Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sinner's Secrets: Sanguine Corvus (Tavern)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sanguine Corvus

This tavern is actually the second owned by the same woman Kassandra Kankunkos in her hopes to help make Secrets a better place. The first was quite a bit more run down than this one and simple. Though it was loved by all she felt it was time for an upgrade. That is when she had Deadly Breath Tavern rebuilt to this.... Sanguine Corvus... In was built in honor of the new Lord of Secrets whose nickname is "Raven" the taverns name in fact translates to "Raven Blood". The joke however is that if this place is not respected. It will not be the blood of a raven that is spilt.

This place easily seats roughly 50 creatures between the bar and tables and at the far end, near the door to Secrets there is a large hearth, in front of it are two beautifully kept leather chairs and a table sitting between them. This is where the lord and lady can most often be seen. However, heed warning if they are here they are not to be disturbed. Lady Secrets is not so talkative but she can be very social, on the other hand however, her lord, is not so much of either.

38553716_esq_clover_club_lg_79546080_xlarge.jpeg

Code:
[img]IMAGE[/img]
[b]Character Name:[/b]
[b]Character Species:[/b]
[b]Date/Time:[/b]
[b]Location:[/b]
[b]Company:[/b]
[hr]

1010060_477371562369188_416715428_n.jpg

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos
Character Species: Sorceress
Date/Time: April. 6, 2014: morning
Company: OPEN

It had been another busy morning at the tavern. KK did what she could to just relax and let the girls handle everything but they had their hands full with drinks, which of course gave her time to mingle more with the patrons. So in a way it wasn't a total let down that the girls were busy. She also didn't mind so much cleaning up the tables, and of course fixing people up a bite to eat once in a while. After all before the girls arrived she did it by herself... Of course there were a great deal less creatures here too. She didn't say anything but she figured the influx of strangers was due to the arrival of the king and queen of Secrets, though it baffled her to no end how people could know that.

Was there an energy or something that was let off? She shook her head slightly at the thoughts that raced through her head, trying to make sense of everything that had changed just since she'd built the first tavern. She kind of enjoyed it though, and the new creatures. Well the new creatures brought new things to live. Not just in Secrets or the tavern, but in her. She met creatures she didn't even know were.... Well real. It was foolish of course for her being a sorceress to not know a creature was real, but the truth was she always worked to avoid who she was, least for most of her life she did. Her recent move however showed how well that was working out for her, and that was not at all. She continued to clean up a few of the tables, smiling to the patrons as they spoke to her, answering questions that she could, or sending them up to the bar for service if her hands were busy at the time.

KK lifted her head as she heard her name mentioned, and she smiled as she saw a familiar face standing in the doorway of the tavern, leading from Secrets. There were few here at the time who knew her so personally as to call her by her name, and it brought job to her heart knowing that there were some. She waved to the man and watched him as he took a seat, he was older than her, by a great man years, but he didn't show the age he held, not by a long shot. Making her way over to his table she curtsied before taking his order. He was a simpleton, not of royal blood or anything but KK appreciated everyone who entered here as valuable, even those that may not have fully seen their full value. After taking an order for the male she returned to the bar and sat it down in front of one of the girls before pointing to the creature and stepping into the back kitchen area of the tavern.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Character Name:Allen Richards
Character Species: Angelic Demon
Date/Time: Mon. April 6th, 2014: Early morning
Company: Melody

Allen woke early, as he always did. He stretched and reached up, running his hand through Melody's hair and giving her ear a little scratch. It had been a few months since he had bought her the gifts he had, a few pieces of jewelry, some new sexy outfits, and some random things just for her. He smiled as he leaned over and kissed her forehead. It was then that he looked around ans shot out of bed, sitting up wide eyed.

What the hell, what was this place. When they had went to bed last night, they were in his room in the castle, and this morning they were laying in a bed that looked like it belonged in a tavern. "Mel.... Melody wake up. Something has gone seriously wrong here." He reached over and started gently shaking his lover, hoping to wake her and get her help in figuring out where they were.

"Babe, Um..... I think we have left Kansas so to speak."

77171_477710492335295_821343392_n.jpg

Character Name: Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Vampire Neko
Date/Time: Mon. April 6, 2014: Morning
Company: Allen Richards

Mel smiled as Allen kissed her forehead. She had never been so happy with anyone in her life as she was with him. He showered her in gifts a few months ago that brought tears of joy to her eyes. She couldn't even begin to thank him for them. Not that he expected a thank you. They were a gift, a way of him telling her thank you for everything she had done for him. In truth however she didn't need them, she loved them of course but his happiness completed her, well that and knowing she was with him. That helped a great deal too.

Mel groaned as Allen began shaking her and she began to open her eyes when he had stated that they weren't in Kansas anymore. A laugh escaped her lips as she wrapped an arm around him and pulled him back down to the bed. "Oh, well in that case, go back to sleep Toto, it's all just a dream, and we're all there." she mocked in a soft playful tone before she finally opened her eyes and yawned softly looking at him.

"Now what are you...." Mel sat up slowly after noticing the wall behind Allen, she didn't memorize her lovers room, that's just ridiculous, but an old style tavern certainly had different walls than a castle. "Um.... Allen.... We're not in Rogue's anymore." She stated before looking down at him curiously then looking back into the room. "So what... What did you do?"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He struggled when she pulled him back down, still certain that they were not in the same bed that they started in. When Melody finally opened her eyes and realized what he was saying, he sat up again, shaking his head. "Gee you think? I have only been trying to tell you that. And I have no clue what happened, I remember going to sleep in my bed, and waking up here." He looked around, trying to find his clothes, which had somehow managed to make the trip with them.

"Well that is one good thing then. Out clothes made it, so we can figure out where we are with wandering around naked." As much as he enjoyed seeing her naked, right now there was more important things to figure out. Mostly where they were and how they had gotten here. "You don't remember doing anything last night do you? Well, anything out of the normal for us anyway." He started throwing his clothes on quickly.

"Well, I guess we should figure out what this place is first? It looks like a tavern, but it could be something much more. And second, why we were brought here."

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Character Name:

Alexandria Smith
Character Species:Neko
Date/Time:Mon. Apr. 6th, 2014, Morning
Company:Open

Alex looked about the tavern and decided to get the place cleaned up before her shift started in a couple of hours. She always liked coming in early to help out the owners and it always seemed to make a better impression on them than to just show up close to time to be there.

She wore a standard uniform of a black mini skirt, and a white wife beater tank top with a pink bra underneath. She found working with her outfits like this tend to bring in more tips. She didn't want to be too loud as she knew upstairs there was people sleeping still.

Mel giggled softly at 'gee you think?' That was something that she enjoyed about her relationship with Allen, it was fun and full of life. Where she called him Toto and told him to go back to bed may have gotten most women slapped by most men, even if they were canine, and with his willingness to get sarcastic with her. True she deserved it, she thought he'd fallen out of an apple tree and knocked his head a few times on the way down. There was no way he was talking any sense. Now, looking around she knows he was.

"You're right and I'm sorry. I should have listened it's just.... Well think about it." She stated as she shifted slightly in the bed and looked at Allen. "This isn't Alice in Wonderland.... Well... It shouldn't be, though I suppose in all honesty we should be used to this, portals used to bring people all the time to Rogue's. It was normal... Kinda."

Mel's words were lost as she smiled when Allen found their clothes, she was as happy they still had some as he was, if they were in a tavern, the last thing she wanted to do was have him go parading out there naked. She of course had her fall back, she had her cat form, he on the other hand. Well he wasn't so lucky. She slowly slid out of the bed, pausing as she listened to him speak again. When he began asking his question she scuffed and gave him a blank expression. Her left ear twitching slightly as she studied his face. It wasn't until the question continued that she relaxed and reached for her clothing to begin dressing.

"I can honestly say I remember a great deal about last night, I actually remember a lot about yesterday it general. It was totally our normal night. We saw a movie, and when we got home you hopped in the shower, I did a bit of cleaning up before joining you then we went to bed where....."

Again she stopped in her words, pressing her lips together as she finished pulling on her pants and walking to the door of the room. Glancing back at Allen she slowly opened the door just enough that she could peek out. After a few seconds of watching out the door she closed it and turned sharply to look at Allen. "Um.... What would you say if I told you I might know where we are?"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He listened to her recall the events of the previous evening. They had both been a little..... playful that night, and he smiled remembering it. But when she stopped and said she might know where they were, turning to face her. "Wait, you actually know this place. Well, that's a good thing right. I mean that answers one question if you do. Still the matter of how we got here though." He finished dressing, walking over to join her by the door.

