Not All Hatters Are Mad (Me & Blue Hatter)

Azeal kept her hips moving up and down his massive cock enjoying the way he was making her insides feel. The way his cock pushed against her womb, the way her pussy clamped down around his cock. It made her moan loudly in pleasure; it also made her very happy. She heard him start to speak and she couldn’t help but blush from his sweet words. Azeal was having trouble concentrating on the way her hips moved up and down his length. She could feel every one of his veins on his massive girth, she could feel every pulse of his massive cock. She now could feel a bit of his pre cum leaking off the tip of his cock and inside her womb deeply.

“You speak nothing but truth, darn it Tarrant you are good with words. I cannot think of such ways I could express myself like you do. I am amazed and proud of you dear Tarrant. You are a great man and I am glad that you are mine.” Azeal whispered as she leaned against his body. Azeal could feel his hands on her hips and it sent more shivers up her spine, she couldn’t help but love every bit of their love making even though she was getting tired. “So good Tarrant, you know how to make me feel like I am in heaven.” She whimpered and arched her hips up and then sighed.

She heard his last words and she went beet red in the face but she believed what he was saying was for sure true. “Awe you speak so sweet to my Tarrant. I am glad you are here for me and only for me. I am here for you and only for you. I am glad you want to protect me like I want to protect you from all harm.” Azeal said and she leaned over her shoulder. She then leaned up and kissed him hard on the lips still feeling the warm water against her clit. “I look forward to trying new positions if that is what you want.” She croaked.

“You are my reason for living Tarrant and I love you too and I believe you on all the things you have said. I know that you will make me happy, that you will make me feel good and many other things.” She said and shifted her hips slightly. Azeal cried out softly and he would be able to feel her pussy walls clamp around all of his length. “Ah you feel so good, I think I am about to cum. I can’t hold back anymore.” Azeal whimpered unaware of what The Hatter was thinking about. The White Queen would not be mad at them though, she would understand their love for each other.

"I make you feel like you're in heaven...?" he mused a little. "Mmm, you are doing all of the work here... You know how to hit just the right spots... to make his both feel good..."

But Hatter was not one to be left behind, at least not in these circumstances, and soon he began to buck his hips up and down to match the timing of her own upward and downward motions. Soon they were making love in a powerful harmony of unison and passion, their bodies slamming against each other in a magnificent and erotic dance of pure ecstasy. Once again his mind was quickly going blank with pure white-hot pleasure.

"L-lets... be together... forever..." he said though moans continued to break up his words. He returned her kiss, deepened it, pushed his tongue into her mouth and let it coil around her own, and to let his tongue dance and wrestle with her own. He was about to pull her tongue into his mouth when she pulled away from the kiss.

He could feel his own climax rising as well with the building of pressure, the heating of his body, the constricting of his stomach and muscles. He could almost feel his seed churning within his balls and then felt as though it was beginning to slowly flow into his erection which caused it to expand slightly inside of her. He groaned, his eyes closing, his head falling back.

One hand shifted forward and found her firm little clit and he rolled it gently between his thumb and index finger. His other hand slid along her rear and moved between him and her, and he eased a finger down between her lovely fleshy cheeks until his fingertip grazed against the tiny puckered hole of her rosebud. He let his fingertip tease that spot for a few moments before he began to ease the tip into her slowly and gently.

"Cum for me, my love...!" he moaned out. "Cum all over my big, strong sword! I'm... mmm... about to cum, too... Lets do it-- ahhh!-- together!"

She just couldn’t stop smiling at the Hatters sweet words, it just made her feel so happy and loved which was something she didn’t feel much of. She knew the Queen loved her but the Queen was always busy so Azeal had little time to see her. The lady was like a mother to her and she had a few friends but she herself was always busy protecting the kingdom or fighting off monsters. Azeal kept feeling his tongue against her own and it made a huge blush run over her cheeks. She was not used to having someone else’s tongue invade her mouth. It was a new feeling but it was Tarrant’s so the idea of it really did not gross her out.

She shifted and cried out softly as he began to buck his hips up into her own, she could feel his balls slapping slightly against her ass. “Ah….we will be together forever….don’t forget that…..we are getting married.” Azeal said and shifted against his lap. He was sending shivers through her body and it was must making the pressure in her womb and belly gets worse. “I don’t know how much longer.” She whimpered and arched her hips back and slammed them down on his massive cock. She could already tell by the pulsing of his cock that he was going to cum sooner or later; she liked it though when he came inside her body that was for sure.

“Tarrant, ah that feels so good when you touch me there.” Azeal said rather flushed as his hand moved to her pussy and stared to play with her clit. Azeal then went beet red and moaned out loudly as his finger moved between her ass cheeks and slowly rubbed it. She then went wide eyed as his finger suddenly and slowly pushed into her anus. “Ah….it tickles.” She whispered and shut her eyes as he asked her to cum for him. “Sure…you cum inside me then if you’re about to cum.” Azeal replied as she threw her head back, her walls clamped around his cock and she suddenly drenched his cock with her hot and sticky cum.

Hatter knew all too well that Azeal had all but devoted herself to defending the Queen, her castle, and even all of Wonderland itself, as impossible as the latter task seemed, and she had even protected him up until now, but now it was Hatter's turn to protect her. It was her turn to let someone else do the protecting.

"I will never forget..." he murmured through another moan, his hips bucking faster and harder into her as she too continued to buck herself on him. "I will... never let any other... man have you...!"

The fingers that were working at her clitoris continued their playful job and caressed her nub, gently twisted and rolled it between his digits, while the finger that had been playing with her tight rosebud eased deeper into her. That finger then began to ease slowly, gently in and out of her. He eased his finger into her to the first knuckle and then to the second. In the back of his mind he wondered if this was another hole that he might he able to fill with his manly pole sometime later...

Soon Hatter could feel Azeal's tunnel tightening around him, grip him and milk him, he could feel it spasm around him-- she had reached her orgasm, that was quite clear. It felt so good when she came around his cock, he loved the way her passage gripped him, clamped onto him, squeezed him and milked him as it spasmed, the feeling was pure bliss.

"Ah, love! I can feel you... mmm... cumming on me...! It feels so good...! I-I'm cumming, too..." he moaned out in pleasure as his body trembled, his back arched in toward her, his erection throbbed madly, and he felt the pressure within him finally give. He came hard, jet after jet of his hot, sticky semen sprayed deep inside her, flowing into her fertile womb, splashing against her cervix and coating the walls of her lovely little pussy. Each time he erupted the head of his member throbbed hard and he came again and again, quickly losing track of how many shots he loosed inside of her. His potent seed filled her and then, slowly, his orgasm began to slow, slow, and then it came to an end completely.

He gasped for air after realizing that he had been holding his breath and he leaned back against the rear of the tub, exhausted from their rounds of fun. As his manhood slowly began to deflate inside of her at last he released her clitoris from his grip and eased his finger out of her rear entrance and then brought his hands up to cup the bottom of her breasts, one in each hand. His palms began to rub against her flesh in small circular motions while his fingertips kneaded and massaged her flesh, and his fingertips occasionally brushed over her nipples every so often. His eyes closed once more as his body began to relax. A little of his semen, and probably some of her nectar as well, floated to the top of the water and made rather noticeable spots of white goo amongst the soapy suds.

She bit her lip hard as she felt his hot cum explode inside her and she went wide eyed as it flooded her womb. She couldn’t believe how much he could pump out and into her young body. She relaxed and leaned against his body as she slowly relaxed herself. She gritted her teeth hard though when his finger pulled out of her ass and she shuttered from the pleasure. “Ah…” she moaned and licked her lips thinking to herself. She pulled herself off of his cock as he moved his hands up to her breasts and slowly began to rub them. She whimpered and cried out softly, she was so sensitive and his actions were turning her on again.

“Ah Tarrant that feels so good, your making me want more again.” She whispered and moved her hand down and between her legs. Azeal moved two of her fingers inside her cum filled pussy and she slowly started to finger fuck herself deeply. “Ah….so good so good…more…more please..” she begged and shuttered. He really seemed to know how to work her young body, how to make her tremble and squirm under his grasp. For a man she thought had never had sex before he sure knew how to make woman squirm and cry out for more. “So good….I love it Tarrant.” She yelped and arched more into him her fingers worry her pussy.

Her other hand moved down and she began to work her clit as he played with her breasts and nipples. Her nipples were still so rock hard from the actions he made on her breasts. “I love you Tarrant, I love what you are doing. Are you sure you have never done this before? You seem to be really good at it.” She said but her eyes were shut and she had a huge smile on her lips. Her hands moved harder and faster working her sweet spots the best she could. “Tarrant your so cruel…..making me want to cum again.” She said but she was teasing him. Tarrant would be able to tall that she was not angry with him what so ever.

She hadn’t noticed the cum that had come up and was floating next to the soap bubbles. Azeal cried out softly whimpering and trembling, shanking and crying out. “TARRANT…… I am going to cum again.” She whispered embarrassed with herself. “I can’t wait until I get to marry you, will that make me a Hatter then?” she croaked and stared over her shoulder and into his eyes with her good eye. Her pussy started to clamp around her fingers and she bit her lip, her eyes shut and suddenly she threw her head back and came hard. She pulled her hands back from her pussy and stared at the cum over her fingers and then she wiped it on a cloth feeling so worn out. Azeal then slumped against his body and she had shut her eyes now almost asleep.

It was true that Hatter hadn't done any of this before (unless he was forgetting something, which he supposed as a possibility considering how fractured his mind was and the fact that there were some blank spots in his memory), he had only been experimenting with her, trying different things to see what made her feel good. It seemed that he had been guessing correctly so far.

But he could say the same for Azeal. Considering the skills she had shown whenever they made love it was hard to believe that he was her first time. Perhaps they were both naturals, gifted in the art of sexual acts. Or perhaps they were just they good of a match for each other.

The sounds of her moans were beautiful and it amused him how sensitive her breasts seemed to be-- he would have to remember that. He hadn't meant to turn her on again, not to such an extent, but to merely play with her and caress her, but he surely wasn't complaining. As long as Azeal felt good that was all that really mattered to him.

His hands groped her pretty breasts a bit more firmly, he kneaded and caressed them a bit rougher, and he took each nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand and gave them a gentle twist and a small tug. He leaned in toward her to nibble at the side of her neck. His teeth tugged gently at her skin and the tip of his tongue traced small circles on her flesh.

"When it comes to your body my hands merely work on instinct," he told her as he nibbled at her flesh. "It seems that my body will do anything to make you feel superlative."

He too could not wait for their wedding. What a joyous event it would be. "You will become a Hightopp, my dear," he added then. "You wont become a Hatter unless you lose a bit more of your stability." He knew all too well that he wasn't entirely sane and he did not want Azeal to follow into his delusions and lack of mental stability...

Watching her play with herself was a truly magnificent sight to behold and he couldn't help but let his eyes stare down at her hands and watch her with great interest. The way her graceful fingers slid in and out of her perfect flower was quite an amazing scene even if the water distorted his view a little.

His pale lips grinned wide when she told him she was nearing her peak again. He didn't think that he would ever get tired of hearing those words.

"Cum for me, my darling... Cum hard, let me see you bring yourself to bliss," he hissed, his eyes still watching the movements of her hands. He kneaded and massaged her breasts firmly, twisted her stiff, pretty nipples again teasingly. And then he watched her reach her peak and fall over the edge, he watched her body twitch and spasm, he watched her nectar flow from her and mix with the warm bath water, he watched her hands working herself as she enjoyed herself. It was a very beautiful thing, he thought, far more beautiful than he knew how to put words to.

Though she wiped some of her fluids onto a nearby cloth before he could grab her hand, he did grab her hand once she had and he leaned over her shoulders to lick and suck off any remaining droplets from her fingertips-- and thankfully there were a few left. When she leaned back against his body he beamed down at her and slipped his arms around her waist. He let her rest for a moment or two but once he noticed her begin to drift off to sleep he shifted out from under her.

"Mm, you mustn't sleep in the bath, my love," he told her, his voice soft and gentle, and he eased himself out from behind her and then stepped out of the tub. Once he was out he leaned in to pull the stopper in the tub to let the water drain and then reached his arms around her and lifted her up into his grasp and out of the tub. He carried his beautiful lover out from the bathroom and back into the room where they had first made love. Hatter made his way to the nearby couch and laid Azeal down onto it-- sure, the bed probably would have been more comfortable, but it hadn't yet been cleaned from their first round of love-making and he figured that it may not be very polite to lay her down in their little mess.

Once he had her on the couch he returned to the bathroom to fetch a towel. He dried himself off and then returned to Azeal's side with another towel and he went to work to gently dry off her damp flesh as well. Once he had dried her as best as he could (no catching a cold now!) he draped a blanket over her lithe body.

"Rest now, my beautiful lady, Azeal... You have earned you sleep tenfold," he said and kissed her forehead. He wrapped himself in another blanket and sat down on the floor in front of the couch, rested his back against it, and he too closed his eyes...

Azeal went wide eyed as she felt The Hatter snatch her hand bring it to his lips and licked her cum off of it. She was about to ask him why the hell he was doing that but she was too tired. She soon was fast asleep against his body dreaming of herself being a Hightop, it put a small smile on her lips. She suddenly felt him move out from under her and pull the stopper from the tub. She then whimpered when he pulled her from the tub. She didn’t want to get out of the tub, she was just so worn out but he seemed to do all the work for her. “Hnnn.” She muttered and felt him walk with her to the couch and lay her down on it. She shivered from how cold she was. She heard him get up again and grab some towels, she felt him start to dry her off and she slowly relaxed. Her eyes closed tightly and soon she was fast asleep snoring as he put a blanket on her.

She woke up with a start the next morning and looked around then stared down at The Hatter a smile on her lips. “It wasn’t a dream, you did make love to me.” She whispered and looked at the bed. She winced slightly and stood up, she pulled her clothing on then her armor before she put on her belt and sheathed her sword. She pulled the bandage from her eye and opened it, it had healed thanks to the Hare but it was badly scarred. She touched her tender eye and noticed her eyeball was still there but it had a while film over it. “Ah I am blind.” She whispered then shifted her blue hair so it covered her eye. “Better.” She said as she left Tarrant to sleep and made her way to see the white Queen. She spoke about what had happened the night before, not the sexual stuff though and said that she and Tarrant wanted to get married. “So be it Darling, I was wondering when you would fall in love.” The Queen said.

Azeal smiled and bowed deeply to the Queen a happy look on her face. “I want you to take a break from being a Knight till after the wedding, your eyes is not fully healed yet.” The Queen said. “Yes your Majesty.” Azeal said and straightened up a sad look on her face now. She then left and headed to the stables after taking her armor off. She got onto her horse and started to ride it around the pasture for a while to calm her nerves. She would never say no to the Queen but it was hard to be taken off her job, she guessed the Queen knew best though. “Wakey wakey Hatter, your bride to be has been heart broken. The Queen took her job away.” A voice said in the Hatter’s ear as a small grasshopper sat on his shoulder. The grasshopper was named Melina and she happened to be a pet and friend of Azeal’s. “You should go to her.” The creature said.

As usual Tarrant's-- or Hatter's-- sleep was dreamless and bleak; he had never been able to figure out why he never had any dream when he slept and could only assume that one had to be of sound mind to be able to have dreams at night. It sounded logical, anyway, and it was the best explanation he could come up with.

A small tickle at his shoulder and a voice in his ear drew him slowly from his slumber. It took a few moments for him to regain his senses that were clouded in a sleep-induced haze and he yawned as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. He glanced toward the shoulder he felt the ticket at and noticed a small creature sitting there, an insect that he'd come to realize was a grasshopper. A grasshopper named Melina. It was a creature he did not see all that often and knew exceedingly little about despite the fact that he thought that he probably should considering it was Azeal's friend.

"Did she now?" asked Hatter, yawning again, and he slowly stood. A twinge of tightened pain struck his back and he winced. Perhaps it wasn't such a good idea to sleep on the floor and lean against the edge of the couch... "One without a job creatures a job without a one... But I can't say that I disagree with the Queen's direction. Ah, yes, I will go find Azeal, I believe I can guess where she might be..."

After sitting the tiny creature down onto a nearby table Hatter went and got himself dressed and exited the room. He knew Azeal well enough that he knew that she wouldn't take her temporary loss of a job very easily, after all she did seem to enjoy being a knight, and he supposed he could see why it would upset her, if he couldn't make hats or drink tea he would be rather distressed, too. But Hatter couldn't disagree with the Queen's order, even he himself had thought of suggesting that she take a break from her knightly duties, after all she was still wounded, she needed her rest, and what was more, there was a very real chance that she was with child, though it may have been too early to tell that for certain.

No doubt Azeal would be outside to get some air to help clear her mind, and that meant that she was either wandering around the castle perimeter on foot or she was riding her horse about. He decided to check the stables first and after arriving and realizing she was not there he continued his search elsewhere. It took him a few minutes of wandering around but he finally spotted her on horseback and riding about the nearby pasture. He came to a spot where she would pass him and when she did her smiled at her and took off his hat to give her a proper bow.

"Ah, and how are you fairing on this truly frabjous day, my dear?" he asked her, holding his bow for a few moments more and his eyes glanced up toward her. "I have heard that the Queen has put you on a bit of... administrative leave..."

She blinked and pulled her horse to a stop when she sat Tarrant and she jumped down from her steed and nodded her head. “Yes she did put me off the job. I could be better this morning but I am happy to see you Tarrant.” Azeal said as she walked over to him and kissed him on the lips. He could see her eye was shut tightly now, it had left a claw mark over it and when she opened her eye the coloring was white along with her pupil. She shifted slightly and then hugged her lover gently around the middle before she whistled to her horse who nodded his head and then he made his way back towards the stables. “I will walk with you now that you are here Tarrant. I spoke to the Queen and she said she is alright with marrying us. She is delighted that you finally have someone to spend your life with.” She said and smiled up at the Hatter happily with love in her eyes.

They slowly made their way back towards the castle where she held onto his hand and nodded to people and servants as they came and went. “She is already planning the wedding for us Tarrant, it shall happen in two days’ time.” Azeal said and shifted slightly. “I hope you’re alright with getting married that early, I know I am.” She said and smirked at him. She held onto his hand tightly and watched as guards walked around. “I am going to miss being a Knight I wonder when the Queen will let me go back to my job. It makes me upset but I will listen to her. I guess she wants me fully healed before I head back.” She muttered. Azeal was just happy to have him by her side, if he had not come she knew she wouldn’t have been very happy. “I think that maybe we should take a bit of a vacation after we get married, would you be alright with that?” she asked the Hatter.

“There you are, there you are!” the white rabbit said as he hopped over to them. “The Queen is looking for you, do not be late.” He said jumping up and down. “Alright, let’s go Tarrant.” Azeal laughed as they followed after the rabbit with a smile on her face. She never let go of The Hatter’s hand as they made their way into castle and into the throne room where Azeal bowed her head low and shut her eyes in respect for the Queen. “No need to bow to me on this day, nor for the next few days. You two are getting married and you’re the important ones right now. How is your eye Azeal?” The Queen asked. “It’s alright your Majesty I just can no longer see out of it.” Azeal said. “Ah but you will still be able to be my knight, most good.” The Queen said and looked at Tarrant. “Do you truly love my Knight Tarrant? Will you protect her if I give her to you?” she asked and nodded to her Hatter.

Hatter-- or Tarrant-- could tell that Azeal wasn't completely happy with her situation, with being cut out of her knightly duties for the time being. He could understand any frustration or disappointment that she may have had but right or wrong he was a bit relieved by the queen's decision. He trusted Azeal's judgement and her skills but that didn't mean that he did not worry about her or fear for her safety, so her time off from her duty, especially after the recent events that had occurred and would occur still, was something of a relief to him.

"Ah, I would marry you sooner if it were permitted," he said, responding to Azeal's question about their marriage in two days. It still seemed a little unbelievable to him that this was actually happening, it felt like a dream, or perhaps a lapse of sanity, that all this was taking place. The quirky, bizarre and often deranged Hatter, the man who spoke in riddles and rhymes, who was often a loner save for the Door Mouse and March Hare, who rarely made any sense, this man was getting married. It seemed impossible and yet it was true-- or at least he thought it was true, he could not be entirely sure that this wasn't another one of his strange delusions or dreams. Though he hoped that it wasn't.

"A holiday sounds quite frabjous," he replied after a moment. He had never been on a vacation before (though he supposed his mind was almost always on "vacation"). Where would they go? What would they do? What did one do on a vacation, anyway? Oh, such curiosity!

Before he knew it he was being tugged along but Azeal who was being ushered somewhere by the White Rabbit. He wasn't entirely sure what was happening or where they were going but he made no complaint and asked no questions and simply let Azeal drag him along. Soon enough, however, he stood before the queen (which was always a little intimidating) and when he saw Azeal bow he quickly, though fumblingly, followed suit.

It took him a moment to register the question that the queen had asked, perhaps because he was feeling a little intimated at the moment, but only a little. "Yes, I love Azeal with all of my hatter heart," he replied and finally raised his head. "When I am with her I feel as though I wish to futterwacken endlessly... It's such a peculiar feeling..." He paused for a moment and bowed his head again. "I vow to protect her with every thread and and needle that makes me a hatter." True, even he wasn't entirely sure what he just said meant, but it sounded good... Didn't it?

The Queen stared down at him then stood up and got to one knee and lifted both Tarrant and Azeal’s chins and put their hands together and put rings in their palms. “Then I marry you today and now. I can see your telling nothing but the truth Tarrant. You are a sweet girl Azeal, you deserve to be protected by Tarrant.” She said and kissed Azeal on the forehead before she stood back. Azeal blinked and gently put a ring on the Hatter’s finger. She let him do the same then they both looked back up at the Queen. “You are to go to my cottage where you will be on honeymoon for as long as you want.” She said and looked Tarrant in the eyes. “Yes your majesty.” Azeal said as she stood up and turned and walked away with Tarrant. She was hoping that she was going to be able to go back to work but she wasn’t. She was happy though that she was married to Tarrant finally.

She said nothing more until she and Tarrant went to her bedroom and she stared up into his eyes. “That was rather fast, I guess the Queen wants me out of the palace and really on vacation. Well my husband to be, let us get ready.” She said and soon they were packed. Servants came and moved their things to a coach then they were allowed inside it. Soon they were off and headed towards the cottage that the Queen had given them. Once they were at the cottage Azeal helped the servants unload their stuff and they went inside the vast house. Azeal looked around then sighed as she slumped into a couch and shut her eyes and ran her fingers through her hair. “At least I am not alone anymore.” She muttered and then smiled up into his eyes and smiled. “I am so happy that you are here.” She stood up and walked to her husband and wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

She brought him up to the bedroom with their bags in their arms and she put her stuff down on the floor then let him go and sat down on the bed. “I hope you’re alright with this? I am as long as you’re here and I am not alone.” She said and looked around. She then yawned and pulled her clothes off so she stood naked and slowly she walked into the bathroom. She turned the shower on and got inside after pulling the door shut behind her. Azeal knew that he would be joining her in a matter of minutes and she didn’t mind that he did that at all. She liked it when he was with her and when he touched her body, however she was unaware about the huge box that the Queen had given them. It said “For Tarrant to Open to use with Azeal.” On it. When Tarrant would open it he would see that there was a bunch of lube and sex toys inside. It was up to him what he would do next with it.

The wedding ceremony was surprisingly short and woefully simple and it barely gave him the time to enjoy the event, but he supposed that the ceremony itself mattered very little; what really mattered was that the two of them were together, married and united as one. They didn't need a ceremony to confirm their love for each other.

"I guess she wants to get rid of you quickly," Hatter told Azeal teasingly when she made the remark about the Queen wanting her to go on a vacation to the cottage. He didn't really mind it himself, it was a nice change of scenery and it was nice to get away from the palace and away from the troubles there, away from some of the more foul memories that had come up in the area over the past few years thanks to the Queen of Hearts.

Once they had arrived at the cottage Hatter assisted Azeal and the Queen's servants with the unloading of their baggage and once that was finished he watch them ride away and leave Azeal and him alone. Now that he was alone with her the fact that they were married really started to sink in. It was a strange feeling-- not a bad feeling, but a strange one nonetheless-- and it made him feel happy, and scared, and surprised, and pleased and... well, it was hard to explain really, but it made him feel so very many different emotions all at once, some of these emotions he wasn't even sure he could name. But he was glad to be there with her... He was glad that it was her who he had fallen in love with. Who he had made love to. Who he married.

"I am more than fine with this..." he managed to say even as Azeal undressed herself and he had to fight off the urge to grab her and run his hands all over her beautiful body and her silky flesh. The sight just made him want her and love her even more, if that was even possible. She slipped off into the bathroom and when he heard the shower running he began to unpack some of their things. When was the last time he had been on a vacation? Had he ever been on a vacation? He couldn't remember...

“For Tarrant to Open to use with Azeal.” The tag on a nearby box caught his eye. A gift from the Queen? He hadn't even noticed it. He approached the large box and slid off the lid and peered inside. Within the stiff leather confines of the box were various objects the likes of which he had never seen before, though some of them look suspiciously similar to his... well, his manliness. He raised a brow at that. Where these... No, they couldn't be... Could they? Were these... instruments to be used while being intimate? He had never seen any himself, did not know how to use them, and more to the point, what was the Queen doing with them? Did the Queen use such things herself...?

Hatter shook the though from his head. "Balderdash!" Hatter said to himself. Indeed, such a thought was crazy... Right...?

He lifted a couple items out of the box: a thick purple object made of hardened leather and shaped into what was quiet obviously a man's endowment and the other was a set of six large beads attached to a string with a clasp at the end. Such strange objects, he thought to himself, but it would be rude not to use the gifts the queen had given the, wouldn't it? But how exactly did one go about using them?

After gathering some of his courage Hatter decided that it would only be polite to join Azeal in the shower-- after all, what if something happened to her in there? He had promised to protect her. Yes, he would be in there for her own safety, not for anything naughty, surely not! He stripped himself of his attire, revealing the scared flesh of his pale body to the cool air, and he slipped into the bathroom, carrying the two objects with him. He set the items on the edge of the bathtub and slid in behind Azeal.

"Mm, I promised I'd protect you, so it's only right that I should be in here with you... Just to be sure that nothing happens to you, of course," he said and let a grin come to his lips. His arms slid around her waist.

She stared down at the toys that he had put on the side of the tub. She blushed ever so slightly but said nothing, she had a faint idea what the items were though. She then smiled when he spoke and wrapped his arms around her waist, she looked down at the hands on her stomach. She then moved her head back and stared up at him blushing madly. “I see the Queen gave you some sex toys, interesting though, never seen anal beads before.” She whispered. She cocked her head to the side and stared at the dildo and she cocked her head to the side wondering what he planned to do with that. “You’re getting hard Tarrant.” She said and moved her hand back and grasped his cock gently in her hand and ran her thumb over the tip. She left the toys for the moment and she stared up into his eyes. “The beads go inside my anus and the dildo can go inside there too or my vagina.” She said and smirked.

Azeal was not ashamed that she knew what those things were, she had never used them before but she had read about it in books. She wondered if he had planned on using those that moment or later on that day or the weak, whatever he wanted she would try to allow it. She however did not want him to leave the tub at the moment, she was glad that he had joined her in the shower, it just made it a lot more fun and made her happier. “Tarrant, you’re throbbing in my hand, how can your penis get so aroused so fast?” she asked and then turned and she buried her head into his chest. She felt his hands on the small of her back, she pushed herself up against him making his cock rest against her stomach. She enjoyed the feeling of his warm shaft throbbing against her navel. She wondered if he liked the way her skin felt against the underside of his cock shaft.

She moved her hands up and down his back, she gently touched his ass and then moved her fingers over his shoulder blades. She felt a shiver go down her spine as she grew more and more aroused at the idea of having sex with him in the shower. “You really did come to protect me, protect me from myself. I was going to play with myself for release but now that you’re here, I am really happy.” She said and a huge smile came to her lips. She slowly leaned up on her tip toes and kissed him on the lips, her eyes slowly closed and she enjoyed the way his lips tasted and felt against her own lips. Azeal moaned happily as her hand moved between then and she began to play with her clit, she moaned out in pleasure. He could feel her body brushing up and down against him as she started to play with herself. She could feel her pussy aching for the feel of his penis inside it.

It wasn't too difficult to figure out what the manhood-shaped item was for but the beads were beyond his knowledge so he was glad that Azeal knew what they were for, though it did surprise him a bit that she did know. She seemed rather knowledgeable on the subject. That could be fun!

"You seem to know quite a bit about these items..." he purred as Azeal grasped his erection and grazed he thumb over the tip which elicited a small moan from him. He loved being touched by her and even the simple, small touches like she was doing sent shivers of pleasure up his spine. "I'm glad that I now know what to do with them... But what do I do with the 'toy' that you're holding in your hand?" He grinned teasingly.

It was true that he was currently quite aroused, and while not yet fully erect, he was mostly so. It wasn't hard to turn him on and he wasn't sure if that was a good thing or bad but Azeal didn't seem to mind it and he didn't either. So long as he could have fun with his newlywed wife he wouldn't have minded being constantly erect and never getting soft... Though even he knew that wasn't very feasible.

"How can I not be aroused when I have such a beautiful and erotic wife?" he asked. His eyes gazed back into hers and he throbbed in her grasp. Even the feeling of his growing erection resting against her stomach felt good to him; her soft, warm flesh against his manliness felt remarkably pleasurable. Perhaps it was just that sensitive but he knew that he would never be able to get enough of her, not throughout his entire lifetime...

His body shivered again when she began to run her hands along him. Her hands on his rear, his shoulders, his back, it all felt so good-- so gentle but oh so good. Azeal seemed to know just exactly how to touch him to make him feel good; how she had seemingly mastered his bod in such a short while he did not know but he surely was not about to complain!

"You were going to play with yourself?" he asked after another small moan escaped him. "Mmm, I think that would be rather fun to watch... I would love to see that. And perhaps... you would like to watch me...?" Somehow the idea of them pleasuring themselves in front of each other seemed rather interesting, fun, erotic... He was becoming quite the pervert, this crazy Hatter.

He returned her kiss, deepened it a bit. His hands gently rang along her spine; he traced the line of her spine from her shoulders to her waist and then back up again. "W-will you... take me into your mouth, my love?" he managed to bite out.

She blinked and suddenly stared up at the Hatter when she heard him ask her to give him oral sex. She blushed slightly but she moved and nodded her head as she pushed him up a bit and then moved her hand to the dildo and stared up at him. “Sit on the shower bottom then, you’re going to put this inside of me and move it inside of me.” She said gently and handed him the dildo and nodded her head. She helped him to the bottom of the floor and then she shifted. Azeal’s body would push up against his side where he could access her pussy as she stared down at his throbbing cock and then she grasped it gently at the base and moved her legs apart for him as she shifted and pushed her mouth down his shaft. She moaned softly from his taste and shut her eyes as she began to bob her head up and down his massive length, she hoped he was careful this time, she didn’t want another accident.

She groaned slightly once the dildo was pushed deep inside her and she began to rock her hips back and forth and up and down on the massive toy. It felt good but it did not feel as good as having Tarrant inside of her. She shivered and cried out loudly as he hit a sweet spot inside her and by her womb. She stared up at Tarrant as the blushes on her cheeks grew and he could see that he was causing her pleasure and not pain as she sucked him off. She hoped that she was giving him nothing but utter and pure bliss, she was scared of sucking him off though but due to her love for him she was still doing it for Tarrant. Her walls trembled and tightened around the toy as it was pushed in and out of her pussy, her walls did not want to let go of it. A shiver ran down her spine the faster and deeper he went, she grasped his balls gently and played with then a smile on her lips.

She moved her head off the head of his cock then moved her tongue over the top of his shaft then the underside before she moved her head back up and pushed it over the head of his dick. She moved her hand up and down his shaft while her other hand played with his balls. She wondered if he was going to cum into her mouth or not. He could see that her pussy was aching for his dick, sure the toy felt good but she wanted Tarrant. She kept her hips moving up and down on the dildo as her head kept moving up and down over his cock head. She wondered and thought when he was going to blast his load into her mouth. She really really prayed he would not make her deep throat his cock again. She squirmed her hips trying to hold back the urge to cum but she knew she may soon. He would see her eyes close as she grew closer and closer to cumming.

Hatter only nodded at Azeal's request and placed himself down onto the floor of the tub. He shifted a little to give her more room to get into the position she desired, and then it wasn't long before he felt her lips engulf his pulsing manliness, which elicited yet another moan from him, and he worked the toy into Azeal's moist tunnel-- easily pushing it between the lips of her flower and into her hot tunnel.

It was impossible to hold back another moan as Azeal expertly worked at his erection and even grasped and massaged his jewels, sending shivers of pure pleasure up his spine. She had only did this to him once before, how had she already gotten so good at it? Her skill was simply amazing.

He eased the thick toy in and out of her. He pulled the leather penis-shaped toy out of her until only the tip of it remained between the lips of her sacredness, then he pushed it back into her again, then he repeated the motion, and then again, and again; each time he pushed it back into her he went a bit faster, a bit harder, a bit deeper, and he occasionally twisted the instrument as well. The object wasn't as long or as thick as Hatter's manhood but it was differently stiffer thanks to the hardened leather. His free hand began to caress up and down along Azeal's spine, he traced the bones with his fingertips, gently, tickling against her flesh.

"Mm, Azeal..." he moaned her name and his eyes fluttered closed to simply enjoy the pleasure she was giving him. He was so turned on by now, and no doubt thanks to Azeal's expert skill, he knew that he would not be able to last too long, and this proved to be true when he felt the familiar feeling of pressure building deep within his core, and it rose and grew higher, hotter, with each passing moment. He could almost feel the seed churning within his jewels and soon he could feel as though that very seed was flowing into his throbbing erection and causing it to expand slightly within her mouth.

"Ahh, my love..." he moaned again. "I'm... I'm going to... about to... c-cu..." It was all he could get out before his back arched, his head fell back, eyes closed tightly, and though time he forced his hips to stay in place so that they wouldn't buck his erection down into her throat again... And then he came. Moaning her name and his love for her, he came again and again, his hot, thick spunk splattered against the back of her throat, splashed against the roof of her mouth, coated her tongue and filled her mouth with his salty-sweet nectar. Each time he erupted his length throbbed madly as if begging for more of her attention, and all the while he was sure to keep that leather toy plunging in and out of her pretty pink sex ever faster, ever harder and ever deeper.

And then, after he'd lost count of how many times he came, his orgasm slowed to a stop, and the last few rounds of cum dripped onto her tongue. Then, finally, his orgasm ended. His body slumped down and he gasped for air.

Azeal moaned softly as she felt The Hatter move the toy in and out of her pussy, she groaned a bit as he pushed against her sweet spot. Sure the toy felt good but it was not the same as her Hatter’s penis, she wanted him inside her so badly. She shivered however as his fingers moved over her spine as he fucked her pussy deeply and she shucked him off as hard as she could. She would never think herself an expert when it came to sucking him off. However she would be told wrong, she knew that he would always compliment her and make her feel so happy and loved. She suddenly went wide eyed as he was about to worn her about him cumming then she gasped as he began to cum inside her mouth. She swallowed every load he gave her before she pulled her head back and panted her mouth open. She slumped forward and lay on her belly with her head to one side.

She had not came though even though. Tarrant had done a very good job of moving the toy inside of her pussy. She just weakly lay there with the toy sticking from her pussy, the water splashing over her. Azeal knew that he could tell that she had not cum but that did not bother her. She knew it was because of her, she knew she just couldn’t cum without having her Tarrant inside of her pussy. She looked up at him but was smiling.“You did a good job with the toy, I couldn’t believe how deeply you could get that thing inside of me. You hit almost all of my sweet spots as well, my insides liked your work.” She said and shifted her body a bit so she lay on her side the toy still inside her pussy. She stared at his cock and blinked, he was still rock hard and she wondered how long it would last. She said nothing about want to climax though, she didn’t want to sound desperate.

Sure she wanted to cum and cum hard but she just did not feel like asking or really letting him notice that she had not cum. Azeal moved and sat up as she left the dildo inside of her, she seemed to be worn out a bit as well but her smile never fated . “So what should we do next now that you released? I was thinking maybe we could shower or wash each other. It’s up to you, you chose what we do next.” She said and smirked slightly. “I love you Tarrant and I am glad that I was able to pleasure you in such a way.” She said a huge blush coming to her young cheeks. She then stood up slightly and let the toy drop from her, she caught it and put it on the side of the tub and sighed. “I guess we should get washed.” She said ignoring her own need to climax. She started to wash her hair and then her body but left her pussy alone, she was far to sensitive down there to do much with her pussy.

((OOC: Sorry for the late reply, I didn't get an alert that the thread had a reply and then time just got away from me... x.x ))

It took Hatter a moment or two to catch his breath and regain his composure but once he had, and his mind came back to reality, he realized that Azeal had not reached her own orgasm yet. That simply would not do. After how good she had made him feel he wanted to repay the courtesy ten fold.

He waited and let her move a bit and delighted at the sight of seeing the erotic instrument still buried within Azeal's depths, though he longed to fill her with the "erotic instrument" of his own.

"I love you too, my lovely knight," said Hatter as Azeal stood. "And I suppose we should wash up... But I have other ideas first..."

Coming to face her, he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her chest against his, her body against his, and he leaned down to kiss against the left side of her neck. "You didn't think I was going to leave you without giving you an orgasm or three did you?" he asked teasingly and slid his hands down to her buttocks, gripped her firmly, and smoothly lifted her up off of her feet. He shifted toward the wall and pressed her back against it to use it to support her while he balanced himself and gained a firm footing, and while he had her there, he positioned himself and then slowly lowered her down onto his hardness. He watched eagerly as the thick head pressed against the petals of her flower, he watched as those petals spread for him, stretched around him, and as the head disappeared into her. Then an inch of his shaft, then another, and another. He lowered her down more until he was fully inside of her, the head of his member pressing against her cervix and his jewels against her perineum.

He licked and nibbled and sucked at the flesh of the side of her neck and trailed like, passionate kisses up and down the area. He held his lower half still for the time being to simply enjoy the feeling of being inside of her again, of filling her again, of feeling her warmth and wetness surrounding him. The warm water of the shower splashing against him and running down his body relaxed his muscles but the tight hotness of her tunnel tensed him again, creating a strange but magnificent mix of ease and tension all throughout his body.

Back
Top Bottom