Skyrim: A different Dragonborn [DonVoltonus & ChainedWings]

The beast stumbled and whipped around to face her, swinging a powerful arm and nearly striking her. The beast roared, charging her as he bellowed, raising both fists and bringing them down towards her.

Saphira rolled to the side and slashed at the troll. She then stowed on sword, and, remembering a book she read, doused the beast in a torrent of flame for almost ten seconds, moving back as the beast moved forward. The book said they were weak to fire.... Why isn't it dead yet?! She thought frantically. She could feel her Magicka slowly fading and knew she was about to run out. In a desperate bid, she leapt forward and stabbed at the troll. By now all the townspeople had escaped and it was just the cat and the troll.

Her blade sank into empty flesh, the beast catching her and slamming her against the ground. He pinned her down with a growl, raising a hand to bring down upon her, slowing slightly when he realized he was dealing with a female.

Saphira hissed and desperately slashed at the beast's arm with her sword and claw. Seeing the raised hand made her panic, thinking her death was near. She needed to live. That was the only way. But what could she bargain with? She then remembered the wolves. No..... I need to get stronger so this stops happening. I don't really want to do it with a troll. Bu I may have to..... Besides.... Tells must be huge.... I wonder how it would feel inside me.... And I don't as any other alternative.... She thought, hating the circumstances. She looked up at the troll, a fearful expression, faked on her face. She held up her hands in a placating manner, before pointing between her legs and undoing the dress she now wore until it fell free and lay beneath her, showing her bare womanhood. She pointed to it again. "You can have it.... Just don't kill me...."

The troll ripped her lower clothing away, his cock swelling forth. He was hung as well as a stallion, with a long, flared cock, grey and dripping with cloudy, musky precum as he roughly drove it into her exposed sex.

Saphira felt herself warm up as she smelled the musky scent, the recent memory of the guards and wolves turning her on. She gave a helping moan of pain and pleasure as the troll's giant cock speared her. Her hands dug into the ground, getting small fistula of dirt as each thrust moved her body and rubbed roughly against her walls. The troll had completely filled her up and half it's cock wasn't even in her. She was trying hard not to moan but feeling the precum inside her was turning her on, and she knew this was going to end like it did with the wolves. But..... That didn't mean she couldn't enjoy it, right?

(Sorry for the absence, I was sick.)
He roughly gripped her furred hips, driving his length further inside, surprised by the easy fit, expecting to tear into her. He seemed not to be disappointed, a pleasure look in his trio of eyes as he pistoned back and forth. His grip moved higher, under her arms, pulling her into more powerful thrusts, ramming harshly against her cervix, causing a visible bulge in her belly.

((I'm glad you're better~))

Saphira moaned as her whole body moved back and forth, squirming around the giant cock that felt amazing inside her. She braced her armed behing her and pressed herself as hard as she could against him.

He gladly returned her force, along with a rope of slimy pre, ramming through and into her womb, pressing his flare against the back and heavily bulging her furry tummy.

Saphira's eyes fluttered and she have another deep moan as the giant tell speared through her cervix and pushed against her walls, bulging her stomach. Her cervix was tight around te cock and she could feel it, rock hard, inside her. A single rope of pre filled her up enough to feel it. She knew that when the troll came, because of the tightness all the cum would swell my cervix. The thought turned me on and I pushed myself on and off the cock.

He thrust faster, panting and grunting in pleasure, cock steadily drooling precum down the walls of her womb as he plowed in roughly. His heavy balls slapped roughly against her firm, furry ass, serving to stimulate her further as he swelled and neared heavy climax.

She moaned as she was pounded, feeling his balls bouncing off the bottom of her furry ass. Her mouth was open as she panted and moaned, and drool ran out one side of her mouth as her eyes closed in ecstasy. She climaxed as his huge cock fucked her, her pussy squeezing tighter around his monster cock, the feeling of him surging past her walls with each thrust incredibly as he stimulated her clit, G-spot, and every bit of skin in her pussy. She found herself eagerly awaiting his cum, and privately wanted a second round.

He bucked and shoved in deeply, filling her womb with long ropes of his thick, grey sperm. He continued to thrust, short and hard, as he swelled her womb to stunning proportions with his viscous, slimy seed.

She moaned loudly as she felt a jet force in her womb, and locked her arms so she pressed the giant never deep into her as it went off, the force of his semen making her i obols with pleasure, drooling, shivering, eyes closed. She felt the cum, curiously, extremely thick, flood her womb. This viscous cum was her favorite. So thick it stayed where it was like a blanket. She moaned in pain and ecstasy as her womb swelled from the huge ropes of cum the giant continued to shoot into her. She hoped he woul pull out and cover her body and face, so she could get a taste, and maybe entice the troll to go for a second round.

He pulled out with a groan, panting as this cum drooled from his tip, running in strands down her rounded belly. He seemed tired, but his hard, throbbing shaft remained stiff as a board, ready for more.

Saphira felt sad as he pulled out, the size of his member making her heat up as he left. His extremely thick cum had hardly begun to flow out when she sat up and placed her mouth around his cock, barely able to fit it in. She eagerly began sucking, drinking cum off the tip,'moaning as it stuck to her neck and spread it's super musky taste through her mouth.

The beast pulled roughly away, picking her up by the neck and dragging her inside as thunder rolled overhead, the signal from a powerful storm to begin raining down outside. The beast grinned, shoving her to the floor in her new home, brandishing his massive shaft.

Saphira moaned again as she was dragged into her home, tasting the trolls thick cum in her moth from te globs she was able to get. It's thickness was luxurious in her mouth, and she rather liked the sight of gray cum sliding out of her furry slit. As the troll brandished it's cock above her, she began to suck on it again, eager to taste more cum and make the troll cover and fill her body with it's seed.

The beast groaned, gripping her head with a massive hand as she bobbed. He seemed very content with oral, though he insistantly pressed her head down, trying to force her throat down on his long, throbbing endowment.

She could tell what the troll wanted. But she wasn't sure if it was possible. To combensate, she took both her hands and quickly pumped them up and down the shaft as she sucked on it, hoping to bring the troll to a second cum.

The beast grunted, cock throbbing and flaring in her throat, drooling his slimy, thick precum down her throat. He only continued to force her, showing little interest in stopping, even when she gagged.

Suddenly she felt a pressure and she felt the thick cock widening her neck as it was pushed down. Salvors immediately started gagging, and even through her nose, she had trouble breathing. But having such a giant cock stuffed down her throat.... The pressure and the feeling of the Previn sliding down was amazing. She decided she'd continue this and see where it went. She moved her whole body back in forth, to push the cock up and down her throat, moaning.

He pulled far back, enough for her to breath before another thrust filled her throat, bulging her neck outward as he forcefully used the feline adventurer.

She barely had time for a gasp of air before she felt the cock rammed down her throat. This time her throat was still extremely tight from her breath and the bulging made her eyes water. She moaned again, sliding her tongue around as much as possible.

He held the back of her head, his thrusts long and harsh, pulling out enough for her to gasp for air, and shoving back down nearly into her belly with his massive length.

Back
Top Bottom