Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Sanguine Corvus (Tavern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Character Name:Allen Richards
Character Species: Angelic Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Early morning
Company: Melody

He smiled. "Hun, you are everything to me. I wouldn't have lasted this long otherwise. And I am glad it was you that met me there that day. Without you being there I would have likely run again and again." He smiled wider as he spoke, still remembering everything that had happened. "Without you I would be nothing my love." Once she finished and spoke about exploring he nodded.

"I would agree. As lovely as this tavern is, there is a whole new realm to see out there, and I have the prettiest little kitten there is to explore it with. So let us go my love. Into a whole new world, and as long as I have you I am not afraid of anything this world can throw at us." He stood up, taking her hand, he pulled her up into his embrace and planted a kiss on her lips.

"You and me love. A kitten and her birdie. I like that."

77171_477710492335295_821343392_n.jpg

Character Name: Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: Allen

Melody smiled brightly as she took in Allen's words, he had taught her far more about life and love in the short time she knew him than she ever thought possible. He always wondered what her parents lives were like, being from two totally different sides of the world and yet somehow finding one another, holding strong even after death. With Allen though she could feel it. Every bit of the energy flowing through her veins, with every touch from him, ever kiss. It was magic and with each gesture she seemed to fall more and more in love with him. With his words she could only assume that he felt the same way she did, and that for her made it all the more magical, all the more perfect.

As he stood and took her hand she smiled and stood up, smiling as she was pulled into his embrace. She kiss upon her lips caused her to begin purring softly as she took in the moment. When he pulled back her eyes met with his, filled with love, and passison for the man who stood in front of her. As he made the comment of what Andrew said she giggled again as her ears twitched and she lightly touched her fingertips to Allen's cheek. "And you're the only birdie this kitten will ever want my love." She threw her arms around Allen as she hugged him tightly once more, speaking as she pulled back. "Don't worry, I think you're in the top ten of the most dangerous things here." She of course said nothing about the woods as she lightly squeezed his hand that still held hers, and started out of the tavern. She wasn't really sure what to say about it really, so she decided that would be kept for another to explain, least for the time being. Once outside of the Tavern Melody closed her eyes and slowly drew in a deep breath.

"Mmm, you smell that? Beautiful nature, not much of it in Rogue's, here you can't really avoid it, even if we built the place up like Rogue's was, nature flourishes here because it needs to, it's the life energy of Secrets." She smiled brightly as she spun around to face Allen "I'm afraid I don't remember much of this place, it's been a while, I know of the Whispering Woods, the lake and the castle but that's really about it. Shall we just walk and see where we end up?"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Character Name:Allen Richards
Character Species: Angelic Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Early morning
Company: Melody

He nodded, loving the way she purred in his arms. He was deeply in love with the woman before him, a strange combination of creatures that by all rights should have never been together, and yet here she was. And yet he was the same, and he stood before her living and breathing and absolutely in love with her. He would fight off death itself in order to remain with her. "Only the top ten? And I thought I was more dangerous then that kitten. And that you like danger." He smirked as he gave her lips a little lick.

when she spoke about just wandering he nodded. "After you my sexy little kitty. After all, I would follow you anywhere for that view." He laughed a bit as he gave her a little smack on her rear. He loved every little thing about her, and though as a neko she was considered one of the weaker creatures on the food chain he knew just how strong she was. He had won the heart of one of the strangest creatures to exist, and she had given him the strength to fight back.

"So you said your sister was here. May I ask which one of them it is?"

77171_477710492335295_821343392_n.jpg

Character Name: Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: Allen, CLOSED

Melody giggled playfully at Allen's enquiry of only being in the top ten, then blushed as he spoke of her liking danger. "Well in all fairness my love I don't know who or what all is here at the present time, but I'm sure within no time at all you'll hit top five and perhaps even top three." Mel blushed a bit more brightly. She did enjoy the danger that seemed to come with Allen, her mind still going to Halloween and him covered in the blood of his half brother and the angels that accompanied him. Not that she'd really wish to but it seemed not an easy task to erase such a memory from her mind. When she finished speaking she traced her tongue over her lips, taking in his taste as she did.

