Not All Hatters Are Mad (Me & Blue Hatter)

Hatter's curious tongue did indeed explore Azeal's mouth to the best of its ability before coiling around her own tongue and moving along with it in an erotic and sensual dance of lust and passion. Her lips, her mouth, her tongue, they all tasted so sweet, sweeter than the finest tea that had been drizzled with honey.

When she pulled away from the kiss his eyes opened and they gazed back into her own-- how easy he found it to get lost into her eyes. It was strange when he thought about it, how did one get lost in someone's eyes? On to more important matters...

"I wont stop, not ever," Hatter breathed out. He felt as though his body was on fire with pure sexual heat, and despite how amateurish he felt, he was determined to do more, to make he feel even better, to make her feel even more loved. Though until he learned the ropes he would have to count on her to let him know exactly what felt good and what didn't.

The hand that had sneaked down her panties released her tiny clitoris and his ring and index finger inched downwards, lower and lower until they find the top corner of her moist "slit" and the soft lips of her sacred flower. His fingertips grazed over this area gently and her traced the line from corner to corner, feeling her softness and he wetness, and then, finally, he gently eased his two fingertips between the lips of her flower. His thumb slid up caress her clitoris in the meantime.

Azeal blushed badly at his words then groaned and kept her head against his chest before she leaned up and kissed him on the lips again. She gasped as she felt his hand leave her clit and move his fingers against her pussy. She felt her breath hitch in her chest as she found the opening of her pussy with the tips of his fingers. She was wondering what Tarrant was doing until she felt his fingers slip inside her pussy and she cried out softly in pleasure. Azeal began to pant hard as she deeply kissed The Hatter on the lips happily. She tried her best to get used to the feel of his fingers inside her, it was strange at first but now she was starting to like it.

“Ah it feels so good Tarrant.” Azeal whispered as she pulled her head back to get a breath of air. Her own hand moved gently up and down his cock, her thumb gently worked the slit of his cock head. She bit her lip as she stayed close to The Hatter her head against his chest now, he was sending shivers down her spine though as he worked her clit and pussy with his thumb and fingers. Azeal started to pant more as another shiver went down her spine, she moved her hips down on his fingers starting to finger fuck herself using instinct. Soon Tarrant would feel that she was getting wetter and wetter the more he worked her pussy.

“No one has ever touched me in such a way, I love it though. Ah…Tarrant.” She whimpered and moved her hands down and slipped her panties off and threw them off the side of the bed. She then moved her hands to his chest and leaned her body more into his. “Ah please keep doing that, faster and harder and deeper, I beg you.” Azeal cried out as she threw her head back slightly. He would be able to see lust and pleasure in her eyes as well as a happy smile on her face. She could feel his cock pushing against her stomach through the shirt she was wearing.

The moans Azeal made were beautiful, like music to Hatter's ears-- sensual, erotic, and beautiful music that told him that he was doing a good job and encouraged him onward. He could feel her body warming at his touch, he could feel her tunnel gripping his fingers, and he felt every intricate fold and crease within her at his fingertips. She felt so hot, so wet and wonderful.

His fingers sank a bit deeper into her before he began to ease them in and out of her. His movements were slow and gradual, he feared hurting her, so he moved gently and carefully. All the while his thumb continued to caress and circle over her little nub, firmly and lovingly, stroking the thing and massaging it. Her wetness dripped down his hand as he worked at her. He returned the kiss happily, if not greedily, and deepened it.

Azeal seemed to have no problem sliding his manhood from his pants, and though it was a little embarrassing to have his most private spot exposed to her it also felt rather liberating, and he also felt some relief now that it was no longer pressing hard and straining against his pants. His manliness was wide and swollen, and now that it was at full erection was at a fairly impressive length. There was nary a vein to blemish its rather flawless appearance, and the flesh was just as pale as the rest of his skin, though the tip of it was of a somewhat darker pink-purple color. When her hand came to him a shiver of pleasure shot up his spine, and as she began to stroke his hardness a small moan escaped his lips and onto her own. He throbbed in her delicate, lovely hand, and part of him wondered if he was even good enough to be touched by her, did he really deserve to feel good like this with her?

His hips buckled just a tiny bit when her thumb worked against the little slit at the tip of the head of his member, and he moaned again against her lips. His early fluids soon began to trickle out of him and as she slid her thumb around him she spread that wetness around the head until it glimmered slightly in the light.

"I'm glad you feel good..." Hatter said, stifling another small moan. "I... feel quite good, too... Your hand feel so good..."

With her encouragement his hand continued its work and he eased his fingers a bit deeper into her and slid them in and out of her a bit faster, a bit rougher. His fingertips drug against her inner walls with each inward and outward motion. His thumb rolled against her clitoris again.

She could feel every movement of his fingers inside of her pussy, her walls trembled and tightened around his fingers happily. Azeal smiled as he deepened the kiss, she kissed him back just as happily her walls began to spasm though. Azeal worked her hand over his prefect cock feeling his warm length and girth throbbing happily away in her small hand, she could feel his pre cum leaking out of the tip of it, and she gently smeared it over the top. “I am glad you like how it feels Tarrant, I am trying my best for you.” Azeal whispered and laid her head gently against his chest. She felt a shiver go down her spine though as he started to move his fingers deeper and harder inside her.

Azeal whimpered and threw her head back suddenly as her walls clamped down around his fingers. He would feel her walls go tightly as she suddenly climaxed hard on his fingers and soaked his hand with her cum. Azeal gasped and slumped against him weakly, her breath hitched in her chest as she tried hard to catch it. Her small body was covered in sweat and you could that her eyes were close as she tried to come down from her sexual high. “Ah, Tarrant I never felt anything so good before. You did well with your fingers.” Azeal said and opened her eyes and stared up into his own a huge smile on her face, her back eye still bandaged though.

“I want more Tarrant, I am not sure what else to do but I want more.” Azeal whispered as she leaned up against him and weakly kissed his lips again. He could feel her walls relax a bit now but she was still horny, her clit was swollen and her pussy was drenched thanks to his loving actions. Azeal moved gently against his cock her face and kissed the tip of it before she nuzzled it against her lips her eyes shut. “Your thing is so huge, so warm and so thick.” She croaked her pussy clamped around him the more she touched his cock, it showed that her pussy was craving his cock, it wasn’t that hard to put together.

