallowing it. She'd never swallowed this seed herself before, and she had no idea what was going to happen because of the previous seed. "Nnngh..." Ino's cock suddenly jerked inside of Sakura, seeming to grow even harder. "You.....you might reget that....ooooh..." Ino's breasts suddenly bulged, starting to grow out, straining against her jacket for a few moments, before the button suddenly flew off, Ino's expanding breasts spilling free, growing until they were rather larger than they had originally been, though still not too large for a girl Ino's size.
At the same time, Ino's cock twitched and spasmed whilst still inside Sakura, before starting to grow longer. "Ooooooh....fuck you're even tighter this deep..." Ino was holding onto Sakura's ass tightly, holding her down to keep her entire cock buried in Sakura's body. What had started as a 10 inch long cock slowly grew longer and longer, until it was a good 16 inches in length, every inch buried inside Sakura's body, the cock also now twice its previous thickness.

Sakura had nearly been expecting Ino to cum. The seed squirting into her womb was welcomed, the spasming walls sucking it deep within. Jet upon jet hit into Sakura, filling her, spilling past her. A puddle began gathering between their legs, forming beneath their joined sexes. Ino's legs would be as stained with cum, both male and female, as Sakura's own.

"I won't regret, whoa!" Sakura dodged out of the way as a button came flying at her. the jerking motion disturbed the cock, still hard, still embedded within. Yet Sakura didn't fall off, instead remaining perched atop her lover. The aphrodisiac's effects were still strong on the pink haired ninja, still priming her for yet another round. all that ninja training had given them intensive stamina, after all. she nearly began thrusting her hips against Ino's again. Even the slightest movement resulted in more cum leaking from between them.

But before Sakura could truly get into it, she felt something swell. Ino's cock bulged, twitching inside Sakura. She screamed as it suddenly expanded. The head rocketed deeper into Sakura, slamming against her cervix, disturbing her insides. Her eyes rolled back, a howl leaving her as she jerked, unsure whether she wanted to leave or sink further. Ino's hands prevented escape, and instead Sakura felt the expanding cock shoot into her insides. It broadened as well, parting her lips, stretching her insides. The girth of it stopped the cum from leaking, instead trapping fluid inside Sakura. That, plus the massive increase in size, caused a bulge to form along the girl's front. It showed even against the skirt, a visible rod poking against the girl's tender flesh.

Barely conscious, not really able to comprehend the new fullness, Sakura simply panted, holding herself impaled upon Ino's great cock, her own sex twitching around the oddly welcome invader.

It was taking Ino a while to get used to this new sensation. She hadn't expected her cock to grow so large, and now Sakura was squeezing her far more tightly than before thanks to her new size. And god....Ino could feel the tip of her cock poking against Sakura's cervix....any cum would now be going directly into the girls womb, virtually ensuring impregnation.....if that were even possible from this seed. And her breasts....god her breasts were now aching, bouncing and jiggling with every slight movement, her nipples sticking out and aching for attention.

"F-fuck....you....you shouldn't have done that Sakura....nnngh....now....you're gonna have to pay for it...." Ino suddenly lifted Sakura off her, allowing her cock to free itself, practically throwing Sakura to the floor, then moving the girl so she was up on all fours. "I'm going to fuck you harder and deeper than Sasuke ever could...." It seemed Ino's sex-drive had been turned right up by the odd combination of seeds that had been introduced to her body.

Ino quickly grabbed Sakura's ass, squeezing it tightly as she lined up her large, throbbing cock. The 16 inch rod was visibly pulsating, clearly containing much more cum than before....oh Ino was going to enjoy this. She suddenly rammed forwards, thrusting every last inch into Sakura's body at once, this new position forcing it deeper than ever before, the tip of Ino's cock thrusting past the cervix of the pink haired girl and directly into her womb, bulging out Sakura's stomach once again. "Oooooh.....beg me for it Sakura....beg me to fuck you...."

Poor Sasuke wouldn't have a chance in hell of pleasing either of the girls after this. The giant member piercing deep into Sakura would probably ruin the girl for most other men. True, she could use medical jutsu to repair herself, but this felt... deliciously good.

"I'm... what?" Sakura tried. She felt Ino lift her, and offered no resistance. She did hit the ground hard, wincing at the impact. With her pussy unplugged and her body jostled, more cum could be released. It dribbled and slopped out of Sakura's abused slit, falling into a thick puddle on the floor. Somehow Sakura had enough awareness and control to help Ino as they moved into a vague copy of "doggie style." Sakura actually thought of presenting herself to Ino, letting the girl ram that massive thing deep inside her. It had felt so good only moments before.

Ino's hands grabbed Sakura's ass, and the pink haired girl moaned. Her waist swerved, almost wiggling, and her body braced itself. The huge rod was there, Sakura knew it. And it suddenly thrust hard into the girl.

Screaming, Sakura shot upright, her head going high. Her body bucked against the invader, even as the harsh sounds tore from her body. The girl's stomach already started to bulge, showing where the massive thing had penetrated. It had to be sinking deep, deep enough to be penetrating Sakura's womb. Oh, how good that felt, to be jostled like that, impaled upon the massive meat stick. It hurt as well, stretching her, abusing parts of her body not used nor meant for such contact. But oh, how good it felt.

"Fuck me," hissed Sakura, trying to thrust back. "Fuck me hard, Ino."

Who cares that it was another girl with an unnatural dick? It felt damn good, and Sakura intended to enjoy every moment of it. Her hands clawed at the ground as she tried to fuck back into the massive impaling rod.

Ino smirked as she heard the words slip from Sakura's lips, licking her own at hearing them. That was it....Sakura would always remember this, always remember the pleasure that she had received here tonight.....pleasure that she would never be able to find elsewhere. "Mmmm.....if that's what you wish...." Ino's hands slowly moved from Sakura's ass, reaching up and grasping Sakura's breasts, squeezing them tightly. At the same time, Ino leaned down, pressing her own enlarged breasts into Sakura's back, groaning as the far more sensitive than usual orbs of flesh were squeezed tightly.

Taking a moment to adjust to the new position, Ino slowly started to pull out, taking about 15 of the 16 inches of her cock out of the other girls body, then ramming back in rough, hard and fast, burying herself in another instant. The thrust was followed quickly by another, and then another, each faster than the last, Ino starting to quickly work up a rapid, rough fucking motion, grunting with every movement, stretching Sakura's body to its limits and beyond over and over again.

"Yes," hissed Sakura. She felt hands move to touch her breasts, those poor tortured orbs still tightly encased in the red cloth. Just feeling fingers upon them made the girl jerk again, another little whine escaping. Ino's own breasts pressed against Sakura's back, and the pink haired girl was vaguely aware of the mass. The two pillows of flesh felt massive upon the girl's back, and she tried to move against them, tried to reach around to tweak a nipple.

Yet she couldn't. The moment she tried, she felt Ino move back. The cock slid along Sakura's body, making squelching noises as it drew along the girl's flesh. Then, just as suddenly, it slammed deep inside her. Sakura yelped again, her entire body jerking forward with the force of Ino's thrust. The thrusts built upon themselves, gathering more and more force, more and more frequency. Sakura could feel the massive shaft rearranging her, stretching her beyond her natural limits. she cried, actual tears leaving her green eyes. the girl had to sink down, spreading her legs wide to give Ino best possible access. Still the cock jabbed into Sakura's tenderest spots. She couldn't help but moan and jerk as the head pierced her womb.

Sakura's pussy tried to spasm and grasp around the member. It probably felt insanely tight, as Sakura's training left her with strong muscles and a lean form. The cock still parted lips, still slid into her body though. And it left a burning girl underneath, her body heaving as she tried to arch back, tried to meet the thrusts.

"Ino, it's so.... huuuge," hissed Sakura. She ground her teeth together, clamping her mouth shut as a wail left her. The massive member continued to slam into her body.

"W-well...." It was hard for Ino to speak as she continued thrusting, the wet noises of their lovemaking echoing around the otherwise empty room. "You're....the one who made it so big....aren't you..." She squeezed Sakura's breasts harder, pinching the girls nipples and tugging on them, before slamming in even harder than ever before, reaching a little deeper than she had. Ino had slammed in so hard that Sakura's stomach bulged out, ripples flowing across the skin of her stomach.

"Ooooooh fuck! This is so good! And god I'm gonna cum so much I can feel it!" Ino started to thrust just as hard everytime, her cock spasming and jerking inside the other girls body, nearly lifting Sakura off the floor. "Nnngh....oooh fuck....so good....so fucking good....god Sakura you're such a good fuck!!"

Yes, Sakura had made it huge, though she hadn't expected that result. She'd just known that she didn't want the stupid seed doing weird things to her body. Had she fully realized that it would do this... well, she probably would have still forced Ino to take the seed instead of Sakura. This was already against Sakura's will, so she had to get whatever victory she could. No, she wasn't enjoying this to the fullest in the slightest. That wasn't why she kept moaning, kept grinding her hips down upon Ino's.

The movements of Ino caused Sakura to feel strange. Her body rippled and moved, less moving and humping the cock and more being moved by it. Ino's thrusts disturbed the pink haired ninja, almost felt as though they rearranged her insides. Sakura even yelped as she felt the spasming and jerking nearly toss her. She had to cling to Ino, again moaning.

"You're, you're good, too, Ino," admitted Sakura. She panted, now focused less on rubbing against the other girl and her giant member, and more focused on making sure it didn't completely overwhelm her senses. It sheer mass stretched her as she'd never been stretched before. The intensity of it aroused her so much, made her gut churn, her pussy leak, that she felt another orgasm building, a strong one, possibly bigger than before.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to..." she began panting, trying to arch her back.

"Damn right.....I'm good...." Ino smirked at the comment, she would make sure Sakura remembered that..... "Nngh....fuck you're squeezing me so tightly Sakura.....your pussy is so great..." She pulled back and thrust again, her cock starting to twitch more and more with every thrust, clearly approaching her own orgasm the closer that Sakura got to her own. Ino grunted, allowing Sakura to arch her back, the other girl reaching around and grasping Sakura's breasts, squeezing at them tightly.

"Ooooh...cum for me Sakura....scream my name.....scream it so loud that everyone in the village knows who gave you this pleasure...." Ino started to thrust uncontrollably, before suddenly ramming into Sakura as deep as she could go, the tip of Ino's cock burying itself in Sakura's womb, before the cock head swelled up, suddenly unloading a far bigger load of cum than ever before, the size of Ino's cock preventing even a single drop of the incredibly hot and thick fluid from escaping.

"Oooooh, fuck, Ino," gasped Sakura. Her insides twitched, convulsed, squeezed the massive thing buried within her. When Ino's hands closed around Sakura's breasts, it was the tipping point to send her over the edge. The pink haired girl didn't need Ino to tell her to scream. The raw, harsh sound tore out of her body as it began shaking and jerking in orgasm. She clung to Ino, trying to shove the girl even deeper into her body, scraping even further into her womb.

"Ino, Ino, Ino, Inooooooooooooo!" the words left Sakura's mouth at ever increasing volume, till the last burst out in a veritable shriek of delight. Her hands slammed deep onto either side of Ino, her hips cramming down. That massive head swelled within Sakura, seeming to expand the girl. Within moments, the huge load began spraying into Sakura's twitching insides. Sakura babbled regularly, shaking her head, nearly drooling as she felt the squirts hit deep within her womb. No seed escaped their interlocked sexes, instead building up within Sakura. Her stomach began to swell with the load, her womb expanding beyond capacity. The feeling, the intensity, made Sakura's eyes roll up. She locked up, seizing hold of Ino. Her head fell down, her hips thrust against the member.

"Oh, oh, oh, it's filling me. So hot, so very, very hot," babbled Sakura. She panted, skin beginning to bead with sweat. So hot. So very hot and arousing and full. The sensations were too much for the girl, making spots begin to swim in her vision. So hot.

Whilst Ino should have been thrilled to hear Sakura scream like that, she was far too gone to particularly care right now. She just gurgled in response as she continued to pump cum into Sakura's body, spurt after spurt squirting directly into the pink haired girls womb, causing her to start swelling up. By the time Ino finally stopped cumming several minutes later, Sakura's belly was so swollen out, she looked like she was 9 months pregnant with twins.

Finally, Ino's cock began to shrink and soften, though it was several minutes before it had shrank enough for Ino to pull it out, finally allowing some cum to spill free of Sakura's body. Ino stumbled backover, then collapsed back to sit on the floor, panting heavily as her body began to return to normal. Her breasts slowly shrinking to their normal size, her cock slowly withdrawing back into her body completely, leaving no trace it had ever been on her body, aside from the massive volume of cum inside Sakura's body of course.

After Ino had fallen to a sitting position, a seed had fallen from the pouch hanging at her side, rolling along the floor until it bumped into Sakura's foot. It was the same type of seed Ino had swallowed to grow a cock, though the blonde girl was so busy panting she didn't notice it had fallen out.

The massive cock continued to jet cum into Sakura, moving beyond her own orgasm. The girl simply panted and moaned, feeling her womb stretch to accommodate the sheer mass of it all. Spurt after spurt of semen entered Sakura's body, filling her until it did indeed look as though she'd carried a child to term. The sheer fullness of it, the feeling of her body stretching to accommodate the volume within her, made Sakura moan. It wasn't entirely pleasurable, but feelings akin to that developed.

The member slowly shrank and withdrew, almost sucking into Ino's body. As it left Sakura behind, it left a void within her body. The girl moaned again, her body shuddered as the cum started to move along with it. The moment the liquid found escape, it took it, leaving the girl's battered sex and splattering onto the floor. Within moments, the two girls were nearly wallowing in a pile of semen tinged with girl-cum. The sheer feeling of release, the oddity of her body deflating, made Sakura orgasm, albeit a small one. Short tremors shook her, and she moaned as it passed along.

The seed bumped into Sakura, and for a moment, the girl didn't care. She slowly moved down to grab it, pulling it up to study closely. It was the seed. the one that had started this whole mess. Smiling, Sakura turned slightly to Ino, moving so the blonde could see it.

"Ino, what happens if I take this?" she asked. She let her lips just cover the seed, holding it slightly in place. Should Ino try to snatch it, Sakura could always swallow it first. But the girl wasn't stupid: for all she knew this could be a clever poison disguised as the same seed. She'd wait for Ino's confirmation before considering it.

And if it was the same, well, payback would be sweet indeed.

Ino just sat there as cum splashed all around them. This was going to be a hell of a clean up job before her parents returned in a day or two....but hell, it was definately worth it. Slowly, the blonde looked up as Sakura spoke, asking about the seed, though Ino just rolled her eyes. "Feh....what happens if you take it? You'd lose it that's what, like you could handle something like that"

Ino remembered the first time she had taken that seed, the first time she'd had a cock. God she hadn't been able to let go of it until it shrank away, wanking herself constantly until she had drained every last drop of cum out of it. One thing Ino wasn't sure about though was the effect the seed might have combined with the aphrodisiac still inside Sakura's body. Still, from the way Ino was talking, it was a certainty that the seed was genuine.

"Now give that back before you do something stupid" Ino rolled her eyes once again, then reached to snatch the seed away from Sakura, though her arm was moving slowly and weakly, Ino's breasts still in full view as they rose and fell with every breath.

If Ino hadn't wanted Sakura to swallow the seed, she said exactly the wrong thing. The pink haired girl's eyes hardened upon hearing that "she couldn't take it." Ino had handled it just fine. Sakura could easily handle anything that Ino could. To think that she couldn't even take something as simple as growing a cock! Idiot boys dealt just fine with it.

Sakura had already decided to swallow it even before Ino moved toward her. Tilting back, she let the seed roll into her body. Unsure of how exactly you took a magical, penis-granting seed, Sakura swallowed the thing whole. When it disappeared into her, she turned a cocky smile upon Ino. Now they'd see if she "could handle it."

Within moments a cock started to shoot out from Sakura. The thing fed upon the girl's chakra, the spiritual energy enlargening it. It still wasn't as big as Ino's had been when the blonde had finished, but the girth and length of it were still impressive enough. Add on the still lingering aphrodisiac, and well, the thing looked like something out of a hentai manga. It pulsed and throbbed, pre-cum already beginning to leak from the tip. The wholly new sensations took hold of Sakura, making the girl moan. Already one hand went around the massive thing, giving it a test pump.

Her soft touch felt wonderful along the thick shaft. No wonder guys spent so much time with their hands around their toys. No wonder every one of them wanted to just screw girls stupid. Wait, screwing girls. That made Sakura look to Ino, her green eyes hungry. A tongue moved to lick her lips, and Sakura started toward the other girl, the throbbing cock dangling between her legs.

Ino hadn't really been expecting that....she didn't think Sakura would really swallow the seed, knowing what its effects would be. Ino quickly looked down, watching as the cock grew out of the other girls pussy, hard and throbbing. Whilst its length wasn't quite as large as Ino's normal cock size, Sakura's was significantly thicker, almost twice as thick as Ino's had been. "Sakura.....Sakura wait...." Ino started to back up slowly as Sakura seemed to start losing herself in the pleasure, though that was to be expected. "Just focus for a second....."

Ino backed into a chair, not able to move away any further. Now that her own cock was gone, Ino's red panties had slipped back into position, covering up her pussy, though her breasts were still hanging free. Ino wanted to get up and stop this, but that last orgasm had drained her so much.....to cum so much as she had....god it had taken every last bit of stamina she had, and now she couldn't resist as Sakura was beginning to take control. This....was most certainly not what Ino had been planning....

The pulsating member demanded attention. It wanted relief, and it wanted relief now. It wouldn't settle for Sakura's tiny hands wrapped around it either, no. That stroking wasn't enough for the throbbing piece of unnatural flesh. It wanted what Sakura knew was only a few feet away. That this coupling would be seasoned with payback only made it the more appealing to the pink-haired ninja.

She grinned, taking a step forward, moving purposefully slow. The mixture of seeds had given her renewed energy. The sexual frenzy that descended had a life of its own, a hunger of its own. Those glazed, hungry eyes devoured Ino's body, knowing that release lay in those soft curves. And Sakura stalked closer. Each step caused the thick erection to bounce, to jostle with the movements.

At last, Sakura loomed near Ino's still struggling body. Leaning down, she took the girl by the shoulders, pulling her close. Sakura's lips descended upon Ino's in a demanding lock. Great want passed over that contact as Sakura almost devoured the other girl. Ino's plump lips would slide between Sakura's mouth, their tongues would duel, Sakura's a forceful entry. Even better, Sakura's hands traveled down the blonde's curves. She ran her nails along the soft flesh, eventually catching the sodden panties. These she began to slowly slide, drawing her own rod closer. A hump, and Sakura spread a thin line of pre-cum along Ino's flesh.

"Payback,' she managed to moan between kisses, her thrusting becoming more constant.

Ino squirmed, whimpering as she felt the throbbing cock rubbing against her bare pussy, which was so wet now that fluids were flowing from it like a river. "Nngh...n-no....get...get away Sakura...." Ino growled slightly at the other girl, cursing her mentally. Whilst the combination of drugs that Sakura had taken had left her with energy and stamina, Ino was completely drained after the mammoth orgasm she had just delivered, the room still flooded with cum.

Ino shivered as her body was rubbed again, but then she quickly closed her legs, trying to squirm away and block any access to her pussy for the moment. Even in her incredibly weakened state, she was still defiant, still the same, stubborn Ino. In spite of everything, Ino was still a virgin in one way. She had never had a cock inside of her, although her hymen was long since gone after Ino had grown a cock on herself several times.

The squirming and moaning wasn't going to save Ino. In fact, it was having the opposite effect. Seeing that luscious, primed body wiggling just before her enticed Sakura further. More blood rushed to the dangling cock, swelling it further. The monstrous organ twitched. It wanted into that captivating form. Even better, the squirming and protesting got to the slightly sadistic side of Sakura. That side that had been frustrated at being the less dominant one. The side that wanted nothing more than to win against Ino, to show that she was the best. That side relished those words, loved the squirming. Just seeing Ino like this made Sakura grin, even as she panted and heaved.

Her hips continued to rub along that soft flesh. The hard cock, still throbbing, still leaking, spread slowly up, till it caught along the string of Ino's panties. Grinning, Sakura reached down, hooking them with her fingers. Yes, Ino's hands were there, in her way, but they hardly proved a determent to the aroused, stronger girl. Sakura slapped at them, struggling for a moment before grabbing Ino's wrists. She yanked the girl's hands over her head, pinning them. The other hand went to those panties. Sakura's fingers curled around the cloth, pulling it away from Ino. Then, in one solid movement, Sakura yanked the undergarments away. They tore before her ferocity, baring the sex beneath. The questing member drove toward those pink folds. Its journey was quicker this time, easily locating that which it sought. Sakura rested the massive tool for a moment along Ino.

"Feel it," hissed Sakura. She let go of the hands, instead grabbing at Ino's hair. "Feel it as I fuck you so hard. You'll regret ever doing this to me."

With that, she thrust her hips into the girl, feeling her massive head part the folds.

Ino gasped as Sakura's cock seemed to grow larger, it seemed the aphrodisiac had linked the size of the cock to Sakura's arousal. The more aroused she became, the bigger it got....and Sakura seemed to be getting more and more aroused all the time. "N-no....No Sakura stop....stop it! Let go of me! Let go of me or I swear I'll-" Ino never got to finish her threat, her eyes and mouth both opening as wide as they could, her voice going silent for a moment as she felt Sakura's cock plunge into her tight pussy, so tight it was painful. Then after that initial moment, the blonde girl screamed in a mixture of pleasure and pain, her body stretched like she had never imagined.

Almos immediately Ino's body seemed to go limp, her resistance vanishing in the blink of an eye. Whatever stamina she had left to resist with was gone now, it was a miracle she hadn't passed out yet.

Back
Top Bottom