When he made the comment about following her anywhere to enjoy the view she blushed before turning and starting towards the lake, her ears perking as she purred when his hand lightly smacked her ass. Glancing back at him she smiled and took hold of his free hand with her own as she pulled him closer to her, lacing her tail delicately around one of his arms. "Snickerz, she's my blond haired sister. She's actually the youngest in the litter, smallest too come to think of it. She actually found out purely by accident from what I remember of the story. She used to work for a man we called The Dark Lord, he ruled over Kingdom of Darkness.... He was a pure blood vampire, and had a great deal of respect for our father. When our parents both died he was there to help us out. He took to Snickerz quite quickly, cute little giggles and all." Melody laughed softly as they walked and she continued to speak.

"Anyway we went Paris one year to prepare for a wedding, and she accompanied The Dark Lord to the bachelor party. I know, girls at a bachelor party is unheard of but Fang went too so you have to keep in mind we're not exactly normal. Anyway Raven, the King of Secrets was the brother of the groom, and he swept her off her paws like instantly. Though I'm still not sure how exactly it came about happening."

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

Character Name:Dustin McAuther
Character Species: Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: morning
Company: Open

Dustin had been wandering for days. His master Devon had been determined to reclaim his property, and last reports had placed her here. What he wanted with a cat girl was beyond the Kyton's knowledge, just that his master wanted her back. And Dustin had never failed his master. He smirked, knowing he was the best hunter Devon had.

Finding a small tavern in the middle of the woods, he decided to stop off for a drink. Maybe some of the locals here would know more about this kitten his master was so intent on recovering. He pushed the door open just after a blue haired kitten and man walked out. She didn't match the description given though, so he let them go for now.

"Hello, is there anyone here?"

1010060_477371562369188_416715428_n.jpg

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos
Character Species: Sorceress
Date/Time: Mon. April. 6, 2014: morning
Company: Rei, Dustin, OPEN

Kassidy was working on some paper work after getting an order from Rei and filling it but the new voice quickly drew her attention back to the tavern it's self. She moved from the back room and watched as the male made his way in and moved towards the bar. She smiled and placed her hand gently on the shoulder of one of the barkeeps before slowly shaking her head.

KK didn't use her magic much, but this guy gave her an interesting vibe, not like most creatures who came in, short of Allen, the neko's lover gave her a bit of the same feeling though she wasn't quite able to place what it was. As she moved from the doorway she stepped in behind the bar and placed an empty glass on the bar. "May I help you?" KK asked in a soft, calm tone, though the vibes she got made her quite nervous. Demons were by nature darker creatures and they always gave her the creepy crawlies, though she didn't know that he was a demon, not any more than she knew that Allen was half. It was none of her business really so she didn't pry. She made a rule to serve all creatures equally, and that's just what she intended to do.

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Character Name:Alexandria Smith
Character Species:Neko
Date/Time:Mon. Apr. 6th, 2014, Morning
Company:Open

Alex turned as she heard a male voice but didn't continue once she heard KK speak. Taking advantage of the time she started cleaning off the now unaccompanied table smiling at the fact they didn't leave it a giant mess. Smiling as she walked the dishes back into the kitchen to get them cleaned before they were needed again.

Leaving the kitchen she walked towards KK when the scent of demon hit her like a ton of bricks. She froze for a moment her eyes scanning finding the source of the scent she looked at him before instantly relaxing. It wasn't Devon she was still safe here. Looking to KK, "Hey. I am going to clean up Miss Melody's room do you need anything else from me before I go?" She hoped not because she wanted to be away from demons as much as possible any one of them could report her location to Devon and she didn't want to be found.

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

Company: KK, Alexandria, open

This was a quaint little place, especially for being in the middle of the woods like this. He took a seat when he heard a voice call to him, well, he thought it was for him, he hadn't seen anyone else in here right now. "Yeah, I was just traveling through and happened upon you little establishment. Though it was time to grab some food and drink while I was here." He gave her a friendly smile, and while the words were the truth, they weren't the whole story. Yes, he was traveling, but he was also hunting. "I think a couple friends of mine might have come this way earlier, though I haven't had much luck finding them just yet."

He stopped when he spotted her. Everything seemed to be in place, but he would have to check to make sure it was actually her. If it was it seemed his long search was over, he would have to tell Devon., let him know she as here. "Interesting place you have here though. Not used to seeing a fully functioning tavern in the middle of the woods like this. May I ask what you have on the menu?"

Company: Alexandria, Dustin, OPEN

KK listened to Dustin tell a bit of his story, how he was just traveling along and decided to stop and eat. She didn't think anything of the story being incomplete until he added the bit of looking for a couple friends, that was when Alex spoke, she smiled softly at the young neko, catching Dustin's gaze upon her out of the corner of her eye. Quickly she began searching through her memory, remembering anything that the neko may have told her, of trouble with any creatures, but she could think of nothing. However the way her waitress froze up at first gaze of the male, and now the male's story, she couldn't take chances, not in her tavern.

"No, no nothing here, I'll tend to this gentleman. Thank you." She nodded softly as her smile slowly faded and she turned a curious eye to the male. "She's very lovely isn't she?" KK continued before glancing back to Alex. "She's one of the best creatures I've had the pleasure of working with since I started this little place. Must be nice to be a neko, always so up beat, fully of life and friendly." KK turned her attention back to Dustin before she laughed softly. "Oh excuse me, here I am going on about one of my employees and you wished for something to eat, so very rude of me." She glanced towards Alex for a second more before clearing her throat and waving a hand over the glass. She really didn't want any issues, and she couldn't help but feel a bit out of sorts with this situation however, she needed to know what exactly was going on.

"Our menu consists mostly of elk meat, though we do have a wider range of others. Popular most often has been the deer and elk stew, the elf that makes it is absolutely amazing, and to drink.... Your choice of beverages." As she finished speaking the glass filled and KK rested her hands on the back of the bar. "So, what do these friends of yours look like? Afraid we've had a great many creatures go through here as of late. Busy time of year and all."

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Character Name: Alexandria Smith
Character Species: Neko
Date/Time: Mon. Apr. 6th, 2014, Morning
Company: KK, Dustin, OPEN

Alex nodded at KK and made her way up the stairs towards the rooms for guests. She was glad to get out of the main area while he was there. This wasn't good for her demons coming around never boded well for her.

Perhaps she should have told KK about why she showed up here when she did, but she didn't want to take the chance on any of his men or women finding her. She had run for so long that she thought she would be safe here but then again could she ever be safe when he was looking for her? It never seemed like it.

From upstairs their conversation was muffled as she worked on cleaning up the room that was used last night. Thankfully it wasn't very messy and shouldn't take her too long to get it cleaned up. After she could go out to the spice garden out back and pick herbs for the cooks so she didn't have to be inside anymore.

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

"She is quite lovely. I have never seen a neko personally, but always heard they were quite friendly." He smiled as he sat there, eyes coming off the woman going up stairs and returning to the owner. "Forgive me, they are even more lovely in person then I was told." He quickly tried to play off his attention to her and figure out a way to contact his master.

"Oh my, some elk stew does sound amazing. It has been ages since I have had a good stew." He smiled and put his order in for stew and a good beer. As she started to talk about his friends, he nodded. "One of them is a shorter man, blond hair, seems to have a crazy look in his eye at all times. The other is a fairly tall and thin woman, black hair." He knew they weren't anywhere near there, but at least it would buy him some time.

Company: Dustin, OPEN

Kassidy kept her eye on Dustin til Alex was out of view. She didn't really think anything of it more than a guy checking out a girl. She wasn't set up for disecting people and how they approached things. What struck her as off though was his friends. "Beer and stew it is." She replied with a smile, tapping the glass as the liquid inside changed color and she pushed the glass in front of Dustin. She then took a step back towards the kitchen, pausing for a brief second as she looked at the male.

"A shorter man with blond hair and a taller woman with black hair? I'm afraid that doesn't really narrow things down sir. We've had so many creatures come in and out of here, in fact just this morning we had a lovely woman with blue hair in here..... We need a stew!" She called back to the kitchen as she finished her words to the patron then took another step forward. "So are these friends business or pleasure? Not wishing to get to overly personal of course it just makes a difference to me on whether or not you plan on skinning them alive in my bar or sharing a beer." KK replied in a calm tone, she was used to both, perhaps more used to them than she'd like to admit. "If you are really eager to find them however I do know someone who can assist you. Alexandria is quite good at finding the lost."

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

"Yeah sorry about that. I guess I haven't given you much information. Their names are Brandon and Alisha. They are bounty hunters like myself. And before you ask do not fear, I am not on any hunts right now, so none of your employees are in danger. Yet." He smirked as he added that little bit. He wasn't about to reveal his target right now, he had a feeling she would get a bit angry if she knew he was hunting her helper.

"We all planned on meeting up around this area, to see if any of us had any big jobs that would need the other's help. Seems I might be early then." He laughed a bit as he spoke. "So, if I might ask, what exactly what is this place. I mean, having two nekos in the area is incredibly rare."

Company: Dustin, OPEN

KK took in Dustin's words, a cold chill running down her spine as he spoke of bounty hunters. When he spoke of her employees not being in danger she did start to settle slightly, until that last word. Those three letters made her more uneasy than anything, no doubt he would know that. She kept her calm however, as much as she could. "Bounty Hunters? Interesting job, I've known a few in my time." She responded, she found bounty hunters to be little more than over glorified assassins, that was after all what they did. She didn't make a deal of it however. She just let it go, for the time being at least. When he enquired about the nekos however she took a slow step back, her eyes still fixed on the male as an elf brought him a bowl of stew.

"Thank you" she replied softly to the elf as he returned to the kitchen then she brought her attention back to Dustin before continuing to speak. "Alex the creature you watched go upstairs is the only neko here at this time. The other neko I speak of is a hybrid. Her younger sister is ruler of the land beyond that door." As KK spoke of the door she pointed to it. Not the door that Dustin came in, but instead the door that the brothers, Allen and Melody walked out, the one that lead them into Secrets. "Every creature who steps foot into this tavern until they exit through the door you came in are under her protection, so I do hope for your and your friends' sakes that you're not planning to hunt anything here, as the queen's mother was a neko she has a good passion to keep them safe." Dustin did give her more information as she wanted, so she couldn't be to upset, but at the same time, not liking the information she was given, she wasn't about to give him more than he required, at risk of endangeing someone whom she felt a great solidity to protect.

Taking a step back towards the bar after his stew and beer were placed in front of him she glanced up the stairs. Was he watching her because he found her attractive, or was he watching her for another reason? Shaking her head slightly she pushed the fear from her mind before giving him her attention once more. "So if you didn't know there was a tavern here, and you're not any of you in the middle of a hunt.... What would draw you to meet up here?" Small talk would give her a bit of time to think if nothing else, or perhaps the young neko a chance to get out of the tavern just in case, she figured if nothing else she could meet up with her later and find out why a bunch of bounty hunters might possibly be interested in her.

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Character Name: Alexandria Smith
Character Species: Neko
Date/Time: Mon. Apr. 6th, 2014, Morning
Company: KK, Dustin, OPEN

Alex walked back down the stairs carrying a large basket filled with the dirty linens from the rooms that were now vacant. Smiling to herself that she managed to complete the upstairs chores in almost a record time when she heard KK talking and mention a hunt. Her ears perked up and her tail shot up causing the bell on the end of it to jingle lightly as she finished coming down the steps she nodded her head to the guest before looking at KK.

