Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A X-Mas {ninja} Surprise {Yaiocest & Fate}

darkest_fate

machina erotica
Sakura hurried along the snowy streets of the village, desperately fighting against the cold. The fur trimmed coat just barely managed to keep the cold away from her, though she could still feel the chill. Christmas Eve had come to the village, bringing with it a deep snow as well as the holiday cheer. Sakura could barely make out the shapes of the houses through the blinding gale.

"Where is Sasake's house?" she murmured, adjusting her coat again. Her plan was still flawless. in this outfit, with the holiday season around, Sasake couldn't help but give in to Sakura's seductions. She'd have him right where she wanted him: on his back. Just thinking about it filled Sakura with warmth, and she nodded confidently to herself, pausing only to hit her open palm with a fist.

"It's got to work!' she announced. She didn't really care who heard: the streets were nearly empty anyway. Everyone probably hid in their houses for now. the female ninja hurried along then, finally pausing at a house. She peered at it, unable to make out the exact address under the cover of snow. but the house shape looked right, and everything matched up with her directions.

Sakura took a deep breath, then hurried to the window. Moving carefully, she lifted the glass, and lowered herself into the house. The moment her feet touched floor, Sakura let her coat hang loose, hinting at her outfit beneath. Her bare stomach already showed, and bits of crinkled red showed. Now, she just needed to either find Sasake and surprise him, or find a good place to lay in wait...

OoC: don't let the size scare you; my first posts are generally longer to set the scene and such.

Unfortunately for her, Sakura had gotten a little turned around in the thick snow, taken a wrong turn here and there, turned back on herself once or twice, and whilst the house she had ended up at may have bore a resemblace to her intended destination, it most certainly wasn't the right place. As Sakura lifted the window, a cold draught flowing in along with her, then climbed into the living room slowly, what she thought was a silent entry had been noticed, though not by the person she had been hoping to notice.

In the darkened doorway, Ino crouched silently, raising an eyebrow at the rather....unusual....sight that had crawled into her living room. Well well....Sakura was certainly dressed in a....festive manner to say the least. Ino's initial reaction was to have been just to stand up and demand to know what the hell Sakura was doing, but seeing her like that...well...it just sent some rather strange thoughts through Ino's head, and she couldn't help but grin.

Quickly and silently, she crept up to her bedroom, changing into her own special outfit, before creeping silently back downstairs, where Sakura still seemed to be laying in wait in the main room. Standing at the doorway, Ino felt a final moments hesitation about what she was planning to do, but she quickly pushed those thoughts away and pulled out a small bag hanging from her robe, taking some powder from it, being careful not to inhale any, before blowing it discreetly into the living room.

It wouldn't take long for the powder to take effect on anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the way. It contained a rather powerful aphrodisiac, but at the same time hints of a tranquilising agent. Not enough to knock someone out, but enough to make them weak enough that a child could knock them over.
And now, Ino just grinned, sitting and waiting for Sakura to be effected....

Maybe this wasn't the right house? No, Sakura couldn't have gotten the number messed up. Besides, the interior looked perfectly house like. Kind of like how she'd pictured Sasuke's house to look. Well, she couldn't actually see much, but, still.

The powder went unnoticed by the pink-haired ninja. It drifted about, and with each breath Sakura took, she inhaled great gasps of it. The powder started affecting her soon enough though. She felt a heat rise, seeming to start and pulse from between her legs. The girl squirmed slightly, figuring it just must have been from her thoughts about what was about to happen. It seemed oddly intense though, driving her nipples to nearly poke out into the tight, red leather. Again she felt heat, almost liquid hot, between her legs.

And she felt... dizzy. She shifted, waving her head, and made her way to a place to sit. There she rested, her body trying to figure out what was going wrong with it, while her mind continued to cast about. Where was Sasuke? Sakura could really use him about now.

Ino smirked as she watched Sakura begin to be affected. First as she started fidgeting, then as she stumbled around until she sat on one of the large comfy chairs in the living room. Oh this was perfect, the poor girl had inhaled near enough all the powder Ino had blown into the room, it was working even better than she expected.

Silently, Ino started to make her way into the room, staying low in the darkness to stop Sakura from seeing her, stalking silently across the room. She wanted to enjoy this...and she wanted to prolong it. She wouldn't allow Sakura to know what was really happening until the time was perfect....

In total silence, and in the still near total darkness of the room, Ino arrived at the chair, slowly reaching around and featherlightly stroking at Sakura's ankles first of all, then slowly starting to stroke a fingertip up Sakura's leg, across the bare skin, inching closer and closer to the area between Sakura's legs, Ino's hand starting to move across the other girls thighs now, though still silent, allowing Sakura to believe that maybe it was Sasuke doing this....at least...for now.

Such a feeling. Sakura's body was buzzing, asking to be touched. It felt as though someone had tweaked her nerves. Messed with her chakra. done something to make her squirm. She pinched her eyes closed, trying to regulate her body, to hold back until at least Sasuke arrived. but the tranquilizing effect of the powder came into play. her body unwound, tensions leaving it. The urge to fight or hold back at all left the pink-haired girl, and she merely slid back onto the couch.

Upon feeling the fingertip along her ankle, Sakura moaned. She shifted, legs parting. The word "Sasuke" dribbled from her lips. As the fingertip moved, it drew a line of excitement along Sakura's legs. The skin left behind tingled, throbbed, nearly ached. Then it was on her thighs. Sakura's legs spread again, offering access. the skirt rose up then, revealing flashes of a festive, white lace underthing. A small circle of moisture had already begun to form on the center of it, lining up with Sakura's slit.

"Sasuke, that feels, wonderful," cooed Sakura. "Please, please keep doing that. I, I want you, Sasuke," she trembled then, lips parting, eyes remaining close, giving in to the touch along her body.

Ino had to bite her lip in order to resist the urge to laugh at Sakura's reactions, oh she really thought Sasuke would do this to a girl like her? How pathetic. Still, Ino was more than willing to take advantage of the situation, her fingers continuing to move slowly higher, watching as the other girl parted her legs in expectation of someone else.

A fraction of an inch before Ino's fingers were to touch the wet spot between Sakura's legs however, her hand pulled away, instead moving up to the girls stomach, just prolonging the near torture for even longer. Ino's hand stroked up Sakura's bare stomach, then began to move across her still clothing clad breasts, pressing down a little harder on the soft flesh, fingertips flicking over the hardened nipples poking through, then up slowly to Sakura's neck, stroking upwards across the skin gently, then starting to run her fingers across Sakura's lips, Ino wanting her to lick them.

Sakura arched as she felt the fingers trail along her leg. so close. they were so very close to her sex. All Sasuke needed to do was head a few inches up, and touch her. But instead the fingers jumped, causing Sakura to moan in frustration. Her breath sucked in as the fingers ran along the soft stomach. Sakura's stomach tightened, only for the tranquilizers to relax her a moment latter. Again she moaned at feeling her nipples teased. Both were quite erect now, nearly sticking through the fabric of the letter. easy targets.

Then, at last, the fingers trailed along Sakura's lips. Those lush lips parted then, taking the fingers within. Subconsciously, Sakura licked and sucked on them, running her tongue over the digits. They slid out then, and her eyelids fluttered as she managed words, "Touch me more, Sasuke. Touch me..."

Oh, such a gentle, knowing touch, as expert as Sakura's finest imaginatings. Sasuke was going to be such a wonderful lover. This outfit had definitely been worth the money and the ridicule of purchase.

Oh this was just too perfect. Sakura was giving in to every whim Ino pushed upon her, without truly knowing who she was giving in to. Perhaps in her normal state of mind, Sakura would've hesitated more, been more cautious about this and tried to see who was doing this to her before simply giving in, but with what she had inhaled...well...Sakura likely felt too aroused or too tired to make the effort.

For the moment, Ino was more than happy to comply, trailing a finger now wet with Sakura's saliva back down her neck, then back across a soft breast, again flicking the nipple, then suddenly pinching it between two fingers, tugging on it slightly, before the fingers started to trail back down once more, inching down Sakura's stomach, moving closer and closer to the goal between the pink haired ninja's legs. Oh Ino couldn't wait to see how wet she had gotten....though she herself was starting to get rather aroused now...her own nipples becoming rather hard, her own pussy growing hot as her body began to ache to be touched, and not just to be touching. But she had to be patient...her time would come soon enough...

The wet finger moved down Sakura, and the girl breathed hard. each touch inflamed her more. Her nether lips parted, more moisture leaking out into the frilly panties. Nipples hardened into tough points, which were soon played with by the wet fingers. Sakura's head thrashed against the coach, her hips thrusting into the air, a moan escaping her as the nipples were toyed with. Then they trailed along her stomach, earning another trembling breath. More moisture leaked as the anticipation mounted. Sakura's body prepared itself for the build up, the entry.

It was so close to Sakura's throbbing sex. That area she most wanted touched. Again the girl nearly whined, her hips rising. "Touch me, Sasuke. Touch me. Make me cum. Make me throb for you,' she hissed. Her eyes fluttered then, trying to look about, to see her lover as he took her. So wonderful. So soft. So perfect.

Ino licked her lips, her fingertips dancing around Sakura's pussy, always staying close, but never quite touching. Oh the timing was just too perfect now, she could no longer resist it like this. "Mmmm....whatever you say Sakura..." Ino leaned up to whisper into Sakura's ear, then finally reached down to touch at the girls pussy, pressing at it through the girls panties. "Say my name when you cum Sakura....say it...."

the dancing fingertips drew Sakura to a frenzy. Moans, whines, and cries of joy dribbled out of her the girl, all nonsensical, all demanding. Her hips ground and thrust, seeking out the fingers. When the words whispered in Sakura's ear, she was dimly aware of them. Her eyes rolled, and she began to realize that the words hadn't come from Sasuke's masculine voice, but another familiar tone spoke instead.

"I'm, I'm, oooh," Sakura began, but stopped as fingers drew along her pussy. The pressure proved too much, and Sakura screamed. Her eyes flew wide, green orbs taking in her surroundings. Her body climaxed, shaking, the first orgasm brought about by the touch of another. Liquid splashed against the fabric, then ran down, sliding over Sakura's legs and soaking the skirt and couch beneath. It was then that Sakura realized the voice, and could dimly notice it. Her cumming brought a name to her lips, but it wasn't what she expected: "Inoooooooooo."

Ahhhh, that was it. Sakura's mind and body were in turmoil now, so confused by what was happening, by the ideas that Ino was putting into Sakura's mind. And then finally the girl came, and called out the name Ino wanted to hear, bringing a soft chuckle from her lips as she continued to rub Sakura's pussy through her now soaking wet panties, Ino's own red panties now stained with a large patch of moisture.

Ino continued to rub at Sakura until the girl came down from her orgasm, intensified by the aphrodisiac she had inhaled earlier, then finally pulled her hands away, flicking a switch on the wall to turn on a few dim lights in the room. Not enough to blind someone from the darkness, but enough to let them see their exact surroundings, Ino then slowly stepping around infront of Sakura, just looking at the girl sat in the chair.

"So then Sakura?" Ino brought the fingers she had used to rub Sakura's pussy to her lips, starting to lick the juices from them. "Did you enjoy yourself? It certainly sounded like it....I'd say you almost woke the neighbours with that one"

It took Sakura some time to come down from the orgasm. Something, someone, had made that far, far too intense. Her vision swam, and she could feel her panties nearly sticking to her. Ino, Ino had done this to her. That explained who, but it didn't go far for the why. Sakura took a deep breath, trying to figure things out even as the lights came on and revealed what she already knew.

"S-screw you," she muttered, eyes narrowing. there wasn't much fervor in her voice. Mostly because her veins still swam, burning. Her body still wanted... something. Probably more of the other girl's touch. It had certainly felt very, very good. Probably because Ino was another girl. Sakura tried to shift, and at least managed to get her legs closed. Her lips pursed as she watched Ino lick the juices up.

"No, I didn't enjoy myself," she snapped. She tried to tug at her outfit, suddenly wishing that she'd picked something less revealing for Sasuke's Christmas surprise. "What are you doing in Sasuke's house anyway?" she paused, studying Ino's outfit, "Dressed like... you were planning on seducing him!"

There was some bite to the words, but the tranquilizer and aphrodisiac made Sakura more languid. When she tried to set up and give Ino a look of accusation, all Sakura managed was some squirming. And her eyes narrowed. She had that much control, at least.

Ino did laugh this time, oh Sakura just didn't get it yet. "Hmph....what am I doing in Sasuke's house? Is that where you think you are? Such an idiot....this is my house...not Sasuke's...." She chuckled, leaning in closer, giving Sakura quite the view of Ino's cleavage as she leaned forwards. "So you didn't enjoy yourself....? Oh that's so disappointing....and if you had enjoyed it I was going to give you oh so much more...." Ino slowly licked her lips. "But if you really want me to just leave you like this.....well I will...." As Ino said that, Sakura's body would likely react, the arousal once more starting to grow as she had come down from the earlier orgasm, the aphrodisiac once more starting to take full effect.

Ino's house. Not Sasuke's. Could Sakura have made a mistake like that? She had been in a bit of a rush, and she'd been quite desperate to get to the seducing. Not to mention obviously eager to seduce. But, to have gotten to the wrong house.

Sakura caught herself looking at Ino's cleavage, and she jerked her eyes away. Her body was beginning to burn, particularly between her legs. Again she could feel something flare. Her nipples hardened, her nether lips started to part, and her body began to send Sakura all the signals that it wanted another round. She wanted Ino's touch, in all the wrong ways. Actually, she'd settle for just about any touch. Especially if it brought on more feelings like the ones she'd just experienced. Sakura squirmed.

"No!" Sakura nearly shouted. She bit her lip as she realized just how loud she'd been, how demanding. The next words were said much, much lower, her eyes slitted. "You can't leave me like this," she squirmed, her hips moving of their own. The burning sensation had come. Sakura let her own hands travel between her legs. Nothing said she had to let Ino touch her. That's right, Sakura could just pleasure herself. Except that it took so much energy to do so; energy that Sakura couldn't quite muster. She started rubbing between her legs, but it wasn't with the fervor her body craved.

"You, you, you need to do something!" spat the girl, even as she continued rubbing herself, wishing for the arousal to peak again.

"Oh? I need to do something do I? And what do I need to do hm?" Ino chuckled as she watched Sakura's pitiful efforts to pleasure herself, clearly nowhere near enough to please herself, not enough to get anywhere near the sensation that she had received from Ino's touch. "Ohhhh, I get it.....you want me to pleasure you hm? You want me to touch you, to make you feel pleasure like you felt before? When you screamed out my name..."

Ino leaned in and smirked once more, the aphrodisiac once more starting to kick in. It would be hours before it finally wore off completely, and Ino was going to enjoy every second of it. "But...if you want me to please you again then....well.....you're going to need to do something for me. You're going to need to make me feel good aswell....this has to work both ways after all..."

"What? No! You don't need to..." but Sakura trailed off, studying her rival. Since when did Ino look so hot? The fur lined the girl's red panties, just hinting at the treasures that lay beneath. All Sakura would have to do is slide a finger down there. Just a finger. A finger that could caress Ino's folds, making the girl feel as good as she'd made Sakura feel. And that top. The red joined together, straining over Ino's breasts, and the fur again lined it, drawing Sakura's eyes toward it.

The pink haired girl stared for some time before realizing what she was doing. Blushing, she jerked away, biting her lip. her hands had been touching herself the entire time. They couldn't stop. The fingers pulled and pried at wet folds, trying to entice the pleasured reactions that Ino had granted only moments before. But it was all just a dim echo of that wondrous feeling. A dim echo fueled not by thinking of Sasuke, but by staring at Ino.

"I have no interest in making you feel good whatsoever," lied Sakura. She'd just pleasure herself and be done with it. Ino wasn't going to help, obviously. Sakura reached up, grabbing at her breast through the fabric. Her fingers found her nipples, squeezing. The girl moaned a bit at that; at least something felt good. Yes, she could do this without Ino.

Screw Ino.

Well well, it seemed that Sakura was more strong willed, or perhaps just more stubborn, than even Ino had thought. Sure she had been staring or near a whole minute, but she still managed to snap herself out of it. It seemed that Ino was going to have to take rather more.....drastic measures. "Hmmm....well well, you have no interest in making me feel good hm? Well....we'll just see about that...."

Reaching into a little bag hanging from her jacket, Ino pulled out what looked like some kind of seed, slowly licking it as she continued to lean down infront of Sakura. "Mmmmm.....I'm going to give you something you came here for in the first place...." Ino moved the seed away, then leaned in to forcefully kiss Sakura, thrusting her tongue into the other girls mouth, but before Sakura could return the kiss, Ino pulled away, standing up and putting the seed in her mouth, swallowing it a moment later.

"This seed....ngh....is from one of my favourite plants. If you grind it up....ooooh....it....has some quite strong medicinal properties. If you swallow it whole however...it has.....ooooooh fuck.....some rather...interesting effects..." Ino was panting with pleasure now, then grabbed Sakura's head, forcing her to look at Ino's crotch.
Ino's red panties were now growing dark with wetness, then after a moment, there was almost a kind of movement inside, like something was poking at the panties, then pulled back. "Ohhh yes....it's coming...." After a few moments, a slight bulge started forming in the panties, then continued to grow, like something was coming out of Ino's pussy. "F-fuck....feels so good when it grows...." The bulge continued to slowly grow longer and thicker, before finally the panties slipped away and a cock burst from the top, growing out of Ino's pussy until it was a good 10 inches in length and 2 in thickness, throbbing hard and dripping with a combination of pre-cum and Ino's juices.

"Now Sakura.....you came here for Sasuke's cock didn't you? Well....why don't I give you mine instead...."

Ha, it looked like Sakura would come out on top of this situation. There wasn't anything that Ino could do to... well, actually, that kiss felt pretty good, even with the invading tongue. Sakura moaned as Ino parted. Then ,realizing that she'd actually made that noise, the girl narrowed her green eyes to dangerous slits.

The girl felt her head directed toward Ino's panties. Immediately Sakura licked her lips, already thinking about just diving in. So what if Ino was a girl, and a cruel one? She was hot, that was enough. The wetness made Sakura's eyes widen, her lips parting. moisture began to form on her own sex, again dampening her panties. Then the bulge appeared, and Sakura nearly whined in frustration.

Ino had grown a dick.
A big one.

It proved too much for the aroused, confused Sakura. She could resist another girl, especially a girl like this. But the jutting cock, in all its glory, crowned by pre-cum and Ino's own juices, it proved too much for her. The pink haired girl moaned, dropping to her knees. Without waiting for indication, invitation, or anything, Sakura took the cock in her mouth. Her tongue swirled over the tip, taking in the liquids. She mewled with pleasure, loving the taste. Slowly, she sank her head further down the shaft, only to begin a sloppy blowjob for the other "girl."

Ino watched Sakura's resistance melt away, watching as the pink haired girl dropped to her knees, but Ino wasn't ready for the sensation of what came next. She cried out as Sakura began to suck on her newly grown cock, fuck it was always sensitive when it was freshly grown, and Ino had only ever used a hand before. It took all her willpower just to keep from cumming there and then in Sakura's mouth, wanting to make sure the girl was truly submitted. "Nnngh....fuck....that's it....suck it Sakura....suck all of my cock..."

Ino's cock was throbbing in Sakura's mouth, pre-cum pouring into the girls mouth. It had a rather sweet, sappy taste to it, but then that was only to be expected given that the cock was grown from the seed of a plant.

The pink-haired girl's resistance had left her. somewhere in the back of her mind, Sakura screamed at herself. She couldn't be sucking cock! Not one that didn't belong to Sasuke! Worse, this was brought about by some cruel, unnatural means. An unnatural member sticking out from an unnatural girl, it all just begging to be sucked.

Sakura continued moving up and down the shaft, bobbing her head. Her lips formed a loose seal around the shaft, one that slipped from time to time as Sakura's fervor out-matched her skill. Moans leaked around the lips as well, vibrating the tool within. One hand slid around, gripping the base, to stroke and aid as well as to help hold it in place. Sakura lifted her head, moving so that the member just rested within her lips, then dove hard. It slid through her mouth, moving a good six inches in before the girl gagged along it. spit leaked around her mouth, running down to the floor. Sakura leaned back then.

and she stood. Reaching down, Sakura hooked her sodden panties, working them down her legs to pool at the floor. The cool air touched her hot sex, and she nearly trembled. she did press against Ino then, moving her body against the girl's, grinding her hips for the moment. Slowly she worked her hand down to take the shaft again, pumping it.

"I'm going to screw you, Ino," growled Sakura. An idea had begun to form in her head. she could take control. She could fight back. It had only been a little tranquilizer, nothing she couldn't handle...

Ino groaned loudly as Sakura sucked on her cock, her hips bucking slightly into the girls mouth. "Nnngh...that's it....that's it suck my big cock Sakura...." It was so hard not to cum, but Ino needed to hold on for the moment, though that was getting harder and harder by the second, much like her cock.

When Sakura suddenly stood up though, Ino's entire body shivering, well, she was rather surprised. "You're....gonna screw me huh?" Well....Sakura was playing right into Ino's plans. She had always intended to fuck Sakura senseless anyway, though it seemed that now Sakura was more than eager to get right to it. Still.....inside a pussy....well....Ino was sure that she'd be cumming within seconds. Still, with this cock....she could cum over and over for hours before it would finally be gone, though Ino had plenty more seeds where this had come from...

Ino was used to having a cock, if not sensations of more than a handjob. Sakura on the other hand....well...it was going to be fun to see how Sakura handled having a cock combined with the aphrodisiac she had taken earlier, but that could wait.
"Well if you're gonna screw me Sakura.....then do it...."

"Yes, I'm going to screw you hard," growled Sakura. it never occurred to her that she played directly into her rival's hands. All she knew was that she was horny, wanted a cock, and that Ino had on dangling between her legs. Sakura roughly grabbed the girl, moving her to the couch. Sakura's lips smothered Ino's all the way, pressing harsh enough against them to form a bruise. Her hands went to move her own skirt up, shifting it so that her sex was bared.

Then Sakura hovered above the dick. It beckoned her, calling her to sink down upon it. End her virginity, end the burning sensation within her, take it all. Moaning, Sakura rubbed the member along her lips. They parted to allow a thin trickle of juices to run down the shaft, moistening it, readying it for the inevitable. This continued, Sakura's juices running down Ino's cock till it nearly glistened. Then, Sakura lined them up. In one fell swoop, she dropped upon the cock.

The shock, the intensity of it, made Sakura scream. She arched her back, driving her hips against Ino's. So much of it filled her tightness now, stretching her. It moved so far back within her too. So very full. Sakura moaned, tossing her head. It felt so very, very good. So worth sinking in now. Sakura rotated her hips along Ino's, arousal driving her insane, unable to think of how to properly do this.

Ino moaned into the kiss as she was pulled towards the couch, not resisting as she was pushed to sit down, grunting as the kiss was broken, licking her lips as she watched Sakura move to hover above her cock, moving her skirt to the side. "Nnngh.....that's it Sakura...take what you want...." The blonde chuckled, then groaned as she felt the other girls pussy lips rubbing against her cock. God it was driving her insane, she wanted to just thrust up into Sakura's body, but she held back for now, determined to make Sakura take that final step.

When finally, Sakura plunged down, Ino howled in pleasure, and as Sakura moved, it was already too much for Ino to take. "Ngh!" Ino spasmed, her cock jerking, before suddenly releasing a much larger volume of cum into Sakura's body than any normal man would've been capable of. Ino wasn't sure what would happen, if the cum would have some kind of effect on Sakura's body, or if it could even lead to pregnancy, but she didn't care. Ino just flooded Sakura's body with cum, but her cock remained rock hard, perhaps even harder than it had been before.

"W-well....come on Sakura....sc-screw me"

Spasms. Jerks. And Sakura felt her pussy flooded with the semen. It made her gasp, then moan. Already she felt the jets pulsing against her walls, shooting within her, leaking from around their joining. It began to pool about them, an evident sign of their coupling. In fact, the pulsing cock within her was nearly enough to set the already aroused Sakura into spasms of her own. But she held out for the moment, biting her lip and looking down at her "lover."

"I will," she promised. She tried to lift her hips, remembering vaguely that that was how this worked. People talked, after all, and she had sneaked glances at "those books." Plus every girl read at least one romance novel, right? As her hips moved, she accidentally slid off Ino's member. Cum leaked out from her then, a bit landing around Ino. Sakura quickly dropped back down though, almost moving too fast and hard. Moaning, she again bit her lip, trying once more. This time she moved a little slower, trying to control her movements. It took a good deal more effort than she'd thought it would.

"Gah, Ino," hissed Sakura. "Do something, already..."

Back
Top Bottom