Skyrim: A different Dragonborn [DonVoltonus & ChainedWings]

Up ahead lay a large cave mouth, animal bones strewn around the entrance. I looked to be enough for a small group of trolls, most likely three, as most nest of them were.

Saphira smiled. She had found it. She went back along the path and picketed her horse in a hidden area, surrounded by rocks and trees, Ina pit of some sort. She stripped off her dress and weapons and stored then in the horse's bags. She the. Walked back up the path, naked except for her bra and panties, which were still thick and musky with cum. Saphira hoped the smell would drive the trolls into a sexual frenzy. She walked straight in there, even calling out, "Hello, trolls! I'm here, all for you!"

The of the beasts lumbered from the darkness, roaring and crowding around her, growling and glaring at her, cocks swelling as the picked up the thick scent.

Seeing the trolls in the murky darkness, she smiled and unlaced the last barriers she wore, her bra and panties falling to the cave floor. "I'm all yours, you beasts." She said, her furry slit, which had been wet this entire time, beginning to drip. She sat on a small rock, leaning back on her hands, and spread her legs out wide for them.

Back
Top Bottom