"I'm planning on helping in the kitchen by getting the herbs ready for the dinner rush and getting the ones ready for the messenger from the castle. Do you need anything from me once I drop off the laundry KK?" She asked softly it was obvious she was uncomfortable but did her best to hide the discomfort since she knew she needed to be as professional as she could. Normally she didn't feel uncomfortable around guests but this one made her nervous.

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

"It does provide an interesting challenge, especially those that do not want to be taken in. I hate having to kill anyone, but I am not above it if my target provides a risk to others." He carried on the conversation while he waited for his food, his eyes darting to the neko as she came downstairs. There was no mistake, it was her. His master would be happy to hear she had been found again. Though last time that found her she ran before he could arrive.

"As far as I know we do not have any hunts in this land, but I will be certain to carry your warning if they do. And last time I was in this area there was not a tavern here. We agreed the woods here were central to all of us, so it was the the most likely place to meet up." He wondered how long it would take for his master to arrive here and take what was his, to claim his prize. And just what he would do for the kyton once he was here.

Company: Dustin, Alex, OPEN

Kassidy listened to Dustin as he spoke, actually interested in what he said on the subject of hunting, of course her interest did allow her to more easily notice Dustin's quick interest in Alex, even before she caught the ring of her tail bell. The bell brought about a reflex that caused KK to smile softly. She did so enjoy the sound of her bell. "Well you certainly did that quickly. I do love having you around Alex, you're such a joy. They would certainly love your help in the kitchen. They enjoy your smiling face as much as I do." She replied in a soft tone, glancing from Alex to Dustin, she still couldn't place what his fascination with her was, but it was bothersome. What could she do about it though? He wasn't viewing her like a piece of meat, so she couldn't snap at him for that, he was viewing her more like one would a new horse they wanted to buy, but at the same time not enough so that she could snap and tell him that she wasn't for sale and this wasn't a whore house.

She let out a soft sigh as she placed a hand on Alex's shoulder. "Why don't you go ahead and help in the kitchen. I'll tend to the laundry." As she spoke she glanced over at Dustin, once more. Just as he began speaking of them meeting in the woods. "Oh?" She stated curiously turning her attention for a brief moment from Alex to Dustin. "Well this place hasn't been here very long in comparison, maybe ten, twenty years max, so that's very possible. Afraid my knowledge in that field is very limited. Well your friends haven't arrived yet, so you may as well make yourself comfortable until they do. Perhaps grab a table, not knowing how long it could be, you may prefer something slightly more comfortable than a stool."

DustinM_zpsb6cbf893.jpg

His gaze left Alex for now, focusing more on when he would get a hold of his master. He wondered if he shouldn't check just to be sure. He shook his head clear. Those kind of thoughts were what let her get away from the other hunters, and he was not his best for a reason. The real issue was this KK. He could tell she was uncomfortable with the way he watched the cat girl. He would have to deal with her later, simply to keep her busy while Devon came to reclaim her prize.

"Ah ha. That explains it then. Well, I thank you for the hospitality, and I might take you up on that for just a bit, until I can find out where my friends are. Then I will be out of your hair." He nodded as his food and drink were finished. As he took the first bite he knew why it had been worth the wait. "You were not kidding when you said the stew was amazing. This may well be the best thing I have eaten in a long time."

He continued to eat, his eyes constantly darting between the bar and the door to the kitchen. With KK here it wasn't like he was going to try anything, it was too risky.

Company: Dustin, Alex, OPEN

It was times like this that KK had wished she didn't all but give up on her magic, something about this man made her terribly uncomfortable but she couldn't place it, no matter how hard she tried to do so. She figured after a time that she'd simply let it go. She had no reason to think that he was up to dirty business. To assume he was just because he was a bounty hunter wasn't really fair at all. It was a bias stereo type. Kassidy smiled as he spoke of being out of her hair. The smile was a gentle one but behind it was a 'that's not a bad idea' thought process. "Nonesense, you say that as if you're a horrible burden and you're no trouble at all." She replied. 'Other than making myself and Alex uncomfortable.... Alex.... Uncomfortable...." She thought as she glanced back at the kitchen door where Alex had quickly moved.

