Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Omni Arena

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordTex

Planetoid
'Omni corp. 2194's biggest company, Hell the only company on earth. Sure they might say that there are other 'contractors' or 'Business' inside the wall, but who's the one on top? Who's the puppatier? Thats right, Omni' corp. Currency is obsolete inside the wall. You earn your keep with a hard day's work.

Every job has its advantages. Take mine for example. I'm the Arena Keeper. I deal with loads of ridiculous stuff, I kill rouge waste landers, I deal with press bull shit, integration laws, ghoul escapees, even the fucking dogs getting rabies, witch I thought was even better, but they eat each other, and that's not good. But I do all this for the people of Omni Corp. Why? Because You think that when they get home from a hard day's work, there gonna sit down put there feet up with an Omni-Beer in there hand and watch cartoons? NO! Their going to be flicking to the Arena. The one place where their lucky asses get a glimpse over the wall. To see what happens the wastes. So because I do all this...'

The man stopped writing at the sound of his assistant's voice "Warden Mal, You told me to warn you when the new contestants came in." He nodded to her and took a moment to read over the page he'd just written. Upon thinking what would happen if he continued writing and his superiors saw it, he picked up the paper and put it through the shredder on his way out of his office.

James was with the register, he'd gone through what everyone else had gone through. Greeted by a pair or sniper riffles, accepted into the arena, went through an interrogation that spared no corners or closeted skeletons. Then he went through a physical, given a quick day's worth of training and tips from the two that had managed to make it through the arena, and then given a place to stay for around a week where he go the best food of his life, and the second softest place to rest his head. It was a nice set up. The register had gathered all twenty of the contestants up and brought them to a large chamber where they waited for the 'warden'.

Frank cracked his knuckles and started on other joints as he surveyed the chamber. There was much impressive about it, so he didn't really care about noting anything about its details. "Frickin' 'warden', or whatever he is," Frank mumbled to himself. "Guy better get here quick, otherwise I'm gonna get bored, and that gets messy."

Looking around, Frank shuffled a bit, shifting his weight from side to side in absent boredom. "It's bad enough we had to get here early." Or at least, early for me, he thought. Frank was not known for his diligence or adherence to a schedule, and he made it well known. "He better not keep us waiting, that's all I'm saying. I wanna get this shit over with." Looking around, he startede counting heads and clusters, checking out the what could possibly be allies or enemies, depending on things went down. There were plenty of weapons in the room, as people practically displayed their gun and blade collections. And all Frank had was the chain slung over his shoulder. Damn, don't I feel naked. Well screw 'em. I'm not gonna let a few pieces of metal get between me and victory. I've had worse.

Frank continued scanning the room, his impatience for the warden growing.

Takeshi smirked, forming a sly fox grin. His white busheled tail moved side to side as he slowly played with the katana on his left hip, his right fingers slowly tracing the markings over it. "I must win, I must be put into the city..." He sighed as he bent down, checking his leg wraps to make sure the kunai's were still in place. The waiting room was large, he admitted that, but also very easy to climb to the ceiling. Quickly dashing to the pillars he climbed them and surveyed the fighters. His tail slowly brushing off any dust that was left up there.

"This will be fun..." His emerald eyes looked down upon the fighters as he licked his lips. He knew that the time has finally came for the fights and jumped off the pillar, doing a flip in the air as he landed on his feet. "Very fun indeed..." He walked closer to the crowds, finger still etching at the markings on his blade, the blade that was handed down generation after generation to the successor of the Chou clan.

((Seriously people? For shame....))

As Frank scanned the room, impatiently waiting for the warden, he spotted a strange critter skitter up the wall. Seems the bugs are out already, he chuckled as he studied it closer. Huh, looks like some crazy fox...manbearpig...thing... Even as he watched, the pale figure jumped off the pillar, flipping before landing on the ground.

Stepping out of the croud, he couldn't help but chuckle as he approached the figure. "Nimble little critter, aren't we?" he called out, crossing him arms across his narrow chest as he stood directly in the man's way. "You shouldn't do such attention attracting things. Makes you a good target since you're so damn cocky."

Seeing that the man was a good two heads above himself, Takeshi looked up into his eyes, finger still edging at his sword. "Cocky? Aint nothing cocky about knowing how foolish the rest of the crowd is." He smirked, licking his eye teeth as his hand tightened around his blade, the muscles in his legs tightening as if ready to pounce.

Jumping up in the air he quickly drew his sword, running it down the back of Frank's shirt he cut it clean off and smirked as he landed behind him, looking at him. "And it pays to be nimble, better to be small and fast than large and slow." He grinned at the man's back.

Frank watched the little imp jump around, slicing a good chunk out of his shirt. His back to the guy, Frank fingered the length of chain, rolling around the links in his hands as he measured out enough to hog-tie the guy with. Let's see you be nimble when you're all tied up. Looking around, he noted the continuing absence of the warden. "You sure you wanna do this kid," Frank called out, his back still to the weird fox guy. "Our friends don't seem to care if we help each other eliminate their competition, and the good warden seems absent. That means neither of us have to hold back if we don't get these idiots around us involved." Done measuring out the chain, he held in in several loops now, the coils hidden from Takeshi's sight by Frank's narrow but tall frame.

"Ya see now," he called out, interrupting himself with a sudden twist, a spin that lashed the chain out to one side, letting it catch Takeshi's bicep and pinning both arms to his sides as it twined around him. The chain spun itself around him several time, a trick Frank had perfected in a an innumerable amount of brawls and throw-downs, crawling down his upper arms and past the elbow to pin both parts of the arm to the body. Throw out a foot, he kicked over Takeshi and stood over him with one foot firmly planted on the fancy sword. "I'm just saying it could get messy," he finished.

One leg shooting straight up with full force as a blade came out of his boot, sticking into Frank's knee cap, the jerk was enough time for Takeshi to roll out of the way and out of the chain as he quickly got to his feet. "Listen to me man, If you want to die, try again." He snickered and laughed as he grabbed his sword and held it in one hand and in the other he withdrew his kama, the short sickle was jet black, from the wooden handle to the metal blade.

"It'll only get messy if you want it to be." He laughed slightly, more of a chuckle as he kicked his toes against the ground, the blade retreating back into his shoe. Sword and kama in hand he was ready to fight. "It'll just be a blood bath is all." His eyes narrowed on the big mans throat as he circled around him quickly, his tail swaying side to side.

James watched the two move into a tango and stood back with the rest of the crowd, enough to give the fox a good place to run and the big man to swing his chain. James wasn't in a mood to stop the fight and neither was the rest of the crowd. But the Warden was. "You two, cease and Desist. Your next offensive move will be in the arena or I'll have my guards shoot you down and toss your bodies in the zombie pit." his voice boomed out over the group as he stepped onto a raised platform. He was Tall man, he wore a dark blue uniform with a rank on his left breast. He was clean shaven and looked like he'd been through some kind of combat in the close past, evident by a stitched cut down his right cheek.

(Watch your Auto-Hits when dealing with PvP. I know I'd be pretty pissed off by now.)[/color]

((Just playing along with Takeshi. He started it. :p))

Frank sighed and cracked his knuckles, then tossed a lazy glance at the warden. "Nah, we're cool," he called out, "just checkin' out the competition is all." Turning back to Takeshi, Frank chuckled as he bent over to pick up the remains of his shirt, which had fallen off due tot he cut down the backside. "I'll see what you can do later then, pal," he challenged. "And these," he added, waving he shirt at Takeshi as he lift his pant leg, "you'll be paying for later on." He made sure to lift the pant leg high enough to flash an unmarked knee, then dropped it as he returned his attention to the warden.

"Alright boss, you got us all here. Now let's get this over with already."

((Haha comeon its just a lil one/one to eliminate competition... =p))

Takeshi smirked as he resheathed his weapons and stood up. Eyeing that his weapons did no harm he laughed slightly. So steel wont work... maybe adamntite.. He chuckled as he grabbed the blade he drove into his knee. "Warden, just wanted to play with my meal is all." He smirked again, licking his lips, tail raised with excited energy. "Maybe save him for last, it'll make it more fun for your show.." He grinned and howled.

The warden raised his eyebrows to the meal comment. "Yes well that's what I want to hear." he cleared his throat. "I want you all to remember that this is My arena. I will be watching and I do have the power to make your team vanish. Most likely to feed the zombies. You keep my viewers happy, and you win. Fight hard and make it look good." he stepped off the platform and waved over another man. The Warden left.

The other man stood on the platform and explained what was going to happen. He read out groups of fore and the Groups moved to there designated armories. James, The wolf, and Iron man were all in Delta group. A big Blue 'D' was on top of the armories. James was the first in.

The room was exactly what it implied, an Armories. Lots of ammo crates and weapon lockers lined the walls. Unfortunately they were locked. There was a Table set out with a table cloth over it. Fore Body vests were stacked neatly on the table, beside them was a crowbar, a kitchen knife, An old fashion Iron, and a Revolver that was already loaded. In the far corner close to a set of doors was a machine gun mounted to the ceiling with a security camera attached to it. Under the turret was a sign that read 'Broken Lockers will result in Broken Bodies.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom