Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

For the Love of Blood /P/

LeatherNails

Super-Earth
Under the embrace of night she took towards the city roofs. Landing solidly on the roof of New York's police department she was determined to get results tonight. After days of searching and getting now where she had to go back and re trace her steps. She started on the Campus grounds biology labs. Micheal had clearly been doing some strange things. She remembered him mentioning how his progress on genetic diseases was coming along. He wanted to develop a cure to some diseases and though illegal he had hoped that his experiments with bats with help. He was quite the humanitarian. They had long been friends and recently starting dating so when he disappeared she of course was the first to worry. This was more than a case of bad luck. it had been half a year since she crawled back into the cat suit. Swearing that she could find results as Felicia, after all she was a young woman of prestige, but sometimes a girl would have to get results another way. Crawling down the side of the window. Her sharp blue orbs peered into the darkness of the chiefs office. She slowly opened the window slipped in. Locating the file cabinet she began to rummage for any files she could find that would lead to Micheal's whereabouts. Homicides, witness reports anything. "Come on..somethings got to be here.." She huffed.

Michael watched the people below, moving like the ants they were. He crouched on the ledge of an apartment building as he waited for his prey. He was hungry, so very hungry, and if this was what he had to do to get rid of the hunger then so be it. Now he only moved at night, like a hunter in the jungle, a concrete jungle. He had only killed a few times before but he become quite good at it. He had his eyes set on a pretty young thing, no doubt going to meet her friends at a club downtown. She was sure dressed for it anyway. He licked his lips as he watched her move, her hips swaying with each step. He had tried to help people, people like her, but no one knew. And for what? To become a monster? He deserved to live too after all he had sacrificed. He stood up and leaped, gone like a flash, reappearing on the next rooftop. Where was the fun in just killing her?

Her acute hearing alerted to approaching footsteps down the hall. Someone was coming. Fortunately she had found enough or what she thought would be enough. Taking one paper she gripped it in her clawed glove and withing moments she was gone out the window. Using her grapple to get from roof to another. She figured the best place to search for him would be in a heavy populous of people. A place where he wouldn't be so easily noticed and New York had it's full of freaks and mad men. Even one very prominent Spiderman would get his dose of the public eye. However as the BlacK Cat Felicia was very good at staying out the limelight. She had no time for a fan club, but she had to admit to put on the suit again gave her freedom she couldn't get as Hardy. She wondered if this is how Spider felt, how anyone felt with so much power and also the responsibility. With one acrobatic flip she scanned the city streets. A ring of night clubs and bars would be her best bet, not to mention it was October and the masked maniacs and wannabe's would be having a ball around this time of night. Something was sure to happen.

He leaped along the rooftops, hardly making a noise as he trailed his prey. He sensed another presence, another predator among the sea of prey. This one was definitely looking for something, or someone, but who? That didn't matter to him as long as they didn't interfere. He watched as the young woman turn down an alley, almost laughing at how easy she was making this. He leaped down behind her, the moon cast his shadow, making it huge on the brick wall. She kept walking, trying to pretend he wasn't there but his presence was overwhelming. He strode towards her, gaining on her quickly. Just as he was about to reach her, she spun around only to find an empty alley. Suddenly her was behind her, grabbing her and pinning her to the wall. He pressed his chest against hers, he short dress wrinkling under between them. She didn't make a noise, she couldn't, his hand covering her mouth completely. "Mm...."

She sensed something to, but it didn't come from the clubs. The moonlight cascading over her slender frame , her silver locks seeming to glow under it's influence her eyes darted to a nearby alley. Jumping down onto the emergency ladder she was surprised to see him. "Micheal!" She shouted jumping down a full four stories. He had a girl pinned to the wall and it didn't take a scientist to figure out what he was about to do. "Micheal don't" Felicia approached him slowly. If she could just get him to let the girl go she could help him. "Please I've come to help you, just let the girl go and we'll find you a cure." As she came closer she noticed how different he looked. It was still him, but she began to wonder. Did the old Micheal still exist or was he really this creature before her."Morbious.."

He was about to bite down on the girl's neck when he heard his name called. Well, it had been his name...before he had become this...He turned towards the third person in the alley, even more....tasty than the one he had pinned against the wall. He flung the young girl into a pile of garbage nearby, slowly approaching the new woman. "I know that voice...." He said with a smirk. "But this....this is a new look for you my dear." He looked her over as if he was looking over a piece of meat, ready for the taking. "And just how are you going to help me, huh? Look where helping got me." He slowly circled her, knowing she wouldn't give up without a fight.

The girl had managed to run away in mortal shock. At least she was out of harms way and now Cat would get him to focus all his attention on her. "That's right.. you weren't the only one who went through some changes Micheal." She said her eye sparkling dangerously under mask. " I want to help you ,but you have to stop hurting people." She watched as he circled her like some sort of vulture. He was predator just like she was the hunter. Felicia knew she might have to subdue. Taking him by force wouldn't be easy. "Come back to the lab with me and we'll get you a cure." She said, but she felt like it would take more than promises to get him to settle. She wouldn't let him intimidate her, not tonight. Afterall she did care for him. "I know what your going through, but don't think I won't take you down even if I have to go down with you."

"Haha, promises promises. I said I'd find a cure too. I made promises I couldn't keep, just like you." He said, still circling her with a devilish smirk on his face. "You always were a tough one, but don't lie to me...You can't stop me...You couldn't bring yourself to hurt me....I can't say the same for you though." He said, tensing himself before moving like a flash towards her. His fist was aimed directly for her neck, a one hit knockout. She had been a fool to seek him out. The other girl might be safe for now, but had her life been worth it?

She had expected it and was ready. As he came towards her she began to realize how fast and strong he was. The super soldier serum that ran in her veins would prove useful. She grabbed his arm. Keeping his cold grip mere centimeters from her neck, but she had been pushed into the wall. This was a battle of strength and endurance. "Please.."She said through gritted teeth. She wanted to reach out to the old Micheal. A remnant of his human self had to have been left somewhere in that heart of his. She really didn't want to hurt him, but desperate times called for desperate measures. She kneed him in the gut.

He took the kneeing in stride, grabbing both of her wrists with his hands. He flipped backwards and took her with him, using the leverage to fling her backwards against the brick wall. He landed on his feet, regaining his composure and turning towards her. "Why won't you give up? Why can't you just accept that Micheal is gone and Morbious is here to stay.."

She landed on her feet. Her silver hair flailing wildly along her shoulders. " I don't give up.." Was all she said before attacking him. Her claws extended she pushed him into the dumpsters . The large metal banging harshly against the brick of the wall. "You don't have to do this." Her grip on him was firm. She looked him in the eyes searching for any sign of humanity.

For a moment, he acted as if he was actually going to listen to her. "Oh, but I do." He said, smirking at her before lifting his leg between them, kicking her in the chest and sending her stumbling backwards. He decided to take advantage of the moment and rush towards her, fists swinging wildly at her.

She grimaced taking the blow. She just about doubled over in pain. Then like some sort of ravaged animal he came at her. He slashed her across the chest. Tearing the upper half of her costume. She jumped back out of his reach. Several streaks of red appeared across her chest, but she remained focused. Picking up a trash bin she threw it at him, before tackling him down.

He easily deflected the trash can, but wasn't quick enough to knock her away. They landed on the ground with a thud, but she landed on top of him. It seemed strange, but this actually made him remember a part of himself. He remember her beautiful, naked form on top of him, riding him on one of the many nights they shared together. It was only for a moment, but it was enough to stir something in him.

She had no intention of letting him counter her."Micheal!" She hissed. "You may not have been able find a cure, but there's someone I know that can help you" She held a firm grip on him. She felt him began to weaken as daylight drew closer. She wondered if it was true what they said about vampires. He didn't get his little snack so he was lacking in stamina. He seemed to have calmed down if only for a moment.

He didn't say a word, only shoot his head and used his last bit of strength to throw her off of him. Then he was gone down the alley like a rat, disappearing into the shadows as the moon disappeared and the sun took its place on the horizon. That had been close, too close. Maybe she was right....maybe she could help him.....No, those were just lies! Lies so she could bring him in and put him down like a rabid animal. Well he couldn't let that happen....

She fell on her side watching him run off into the shadows. She wanted to call for him, but what good would that do. For a minute she thought she had seen a glimpse of the old him. With sigh Cat got back on her feet. If she was going to help him she would need to find the only brain in New York she could trust. Looking to the wound on her chest she winced. "Hold on Micheal.." Using her grapple she hopped onto the nearest roof and was off like a thief in the night.

Peter was sitting at his desk, tapping his notebook idly with the end of his pencil. It was the middle of the night and yet again he was awake. For the past few weeks he had been having trouble sleeping, so he had taken up writing. He wasn't great at it but it kept his mind off of how tired he was. Tonight, for some reason, he was having writers block. He turned off his desk lamp and plopped in to bed. It was a cold night, but he didn't even bother to cover himself with the sheets, laying in the silence. The only light in the room was the pale blue moonlight coming in through the balcony doors.

Something flashed past his window. She didn't bother to play sneak thief. Opening up the window sill she let herself in. "Hello Parker.." She mewled at her colleague. Though of course he didn't know it was her. Parker was the only one she knew ho had connections to the Spider and she would need Pete to get him. "Look here, I don't have much time but I have a favor to ask of you." She said. "I need Spiderman."

He sighed, sitting up with his legs hanging off the end of the bed. "Who doesn't?" He wasn't going to argue with her or ask her how she got in. It didn't really matter. He rubbed his eyes a bit, yawned and stood up. "Whats so important that it couldn't wait until morning? Spiderman has to sleep to you know. I don't have him on speed dial."

"I had been tracking Morbious for the past week and tonight I found him. You should of seen him. He isn't anything like his old self. He's.."she trialed off not wanting to go into further detail. She smiled at Peter. "I appreciate this Parker." Resting a hand on his shoulder she leaned forward and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek. "It's nice that Spiderman has friends like you." She honestly did appreciate the help. She remembered the first time she met Peter. Stumbling up the college steps to make it on time to his class. He was cute in a nerdy kind of way, but she couldn't help but notice that he had put on a bit of muscle since the last time she'd seen him. Which added to the cute factor.

He closed his eyes as she kissed him, wanting to kiss her back. He was always the nice guys though, the friend. He opened his eyes as he snapped back into reality and focused on what she asked him. "You mean Micheal? What's wrong with him? He always was a little weird with his experiments and all..." He took a seat at his desk, stealing a look at her every once in a while. The moonlight shone of her latex suit and outlined her curves even more.

"His experiments turned him into a vampire, that's way so many bodies have been popping up and all of them drained of blood. I'm afraid of what he might do. "She regretted not taking him out, but Micheal was still a friend and even more than that, but she couldn't mix her personal feelings with business. Not this time. "I need a cure or at least something to stale his hunger." She was at his side now. "That's why I want Spiderman's help."

He was pretending to do something important on his old computer, as if he could use it to contact Spiderman, when he heard what she said about Micheal. "A vampire...?" He turned towards her and was surprised to find her right next to him, his face inches from her. "What do you think Spiderman can do for him?"

"I think Spidey has a little more experience with vampires than I do..I just need someone real brainy and smart.."That's when it dawned on her. "Someone real good in science.."She grinned at him."You can help can't you?" She said her blue eyes sparkling through her mask. She sat on the desk. "If Spider can't do it than I know you can." Cupping his cheek she leaned forward and kissed him fully on the lips. Showing her gratitude.

Back
Top Bottom