She shook her head of the thoughts before Dustin's words pulled her back to the moment. "Oh yes, elves are master chefs in my experience. I'm quite glad you like it. Please, just let us know if you need anything else, for now I will leave you to your meal, there are things I need to get done." She hated to leave the male there, right now she felt the only thing keeping him from doing something stupid was the fact that she was standing there. He had some interest in Alex, and though she didn't know what it was, she wanted to. She smiled to the male once more before walking back into the kitchen area and letting out a sigh as she looked at Alex. "Interesting gentleman." she stated softly, not really talking to anyone as she made her way over to the pot the stew was cooking in and taking in a deep breath. "Something tells me he'll be staying a while, so keep this heated, he may want more."

1618551_478456538927357_1465543407_n.jpg
1618551_478456535594024_618227983_n.jpg

Character Name: Brandi Taylor | Quinn Taylor
Character Species:She-Wolf (daughter) | She-Wolf (mother)
Date/Time: April 6, 2014: Mid morning
Company: Each Other, Jeth, OPEN

Quinn laughed softly at Jeth's comment about things from the other side of the veil and she lightly ran her claw tips along his chest. "Yes, but we're not on the other side of the veil now. Look around you." She stated as she lifted her head from his arm and glanced around. "It's nature, wide open spaces, pure freedom, more freedom here to be who and what we are than we ever had over there. We can create a world as has never been seen and will never be seen again. Besides, we know someone who knows the Queen of the land." Quinn added pointing back to Brandi before she placed her head back where it was.

As they neared the tavern Quinn shook her head slightly at his comment about needing food. She could only imagine when the last time he ate was. As he opened the door Quinn uncoiled herself from around Jeth, still holding onto his hand as he entered. Only slowly releasing it as she stepped completely inside her daughter not far behind her. Brandi smiled at Jeth and nodded a thank you before entering, pointing to a table near the back where the three could sit and be for the most part out of the way. Quinn of course followed her daughter, glancing back at Jeth on occassion. The tavern was a typical old tavern, seemed 90% of it was made of wood that was falling apart, though unlike any other Quinn had been in the lighting was unusual. There were no windows which showed it was prepared for creatures of the night that could not be out during the day, and the only sources of light were candles from over head.... Candles that stayed afloat with some sort of magic.

"So from what I've gathered, the rules of Secrets are simple, long as you live in the land, you simply run a tab. Granted the tab never gets paid, but it keeps those who visit the land from demanding they get free things." Brandi spoke as she sat at the table and glanced at the bar. "The bartender is a sorceress though she doesn't like using her magic. I spoke to her a few days ago, that's how I found out that the power here belongs to one of the kittens from the castle."

10769_478836408889370_177800261_n.jpg

Character Name: Jeth Jorkai
Character Species: Were-Tiger
Date/Time: April 6th/ Mid-morning
Company: Quinn, Brandi, ReiRiku, open

Jeth strolled into the tavern, head up and chest out, ever the proud tiger that he was. Sure, he was naked, and showing the effects of the cool spring air, but that certainly didn't seem to bother him. He listened as the women spoke, nodding a little as he carefully seated himself. Squishing his bits was not high on his agenda of things to do at the moment, though food and drink were very high on his agenda. Ah, I see. Well, I am not one to leave a debt over my head. I will find a way to repay all I take. he said, crossing a leg over his thigh comfortably, to partially shield his nakedness from any others that might be looking in. He swept his gaze across the room, and almost fell out of his chair. Holy shit, Rei made it through here too. How the fuck did that girl manage that. REI! he called out and waved from his table.

Rei quietly thanked the lady who was tending bar, and soon had a few stiff drinks in her. It helped her relax and not be on edge to the point she couldn't think. Looking around the tavern she noted that nothing seemed out place. Other then the fact that she had no idea where she was. Shaking her head she tucked into her meal as her.mind worked out what to do next. Just where was she? And how could she either get home, of back to Rouges? The wolfess didn't have those answers, and that fact showed in her silvered eyes.

Sitting lost in her own quiet thoughts she failed to see the makes male walk in. Which meant she also failed to note just who it was. Well that was until he yelled at her. Hearing her name Rei almost feel off her stool in shock. Though as she looked up and saw it was Jeth her mouth worked, yet no words came out. Shock registered on her face before she downed the last of the drink she had. Getting up she walked over and stared at Jeth before finally poking him in the shoulder. 'Okay so this isn't a dream, is it? How the fuck did you end up here? Also, why are you makes? was asked as she sank into a seat beside him. Then thinking for a moment she reached into her bag, and produced a length of cloth and a belt. Which she handed to Jeth.

Character Name: Brandi Taylor | Quinn Taylor
Character Species:She-Wolf (daughter) | She-Wolf (mother)
Company: Each Other, Jeth, Rei, OPEN

Quinn nodded. "Yes of course, I understand that entirely, and I'm sure you.... Rei?" Quinn rubber her eyes slightly as the woman approached them. "Oh god it is you! No deary this isn't a dream it's...." Quinn laughed softly as Rei asked why Jeth was naked.

"It's not the first thing that comes to mind... I assure you." Brandi stated softly as she looked at the woman. "And... Who the Hell are you?"

Quinn growled and slapped Brandi's arm as she glared at her daughter. "Where are your manners?" She turned and looked back to Rei as she spoke. "Terribly sorry about her Rei. This is my daughter Brandi, Brandi... This is Rei, she's a good friend of Jeth's and a very sweet woman... One you would have met if you weren't to busy drooling over Marcus!"

Brandi growled lowly as her mother slapped her then looked up to Rei. "I'm sorry for being rude." Brandi glanced at her mother after speaking then rolled her eyes as she turned her gaze back to the bar.

"It's lovely to see you, I'm glad to know you're alright... You are alright aren't you?"

10769_478836408889370_177800261_n.jpg

Character Name: Jeth Jorkai
Character Species: Were-Tiger
Date/Time: April 6th/ Mid-morning
Company: Quinn, Brandi, open

Jeth stood as Rei approached, taking the offered cloth and belt. Thankfully, the belt was long enough for him to bind the make-shift kilt he quickly folded around his waist in place. He shot Brandi a look that would have boiled water when she mouthed off at Rei. Rei was a dancer and bartender at the Velvet Mist. That aside, you will show her the same respect you show me. He said, almost growling the final words. In that moment, he let his Alpha-dominant tendencies come to the fore, and he released the hold on his power that he normally let lay dormant in day-to-day activities. For a brief moment, the air felt thick and heavy with his level of power. He was certainly an Alpha, capable of keeping control of a fairly large streak of tigers, if he wanted to. Jeth was just too laid back to normally care. However, Brandi's glaring disrespect for one of his few friends had bothered him. Am I understood, Brandi? Or do we need to go outside and have a talk? He warned, his green hues flashing as leveled the errant pup one more glare before looking to Rei, bowing his head in thanks as he settled back down in his chair, reigning in his beast and pulling back in his power.

Jeth reached towards Quinn to try and take her hand, looking back to Rei again. Well, after Quinn missed our date-night, I took off to try and find her. When I couldn't find Brandi either, I started searching the woods. I literally, apparently, just wandered into the woods of Secrets and ran into the girls not even thirty minutes ago. Though, as I understand, it was still January in Rogues when I crossed the veil into Secrets, and it's apparently spring here. So, time moves differently. which is really odd. I'm still trying to figure it out. I'm just a singer, I'm not supposed to be traveling to many lands and whatnot... he made a face, shrugging a bit.

