Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Exiled King's Revenge ((KolathxKannaxSelfi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alphis sighed watching everything unfold in a scrying pool. His little sister hadnâ??t changed, it was only to her fortune that the man she had gone to heal was so delirious from the infection that he didnâ??t realize who she was. He shook his head slowly and waited for both his sisterâ??s to move into the correct zone right in front of his tent.

â??Exounâ??carass.â? The voice carried on the wind and in moments there were screams of terror and pain from where the girls had left there men. All around the two girls dark walls rose from the ground blocking any escape they could make. Slowly Alphis walked out of his tent in front of them. â??Welcome, you have both saved me the job of coming to get you.â?

Syiera stepped in front of Pya to protect her younger sister from the wicked man that had sealed them inside the camp with him. She did her best to not flinch when she heard the screams of their best men being slaughtered before either of them could do anything to help them. The older girl bit her lip, glaring at the masked man that towered over them. "What do you want with us? Why do you think that it is so necessary to attack our villages that have done nothing to you?" She called up a ball of piercing, blue light that illuminated the area where they stood, before she launched it toward the shadowy walls. It seemed to have no effect, only being absorbed into the magical wall.

Pya clutched her sister's arm, hearing the men being slaughtered, she held her hand over her pouch of herbs and whispered in Latin, "turpis bestia may poena ingero vos." Foul beast, may pain inflict you It was the only spell she knew that was the exact opposite of healing. It was not a direct attack, merely one that would inflict pain over time, starts as a gradual heat and then increases ten fold. The metal would sear the skin and he would have terrible burns all over his body.
Pya looked at her sister, "Syiera; don't attack again, least not with your spells. You wouldn't want to be drained." She stepped forward, "Why would it have been a job to come and find us?" she said cockily. "It's not like it's hard to find one princess and one queen. With men surrounding them." she began to play the waiting game.

Alphis just simply raised an eyebrow as the spell hit him, and literally rolled of him like water from a ducks back. â??Come Pya did you really think that I would go to the trouble of laying this trap for you both and not be ready to defend against spells?â? he slowly walked toward them both. Standing just a short distance from them both. â??It might not have been hard to find you but that ancient magic that defends the tower is hard to by pass. Now, come.â? His hands shot out grabbing one of each of their arms roughly.

Syiera shook her head at her younger sister's attack. It wasn't as strong as some of the spells she knew, but it would have been rather effective if it were anyone else they were up against. She was doing her best to defend her little sister but the dark voice that came from this man had her frozen in her place. As soon as he grabbed her arm, she cried out and tried to twist away from his vice-like grip, though his hand was a lot larger than her arm, and wrapped around it with ease. "Unhand me! I'm not your property to just haul around like I was some kind of toy!"

Pya reached with her other hand and grabbed a small handful of toxic herbs, Syiera, close your eyes and look down! She tossed them up into the knights eyes. Why do you want us? What good are we with the exception of a ransom? She tried to pull away. I'm of no use, I'm just a healer. She paused, Come to think of it, you should release me. One of your men will be able to use both of his legs rather than just one. I healed him. She glared up at him. What are you waiting for? Let both of us go!

He laughed and drug them both roughly toward his tent the dark walls of magic making no other space for them to go. The herbs did nothing since he was still wearing his face mask and it protected his eyes from anything thrown at him. â??I dare say, no.â? he laughed pulling them both up to his tent and then stopping. â??Hmmm one at a time I dare say, so queen Syiera, I am sorry you will be placed last but my trusty pet will take care of you till then.â? He pushed Pya into the tent before grabbing Syieraâ??s hair and throwing into a penned off area just to one side of his tent. He was back before Pya could move very far and stepped in blocking her escape. â??Now then it is time that we became better acquainted donâ??t you?â?

In the pen a large black beast slowly moved toward Syiera growling deeply.

"W-what pet?! And...and why are you doing this to us?!" She watched him shove her little sister into the tent. "Pya!" Syiera cried out for her sister, but it was cut off with a gasp when he grabbed her hair, her whole body tensing up, and she couldn't possibly twist to get away as he threw her into a pen with a dark, shadowy beast. She bit her lip and backed toward a wall, away from the beast. She whimpered softly and bit her lip, afraid of the growling animal.

Pya backed away as far as she could from the knight.You should be bowing before me. I am your Queen! her voice didn't hold the commanding voice as one who could give the oder to excute him. What have you done with my sister? Pya got her courage up and walked closer to him, I recognize your voice. But I don't know where. It would good to know the man behind the mask. She looked up at the knight. Her curiosity peaked.

The knight grabbed her chin roughly and he laughed. â??All in good time my pretty little one but for now I have other ideas on how we will get to know each other.â? Her grabbed her hair roughly and forced her over toward the bed walking with her. he pulled a knife from his boot and quickly cut the straps holding her armor on, finally pushing her to the bed. â??You are not yet my queen, but soon you and your sister will both be queens under me in every way.â? He started to take his shirt off leaving his mask on through it all.

Over in the pen the drake started to slowly move closer and closer to Syiera. His large dark wings spread out to block any escape. His long thick claws gleaming in the darkness. It was so sudden that she wouldnâ??t see it before it happened. The drake took one long swipe at her with his razor like claws shredding her armor in a single movement.

The older girl cried out when she saw the beast lift a claw, leaving her all but nude in front of it. The dress she had worn under her armor was barely anymore than shreds, but she couldn't cover herself if she wanted to be able to defend herself in someway. She brought her hands up to try to defend herself in case the drake tried to strike out and kill her. She readied a spell in her mind, more than alert to everything the creature wanted to do to her, trying to take note of every little motion that he made.

Pya shook her head, Both me and my sister....You will be executed as soon as we get out of here. As the knight cut away her armor, Pya's bag of herbs and sword fell along with it. The sleeves from her gown rippled a little, and she clenched the sleeves in her fist. When she was shoved to the bed, she rolled to her side, her fists up like she was going to punch him. Pya waited until he was close enough and then went into a punch, there was a flash of silver and a dagger appeared out of her right sleeve, the point aiming for his heart. Die, evil vermin! She screamed.
As soon as she kills this man, she could go about saving her sister, Pya heard a scream and reached farther for his heart.

Alphis growled and barely caught Pyaâ??s hand before it delivered a fatal blow. His chest was bleeding slightly from the shallow wound that she had made. He growled deeply pushing her back and twisting the dagger out of her hand. â??I see that you have many tricks up your sleeve Pya dear. I will just have to remove them.â? He grabbed her dress and ripped roughly his large muscles pulling her dress in two stripping her of all covering.

In the pen the drake pounced on his prey and forced her to the ground ripping off her clothes roughly and his long talons raking lightly over her skin almost breaking it.

The older queen cried out when the overgrown lizard knocked her to the ground and tore what remained of her clothes off. She blushed and whimpered, feeling those claws rake over her body, drawing up welts that stung quite a bit without ever breaking her skin. She did her best to move back, away from those claws of the larger figure above her.

Pya glared at him before her gown was torn from her body, a clunk and she gasped, the other knife that she had hid in her other sleeve fell to the ground. She started to reach for it, and then heard his words. Laughing Pya nodded, "Yes, knight, I do. Luckily for you though, the other one fell." she looked up at him again and shook her head, "You will die if you follow through with this." Pya said through clenched teeth.

He smirked down at her his hand grabbing her hair and pulling her face up to him. â??I think not my dear Pya, nothing can harm me not even the gods have the power to harm me.â? He pushed her down to the bed and knelt over her. One large hand pinned her hands over her head as the other pushed between her legs. Using a bit of magic he sent a shock right through her clit and pussy causing instant stimulation and forcing her to become aroused.

The large scaly drake pushed her down to the dirt his claws sinking into her shoulders a little. He growled threateningly into her ear as his one claw moved down and started to tease at her asshole. He was already hard and thick his scent heavy in the air clouding the mind. All around the pen the soldiers gathered giving hoots and cheers as the Drake teased her, another claw starting now to tease her clit.

She gasped and whimpered as she felt the claws digging into her shoulders, drawing a bit of blood on her flawless, pale skin. She whimpered and bit her lip, feeling the beast's claw teasing her ass. "N-No!! Release me, you filthy beast!" She blushed bright red when she heard the hoots and cheers coming from all around her. A harsh gasp escaped her lips and she writhed under the beast's assault on her ass, shuddering when a hot, liquid feeling tore through her body. She whimpered and bit her lip, realizing where his other claw was, torturing her clit. The smell of the beast's arousal was certainly dampening her senses, but the adrenaline coursing through her veins was doing its best to counter that.

Pya let out a shriek and bit her lower lip, You will be punished for you actions this day! She curled her lower lip at him.
Whe she was flipped around, she swivled her leg up at him at the same time she was shocked, screeching she became instantly wet. I'm not going to enjoy this, I just want you to know that. Bastard. She spat at him.

He growled grabbing her leg and forcing it back and up near her face as he magically stripped his clothes from his body leaving his thick massive cock out and pressed against her sweet pussy. â??We will see dear queen.â? He suddenly thrust roughly into her breaking past her hymen and filling her tight pussy and pressing on past her cervix into her womb with his thick hard cock. He didnâ??t wait for her and just started to pounding into her roughly his hand closing over her throat holding her down cutting off her air.

The drake growled and stuffed his claw roughly up her ass. It was easily as thick and long as a normal manâ??s cock. He started to thrust it in and out if her as his other teased her clit with the tip almost cutting her sensitive skin with the sharpness of it. his teeth bit into her neck as his claw worked her tight ass. He didnâ??t cut anything vital just leaving a rough bloody mark on her neck.

Pya started to scream and when her clothes were torn from her, she blushed and glared at him, spitting in his face, she fought against him. But to no avail, his penis was shoved into her pussy and she screamed painfully. The scream was cut short by the hand wrapped around her neck. Struggling to breathe, she reached up and brushed the face plate of the knight's helmet. The last thing she saw before she passed out was a pair of eyes that looked so familar.

She cried out and whimpered when she felt the cock-sized claw bury deep into her ass and start raping it. She sobbed and squirmed, trying to break free from the creature's teasing and torture. Another cry was renewed when she felt those sharp teeth dig into her neck, drawing a deal of blood, though it wasn't lethal. She whimpered and fought against the beast as best she could. She writhed from the feel of another claw rubbing and catching her sensitive clit, not wanting to give into the roughness of it.

He growled as she knocked his helmet off but saw that she passed out instantly so she didnâ??t see his face. he pulled out of her his cock coated in her virgin blood. Roughly he turned her over in the bed pulling her onto her hands and knees to start to fuck her unconscious body from behind. He poured a little magic into her that would start her reviving so that she wouldnâ??t miss any of her rape.

The drakes claw continued to rape her ass as it moved around her so that her head was down near its cock. He probed trying to find its way into her mouth wanting to have that thick cock buried in her mouth. A small shock would come through its claw in her ass to force her mouth open if she didnâ??t take it willingly. As soon as her mouth was open by force or willingly it would stuff its thick long cock down her mouth and throat.

Pya woke up and she was on her hands and knees turning around, she saw a face, but her head was still muddled from passing out. Why... she shook her head and then struggles again. You...look familar..Have I seen you somewhere before?

She fought the cock of the drake that kept trying to push its way into her mouth. She kept turning away from him, though each time he repositioned himself so he could keep trying. But as soon as she felt the shock, she gasped, her mouth opening enough for the beast to force his thick piece of meat in her mouth and throat. She tried to push him away, but he was much too big, and he was apparently enjoying this.

Alphis grabbed her hair before her eyes totally focused and forced her head into the pillow and bed making it so she couldnâ??t see him any more. â??Shut up bitch and just take this thick cock inside you.â? He began to fuck her hard deep in and out of her tight wet pussy his hips slamming into her ass with each thrust.

The drake started to thrust slowly in and out of her throat. Taking enough time out of her throat to let her catch her breath, before slamming back down her throat. His claw continued to rape her ass hard and deep pushing as deep as he could into her with out causing damage to her internally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom