Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the Love of Blood /P/

He opened his eyes as she kissed him, this time he kissed her back. When would he ever get this chance again? As they kissed he reached up he reached up and placed his hands on her sides, running them up and down her latex covered back.

Smiling against his lips she arched an eyebrow in curiosity. Peter wasn't a bad kisser at all and not even as she pulled away from him she felt as if she had lost out on something, but now would hardly be the time to jump in the sack. Even if she was a little heated. A soft blush on her cheeks she looked Parker in the eyes. "So...are you going to help me or no?" She quirked.

He reluctantly let her pull away from their kiss, removing his hands from her back. "Uh...of course, but I need to get Morb....Micheal's data from his lab." He scratched the back of his head in embarrassment. He had hardly ever allowed himself to get out of control like that but that didn't matter now. Even if she was just using that kiss to get him to help her, it had worked.

Reaching into her vest she pulled out a piece of paper. "I'm a step ahead of you" She handed him Micheal's notes. Well what was left of his notes. "Hopefully that helps." Sliding off the desk she headed towards the window. "I'm guessing you'll need a lab right, how else will make the serum. Hardy enterprises hold labs all night, but we'll have to break in." She said.

"I should have guessed." He said, scanning through the notes quickly with a smirk on his face. "Break in..? How do you propose to get me in? I'm not exactly a....cat like some people." He looked over at her with an eyebrow raised, waiting for an answer.

"Let's just say I know a few people of my own. Felicia Hardy has agreed to help meet her there in ten." She said before slipping out the window. She hurried home, checking her wound which was healing nicely. Peeling off her costume and mask. Felicia hid her garments in the closet and showered. The plan was to use her I.d. to enter since she would get in no questions ask. As for how Peter would question her curiously besides everyone knew her Micheal were dating so it would be obvious that she would help. Putting on a black blouse and white skirt and black heels she grabbed her purse and made her way out quickly.

He nodded as she left. It probably wouldn't be a good idea idea to swing around as Peter Parker so he decided he would walk for once. It wasn't far anyways so he got dressed and headed out. Walking the streets of New York at 2 AM generally wasn't a good idea, but he could handle himself even if he didn't look like it. He made it to the lab without incident, waiting outside for Felicia to show up or he wouldn't be getting in.

"Peter" Came the soft voice of the blonde young woman. " I guess they got you mixed up int this to, but I do want to say before anything else that you won't regret helping me. " She flashed him bright smile." C'mon .."Leading him inside. With a nod she passed security. "Mother usually lets her workers linger in the labs for catching up, but luckily for us we'll be the only two in here tonight." They took the elevator to the sub levels and got off. Sliding her card again she entered on of the many science labs. "Ok Parker so what do you need. That cat lady did give the notes right?"

He smiled at her when she showed up, following her inside the building. The thought of being alone with this beautiful woman was a nice one, but if he was going to help her he had work to do. "Yeah...the cat lady." He took out the notes, thinking of their kiss in the moonlight. "I just need to see his...test subjects, if they're still here. He has some information but I don't think even he expected this result. I need to find the problem before I find a cure."

"You mean the bat's or his DNA?" She said before going over to the cages that had been confiscated earlier. She had taken whatever she needed from Micheal's locker and brought it here including the vile that held his DNA. "I hope this helps" She said to Peter. She would be over his shoulder all night it seemed. Having complete faith in her friend she prayed for results. "I'm not sure I want to go near the bat though. Their disgusting."Party Hardy reclaimed.

(Party Hardy? lol)

"Well, both." He thanked her for the vial, taking it over to Micheal's work station. He extracted the DNA from the vial and began running tests on it which would take a while. He moved over to the cage that held the bat. "So this is it huh...?" It had become something else, its fangs longer and features more grotesque. It was just staring at him with its beady eyes, almost giving him the creeps. He took a long needle and pricked the bat, making it hiss and fly wildly around its cage. He had gotten what he needed though, and he ran the test side by side with Micheal's. He began reading through Micheal's notes thoroughly, looking for any clue of what might have happened. He was so interested in this case because it sounded a bit like his. Different animals, different mutations, but both retaining some resemblance to the original infector. He looked up at Felicia every once in a while to see what she was up to. He knew this must have been hard on her, but he couldn't help but think about her, what she would look like naked. It was distracting him to no end and he couldn't get it out of his head, probably because he was so pent up after weeks of...inactivity.

She watched the bat fly about wildly in it's cage. The screeching it made almost made her ears bleed. Glancing over to Peter she found her head full of thoughts. The bat had released high pitch frequencies so acute that only one with Super human hearing could hear. Turning on her heels as the clicked and clacked across the floor. She made herself comfortable next to Peter. Wondering why she was still here and maybe that she should be out looking for Morbius. So far she heard nothing about any victims in the last hour, but she was still anxious.

(You can think Spiderman for that one)

He looked over at her with a smile, turning back to the notes and pretending to read them. He couldn't focus, especially not now with Felicia so close. Truthfully the bat's screeches had hurt him too, but he hadn't let on about it. "So, how were things going between you and Micheal?" He asked, turning towards her. He was trying to keep his mind off the bulge in his pants which was pretty hard to ignore.

She gave him a look. Wondering what would bring up that question. "Honestly I though we were doing good. Our relationship was great, but he became so addicted to his work and now I'm afraid it's destroyed him. "She looked away from him. Her eyes gazing out the window. "You know my mother wasn't so fond of us seeing eachother, but it seems I've been developing this weird fix on men who are 'unique'" She said. "What are you doing now?" she asked looking over his shoulder.

"Uh, well, I'm just waiting for the tests to complete. Micheal's notes aren't giving me much, I can barely read them..." He turned his head towards her and looked at her for a moment before leaning in to kiss her. It reminded him of his kiss earlier, both great, but somehow different. He quickly pulled away and looked back at the notes of if nothing had happened. "I...I'm sorry about that..."

Did he really just kiss her? Wow he really did have it in him. "Peter.." her lips were warm as she spoke not sure how to respond. "It's ok, but we really should concentrate on this." She said running her fingers through her hair. He looked so innocent to her. A good friend and yet she wondered about him and MJ's relationship. Gently she placed her hand on his head and began to run her fingers through his hair. She almost forgot what it felt it like. To feel this way.

He looked at her and nodded, smiling when she began to stroke his hair. "I know. I just couldn't help myself. Micheal's a lucky man. Well, besides being turned into a vampire..." He shook his head and look back at the notes when a ding sounded from the computer, signaling the completion of the tests. He turned towards the monitor and began scanning the results. "Hm....it looks as if the bats DNA hasn't replace his, but combined with it. Its defiantly dominant, but Micheal is still in there somewhere."

"Ok" She said a bit relieved, taking her hand away from him she looked at the data that showed on the screen. "Now how do we separate it?" Pete should of know that question was coming. She sat on the desk. "He may be weakened , but he won't have time to feed before dawn. So I'll have to find him before nightfall.."She said thinking out loud.

"What do you mean you'll have to find him? He's dangerous, Felicia. You of all people should know that." He sighed when she asked the question. "The only chance we have is if the bat's DNA hasn't completely bonded with his yet, I might be able to remove it. There will still be some....effects, but he'll be Micheal again....I think." The problem was this was all completely theoretical.

"I know that. I'm not going to do it alone." It was killing her. The fact that she was just standing here and not out trying to find him right now. She rubbed her temple in frustration. "At this point I'm willing to have a little faith. I do trust you Parker." She said.

"I know." He said, nodding at her. "I won't let you down." Even though Micheal didn't mean much to him, he wasn't going to not help another human being. Felicia was his friend and he would help her anyway her could.

She sure hoped she didn't seem over anxious or desperate. That would seem out of character even for one like her. She gripped the back of Peter's chair and leaned forward some. She was on his shoulder like a parrot to a pirate except she was much taller, more attractive and knew when to shut up. "Thanks" She replied to her witty friend. Peter was no doubt smart, but was he he fast enough? " Three and half hours. Not a siren yet" she said her eyes going back to the window.

He looked over at her and smiled. "Look, if you want to get some sleep, I can hold down the fort." He was quite tired himself, but she needed the sleep more than he did.

Morbius stood over the broken body of his latest victim, pale and almost drained of blood. He moved slowly down the alley, towards the shadows where he could disappear into the night. No doubt someone would find the body soon. It didn't matter, he would be long gone by then.

She wrapped her arms around him. Her cheek against his as she showed him her appreciation. "Parker, what would I do without you?" She said her lips ever so close to his ear. With that she turned an left him deciding that perhaps sleep was the best way to go about things. "Call me with details "She said with a soft yarn before leaving. Heading out the door, down the hall and off the elevator she exited. The day was practically here and she was much to tired to carry on. "Just a few hours of sleep should do."

"Will do." He said as she exited the lab, leaving him alone in the silence. He sat back in his chair and took a deep breath. After a few minutes of quiet he turned the radio on, only to hear the report of another victim found. He was about to pick up the phone and call Felicia, but he stopped himself. No, she needed a break. This was a job for Spiderman. He grabbed his coat and headed out, reaching his apartment before long. He had gotten quite good at putting the form-fitting costume on. He leaped off his balconey into the night. This was where he belonged, in his city. He had no idea how he would find Micheal but he didn't have much choice.

Back
Top Bottom