Burned Bones and Broken Souls {1x1 with DarkMudkip}

"No..! Don't worry about it, you haven't insulted me..!" She said, sitting down on the ground.

"I guess... I regret not moving away from the village. It would've been safer, but you can only keep secrets for so long." She said.

"I don't know why I'm here, I've been trying to figure that out for the longest time." She looked at her semi-transparent hand and frowned. "I'm not angry... At least not that I can really tell.."

Elvira's eyes became misty and she nodded. "Maybe... I'm not sure.. It just feels a bit cloudy in my head... I guess." She shook her head. "I don't know, anything else you want to know?"

Elvira looked over at Meadow, a crooked smile on her face. "Don't worry about it, it's just nostalgic talking about all of this, I've never had someone to talk to in decades."

Elvira's eyes widened. "Bringing the dead back to life? No..! I don't think that's a good idea... I don't think even the most experienced witches even tried that."

"Well... My notes..." She made a thoughtful face. "I don't think they were destroyed.. Maybe they were taken to a museum..? Are there any nearby?"

"To show that witches exsisted and the 'black magic' the preformed." She said, making air quotes around black magic. "Most of the writing has been encrypted so that not just anyone can read and try to perform it."

Back
Top Bottom