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos | Brandi Taylor | Quinn Taylor
Character Species: Sorceress | She-Wolf | She-Wolf
Company: Dustin Each Other, Jeth, Rei, OPEN

Kassandra still was uneasy about Dustin, perhaps it was simply that he was a demon and perhaps it was something else... She didn't quite know. What she did know however is that she wasn't sure how the man had come to be there, and with so many creatures being here from the land the queen came from most recently she couldn't exactly send him away. Not that she really could anyway, everyone came to Secrets for a reason, this wasn't exactly a land you just tripped over on an afternoon walk. The demon spoke of being here before, he probably was, just on the outskirts of Secrets and had no idea what hid behind the scenes. That had happened many times before. She'd seen a few stray people come through here several times like that. That were here before the tavern. She had actually met the current King of Secrets that way, that was a strange situation for sure.

KK watched the demon for some time, leaning in silence against the door in the kitchen, simply watching him, sure she had chores to do but he was an interesting one for sure. She'd only seen one other demon, unless you count the life of the woods which she really didn't. No, the demon she had met beefore was a scrawny piece of work. He was most likely a lower level demon that wanted to be more, wearing over sized armor from head to toe. He thought he was something special, that the world owed him a favor, then he betrayed Lady and Lord Galliano, he betrayed them hard core... Maybe that was her concern with the demon, many he was harmless and the last one she met just left a bad taste in her mouth, she let out a soft sigh before she stepped from the back room, grabbing a hand full of room keys on her way. There were many new creatures here, and they were going to need a place to stay, no matter what kind of taste they may or may not leave in her mouth.

As Jeth spoke to Brandi, Quinn said nothing, she simply smiled. He was completely right in speaking to Brandi about her respecting Rei. Quinn didn't know her as well as Jeth did, but she was a rather sweet woman, she semed to be laced with a certain quality about her that Quinn truly wouldn't mind Brandi acquiring some of. When Jeth spoke of taking their talk outside Quinn pressed her lips tightly together and glanced ar Rei before giving her a playful wink. She wasn't sure how the next part of this conversation was going to go. Brandi's response could actually be damn near anything. If she was feeling recklace she could lash out, if she was feeling spunky she could tell him something along the lines of meeting her out there, or she could stay quiet. Whatever the choice Quinn had made a choice to stay out of it. Jeth wasn't stepping over any boundaries, and Brandi was, so in reality it worked out nicely.

Brandi wasn't as amused by Jeth and she rolled her eyes as she was instructed to show Rei the same respect that she showed him. It wasn't that she had any true intention of disrespecting Rei, it was just the ay he acted about it, making it an order more than a request. That of course came from his breeding, creatures bred to be the top of the heap of course acted like it, they were supposed to, the strong survive and all that junk. Brandi didn't go for it as much though. Even when Marcus pulled that shit it didn't impress her near as much as he did the rest of the time. When Jeth asked if he was understood she glanced over at him with a raised eyebrow. The 'are you seriously repremanding me' kind of look but not a word slipped out of her mouth. When he continud with asking if they needed to go outside Brandi scuffed and leaned back in her chair before looking at Rei. She gave the woman a smile before glancing over at "Whatever you say Jeth. She replied iin a soft tone before turning and looking back at the bar.

By this time KK had placed her hand on the bar in front of Dustin with a key under it, she smiled and nodded before removing her hand as she spoke. "I've got a busy afternoon ahead of me so I certainly don't wish to forget this. The rooms are upstairs if you plan on staying for the night, or longer. You're most certainly welcome, and of course if you need anything, please feel free to ask, I've got a wonderful staff here in the tavern and they'll take care of whatever they can."

Quinn placed her hand in Jeth's as he reached to take it, laying her head softly upon his shoulder as she listened to him speak. As he told that he looked for her she closed her eyes, settling more into the moment as he explained the situation of how he came to be in Secrets. She let out a soft laugh as he spoke of not supposed to be traveling through different lands as she opened her eyes again. "It is rather confusing that's certain. I was baffled by it at first too, the way I understand it howeer is that this land started where it left off. Least that's what the bartender said. I didn't ask her to elaberate however, wasn't sure I was ready to hear the full answer." Quinn responded with a laugh before glancing from Jeth to Rei. "It's lovely to see you again, I enjoyed our last encounter."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom