Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Arena Type RP

LordTex

Planetoid
Overview, Quick and dirty:
As the title suggests, I'm inquiring in the interest of an Arena type RP. This would be in today's age of Technology, and have a bit of a plot to spice up characters. It would involve Realistic Characters in a rather destroyed and rebuilt today's age. (Nukes and the like, you know the drill, I'll go into it later) This will be largely focusing on the combat that takes place in the Arena, But if sex comes into play, Meh, shit happens. I hope to get people who can pump out a good description of blowing things faces' off with shotguns or something, really gory stuff. Also, your characters will be working as a team instead of fighting each other. I like this way so the combat is fair and easy. Team work will be Key, along with realistic reactions to situations. If someone comes ripping through a door with a Vulcan Mini gun in his hands your character better be hitting the fucking deck.

Plot:
The Year is 2194, The devistation of WWIII's nukes have finaly passed and humanity has crawled from his holes in the earth and started to rebuild. Progress is slow for years, until a corperation rises from the ashes and promises everything, from baby bottles to Houses with bomb shelters, all in the exchange for manpower and a hard days work. They call themselves Omni Corp.. A city quickly becomes Enormus and populated with everyone.

By 2250 Omni Corp closes the city off to outsiders, leaving people out in the Radiated wasteland that is out side of the city Walls. Omni Corp. decides to take advantage of the situation and erects an arena attached to the walls of the city. They invite anyone on the outside to fight against preselected groups of people, Weather it be Punks, A group of wild dogs, or a mob of Ghouls pulled out of the wastes. They fight for a place inside the walls, and a chance to start a life in a safe environment. This arena is broadcasted to the people inside the wall and to arena watchers from the outside that sit in unsafe arena seats, unprotected and shot if they attempt to disrupt the arena.

Character side info:
Your character should be from outside the wastes, He or she can be just about anything, a lot of weird stuff happens to people exposed to long term radiation. Your character can bring anything with him or her, but weapons will be taken away until a later time. Your character should have one or two weaknesses, and a Phobia of something Relevant, meaning you cant use Broccoli.

Few rules:
1. No 'God' characters. Keep your character close to a normal person, and try to keep it even.
2. Please pump out at Least a paragraph. I under stand for Dialogue, but for everything else, please. What is your character Thinking? How is he/she reacting to the situation? How many times did the head roll across the flore?
3.Stay Realistic. Obviously getting shot is Bad for the health, so taking cover is crucial. (again with the Mini Gun, Hit the deck.)
4.Have Bloody fun.

Character Sheet:

Name:
Arena Name:
Appearance: (Text or Pic.)
Preferred Equipment:
Phobia:
Short Bio:
Notes:

Great character. Accepted, we'll wait for at least two people before we start, and keep it open for anyone who wants to join in late, I'll help with that.

Haha ight, hell it'll be fun considering ill probably be the only one with no guns =p Helllll I wanna see someone with a musket or wheel-locked pistol haha

I really hope somebody comes along soon! I REALLY wanna play this, I love gore and stuff like this!

Hell if anybody ever wants to 1x1 something similar to this in the meantime, please do send me a PM!

Woot again more guns =p Wellll this will be fun cause I will easily just go with the philosophy behind foxes =p

Great character, his strength is pretty powerful, but his phobia evens it out.

LordTex said:
Great character, his strength is pretty powerful, but his phobia evens it out.

I intend to exploit it for amusing choreography. Tough skin as a battle capacity is seconded when it comes to tough skin as a way or screwing around with your own character. Nothing says funny like seeing him lobbed thanks to actually being able to take a bullet to the chest, as compared to taking one through the chest.

Oh god, my guy is surrounded by guns. On the one hand, he's bulletproof. On the other hand, I'm not sure if he breaks 100 pounds soaking wet. This could be an issue...

swords are the way to go mr.tank =p, maybe bullet proof due to the elasticity, but a pointed blade or sharp edge would do the trick =p

Awesome Character, It's accepted. I'll work on an IC now that I'm out of my video game stupor... I'll post it up so you don't have to go looking for it.

Come on folks, all of us signed up, and only 4 posts in the thread, half of which are mine. XD

Let's get to the part where people start losing vital body fluids.

Come on folks, come join in the violence! it cant be too much fun wit only me and palaios here =p

Back
Top Bottom