Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Beast (Misa x Traveler) - Closed

RE: My Beast (Misa x Traveler)

Hearing Derek's words made her heartbreak all over again. She kissed him back, whimpering when he pulled away. She shook her head though she let out a soft laugh. Her hands were moving slowly up and down his chest and she found herself biting back tears. She looked deep into his eyes and held tight to him. "I don't want a husband, kids or a white fucking picket fence." She said "I want you. I don't want to fall in love with anyone else Derek." She leaned in to place a gentle kiss to his jaw, then to his lips. "I told you all those years ago I was yours....only yours" Her hands slid back up to his shoulder to cup his neck. Her lips moved against, taking the kiss deeper. "I want you Derek." She whispered against his lips.

Her words made his heart clench. How could she want him like that? He was no one. He was nothing.

"Amber..." His voice grew deep and passionate and he moved against her body again. His hardened manhood pressed against her body as his hips filled the space between her very lovely thighs. He groaned with desire at the feel of her heat against his. Derek slid his hands under her shirt, feeling her smooth flesh and searching for the clasp on the back of her bra. Once he freed the garment he pulled it off her, allowing himself to knead her breasts as his mouth found hers and he dove into a deep, passionate kiss, nothing else existing for him but her.

Amber knew deep in her heart that they belonged together. She could never love anyone like she did him, and he could never love someone like he did her. Even after ten years apart the love they shared hadn't been broken. Ten years ago he had rushed in and saved her life when those men tried to kill her. He ran with her and then gave up his freedom willingly to save hers. She had spent ten years looking at those picture that been given to her, so she remembered what he looked like. She had never taken another boyfriend or even kissed anyone after him. At night she could still remember how safe she felt laying in the back of that car wrapped in his arms.

She moaned at the deep sound of his voice, the passionate she heard set her body on fire. Her hands moved against his shoulders as her thighs tightened around his hips. She moaned a little louder when his rough hands meant the smooth skin of her back. She giggled and let him removed her garment. Her back arced until his hands, she loved the way he made her feel. Her lips moved against his in the passionate kiss. "We don't exist without each other." She whispered to him, the same words she had told him ten years before. Her hands slid down his chest, tugging his shirt upward and pulling it over his head. Her green eyes wild with feelings she held for him and only him. She took him in and was taken by how handsome he was. Her mouth was on his once more, letting her tongue slip into his warm mouth.

She brought back the magic of that first time together with her words. He could feel the way they had fallen into each other on that day, and the way his heart had leaped to 'forever' in the span of simply looking into her eyes the day he had rescued her.

Now, 'forever' seemed like a big promise. He couldn't even give her the last ten years... Derek didn't know if he could guarantee even one year of peace for them if they were to live together.

He began to peel away her clothes and his own, his thoughts going to her and stopping there. He wasn't going to worry about tomorrow... right now they had each other, and that was all they could count on. He covered her with kisses as he pulled the clothes off their bodies. She had mentioned his eyes, and they were beginning to change now. There was a lot of similarities between the adrenaline of sex and that of fighting, and his body was beginning to shift to the Beast as his arousal increased.

Amber smiled and let out a moan as Derek stripped them of their clothes. She didn't want to worry about anything. Derek was back in her life, he was there with her and she wanted to show him how she felt about him. She giggled and moaned as he kissed her. Her eyes locked on his and she was taken as they changed colors. Cupping his face she brought it close to her's. "I love your eyes .... I could just get lost in them." She whispered before giving him a deep kiss.

Her legs wrapped around his middle, pulling his hips into hers. She moaned as she felt his arousal pressed against her warm, wet core. "I love you Derek, you are my only one." Her lips move down his jaw to nip and suck at his neck. "Please Derek.... make love to me." She wasn't thinking of anything but Derek. She couldn't think of anything but him.

He was everything to her. She had done her best to live her life for both of them, like he wanted. As long as he was around she couldn't help but relax into life. Derek was her rock, he would keep her safe and she didn't need anything more then that.

Her moan brought out the last bits of Beast in him and he rapidly removed the rest of her clothing. She was sitting splayed out on the exam table, and he drew her forward, his hands cupping her ass, and slid her over his hard, thick cock. The veins had expanded, and his glans was already wet with pre-cum, but as he thrust into her slick sex, ten years of being chaste had made Amber as tight as a virgin, and his thick girth was much larger than he had been when he was just a teenager, and he was unchanged.

But just as changing to the fighting creature made his muscles larger and his strength more pronounced, it had made his lust more primitive. Derek's eyes were bright tiger-yellow and animistic, and the way he pushed himself into her was rough. He growled and licked the side of her neck, kissing her and then biting her in gentle possessive nips as he began to fuck her. His hands gripped her ass and moved her body over his needy cock like she was his fuck-toy.

Derek the Beast wasn't making love to her, in the normal sense. He was taking her - claiming her as his own. Once he settled down and could manage to have sex without submitting to the Beast inside he'd be able to be tender with her... but today was anything but tender. He had spent ten years giving into the creature they had made him into, and the rush of adrenaline had triggered the change to the point where he wasn't in control any longer.

Amber let out a cry as Derek thrust into her. She had waited for him for ten years and it showed. Her nails bit into the skin on his shoulders. Her green eyes locked on his and the yellow, animistic look made her gasp. She had never seen something so beautiful in her life. The pain soon turned to pleasure as he roughly took her. Her head tilted to the side giving him room to lick, kiss and bite at her. Her arms wrapped around his neck and she held her body close to him. She hide her face in the hollow of his neck, pressing her lips against his sweet skin. Moaning her lips parted and she let her tongue roll over his skin. "Derek...." She moaned against him. She wanted nothing more then to moan and scream for him. Let him hear her pleasure, but she knew she couldn't do that. While he found the bug it didn't mean they wouldn't show up, or be outside.

She knew it wouldn't take long, it had been tens years since their last time. However the pleasure was much more this time then last. Last time they had been teenagers, now they were adults. Derek had grown into a man, then man she had dreamed he grew into her. Her legs hooked around his hips and she let her teeth sink into his skin, no harder then he had hers. Her body started to shake as the pleasure built inside her. Her body was coated in a light layer of sweat.

Once again Amber was struck with the thought she was giving herself to him. They were making love, it was a joining of their hearts all over again. Amber wouldn't be able to take another heartbreak like the one she been handed ten years before. She knew his roughness would make her sore, but she welcomed it if it meant she could be with him. "I love you Derek... God ..." She whispered into his ear. It took only a few more thrust and her body stiffened against his. Her chest pressed into his as she felt the orgasm she knew he give her. She couldn't stop it this time she moaned out a scream, feeling the rush of her juice around his member. She could feel it spilling out over their legs and hips. Her green eyes closed tight and she hugged herself to him. She didn't want to lose him, not now... she couldn't.

Her groans and the way she wrapped her legs around him drove the Beast on. His fucking was deep and powerful, his arms holding her, pulling her, as he filled her sweet body with his hot, hard flesh. Derek kissed her mouth, then her neck, and as she twitched and convulsed around his throbbing, pumping shaft, he bit her shoulder and growled. His own orgasm shot through his body, nearly causing his knees to buckle, as spurt after spurt of warm seed spewed into her body and coated his cock. It mixed with her own orgasmic juices, dripped out of her and along her thighs, tracing warm trails of cum down to the floor of her exam room. Her pulsating cunt was massaging every drop out of him, and the sensation of it caused him to release her shoulder and pant against her as the sensation overwhelmed him.

His fingers curled and he dug his nails into her ass even as he thrust into her to empty out the final ounces of his seed. Everything was primal. If he was to be asked her name at that moment he wouldn't know it; Derek had subsided into the recesses of his mind and the Beast had taken over, and instead of fighting or fleeing he was fucking. He groaned again, the adrenaline high quickly dissipating, and as he looked into her eyes his own turned from tiger yellow into the human green-hazel that it had been when he first walked into her clinic.

Amber's head was spinning from the amount pleasure he had filled her with. She whimpered when she felt him fill her and at how his nails dug into her ass. She didn't loosen her hold on him, worried he would just disappear before her eyes if she did. Her breaths came out in short pants that had matched his. Her body still shook as she watched his eyes fade back to green. A sleepy smile pulled on her lips "Beautiful" She whispered. She wanted nothing more then sleep at that moment, it had been so long since she felt something that amazing. Her own green orbs half closed as she leaned to place a soft kiss on his lips. "I love you Derek." She whispered softly.

Her body relaxed against his and she enjoyed being in his arms. She had so much she wanted to say to him, but she couldn't get her mind to work. She couldn't leave the peaceful, safe place he had found for her. She couldn't of whipped the smile from her face if she had tried. Deep down she still had the fear he would leave her, but for now he was there. He was in her arms and she couldn't of have been happier if she tried.

He never wanted the moment to end, but he also knew that he had lost control and turned while having sex with her. Worse, he knew that it wasn't the first time he had done that, and he flushed with shame at the realization of just how much the company had manipulated him those past ten years. The Beast had grown stronger, and they had fed it with drugs and sex. Derek didn't even know if he could make love to her as a human any longer, or if the Beast had completely taken over that aspect of him.

"I want to stay with you," he quietly gasped. "I want to hold you through the night and wake up with you in my arms." He looked over at her and then planted kisses along her shoulders. "Tonight... I want to come to you tonight and be with you... if you'll have me."

Amber held onto Derek, scared to let go. She was scared he was going to leave her. She had known all along something was different about him, she didn't know what they did to him but she knew they did something. She had seen though wild golden eyes, and while beautiful, she knew it hadn't truly been Derek. She didn't care thought, she loved him all parts of him.

She looked up at him when he spoke and couldn't help but smile. Her hands slid around to cup his cheeks. "I'll always have you." She kissed him again, lovingly as her hands still held his face. "I want you to stay, not just tonight ...please Derek... promise me you'll stay?" She shifted and felt the ping of pain from his roughness. She did her best not to let it show as she moved to him again. She let out a gentle sigh and relaxed into him.

What could he say? What should he? She was still wrapped around his hard flesh, her legs pulling him closer, and she wanted him to stay with her.

"You know how dangerous that would be, don't you? They'll find us and the small bit of privacy and security we have will be gone." His body twitched inside of her. "I want you so much... are you willing to take the chance of what will happen once your cover is blown?" In truth, the Beast in him didn't care about consequences. It wanted to fuck her every night, to wake up next to her every morning, and to kiss her in the hours in between. It needed her like people needed air.

Derek gently swept the hair away from her cheeks and tucked it behind her ear. "I'll do whatever you want me to, Amber. I'm tired of running... and I'm tired of being without you. Even if we have only a few days together I'd trade a few days of normal life with you than a lifetime of looking over our shoulders."

Amber stayed close to Derek, hugging him and holding him like she had wanted to for so long. She pulled back to look up at him as he spoke. A small smile graced her lips and she nodded. "I know Derek. I love you ... I want to be with you. I don't care about what could happen." She cupped his cheek again, and let her fingers brush against his skin. She sent him a shy look when he brushed her hair behind her ear. "I want you to stay. I want to be with you forever." She kissed his lips gently. "I know deep down you'll keep us safe. We can move... We can pack up everything and just leave tonight if you want. " She smirked a little as she let her hands run down his chest.

"I want you to promise me... Please Derek... promise you wont leave again?" She looked up at him through her lashes. She knew what could happen if they found out they were together. She didn't care though. If Derek thought it be best to up and leave then damn it she would. Nothing else mattered to her then Derek. She wanted to spend her life with him. " We can get out own white fucking picket fence." She teased him happily.

He nodded. She was right, of course. If they wanted to stay together then they would have to go on the run again. She'd have to give it all up.

"We should do that." He eased away from her so that they could get dressed, even though the last thing he wanted was to put barriers of cloth between them. "Pack what you want... and then we should leave in the early morning. But tonight... tonight I need to sleep in your arms and feel your heart beating against mine again. It's been too long." He handed her a piece of her clothing and then buttoned up his trousers as he talked.

"I'll come by around seven tonight. Don't do anything unusual; just stick to your routines and act normal. Tonight will be ours, and then we'll blow this town and find our own destiny." He smiled at her, almost believing his own words. "I love you, Amber. I love you completely, and I want to spend every remaining second of my life with you."

Amber looked at Derek a little shocked when he agreed with her. She whimpered when he pulled away, missing the warmth he gave her. She reached out and took the clothes he offered her. She smiled at he spoke and slipped on her bra and underwear. She walked over to him and placed a loving kiss on his lips. The kiss lasted for a long while before she pulled away. "I love you too Derek. I will always love you." She ran her hand over his chest as if she was trying to remember when he felt like.

Amber truly believe everything would work out. They didn't know he was here, and they wouldn't find out. The pair would have an amazing nice of cuddling and make love. Then in the morning they would leave, have a life together. "Tonight at Seven. I can't wait." She looked up at him with bright green eyes. The happiness and love she felt was clear in them. With one last kiss she pulled away to replace the rest of her clothes. "You promise to be there.... you not just going to leave?" She asked lightly. Looking at him clearly a little unsure.

"I can't leave you," Derek told her, "You're my life. Leaving you would mean dying." He put his hands on her waist and pulled her close, despite her half-dressed state. "Besides, I never left you willingly. I was forced to go or else they were going to take you too. I couldn't let them get their hands on you."

He wanted to stay with her until seven, but that might have drawn attention, so he dressed and then took his fake pet and left her there. Once he was in the clear he threw away the pet carrier and circled around to her home while he waited to see her again. The hours seemed to pass too slowly. Finally he got tired of waiting and sneaked into her house, just eager to be near her things again.

Amber looked up at him and was happy to be close to him again. Her hand trailed over his body, simply enjoyed the feel of his skin on hers. "I know. I'm happy you cared enough to do that for me." She said lightly. All to soon though he was gone, and she was alone. She went about her day as normally as she could. She was so excited to get home, to see him again.

Thankfully the end of the day came and she closed up her clinic. She stopped by the store, picking up some food to make and even an apple pie for him. If she had known he would be there she would of made him a homemade pie. However for now this would do. She was careful as she drove home, she didn't want to get pulled over. She watch the road behind her and didn't see anyone following her.

Once home she slipped inside and looked around. She didn't know where he was or if he was even near yet. She locked her front door, though she moved to unlock her back door for him. She started to get everything ready for dinner. Making sure everything was perfect. She wanted to shower, yet she didn't want to miss him. She could still feel the results of their actions that morning on her body. She felt sore and stiff, yet it was all so very good at the same time.

He had gone through her things, exploring aspects of her life that had alluded him while he was still working for the company. He looked at her pictures and thumbed through her closet, taking in her scent and the entire 'realness' of her. He felt his heart ache at all the years they had lost. Had the company left them alone they might have married, had children... they had a their lives stolen from them!

When he heard the front door open his immediate impulse was to flee, but he recognized Amber's footsteps. Slowly, cautiously, he sneaked out into the small house and followed the sounds to the kitchen.

Quietly Derek stepped up behind Amber and slipped his arms around her, and cupped one hand over her mouth at the same time. He held her tightly and whispered "Don't scream" in her ear. He turned her around, intending to kiss her there in her kitchen. "I couldn't wait to see you, Amber."

Fear filled Amber when strong arms wrapped around her. Her nails dug into the skin until she heard Derek's husky voice whisper in her ear. She relaxed fully in his hold the moment she heard him. He turned her, and she smiled up aft him. Her arms wrapped around his middle. " I'm happy your here... you scared me" she said, sending him a playful glare.
Standing on her toes she placed a kiss to his lips. "I missed you" she whispered against his lips. Her hands trailed over his back, as she smiled up at him. "I got you something" she slowly pulled away from him, going to pick up the pie . "I remember how much you like Apple pie." She blushed deeply, hoping he still liked it.
Amber had not been this happy in ten years. There was something about Derek that just called to her. she knew they were meant for each other. She truly believed that. She didn't care what he had done, just as long as he was with her.
With a smile she sent to work making dinner. She asked Derek what had had been doing since he got away.

Derek smiled at her and released her from his embrace, though that was opposite what he desired. "I love pie," he said, taking it from her and setting it on the counter. "You remembered everything about me." As she worked on dinner he touched her and helped her as much as he could, though the extent of his kitchen knowledge ended with what he had learned by the time he was seventeen.

"Since I got away? I found you. Hid in warehouses, ate stolen food, watched people through their windows, avoided the company, and tried to figure out how to live while they still existed. I'm so tired of being their dog, Amber. I'm tired of killing. I don't even know if I can control the change anymore. They did something to me; it's supposed to make me stronger, but I think it does more. It's... frightening. And I figured out how messed up I am over the last ten years."

"Before I met you I had no idea what was really happening. I thought that I was waking up and having strange dreams, but now I know that those dreams were reality. Everything I knew from before is gone, Amber. You're the only real thing in my life anymore."

Amber smiled, happy Derek still liked pie. Every time he touched her she let out a soft sigh. She would reach out and brush her fingers over his arm. She stopped moving to when he started to answer her. Looking over at him she felt bad for him, for being it up.
Swallowing hard she moved to stand in front of him. Her sift hands cupped his face. " You aren't going to be their dog any more. Your not messed up. Even if you are, 8 don't care I love you." She placed a gentle kiss to his lips. "We are going to get away. tonight we are going to eat then cuddle in bed. Tomorrow we leave, start our life together like we were going to ten years ago."
She kissed him again and offered him a smile. They wouldn't be ripped apart again, she wouldn't let it happen. " Your... your other side, it's those golden eyes. " She said lightly "I trust that side to. we will work this out. I'm here to help you."

Her touch was a soothing balm to him. He stepped forward and pressed her body between his and the counter. "Are we only going to cuddle tonight? I was hoping for more," he confessed, smiling at her in that boyishly charming way and drawing his hands up her slim waist. "I missed you so much, Amber. But I saw you every day. I watched you and made sure that you were safe, that you had what you needed... the only thing I couldn't give you was me. But all that is going to change."

He kissed her tenderly. Though his Beast came forth when he got excited, he fought to keep himself calm. "Should I set the table? I haven't eaten at a proper dining table in eons. This feels unreal to me, like something from Father Knows Best." He began to do whatever he could to help her, his focus on enjoying the night and simply putting the company behind them for a few hours.

Amber smiled as she was pointed between him and the counter. Her hands smoothed down his chest and ran along the top of his pants. " We can do more, I'd like to do more. " She smiled at his boyish charm. She took in how handsome he was.
She was slightly shocked. to learn her had seen her everyday. " You have no ideas how much that means to me." She gave him another sift kiss.
She let out a Giggle and nodes. " yes set the table, then we can eat and you can have some pie." Her hands lingered on him moment longer. Finishing up their dinner they sat down to eat. It felt so unreal to her, she was worried she was only dreaming. Once they wetter dine she cleaned just a little before turning to him. " You want to lay in bed.. we can watch a movie" she had bought grease years before, it made her think of him.

(sorry my replies are so bad. I'm on my phone)

(Totally get it. No worries!)

He really enjoyed dinner, and he couldn't help but think that this was some dream he was having. It was too good to be true, and it felt perfect. Even the pie was perfect. A lot depended on having the right crust in a pie, and this one was flaky and light. He helped her clean up, sliding his hands over hers in the soapy dishwater and kissing the side of her neck as they stood there.

"I want to do whatever you like," he murmured, his voice low and husky. "Amber, I love you. If every day of the rest of my life was spent with you I'd have no complaints. I feel like you're the reason I exist." He kissed her neck again, then her lips, and his warm, wet hands went to her waist. The kiss was soft and warm and full of promise, and he couldn't bear the thought of ever being away from her again. "Let's go to bed; I want to hold you as much as possible. We have a lot of time to make up for."

Amber was washing the dishes when Derek came up behind her. She smiled and moaned as he kissed her neck. Her head tilted slightly to the side as pressed back into him. Hearing his low husky voice made her body melt. Hearing his words made her happier then she could ever explain. Once more he kissed her neck before moving to her lips. Her hands moved to rest on his as he held her waist. She moaned and couldn't help it as she rolled her body against him. She smiled at his words and nodded. "Come on." Her own voice was husky thanks to him. She held his hand and lead him to her room, though she got the feeling he knew where it was.
Looking back at him her green eyes were full of love. As she entered the room she turned to face him. She held both of his hands as she walked backwards until she felt the bed behind her legs. "I wont let anything keep us apart again." She pulled him closer and kissed his lips. "I love you Derek." Her words washed over his face. She slipped from her shoes, and thanks to his hold her wet jeans. She slipped into the bed wearing only her bra, panties and shirt. She patted the spot next to her and sent him a shy smile.

Back
Top Bottom