Honestly, he didn't think that it was really all that hard to pleasure him-- or probably any other man, for that matter-- but he was glad that Azeal told him that she was trying, anyway. It made him feel warm, loved and sent his heart aflutter. It was definitely a nice feeling. And likewise, he wanted to make her feel just as good, he wanted to bring her just as much pleasure.

...And it seemed he had. He felt the walls of her virgin tunnel tighten around his fingers, gripping him, and then felt a warm liquid coating over his hand. He smiled at that-- it wasn't difficult to figure out, even for someone as simple-minded (or perhaps "absent-minded" would be more accurate) as Hatter, that she had just reached an orgasm. He kept his curious fingers working with her through or orgasm, sliding away in and out of her, his fingertips caressing the innermost walls of her sacred flower.

The large smile that came to her face was a beautiful one, thought Hatter, and it set his heart on fire. She was beautiful and even more so with a smile at her lips. He was glad that he could see her like this, he felt honored to be witness to such a smile, and even more so that he was the one who caused it.

He eased his fingers out of her as she bent forward to kiss the swollen head of his manhood and this elicited a small, pleasurable moan from him. He knew now that he loved the feeling of her soft lips against his erection and hoped that he would get a chance to feel it even more in the future. He throbbed more and grew a bit stiffer at her attentions. Now he too felt the urge to place kisses to her "special spot" but he was sure there would be time for that later...

"I... I don't know if it's... that big..." he said, suddenly feeling a little bit shy, but his own horniness quickly overpowered that shy feeling. What man didn't love to have their manliness complimented and admired? It was definitely a sure-fire way to boost a man's ego and make him feel very proud of himself and Hatter was no exception to this. "But I'm glad you like it. It belongs to you now," he added.

He brought his hand up toward his face to view the liquid that coated it. He inspected it, noted the liquid that shimmered in the light, and he parted his fingers and watched curiously as strands of the nectar stretched between them, long and thin, until they finally snapped. Curious, he brought a finger to his lips and licked the liquid coating off, licked off a bit more, and let it sit on his tongue for a moment or two to get a good taste of it. Then he licked another finger clean. The nectar was thin but tasted sweet and earthy and it tasted like... well, like her. Very sweet, in fact, almost like a honey one would mix into their tea. Perhaps it could be used for such a thing? Maybe. Either way it tasted divine and he quickly licked up the rest from his hand and swallowed it down.

"I want more as well... So much more..." he replied, giving her a larger smile now. "Please, my love, will you remove your remaining clothes for me and lay down onto your back?" Though part of him rather liked the idea of stripping Azeal himself another part of him relished the idea of watching her strip for him... He gave into the latter.

Azeal grunted then turned her head and watched Tarrant lick his fingers free of her cum and she cocked her head slightly shocked and curious of what he was doing. She smiled slightly though she had a huge blush on her cheeks wondering why he was tasting her cum in such a way. She stared back down at his cock though and smiled glad that it was hers to pleasure and to love the man attached to it. She was about to push her mouth down on his cock when he asked her to strip the rest of her clothes off and lay on her back. She froze and raised her brow then moved from his cock and pulled the rest of her clothing off, leaving her naked from head to toe other than the bandages that covered her small wounds here and there from what the beast had left.

“I wanted to play with your thing though. Promise me I can do that later.” Whispered Azeal then she moved slightly and suddenly and started to remove his shoes then his socks from him. She undid the rest of his pants and pulled them off of Tarrant along with his boxers. “If I am going to be naked then so shall you Tarrant.” She said. Azeal then helped him remove his bowtie then his shirt and whatever else he was wearing on his body. She stopped and stared his naked body over and she smiled softly. “You’re so handsome looking.” She said and then she moved and lay back down and stared up at him, her hair was all around her in a blue wave. She just stared up at Tarrant with a huge smile on her lips and nothing but love in her eyes for him.

She wondered what Tarrant was going to do her now, she had her legs shut slightly but that was just natural she was not trying to hide anything from him. Tarrant would see scars covering Azeal’s young blood from head to toe, she had then usually hidden under her armor but now they were there for him to look over. She however didn’t seem to be ashamed of them, she looked up at the Hatter a huge blush on her flustered cheeks. “My body wants something but I am not quite sure what it needs.” She said softly and bit her bottom lip. “Sorry about the scars, hope they are alright for your eyes.” She said as she stared down at her body. She had only a bit of blue hair just above her clit, other than that her pussy mound was rather hairless.

Indeed he was thrilled when Azeal commented that she wanted to explore him, play with him, and he most definitely wanted that, too. He knew, however, that there was no rush, that they could take their time and enjoy each other completely, they had all the time in Wonderland.

"Mm, and I want you to play with it, too," he commented with a grin. "First, however, I believe we should claim each other and become one... Then I would be most honored for you to play with it!" Somehow Hatter still felt a little embarrassed talking about such things but he was fairly certain that such feelings would pass in time.

Hatter's eyes gazed over her beautiful frame once she had shed her clothes and the sight sent his heart aflutter. She was fair, beautiful and elegant, despite the battle wounds, and she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. Her nakedness was pure perfection, a gift from the heavens. He wondered how he had ever been deserving enough to receive such a blessing. It was all he could do to resist attacking her right then and there.

Azeal caught him off guard when she began to strip him just as she had stripped herself, not that he really minded and he let her do it, and in fact he rather enjoyed the experience of having her remove every article of his attire. Once he was completely naked he shivered a little when the cool air came to his body. He had his own set of scars along his chest and back, a few of which he had collected over the years during the Queen of Hearts' rule, but most where scars and burns from when the Queen of Hearts had burned down his village so many years ago.

"You are so very beautiful," he said as he crawled slowly over her once she had laid back down. His left hand gently grazed up her right arm, his fingertips lightly grazing her skin. "Your skin is like porcelain... You are truly the most beautiful creature in all of Wonderland; and I love your scars." He leaned down and kissed a few of the larger ones that cut along her stomach and chest. He did not mind Azeal's scars, in fact he quite liked them, because those scars were what made her Azeal, they were what made her who she was now and forever. Without those scars she may not be with him now, or ever, they may never have met, they may never have fallen in love. He was quite glad of those scars. He loved her scars and he loved her.

"And I love you," he added after a moment. "You are my Azeal, my knight, my queen, my love... Mine alone." He leaned down to her and kissed her lips again, deeply and passionately, too. The hand that had been trailing up her arm came down to slip around his pulsing manhood and he pushed his hips forward and used his hand to guide himself toward her-- and he thanked the stars that his instincts had not failed him yet. He felt the head of his erection press against the pink puffy lips of her sacred flower and he relished the feeling of it briefly before he pushed forward again. He glanced down, without breaking the kiss, to watch the head press against the lips of her flower, and he watched as they spread open for him, stretched around him, and then watched as the tip slowly disappeared into her. Once he had gotten past her inner ring he immediately felt her tightness and he released a faint grunt.

Azeal smiled happily as she heard his words of love towards her, she didn’t mind her scars at all neither did she mind his. She shivered when he kissed over her scars but smiled up at Tarrant as he sent shivers down her spine. She did have to ask, was she really as beautiful as he said, well as long as it came from Tarrant then it meant the world to her. She was about to speak but was cut off as his lips came down on her own and he kissed her deeply. Azeal groaned then wrapped her arms around his neck gently and smiled into the kiss. Azeal let out a bit of a gasp as she felt something warm pushing against her pussy lips, she relaxed though knowing it was Tarrant.

She shifted slightly and shut her eyes as she felt him slowly pushed his cock inside of her pussy, she stayed relaxed though allowing it to happen. Azeal let out a moan as his cock pushed slowly deeper but she knew there might be a bit of pain when he took her fully. She stared up at Tarrant hoping he would take it slow with her body. She suddenly pulled her lips back gasping for air and she stared up into his eyes. “I love you too Tarrant, please go slow with me. You mean the world to me, you’re the only man for me. You are my dear Hatter.” She said and moved her hips slightly.

“You feel so warm inside me Tarrant, I love that feeling though.” Azeal said as she moved her hand up and gently grasped his cheek a smile on her lips. She then wrapped her legs around his waist and pushed her hips down on him and winced slightly as she took his full length into her pussy. There was a sudden pain then it was gone as she lay under Tarrant with her pussy lips stretched wide. “I can hardly believe that I could take all of you inside me. Darn you’re so huge and warm, it’s a great feeling.” She whispered and kissed his lips again as her hand gently held his cheek though.

She was glad that the White Queen had saved her, glad that she had met this cooky man and fallen for him. She knew that the Hatter was the right man for her and he was her only reason for living now other than the White Queen. “Your mine Tarrant and I am honoured to be all yours.” Whispered Azeal as she slowly began to move her hips up and down his length as her other hand that was not on his cheek went down to her clit and she began to play with herself. She could feel every bit of his cock head and shaft inside her and it made her moan happily in pleasure.

"And you, too, are the only one for me," he replied softly and nuzzled his body down against hers.

He could hardly believe that this was actually happening, and with Azeal at that. Hatter had given up hope on ever finding a partner, on ever finding someone to share his madness with, but now he had Azeal and now it was all like a dream. A crazy dream at times but a good one nonetheless.

Indeed he had every intention of going slow and easy with her-- he still wasn't entirely sure of himself, after all, and didn't want to take this too quickly and only end up looking foolish. Taking it easy, at least at first, seemed also like a splendid idea for their first time together. Why rush it? Why not enjoy being one with her for as long as possible?

"I will be as gentle as I can," he told her as he eased himself a bit deeper into her. It wasn't long before he felt some resistance against him and though he knew not the term for it he knew what the resistance meant: her unbroken barrier that sealed her purity. A purity that he was about to take. Did he have any right to take such purity away from her? He hesitated just briefly... She seemed happy with the thought so he supposed that he should have nothing to fear. After a little self-reassurance he eased himself deeper into her, a little harder this time, just enough to finally push through her barrier. He felt it stretch and then rip around him and he was worried that he would hurt her, but once he was through he continued on until he felt the tip of his erection press against another barrier, one that he knew he would not penetrate, her cervix. His full jewels pressed against her buttocks and he realized then that he was all the way inside of her. He had filled her, she had taken all of him.

Hatter held his position to give her tunnel a chance to stretch around him, to let her adjust and to get used to having him inside of her. The feeling of being within her tight confines was exquisite... He could feel every fold, crease and crevice within her, he could feel her wetness coating him, and he swore he could even feel her heartbeat pulsing through her lovely tunnel. In turn he throbbed inside of her.

"Mmm... I'm inside of you now, we are one..." he said softly and ran a hand down to graze against the area of their unity, his hand tracing the path where he filled her. "We are forever united. You feel so good, my dear Azeal, so very, very wonderful."

"And I am so very glad to be all yours," he added.

He would not move until she gave him the go-ahead so in the meantime he held his position and simply kissed along her chin, her neck and her shoulders, and let the hand that was tracing their connection drift up to gently caress her toned stomach. The sensation of her legs locking around him was superb and it made him feel even more like he belonged to her (and she to him). When she began to shift her hips up and down on him he took it as a sign that she had situated herself and was at least moderately more comfortable with him inside of her, so in return he matched her movements by pulling his hips back until only the head of his length remained perched between the lips of her sex, then he pushed forward, burying himself into her again, but only about half way this time. He repeated this motion again, and then again, easing himself in and out of her in a slow but steady rhythm. Right now he knew that their time together wasn't so much simple and wild "fucking" but rather the romantic, deep and passionate act of making love, and that was what he was going to do, make the best love to her that he could. The mad "fucking" would most definitely come later!

Azeal yelped and whimpered when his cock broke through her barrier but she relaxed after he held still and allowed her time to get used to it and let the pain leave her. She let out a soft sigh staring up at the older male with a slight blush on her cheeks. When he spoke her blush got worse and worse but his words meant a lot to her. I am proud that we are finally one, you feel good inside me as wells.” She whispered back trying her best to stay calm. She shivered suddenly though when his hand came down and moved against where his cock base rested against her pussy lips, it felt good, he was touching her clit again.

“I am so very glad to be yours as well, Tarrant.” She said and then closed her eyes as she suddenly felt his lips move up and him kiss her all over, it made the hair on the back of her neck stand up. “Ah that tickles.” Azeal said but smiled happily as she kept her legs wrapped around his waist. She moaned softly though when he suddenly began to move his hips in and out of her, his cock pushing softly against her walls and then against a sweet spot. “Ah…that feels good, when you hit that spot.” Azeal whimpered then leaned up and kissed his lips once more shivering and trembling a bit from the pleasure he was now bringing her.

“Man you are good at what you’re doing. There is nothing I can compare how much I love you too, just know my heart is yours Tarrant and I want no other man but you.” She whispered into his ear. She could feel his balls slapping lightly against her ass but it didn’t bother her, it just made her smile and hug him close. “I am finally glad that I am able to be one with someone. I am glad you the one who took my virginity.” She said softly into his ear. Tarrant would feel her shift then rest her head on his shoulder at he moved his hips forward and thrust into her young body. “Ah your hitting that spot again.” She croaked as he moved against her sweet spot.

She didn’t know that Tarrant was going on instinct, even if he was he was doing a good job. She moved her hands up and down his scarred back but it didn’t bother her. “I like the way your body feels against mine Tarrant, I love you and your body.” She croaked into his ear. She was already slowly to form sweat on her body as he pushed up inside her. Azeal was wondering what else there was to sex, she wondered if she was giving him any pleasure. “I hope my body is bringing you pleasure like your giving me.” She said and then arched up and pushed her chest against his own. “I want so more of you, your just to yummy.” She said a huge blush on her cheeks now.

With her encouragement Hatter began to buck his hips a bit faster and a bit harder, sliding himself in and out of her, and each time he thrust back into her he sank in a little bit deeper. He could feel the walls of her sacredness gripping him, caressing him and milking him, it felt almost as though her body was trying to pull him in deeper. The feeling was, without a doubt, pure bliss.

"And you... are the only woman... I want..." Hatter said, his words occasionally broken by small, soft moans. "Truly, I never thought... that I would do this... with anyone... Who would want... a crazy hatter like me? I am... very glad... that I had this chance... with you..."

He thrust a bit faster again, in and out. His fingertips grazed along her clitoris while he kept his other hand anchored onto the bed and near her head to balance him and keep him from tipping down onto her. He grinned when she told him that he was hitting her spot.

Oh? This spot...?" he asked teasingly and pushed hips hips down a little which caused his erection to arc upwards a little within her so he could drag the head of his length fully and roughly against her special spot with each inward and outward motion.

"Mmm... You feel amazing, my dear Azeal..." he said, released another man. "Never had I felt anything so divine... So superb..."

His grinned widened at her comment about him being "yummy". "And what more would you like...? How could this 'yummy' Hatter... satisfy you? What would you like... to do, my love...?"

Azeal moaned happily as she felt him moving faster and faster inside her but it didn’t hurt, it just made her moan out in pleasure. “Ah you speak so sweetly oh Tarrant, you’re going to be doing this a lot more with me that is for sure, not just this once.” She whispered. She blushed beet red again from his words when he commented on what he thought about her. “Darn Tarrant you sure know how to flatter a woman and make her happy. I don’t care if you’re crazy, that is what makes you well you.” She said and smiled up at him some more her hips rocking against his as he pushed against her sweet spot.

“Ah….hey…!” she croaked as he slammed into her sweet spot and she knew she would cum if he kept doing that to her. “I want to taste you and I want you to taste me later. I could tell you liked my taste and you want more.” She said nodding to when he licked his fingers. She shivered happily when his warm yet pale hand touched her clit. “Oh Hatter of mine, I want to be with you forever. I think I am going to ask the White Queen to marry us.” She whispered a bit more of a blush on her cheeks as she grasped the bedding on either side of her.

“Tarrant, ah….I can’t…ah…going…to burst again.” She whispered as he could feel her wall start to clamp down a round his cock. “You feel so good Tarrant I can’t hold back much longer but I know I can burst again and again.” She whispered. Azeal was telling him that she could cum over and over again even after her second climax. She threw her head back and cried out his name as she came hard drenching his cock in her cum. She slumped against the bed as sweat ran down her body as her chest heaved up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

Her words were wonderful, there was no doubt about that. Azeal seemed to know just what to say to make him feel even better, even more loved, and to make him love her even more. When she mentioned marriage his grin widened.

"Mmm... Aren't I... the one that's supposed to... propose to you?" he asked teasingly before another small moan escaped his lips. The idea of marrying her was an appealing one and he rather liked the sound of it. Yes, it sounded like a splendid idea.

It wasn't much longer before he felt pressure building deep within his loins, making him feel hotter and hotter. As his thrusting picked up speed, power and depth, and as the wet sound of their love-making began to echo throughout the room, this pressure only continued to rise higher and higher. The pressure was a strange mixture of pleasure and pain, a feeling he had not felt in... well, he wasn't sure when. He knew what was coming, he knew what it meant, but he also knew that she had not given him permission to burst inside of her. Should he pull out first, he wondered? Perhaps that would be the safest route without having her go-ahead. But then, if he came inside of her, it would be as though he was marking her and claiming her to be his now and forever... And that sounded even better.

He could feel his semen slowly flowing into his pulsing erection and causing it to expand just slightly inside of her. When Azeal finally came he felt her tunnel clamping down tightly around him and milking him roughly, and felt her nectar flowing out around his length, and this wonderful feeling was enough to send him over the edge. His hips bucked only twice more before his body went still, his back arched a little, and he moaned with her as he reached his climax... Spurt after spurt of his hot, sticky seed flowed into her, flowing deep into her fertile womb, splashing against the walls of her tunnel and coating them in his white love. He came again and again and soon lost track of how many times he erupted within her-- not that it was very easy to count to begin with when his mind was filled with this much pure white pleasure. A shallow groaned echoed from him as he filled her with his nectar, again and again...

Soon enough, however, his orgasm slowed to a stop and he came down from his peak. His shoulders relaxed, his back straightened, and he gasped for air after realizing that he had been holding his breath. He stayed within her for a few moments more as his length did its last few spasms and then he slowly eased out of her. A stream of their love nectar began to seep out of her, down her flesh and then collected in a puddle on the bed when he pulled himself from her, and briefly a thick strand of cum connected him to her still before it stretched thin and snapped. His length shined in the light, covered in a coating of her nectar and his. He sat back onto the bed.

How many times could Azeal orgasm, he wondered? She had hinted that she could do it at least more than twice, but how many more? He was rather determined to find out. He had a new mission: to make her climax until she could climax no more or begged for him to stop and let her rest.

After finally catching his breath a short time later his eyes flicked back toward her. "Shall we... taste each other now?" he asked a bit curiously.

Azeal groaned and felt his hot cum shoot deep inside her pussy, she felt it flooding her womb and filling her deeply up. She opened her eyes and stared up at Tarrant and bit her lip as she felt him suddenly pull out of her pussy. She watched the cum strand between them then blushed some more as it snapped. She watched his shaft and noticed how much cum was on it from their love making, she then grunted feeling his cum leak out of her slightly. She shut her eyes again and gritted her teeth before she relaxed and breathed deeply a few times. She suddenly snapped her eyes wide open when he asked his question and she couldn’t believe what he had said. Wasn’t he tired, why was he wanting to do it now, what was up with him? Whatever it was she didn’t mind, she grunted and shifted on the bed but lay there sore.

“Sure if you would like to do so and if you want to ask me to marry you then go ahead. But it’s a new age and women should be allowed to ask the man they love to marry them.” Azeal said and moved her hand to her stomach. “I don’t think any more of your seed is going to leave my womb, it’s still deep inside me like my womb does not want to let it go, I like the feeling however.” She said and shifted a bit more wondering what else he was up to, however she could not bring herself to shift from where she was lying. ”My body is rather sore in some places so you will have to get on me if you want me to taste your thing.” Azeal said and let out a groan. She didn’t want his cum to leave her womb, it felt so warm and she enjoyed the feeling of having part of him inside of him inside her. “Thank you for giving me a apart of you.” She whispered shyly.

She bit her bottom lip and helped Tarrant get over top of her and she felt his cock in front of her face and she bit her lip thinking. “I hope I only taste you, the thought of tasting myself sounds strange.” She said and then she moved her head forward. Her hands moved up and she grasped the base of his cock and shut her eyes. Her tongue came out and she licked the tip of his cock before she pushed her head down on his length. She gently began to suck and then moaned out letting him know she liked the way he tasted. She began to bob her head a bit faster and harder up and down his massive cock tasting his sweet cum on her tongue. He was not salty one little bit, no his cock tasted almost sweeter than honey and she wanted more of it. She had her legs spread and he could see no more of his cum leaked from her, it was all in her womb now.

Hatter was ready for another round, believe it or not. Azeal had claimed that she would be able to orgasm multiple times and Hatter was proving that he was just the same. Once would not be enough for him.

"And thank you for taking me into you," he said and gave her a bright smile. "May a new life be created within you..."

He leaned in and gave her lips another quick kiss before adding, "And you can call me a traditionalist for doing things the 'old way'..." he teased her. "Will you marry me, my love?"

Where things moving quickly? They had only just admitted their love for one-another, and already they had had sex and now were proposing to each other. It was quick, yes, but somehow it also felt right. Wonderland rarely seemed to move slowly so perhaps it was only natural for things to progress so quickly. That and Hatter never was one to just wait around very long...

Following her instruction Hatter shifted over her until his hips were above her head and his head was facing her hips. Considering the amount of nectar on him it was highly possible that Azeal would taste herself on him, but he wouldn't tell her that. He, however, didn't mind the idea of tasting himself inside of her... The idea even sort of turned him on. But, again, he decided it best to keep quiet about that.

It wasn't long before he felt Azeal's tongue testing around him, licking him, exploring him, before he felt her close her warm lips around his manhood. His body trembled with pleasure as she took him into her mouth-- even that small action of her taking him in felt wonderful. When she began to move her head up and down on him he felt as though electric pleasure was surging from his length to the deepest spot of him, deep into his core, and he moaned out his pleasure. Not one to be left behind, he leaned his head down between her legs and kissed her left thigh, then her right, and then came in closer to kiss against her sacred area. His tongue found her little clitoris and he swirled his tongue around it and then took it into his mouth to lightly suckle upon it. He eased two fingers into her tight flower-- his index and middle fingers-- and eased them in and out of her.

Hatter still couldn't entirely believe that this was happening and he feared that it was just a dream that he would wake up from. If it was a dream he never wanted it to end. Honestly, Hatter often had a hard time telling fiction from reality...

Azeal bit her lip a bit shocked when he said may a new life be created in her, was he wanting her to give him children? She didn’t mind though and she thought about his question for a few minutes. “Yes Tarrant I will marry you my dear. We will ask the Queen to marry us tomorrow, I know she will say yes.” Azeal said as she went back to sucking his cock off. She trembled suddenly though when she felt his lips against one thigh and then the other, he was right between her legs, and she could hardly believe what she was doing to him. Azeal could only taste him on his cock for some reason, maybe she was just ignoring the taste of herself since she didn’t really want to taste her juices. She shifted a bit then cried out loudly once more as she felt his tongue over her clit and then his lips move, she felt him suddenly sucking on her clit.

She moaned against his cock as her tongue moved up and down the underside of his cock then to the top of his shaft. Azeal then moved her tongue up and over his massive head and gently sucked on it, she moved her tongue over his slit as well tasting some new pre cum. She cried out once more when his fingers suddenly invaded her pussy and her walls instantly clamped around them. She felt a shiver go through her whole body but she did not pull away. Azeal kept working his cock as he kept working her pussy, it was making her hips tremble and squirm a bit. She pulled her head back for a few minutes to catch her breath as she thought to herself. “You sure are making me feel good.” She muttered to the man she loved her mind on the thought of being married to the Hatter.

“You are really good with those lips of yours and your tongue. I hope I really taste alright, you taste good yourself, your sweet like honey Tarrant.” Azeal whispered and moved her mouth back down his shaft. She kept bobbing her head up and down moving as fast and as hard as she could without hurting him with her teeth. Azeal hoped that he was feeling nothing but pleasure, she really had never sucked a man off before and it was all new to her. He would feel her hands grasping his base as her head worked the top of his cock. She wanted to be married to the Hatter and if she did get pregnant by him then she would allow it to happen. If she was going to have his children then so be it, she didn’t want any other man’s kids but his. “I love you so much.” She muttered still with his cock inside her mouth, she was blushing a bit.

What Azeal was doing did indeed feel wonderful, and his small lustful moans proved that. His erection throbbed in her mouth the more she worked at him, and in turn he continued to work at her clitoris, with his tongue grazing against it and his lips suckling hungrily at it. She did taste very good, superbly good...

"You're doing a splendid job, my dear," he told her after another small moan. It was hard to believe that this was her first time, she seemed to experienced... Perhaps her ability was simply natural. "You make me feel... mmm... so good... And you taste magnificent, wonderful and superb... I doubt that I will be able to go a day without drinking your luscious nectar."

He continued to work at he clitoris for another minute or two, and his fingers kept easing in and out of her tight tunnel, before he finally released the tiny nub, gave it a small kiss, and inched downwards to her flower. His tongue snaked out to lick her moist slit from one end to the other, then he gently parted her lips with the tip of his tongue and licked them both thoroughly. He eased his fingers out of her.

"I love you too, more than you could ever know," he told her softly before he eased his hungry tongue between the petals of her flower and into her. He licked around her inner ring, his tongue danced against it, and then he eased it deeper into her and caressed it against the inner walls of her tunnel. He could taste himself in her and but he didn't mind, in fact it was almost thrilling, in a way. His tongue teased deeper.

He could feel the heat rising within him once again and felt pressure in his loins begin to gradually and slowly build.

Azeal was glad that she was able to pleasure the man she loved she loved every moan that came from the Hatter’s lips. They made pleasure shoot through her body just from hearing them, a small smile came to her lips as she kept her head bobbing up and down his length. She suddenly went beet red in the face when he spoke about her pussy juices, how he now seemed to be addicted and would be unable to go a day without tasting it. To Azeal that sounded like he would want to have a lot of sex with her, not that she minded at all. The idea of it made a smile come to her face and grow even bigger as she kept her head moving but she sped up again once more, she moved her head harder and faster, tasting his yummy pre cum in her mouth.

Azeal suddenly felt him shift and pull his head back from her clit after he had licked it and then kissed it, she then groaned as his fingers moved out of her pussy. She whimpered not happy that he had pulled his fingers out but soon she cried out as she felt his tongue against her pussy. She was wondering what he was up to until she felt his tongue slip inside her pussy lips some. She pulled her head back and panted a bit trying to catch her breath. “Ah that feels funny having your tongue down there.” She croaked but he could hear that she sounded happy. “You sure know how to make my body go crazy.” She whispered as she stared up at his cock that was sitting in her face.

“I am trying my best to make you feel better, I can tell that you’re enjoying what I am doing for you. I am glad we can do this together.” Azeal whispered as she suddenly grasped the base of his cock once more. She then slipped her mouth back down on his cock and she began to bob her head up and down some more, she tasted more and more pre cum coming from his cock and it made her smile. She could tell that she was going to cum soon, she wondered if he knew this as well, she squirmed and shifted her hips whimpering and grasping at his ass gently with one of her hands. “I am going to cum now.” She cried as she arched her body up against his own. He would feel her go tense and suddenly he would taste her cum in his mouth.

Azeal could feel her whole body tense, her walls cramped up tightly and she knew that he would be lapping up her cum. “So good so good ah.” She cried out still with his cock in her mouth. After she came down from her high she kept working his cock up and down with her mouth, she hoped that he would not stop making love to her just yet though. She was waiting and ready for when her lover was going to cum, she wondered what he was going to taste like, she wondered if she would be able to take his whole load inside her mouth. She knew for sure that she would be swallowing it down though, since his pre cum tasted good then his cum must be tasting good as well, shivers entered her body and she waited for him to release.

Hatter couldn't seem to pry his tongue out of her long enough to make any response with words, instead he only nodded his head and grunted his agreement. He too was very happy that they could do such things together, extremely happy in fact. Her words made him smile; he was glad that he was giving her such pleasure, he was glad that she was enjoying it so much, and of course, he was glad that she was pleasuring him, too. For this being her first time she was doing a fantastic job!

Even without her telling him he knew that she was very near his orgasm. The way her tunnel tightened around him, they way her body seemed to throb and he felt the immense rise of heat from deep within her core, he knew that she was nearing her peak, that she was about to reach her climax, but her audible confirmation was appreciated nonetheless. And when she finally did reach her peak, he felt her vaginal walls clamp tightly around his probing, hungry tongue, felt a fire within her, and his mouth opened up just enough to allow in the sweet nectar that soon flowed out of her. His tongue continued to swirl about inside of her all through her orgasm and he eagerly lapped up her juices and briefly swirled it around his mouth to coat it with her taste before swallowing it down. He swallowed down gulp after gulp of her womanly honey and his tongue never stepped swaying about, pushing in and out of her, and caressing her walls. Even when she did finally come down from her high his tongue continued to work at her for a few moments more to make sure that he had sufficiently cleaned her of every drop.

In the meantime the pressure deep in his core climbed steadily until it finally peaked and his body could contain it no more. His erection throbbed madly within her superb mouth, his back arched out a little, his body stiffened, and he couldn't help but let his hands grip her tightly as he reached his peak and was abruptly pushed over the edge. He moaned against her, sending small vibrations against her sex, as he came again and again. In the heat of the moment he accidentally pressed his hips down enough that the head of his length slid down her throat a little, and the first couple shots of his semen shot right down her throat and into her belly, but once he had realized what he'd done, he forced his hips back up until the swollen head of his manliness rested against her tongue and he emptied himself into her mouth. Spurt after spurt was given to her waiting mouth and hit the back of her throat, coated her tongue and splashed throughout her mouth. If she didn't swallow fast enough to keep up with his orgasm his seed would probably fill her mouth and some would probably leak out-- would she be able to keep up? Either way sounded good to him-- she could take down every drop of his potent sperm, but the thought of seeing her dripping with his seed also sounded rather erotic. He was curious to discover the outcome.

"Mmm... That feels... so good..." he moaned. His erection throbbed each time he erupted in her mouth and he quickly lost count of how many eruptions he had, not that it really mattered, anyway. But soon his orgasm did begin to slow down, then a little more until just a little was trickling from the tiny slit at the head, and then it ended completely...

Hatter couldn't help but let his body roll off of her and collapse next to her onto the bed (and he was careful to ease himself out of her mouth so he didn't hurt her or himself). He breathed a sigh of pleasured relief and panted for air. His length had softened a little but would be fairly easy to bring back to life if Azeal wished for another round, and he would indeed be quite up to it. If not, however, he was content to simply rest with her and he cuddled up close to her.

Azeal had coughed and gagged rather hard when his cock had entered her throat and she pushed at his hips trying her best to take all his seed down and she had managed to keep up. But once he had pulled out of her mouth and off of her she sat up and coughed hard her hand over her mouth, tears streamed down her cheeks but she said nothing. Once it had stopped the let out a huge sigh and leaned against the back of the head board before she shifted and pushed herself weakly to her feet. She was not angry or anything, she just didn’t have much to say to him at that moment. She moved to the bathroom and drank a glass of water and that seemed to make her stop coughing so hard.

Azeal let out a sigh and stared at herself in the mirror before she shook her head and turned the water on. She was going to take a bath, her body ached a bit but it was because of the fresh wounds that had taken over her. She slipped inside the massive tub and leaned against the back of it. Her good eye was closed and she couldn’t really hear so you would have to be careful if you were going to join her. She was thinking about the future and she wondered if the White Queen was going to stop her from being a Knight but somehow she was not sure anymore, she was just glad she had Tarrant with her.

She heard a noise and cocked her head slightly and heard Tarrant enter the bathroom and she opened her one good eye and stared up at him with love in her good eye. “Sorry, you can join me if you want. I wouldn’t mind that. My wounds are just aching and the warm water helps them feel better.” She said as she leaned back again shutting her eye. Azeal then waited for him to get in, if he wanted another around for her then she would not object, however it was up to Tarrant if he was going to make love to her or not, would he want to feel her sweet pussy wrapped around his cock once more?

Hatter was quite concerned when Azeal began her hard coughing, and his face clearly showed such. He reached out for her when she stepped away but he was too slow and she managed to slip by him. Had he hurt her when he accidentally slid himself into her throat? Had he cum too much for her? His mind was filled with worry. Had he hurt the woman he loved most in the world? What would he do?

He gave her a few minutes alone in the bathroom, thinking that it might be best to give her a chance to collect herself and gather her thoughts. He heard the water in the bathtub running not long after and that set his mind at ease a little bit though he wasn't entirely sure why. He gave her some time to soak before he tiptoed in and peeked in through the door. He looked over toward her... Even exhausted as she was and covered in bruises and scars, and even soaking in the bubble-filled tub, Azeal still looked beautiful to him, so graceful and magnificent, a thing of beauty unlike anything he had ever seen before. He wondered again just what she saw in him and how he had been lucky enough to be with her.

"I... I'm sorry if I hurt you," he said and quietly stepped into the bathroom. He stepped over to the tub, knelt down a little and ran his fingertips across the surface of the water. "I cherish you, I would never hurt you on purpose..."

He felt a little relieved when she told him that her wounds were aching-- not that he was glad that she was in pain but he was glad that it wasn't all his fault. "Hmm... Maybe I can help with that..." he said, and accepting the offer to join her, he eased gently in behind her and slid down. His semi-erect length poked at her back as he sank into the water, and he sat flat on the bottom of the tub.

"Here, sit in my lap..." he said softly and guided her onto his lap, her back against his chest, her legs over his. In this position his length poked up between her legs and rested against her slit, but he paid that little mind. Hie brought his hands up and placed them on her stomach and began to gently massage her there, then he slowly worked his way up to massage her upper abdomen, then her breasts, up above them, then he finally reached her shoulders and began to massage them a bit more firmly.

He was rather in the mood for another round but he felt a little funny suggesting it after she had just told him that she was sore. Maybe he would see how things went...

“You didn’t really hurt me, I just didn’t like the feel of your penis in my throat but I let it go. It just gagged me a bit and I almost threw up but I managed to hold it down.” She said and then smiled softly as he slipped behind her. She felt herself move and sit in his lap, his cock was pushing against her pussy and she bit her bottom lip. “Ah….your making me feels strange again.” Azeal croaked and shut her eyes tightly. She felt his hands move over her breasts and her nipples went rock hard thanks to the attention he had given her. Azeal then bit her lip some more as she forced her body to stay relaxed but it was getting hard with his cock between her legs.

“Darn it, you’re really good with your hands, did you know that Tarrant?” she asked and stared up and over her shoulder at him. Azeal smiled, she loved every bit of his body, a smile grew bigger on her face. “Tarrant do not worry, if you hurt me I will let you know but I can never hate you for what you do. You are my Hatter and I want no other man.” She croaked then her body relaxed some more as his hands moved over her scarred back. She winced slightly though as his hands moved over her fresh scars but the pain soon stopped and she knew that he was just trying to help her feel good, this brought a smile to her face.

She squirmed a bit, it was hard to relax with his cock pushing against her sweet spot and she whimpered some more. “I can’t take much more with your penis against me like so. Your making my body feel good as it rubs against me in such a way.” She croaked. He really knew how to make her feel good without even meaning too which was a good thing in her mind. “Oh…..I want no other man, your so sexy.” She croaked and squirmed her body against his own. Her pussy was all sticky and wet and she wanted him to push himself back inside her but she was a bit too shy to ask him for another round, unsure if he wanted to make love to her again so soon.

Hatter was glad that she wasn't angry with him-- he knew that it had probably surprised her when he invaded her throat, but it had been an accident done in the heat of the moment. He would have to be more careful about that from now on. Hopefully that hadn't turned her off from participating in such oral activities again in the future...

"Still, I am sorry nonetheless," he told her before gently kissing the back of her neck. His hands massaged and caressed against her shoulders then down her back and up and down against her sides, and he tried to be careful of the scars and avoid any of the fresh ones. He kissed the back of her neck some more with loving, tender kisses, and then he tilted his head up a little and let his tongue graze against the ridge of her left ear.

"My hands are only as good as the woman they are caressing," he said, though perhaps that didn't make a whole lot of sense. But sense wasn't something that Hatter worried about too much, in case that wasn't perfectly clear already. "Your skin if so soft and warm and smells so sweet... I can't keep my hands off of you..."

He could feel her moving a little against his erection and even in the warm water he could feel the warmth emanating from her core against his length. It felt good, it felt right, and it made him want her all the more... He shifted a little so that his member slid lengthwise between the lips of her flower and he relished the feeling of her lips around the sides of his shaft. Playing with her like this was quite fun!

"Will you... take me into you, my love?" he asked curiously, a little bit of a teasing grin once again returning to his lips, and he took one of her hands in his and gently guided her hand to his thick manhood. In this position he could think of nothing more erotic than watching her riding him and enjoying him.

Azeal groaned as his hands moved over her body and she shut her eyes enjoying the way he touched her. She smiled when he said he was sorry again but she relaxed and she would always forgive him even if it had been an accident. Azeal gasped and breathed in deeply as she felt his tongue come out and lick her ear that sent nothing but pleasure down her spine. She couldn’t believe how naughty he was being, even though his words would confuse most she understood him. “I know you can’t keep your hands off of me, but that is alright. I understand how you feel and it does not bother me.” She said happily and leaned against him slightly.

Azeal went wide eyed and blushed when she felt Tarrant shift his cock so it rested against her pussy lips and she let out a soft moan. She was unaware that Tarrant was having fun playing with her, the way he had his cock just made her pussy wetter for him now. She squirmed a bit and shut her eyes as a shiver went down her spine once more. She blinked and blushed at his question as she suddenly felt him grasp her hand and move it down to his cock. “You want to go again?” she said and stared up at him a bit shocked but she was smiling.

“Alright, if that is what you want, just be gentle.” Azeal said as she grasped his cock base gently and she shut her eyes. She pushed herself down his length and let out a groan, Azeal could feel his cock pulsing inside her pussy. She pushed herself more and more until all of him was inside her once more then she sat there in his lap. “Ah…your just so big and warm. Do I always make your sword want to stay at attention?” she asked and shifted on his lap and slowly began to move her hips up and down his length moaning a bit.

“Ah, you feel so good inside me. You fit me perfectly, you were made for me.” She croaked and leaned back against his chest. Her scars ached a bit but it didn’t bother her that much, she was just glad that he was there with her. “I wonder what other colourful ideas you’re going to come up with when your with me to make love to me.” Azeal said and then let out a giggle. She shifted her hips and slowly moved up and down his huge and hot cock, she knew he was perfect for her and though she was a bit tired she liked him inside her.

He could sense that Azeal was growing a bit tired but she also didn't seem too against the idea of another round of love-making. Still, he understood her growing exhaustion-- not only had they had some rather amazing sex, but the events of the prior day as well, from the forest exploration to the attack from that creature, it wasn't hard to imagine that she would be tired. Hatter was surprised she even had the energy to stay awake after all that.

Well, this would be their last round, he thought to himself. Then they could rest and regain their strength.

The feeling of her sliding herself down onto him was amazing. It felt superb when he had slid himself into her earlier, but watching her do it herself, feeling her do it, sitting by and watching inch after inch of his hard manhood disappearing inside of hear beautiful body and tight sacred tunnel, that was something else entirely. The warm, wet water only added to this sublime sensation. A small moan of pleasure escaped him as she engulfed his entire manhood.

"Mmm... With you around, my dear... I don't think my 'sword' will ever... mm... ever go dull..." he murmured, feeling her tunnel caressing him, wrapping around him. When he felt her cervix press against the head and his testicles press against her butt he knew that he was completely inside of her and he couldn't disagree that he fit her perfectly, and she fit him perfectly. They were made for each other. He was born to love her and only her now and forever. It was their destiny to be together, he did not doubt that.

"I agree... your body was made for me, and my body for you..." he moaned out, a bit louder now when she began to bring herself up and down on him. "We fit each other so splendidly, so perfectly... it is obvious that we were meant for each other... I was born to be yours... Mmm... and for you to be mine..."

Her hot, wet and tight tunnel was the most magnificent thing he had ever felt in his entire life. And what was more she finally gave him a purpose, Azeal finally gave this crazy, wacky hat-maker a meaning in life. For once in his life he felt whole. "Ah, Azeal my love... you feel so good..." he moaned. His hands came to caress up and down her back while she so wonderfully rode him. He throbbed deep inside of her. "I'm sure we'll think of... many more things... to do together... So many positions... so many things to do... Mmm! So many possibilities...!"

It was a strange sort of feeling: the different of her perfect little pussy pleasuring his big, hard length, making him hotter and hornier, while in contrast, the warm water in the tub soothed his tired muscles and relaxed his body and mind. It was a sinful mixture of pleasure and calm.

Hopefully the Queen wouldn't be too angry with them now. They had already defiled the medical room bed-- twice-- and were now defiling one of the royal bathtubs, too. That thought caused him to grin a little. They had left evidence in these two spots of their love for one another. Perhaps they should leave similar evidence all over the room? He chuckled to himself.

"I will always be yours..." he told her, his hands massaging up and down her spine, his head resting against her shoulder as he kissed the side of her neck. "I will always... take care of you... protect you... Mmm, yess... I will always make you happy... make you feel good... I love you...!"

Back
Top Bottom