"Though if you do know I could just kiss you right now." He laughed a bit, knowing he would kiss her anyway, but that wasn't the point, the point was she had more information than he did. Which, wasn't so far fetched, as she had been able to stay in one place longer than he had. Still, he only hoped she would share what she knew so they could be one step closer.

"I might yes." She began before glancing back at the door, a look of confusion crossed her face as she shook her head and slowly moved towards Allen, adjusting the collar on his shirt as she spoke. "There's a woman downstairs that I swear looks familiar to me, but if she is who I believe she is.... We're in a land called Secrets my love." After adjusting his collar she placed her hands softly on his chest as her eyes met with his own before she continued speaking.

"It's a rather ancient kingdom from what I know about it, somehow the youngest of our litter is ruler here, but, well it simply doesn't make sense to me why you and I would be here. I mean she's not even here. She's in Rogue's..." Melody's words trailed off as another look of pure confusion crossed her face. She wasn't sure what to think of the situation at all. It was all so strange to her. "Isn't she?" she asked, not really expecting Allen to answer, because like her she didn't expect him to know. Heck if she couldn't keep tabs on her sisters it was rather foolish to expect her lover to.

A smile slowly crossed her face after a few moments before leaning up slightly and kissing Allen's lips. "If I'm right I know the place rather well, if I'm wrong however, well then least we're here together right?" Melody gave a reassuring nod, more for herself than for Allen however. Being part neko she was still bottom of the food chain, besides that she couldn't imagine being without Allen.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

He could see the fear in her eyes. He knew all too well she viewed herself as the bottom of the chain, nekos were considered some of the weakest creatures. Yet he knew he wouldn't let anything harm her, not so long as he drew breath. He hadn't fought off everything he had for her to be scared. He pulled her close, giving her that kiss he had promised.

"Don't be afraid. I am here, and no matter what this place is, we will face it together and beat it." He gave her a little pat as he held her, looking to the door. "So you think this is your sister's realm then. If that is the case, at least we know people here and can find a safe haven as needed. Though like you said, last I knew she was still in the castle back home. So something pulled us here, but what?"

He spoke the last line to himself mostly. "Well, we aren't going to get any answers here. We had better start moving and figure out if this place is what you think it is. And I had just started to get used to that home."

Melody smiled as Allen pulled her close to him and spoke his reassurance. He was more than she could have ever truly hoped for. Which was funny when she really thought about it. Allen seemed to think that she hung the stars and she saw herself as nothing truly special, but at the same time she thought that he did, and he, like her figured he wasn't all that great. Perhaps that's what made them so perfect for one another. The thought the world of the other but dared not even consider themselves to be so amazing. When Allen's lips met with hers she closed her eyes, her cat ears falling back lightly against her head, not from fear or anger, but from comfort. There was nowhere in the world she felt safer than in the arms of the man she loved.

She nodded as he spoke of her thinking this was her sister's realm, and giggled softly when he admitted the last he knew of her was in Rogue's as well. She was happy to know that she wasn't alone in her absolute confusion of the situation. Mel wasn't exactly an air head, that part was left for a few of her other siblings. She caught his tone softening at the last bit of his words, speaking of what would have pulled them there. It was certainly more of a thinking out loud thing than anything, but she still responded with a shrug.

A giggle escaped her as Allen then went on about them not getting answers staying in the upstairs room of the tavern. He was certainly right about that, and if she was right about the woman she saw downstairs then they would certainly be safe in starting out their exploration. If not well explaining things certainly would be interesting. "You're right, we can't stay cooped up in here forever hoping we get back home, so let's go see what we can learn." Mel leaned up and gave Allen another quick kiss on the lips before taking his hand and turning towards the door of the room.

She drew in a quick breath before she opened the door, Allen was her strength in this moment, if she knew the tavern better she could say for sure she knew where they were and in such a situation be far more relaxed, but she had never been in the rooms upstairs in Secrets Tavern, and even if she had, she figured most taverns rooms would look about the same, so still no way to tell one from another. As the two of them started downstairs she took in the sights and smells of the area while she looked around to see if perhaps anything made the slightest bit of sense.

andrewW_zps66b8c3cb.jpg

MorganW_zpsa6962c56.jpg

Character Name:Andrew and Morgan Walker
Character Species:Werewolves
Date/Time:Morning, April 6th, 2014
Company:Each other, Open

Two figures suddenly walked into the bar, looking like they were lost. “Ok, last I knew we were wandering in the forest, and next thing I know we are standing outside a new tavern. How did we not know this place was opening?” The elder brother, Andrew, spoke first, looking around and laughing. His brother, the younger of the two, shook his head. “I don’t think we are just in a new tavern Andrew. Everything about this place looks different..” Morgan was still a bit worried. Neither of them had even seen this place before today, and buildings didn’t just spring up over night. They both approached the bar, taking a seat.

“Hello, anyone here. We could use a good drink.”

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Character Name:Alexandria Smith
Company:Open

Smiling brightly as she heard two men walk into the bar, turning quickly she wiped her hands on the white towel hanging from her hips as she walked towards them.

Moving behind the bar she smiled again, "Good morning, and welcome to Sanguine Corvus, I'm Alex and I'd be happy to serve you." Smiling and giggling as she leaned forward on the bar top, giving them a few of her breasts knowing this was the best way to get more tips. "We have lots of things, anything in particular that you would want?"

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg

Allen followed close behind, not wanting Melody out of his sight for now, not until they were certain they were safe. Though, as they moved downstairs, he heard two familiar voices from the bar. "Well, either we are still home, and someone is playing a sick joke, or whatever pulled us here pulled them as well." He tried to laugh a bit, trying to keep everything at ease, but he didn't know how well it had worked.

As they finally got down stairs he noticed the brothers. "Andrew, Morgan, right?" Allen spoke up, hoping he was right and these two were the wolves he remembered. Things were just going from weird to weirder with each passing moment. "They seem familiar, but this tavern doesn't, which reinforced the thought that something strong pulled us here."

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Company:Open, Andrew, Morgan, Allen, Melody

Noticing the other two entering the main bar area she smiled, "Good morning, I hope you two slept well. Might I offer you something for breakfast or coffee?"

As she waited for their orders she smiled at them before looking back to the other men, "Do you want breakfast or just something hard and stiff?"

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos aka KK or Kassidy Kiss | Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Sorceres | Vampire Neko
Company: Each Other, Allen, Andrew, Morgan, Alexandria

Melody paused for a moment when she first heard the werewolves speak and turned to look at Allen, a look of complete confusion on her face. "Think this is a sick joke either way we look at it my love, I know those voices." She didn't remember their names but when they got to the base of the stairs and Allen spoke them she shook her head slightly before tugging on Allen's sleeve, leaning close to him as she whispered softly "Something very strange is going on here Allen, this isn't Trickster's and yet...." Melody's voice drifted to silence as she looked to the neko. She smiled softly as her left ear twitched.

"Um.... Yes... Yes please breakfast would be good... You... You work here? I was, I thought I saw someone I knew, who... Owns this tavern?" Melody asked, she wasn't really sure if she should be asking that question but if it was who she thought then she really saw no harm in it.

"I do!" Came a voice from the back room just as a blond woman stepped into the main bar, she moved past a few of the bartenders before making her way towards Melody and Allen. "Lovely to see you Miss Trepes, I do hope you and your male companion slept well, we've been expecting you. Miss Smith here made up the bed special for your arrival. She's quite a good help here and will see to your breakfast and anything else you may require."

As KK approached them Mel's jaw near dropped as she looked from KK to Allen then back again. She said nothing though as she watched KK approach the brothers. She watched as the sorceress bowed as if she were addressing royalty and pressed into Allen again. "You're right, we're not in Rogue's, and with her being here, we are in Secrets. KK doesn't go anywhere else unless she's following my sister's husband around and I don't see him, so that leaves only one option... We should... Take a seat." She spoke softly to Allen as she gripped his hand more tightly and turned her attention back to the neko. "I could really go for some pancakes, I do believe you still have KK's specialty syrup yes? And some sausage if not to much trouble, and... Fresh apple juice, I'd like to get back on all four paws before I start in on to much."

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg
andrewW_zps66b8c3cb.jpg
MorganW_zpsa6962c56.jpg

Character Name: Allen Richards, Andrew Walker, Morgan Walker
Character Species: Angelic Demon, Werewolf, Werewolf
Date/Time: Monday, April 6th
Company: KK, Alex, Melody, Each other, Open

All three of them looked confused at the conversation between Melody and this new woman. "Well then, I guess that answers that question then. You are absolutely certain we are in this place called Secrets then?" He wanted to make sure that they knew where they were before he want off and started to relax. He followed her to a seat, nodding about getting something to eat. "that sounds good. I could use an omelet please, ham and cheese. And a glass of orange juice for me." He kept his mean small, not wanting to get too comfortable until he knew just how they got here.

Both Andrew and Morgan nodded, seeing Allen and Melody."Well then, nice to see a couple familiar faces. At least I know we are still in...." Morgan stopped as soon as he heard them mention another world. Well great, just after finding their friend and sister, they seemed to vanish again. Just their luck. "Wow, I need a drink. Something hard and stiff please."

"Better make that two."

rsz_as_zpsb39f200b.jpg

Company:Open, Andrew, Morgan, Allen, Melody

Smiling at Melody she nodded her head, "Of course Miss Trepes, I will get the cooks started on your order at once." Looking to the man with her she smiled, "And for you sir or would you like the same as Miss Trepes?" As he mentioned his order she smiled she preferred veggies over meat but to each their own as she looked at him.

Giggling softly as KK mentioned her being a big help made her almost puff up in pride but she knew better than to do that right now. She had guests to attend too looking towards the men sitting at the bar she smiled taking down their order as well.

Giggling softly at their wanting of a hard and stiff, "Of course sir! KK's special moonshine ought to do the trick, I do hope you both like cherry." Smiling as she left the room to get the food orders started and went to the basement to get the moonshine for the other gentlemen. This was going to be interesting, KK can do the hard part and let them know why Melody and her companion are here but as far as the others, they weren't supposed to be here. Then again the spell used to bring the sisters of Snickerz here could pull others without them wanting too.

Picking up two mason jars of the moonshine she climbed the stairs smiling as the food order was ready she waved to the cooks before loading up a tray and making her way back to the main area.

Standing beside Melody, "One stack of pancakes, with KK's specialty syrup on the side, three sausage links, with apple juice. And one ham and cheese omelette with a large glass of orange juice." Turning to the other men she smiled, "And two cherry pie moonshines. Will there be anything else folks?" She smiled before looking to KK to see if she needed anything as well.

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos aka KK or Kassidy Kiss | Melody Vlad Trepes
Character Species: Sorceres | Vampire Neko
Company: Each Other, Allen, Andrew, Morgan, Alexandria

When Allen asked if Melody was sure they were in Secrets she looked at KK and nodded softly. "Yeah, I'm pretty certain, but we can always ask for sure. Come on you guys, come sit with us." Mel gestured to the brothers to follow them as they sat down and looked around a bit. "Thank you" she stated softly to the neko who took their orders then her attention drew back to KK. "Um... Kassandra... Could we.... Have.... A word?" Mel was still rather confused about this situation and now with more than just her and Allen being here, it seemed to be getting stranger and stranger.

KK made her way over to the table where Mel had called her, smiling brightly "Of course you may Miss Trepes, I do hope that Alex is taking good care of you this morning."

"Huh? Oh yeah, yeah the waitress, no, no she's fine just.... What are we doing here?" Mel asked curiously, gesturing to the brothers and Allen as she asked her question. "I mean.... We are in Secrets aren't we? This isn't still Rogue's is it?"

KK laughed and shook her head as Alex brought their food and drinks to them. "Thank you Alex dear." KK then sat down in the chair across from Melody and shrugged slightly "All I know is that Snickerz summoned her sisters, of course she couldn't simply leave their companions behind so creatures such as Mr. Richards came as well. As for the rest of you." KK glanced curiously at the brothers, studying their every movement as she slowly turned and looked back at Mel. "I don't know, you'll have to take that up with my creation, breakfast first however! Then of course you are free to go to the castle, after all, this is your home too."

Melody smiled softly and gave a 'thank you' type nod as the plate and glass were sat in front of her then she turned her attention to KK and listened as she spoke. When the woman looked at the brothers she couldn't help but let out a soft giggle. "I'm sorry, that was ruse. Everyone this is Kassandra Kankunkos, better known as KK she runs this tavern... KK, this is Allen Richards, obviously you know him, and these two are Andrew and Morgan Walker. So breakfast first, then we do a bit of exploring."

KK nodded to each male as she was introduced while she got to her feet. "I also go by Kassidy Kiss. This is one of our waitresses Alexandria Smith, and I would like to welcome you three gentlemen to the Realm of Secrets, and the four of you to Sanguin Corvus. Do feel free to take advantage of the hospitality, and though I doubt you came with funds, don't worry about paying. Queen Trepes will flip the bill. If you will excuse me however. I've a few other things to see to." KK winked at Melody before patting Alex on the shoulder lightly and turning to make her way back to the bar, behind it and slipping into the back room.

As she moved out of view Melody looked at Allen with a smile "Yep. You're right, we're certainly not in Kansas anymore." She stated with a giggle before turning her attention to the brothers. "Welcome to Secrets you three."

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg
andrewW_zps66b8c3cb.jpg
MorganW_zpsa6962c56.jpg

Andrew and Morgan looked over when Melody invited them over. They looked at each other as they got their drinks. They nodded, taking a sip of the jars and moving over. "Well isn't this just a fine situation we find ourselves in. Seems like we just got used to the old place and here we are in a new place. Cryastal would kill me if she could find me." He laughed a bit as he took another sip. He remembered things from the old world that always brought a smile to his face. Then there was their sister. She had just shown up, reuniting the family and now she was gone again. Andrew shook his head a bit, chuckling at the irony.

"Come on now Andrew. I am sure she will show up again. She found us once, she will find us again." Morgan gave his brother a pat on the back, trying to cheer him up. "Besides, it's not like we are here alone. We got Allen and Melody, and if what she says is right, one of her sisters is here as well, and the others will more than likely follow. And if we found out way here, more than likely she will to." Morgan took another sip, shaking his head a bit as he did "Wow, that's got a kick to it." He laughed a bit as they took their seats.

Allen nodded as the brothers joined them. He started eating his breakfast, knowing he was going to need all the energy he could get, especially if they had a new realm to explore. "So what, first thing after breakfast is to find your sister? Or do we all go exploring trying to make heads and tails of this new place?" As Melody introduced the tavern owner he nodded, giving her a friendly smile. "Pleasure KK. I am sure if you are a friend of Melody then you can not be all bad. Thank you for your hospitality, though I must say it was really odd to wake up in one of your beds when we went to sleep in mine." He gave a little laugh as he continued to eat his meal. "By the way, the food here is delicious."

Company: Allen, Andrew, Morgan, Alexandria

Melody shrugged her shoulders slightly as she listened to Andrew speak, laughing softly as she looked at him upon his mentioning of Crystal. "You shouldn't say that, she might show up. I mean Allen and I were summoned here, but you two, well according to KK you two just got lucky..... Or... Unlucky depending on how you choose to see it." Melody began eating her breakfast as she listened to Morgan speak. She had forgotten that they'd just recently become reunited with their older sister and their friend Jason. When her name was mentioned she looked up from her food with a bright smile and a nod.

"Don't worry, we're in Secrets, this is a rather safe place, long as you mind yoru ps and qs.... Oh man. I hope if those dragon brothers show up that Jenni and Scarlett are with them or we're really in trouble." Melody stated with a laugh and a shake of her head. When Allen said what he did about her to KK she simply smiled, blushing softly, followed by a soft and playful laugh as he spoke of the food. "Jupiter is a good cook, but the truth is that I've never had a better meal than is cooked by an elf. That's who most the cooks around here are." When Allen asked what was first on the agenda after breakfast she looked at the brothers with a smile. "First we go to the castle." She began before looking back at Allen. "The woman who summoned us has a way to find anyone else who is here, so we can find out if their sister and friend is here. Also we could get some idea of who else is here so we know about where we stand with things."

1002159_477390532367291_183648401_n.jpg

Character Name: ReiRiku
Character Species: Wolf Shifter
Date/Time: April 6th
Company: Open

Rei has managed to catch a couple of bounties, and she had found herself wandering the lands of Rogues to line her pockets in her common fashion. It had felt good since she had gone through a dry spell of not finding her normal works. Though the Mists had certainly made sure she didn't go without or want for much. For that she had been thankful. So while she had been camping one night she felt a touch off, but thought nothing of it as she feel to sleepy next to her dying fire.

Yet she was in for a world of shock when she awoke the next morning. Rolling onto her back she stared up at trees that were not the same as the night before. This sent the shifter to her feet, and in high alert. It took a few moments for her nerves to settle, and once they did she looked around with blinking silver eyes. What the bloody hell happened? This wasn't the same place she had been in the night before. In fact she was pretty sure this wasn't a good twist of fate for her, but it was one she'd probably be forced to accept.

At long last she got her wits about her, and headed for the nearest town. Once there she saw that things seemed normal enough, and she soon found the tavern. Slipping in she eyed up the other patrons before finding her way to the bar. Sitting there she drew in a few deep breaths before ordering. 'A shot of something strong please, and then food and light drink,' was asked for as she say there with her head in her hands. Just what had happened exactly?

Character Name: Kassandra Kankunkos
Character Species: Sorceress
Date/Time: Mon. April. 6, 2014: morning
Company: Rei, OPEN

After leaving Melody and her three associates at their table KK made her way back to the bar, just as Rei sat down. She didn't assume that the woman was from the same world Mel and the three men were from. She was used to new faces all the time. So for all she knew this new creature was simply passing through as all the others. KK did have a slight ability to read minds, but she only used that to get a patron a meal and drink that she knew for fact that they would enjoy if they didn't specify. She never used it to actually get into their heads. She didn't care for the use of her magic, which is ultimately why she created Dementia.

As the woman sat down and took in her breaths however she could tell that something was off with her. She'd had several patrons come in with lost memory, or they were abandoned in a strange place. All sorts of explanations for a troubled mind. Asking however was a delicate process. KK was a gentle creature, she wished to take care of her patrons, and freaking them out so to speak certainly was in no way how one would go about doing that.

"Certainly" KK replied with a smile, sending one of the creatures behind the bar back into the kitchen. "Are you alright, you see quite troubled by something." KK asked softly as she sat on a stool behind the bar, her gentle eyes fixed souly on Rei.

Allen_zpsebc363a4.jpg
andrewW_zps66b8c3cb.jpg
MorganW_zpsa6962c56.jpg

Andrew and Morgan just shook their heads. "If it all the same to you two, I think we will head off and do some exploring of our own. Don't want to intrude on you two love birds." Andrew laughed a bit as he finished his drink and patted his brother on the back. "Come on Morgan, lets let the cat chase her birdie." He laughed a bit as the both of them got up, paid for their drink, and left, heading out to who really knew where.

"Always a joke with those two huh?" Allen chuckled a bit as he finished his meal, continuing to just stare at Melody. He smiled, thinking about every thing that had happened to the two of them since they had first met. Now they had their lives together in this new place. "You know you are absolutely amazing you know that."

Company: Allen, Andrew, Morgan, OPEN

Melody's left ear twitched as she looked at the brothers curiously while Andrew spoke. When Andrew made his comment of her chasing her birdie she let out a soft giggle as her ear twitched again and a soft tint of pink came over her cheeks. When she watched the brothers place the money down she wanted to say something but stopped shrugging slightly. "Have fun guys and.... Be nice to the woods!" She shouted after then before turning her attention to Allen with a nod. "Yeah, rather full of life, Secrets will be good for them, they'll get to see more of my sisters.... Spunkier sides give them a challenge." She stated with a soft laugh as she continued to eat.

Her right ear twitched slightly as she felt Allen's eyes on her, of course she didn't mind at all, but a slightly darker tint of pink did come across her cheeks. When he spoke she traced her tongue over her lips to get the syrup off from them before she turned her attention to Allen, brushing a bit of hair behind her left ear as he spoke. "I wouldn't be anything without you Allen." she replied softly before leaning forward and giving him a gentle peck on the lips. "That's why when my sister called for me she brought you as well." She lifted her left and and lightly placed it on Allen's right cheek as she continued. "I'm glad I was there to meet you at the gate that day, I couldn't even imagine not having you." Mel wrapped her left hand around Allen's neck before she hugged him, softly kissing his ear before she whispered softly. "I don't know about you but I've ssen enough of the inside of taverns for a while, let's go see how much this place has changed."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom