Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A captain's log (Journal OPEN to comments)

Off to camp for the weekend today.

I'll hope on here a little bit here and there if you need me, so shoot me a PM!

I've had a really good week. Thankful for all my friends I have.

Hope you all have had a wonderful week as well.

See ya'll later!

Much love.

I'm thankful for you ♡

Enjoy camp, sweet sailor. I'll miss you.

I had an incredible weekend ya'll.

I always love being at camp. Thanks for the good vibes n stuff, I really do appreciate it.

I got to lead archery and sail some kids around before the weather got sucky yesterday, but then we almost burnt down the communal gathering place with a fire... totally kidding.

I got this pic today before I left... hopefully ya'll can see why i love this place so much. It's just so beautiful.

Love ya'll!

Last edited:
Guess who's back?!?!!

This guy!

Had a ton of fun and learned a lot through camp this summer. Was a very good experience and time down there as always.

As I left today, I realized I truly do hold a piece of my heart with me down there. It's something special when you realize you can't leave a place like that without feeling as if there will be a void in your body by not being there anymore.

I move my brother into school on Tuesday, then I start the following Monday. So, school is right around the corner! One more semester.

Fair winds to all of you.

Much love.

SJrTEyJ.gif

Wow... been a hot minute since I've done one of these.

I think I'll keep it short and sweet for now.

I hope all of you are well.

School is going well. I'm plenty busy with it all. I've got my fall break this weekend, which means I'm going to get to go see my good friend in another state.

Got some not too good news about a close family member today... a tough road ahead.

Hope you all are alright.

Much love.

~Sam

It’s been another minute... a whole new year and everything.

A lot has changed. Thoughts and problems have not.

Keep me in your thoughts please. I’m having a very rough day.

I guess I should make these a yearly sort of thing at this point, but I hope all is well.

The site has changed so much. My desire to RP has pretty much gone down the drain, but that is what it is. I've had countless adventures in the last year, but the most important thing I have to share with you all is that I began to get help. I began to see a therapist and man does that shit work.

I've only had a couple of sessions but it's working, and my anxiety and depression have been greatly helped by it.

I'm the happiest I've been in a while...

I hope you all find a way to find happiness too.

Wow,

is it already time for the yearly dust off of this old thing?

What all has happened in the last year???

I was broken up with by the person I thought i'd spend the rest of my life with.
I held 6 different jobs in a time where finding employment has been uber difficult.
I've begun the process of applying to grad school. And am learning not to obsessively check for a decision every five seconds @Pink Zebra
I've continued with therapy, and it's been a huge help.
Our family adopted a dog in the fall and it's been an amazing blessing to have.

I haven't had COVID, or the vaccine for it yet, but hoping for the latter by Spring's end.

Much love to you all <3

Back
Top Bottom