With Wind and Sound [BlinkyWinky & Raziel99]

Sona was easy to move into his arms, telling him simply that she was waiting for something like this. Yasuo smiled to himself, watching her after the kiss, such a hot embrace that left him wanting more but he knew better than to pull another one at the moment even if he wanted to. She was slightly tinted, almost panting from her heat, and it brought a touch of pride to him knowing that he was the reason for that.

He couldn’t help the chuckle that came to his lips at her words. “They would be pairing Yasuo and Sona bot lane, is that what you are saying?” He couldn’t help the laugh that came from him, but he let her pull him along with her, seeing that lustful look. Before they left, though, he pulled her back to him, taking her in a hot, needy kiss before leading her out of the room, letting her take charge for them to head wherever she wished.

He was watching her closely, seeing how she moved. She hid her needs well, but her voice was heavily laced with her lust and need, and he felt himself stiffen in his pants knowing that it was because she wanted him. He heard her words, and chuckled, moving closer so he could whisper to her without being overheard. “A private area? I think I know where we should escape to between matches. Your music touched my soul, Sona. But you touched my heart and body.”

They arrived at the building, but he didn’t give the interior much thought, making a beeline to the stairs. “You can choose the room.” He whispered to her, looking around to make sure nobody was around to see before leaning down, kissing her neck before offering a small nip to make her jump. “But hurry. I would hate to simply take you right here.”

Sona laughed as Yasuo lead her beyond the lounge area and to the stairs, sensing that he, too, had a need that he wished to be fulfilled. There was almost no one within the building but he was careful nonetheless, making sure there were no watchful eyes even as he took her to the second floor. Again watching for others, he leaned in afterwards, placing his lips at her neck, kissing the skin there, making shivers of pleasure run down her spine.

When was the last time she had been like this? Driven, needy, and wanton...the men in Demacia were much too careful, so she had never experienced a sensation quite like this, save for a few kisses here and there during her late teenage years. But those memories paled in comparison to this one, where Yasuo seemed both rough and gentle, exciting her with his words, even being so bold to say he would take her here in the hallway.

Personally, I wouldn't mind if you took me right here, right now. You can have me any way and I still wouldn't mind. She managed to get that much out, her thoughts reflecting upon the lustful state of her body. The mental voice came jagged and breathless, almost as if she were voicing it out loud. She tilted her neck more, allowing him more access to the soft, sensitive flesh, gasping and pulling him closer as the feeling overtook her. The nips were surprising, yet she found herself wanting more. Yes, she needed this...now.

Her hand reached out behind her, searching for any door handle to open. As her fingers found one, she struggled to open it, barely paying attention to anything other than the man at her neck and his hands at her body. Finally, both of them stumbled inside where she broke away from Yasuo to lock the door before going straight back to him, running her hands under his cloak again, wanting to feel his warm skin under her fingertips. She stepped forward, placing her body against his before finding his lips with her own. A hungry kiss consumed them, and she broke it only to take air into her lungs. Quickly, efficiently, she removed her head ornaments, letting her blue hair fall freely. Are you sure you want this? she asked a final time, matching his brown eyes with her own.

She was hot, needy, he could hear it in her voice, see it in her body, how she trembled and opened to his play. It was exactly how he liked, and he continued his ministrations, lips hardly leaving her neck, to surprised her with his teeth when he felt she made progress with the door. His fingers played at her side until she pulled him into the room, feeling the heat, the lust and need in her very grip as she pulled him into the room.

His senses were all on her as she turned to him with a hungry, needy kiss. He groaned against it as he returned it with gusto, giving everything he had in it. He felt her fingers under his cloak, and he easily shrugged it off, noting how she removed her hair ornaments, his hands moving to run fingers through the fine blue strands. He heard her voice as she broke away, his eyes locking onto hers. He felt that actions spoke longer than words, and he felt that no matter what he said would match his meaning.

He took her, pulling her close as he shifted, pinning her to the wall as he kissed her, a rough, passionate kiss. His hands shifted to slide down her, until they reached his own clothes, pushing his pants off to leave him bare to her witness. “I need this.” He said in a low, husky voice, between kisses. “Remove your clothes. Let me see you in all your glory. I have to see you, need to see you. And if you don’t hurry, I may just rip them off in my lust for you, Sona.”

Yasuo had the ability to rip sighs and moans from her, and although no sound came from her lips, Sona's mouth parted just the same while the sweet sounds resonated inside his head. She could do little else as he turned her, pinning her against the wall and kissing her roughly. Hands gripped her sides, stroking downwards, pausing at her slim waist then continuing past her hips onto his own clothing, removing his pants.

Sona paused to stare at his manhood, surprised that he carried no undergarments beneath his pants, but she didn't complain. It was a sight to see, truly, and she could feel herself growing in heat as she looked upon his growing erection. A arm reached to feel him, testing how he fit within her hand. He was warm and hard, and it did wonders to fuel thw fire within her.

At his words, she was encouraged to disrobe, forcing her hands between them and unbottining the sleeved, outer light blue layer of her dress, letting it slip and fall to the ground. Misheivousness lit up her face and she ducked out from under Yasuo's arms, making her way to the bed.

Please, feel free to rip and tear...show me, Yasuo, show me if you are as powerful as they say you are. She purposefully left the body-hugging part of her dress on, knowing that she had nothing else to hide her body from him, save for a thin, white undergarment settled onto her hips.

Yasuo felt her hand take him ever so gently, testing his hard girth that stood so erect for her. Soft moans and gasps left his lips as she tested his tool, his hips moving slightly to usher her hands. However, she had other ideas on her mind, and she was teasing about it, starting with the buttons of her dress, letting it slide off but leaving the form fitting part on her.

She slipped from his hold on her rather easily, heading to the bed, and he eagerly followed her, his arms wrapping around her hips, his erection pressed against her rear, separated from her only from the thin clothes left between them. “Oh, I would simply rip them off if we were in your rooms, Sona. But I would hate to ruin your dress, and leave you with little to cover yourself between here and your personal sanctuary. I suppose you should bring spares next time.”

His fingers moved over her, finding the clasps for this dress, undoing them and sliding the form fitting material off of her. His fingers went over his prize, going over her back, down to her hips, then up her sides until they came around her, his hands gently cupping the swells of her breasts carefully. His thumbs brushed over her peaks, feeling them stiffen in his grasp.

It wasn’t enough, his hands sliding down, pushing the white cloth skirts off of her hips, leaving her bare to him. His chest pressed to her back, his erection firmly against her rear as his lips went over her neck and shoulders. “What is your favorite position, Sona?” It was a husky whisper, as his lips kissed up to nip her earlobe, paying tender attention to the soft flesh.

He was right about the clothes, and it would look rather odd if she walked out and around the Institute wearing naught but her skin. Sona let Yasuo peel off her dress, freeing her breasts, feeling him run semi-calloused hands over her bare skin, over her smooth back and sides, then up to her breasts. The feeling was exquisite, and she squirmed under his touch, gasping and jerking forward when he brushed a thumb over her nipples, making them taut and stiff.

The sudden need reflected down below, and she moaned heavily, a rush of sensation heading down toward the apex of her thighs where she was beginning to become slick with the juices from her womanhood. It soaked her undergarments, though those too were tossed aside without second thought as Yasuo pulled her back to him. A slight pink tinged her cheeks in a haze of hotness, and she breathed heavily as he consumed her with kisses once more. His erection stood stiff into her rear, and she fought the urge to bend over and take him within her. No, she wouldn't do that...at least not this time.

Instead, she coyly turned her head to look at him. I can't say I have a favorite...I have never done this before. But I think we'll find out which one it is that I like the most by the end of this, yes? She turned around and pressed her breasts into his chest, reaching down to carress his shaft. She rubbed herself on him, letting out sounds of delight as the mere touch of his erection teased her opening.

He could smell her arousal, a sweet scent in the air as he slowly played with her body. She was far too attractive for her own good, he had to admit, and he could hardly control his own body when it came to her now. He was wondering how he would be able to fight her if it came to that on the Fields of Justice, but the nights were going to be the most fun he has had in a long time. If his life was going to be hot encounters and safety, it may be a more attractive option than returning to Ionia.

Her words caught him, and he managed a low groan just by the implications of those words. She turned in his grip, and he pulled her close, leaning forward to steal her lips in a hot kiss. Her hand was teasing, pulling him closer to her womanhood. He could feel her radiating heat against the tip of his length, her teasing making his head slick in her juices. He suddenly wondered how she would taste…

“I’ll be gentle for your first time.” He managed to whisper, as he picked her up, carefully laying her down. He blanketed her body, teasing the head of his length against her before slowly sliding into her. He managed a low moan, taking her lips to silence both of them as his erection slid into her, inch by slow inch, until he was buried into her to the hilt. Slowly his hips rocked, shifting him into small, deep thrusts into her to help her get use to his length.

As far as Sona could tell, everything was going perfectly. It was exactly as she had always wanted, everything she ever imagined it would be like. Yasuo moved her to her core, and she could only whimper as he laid her down on the bed, covering her body with his own and teasing her ever so slightly with his head. Gentle, did he say? She wanted it gentle, rough, something that left her quivering. Her mind was solely fixed on how he felt as he slid into her, turning the soft whimpers into a slow, drawn out moan, and she wrapped her legs around him, subconsciously pulling him closer.

For the most part, she knew it was supposed to hurt. But...it didn't. Not much anyway. It was more of just a heavy preasure within her, one that stretched her to what seemed like the maximum potential. She could feel his hard length inside her, slowly thrusting back and forth. Each thrust threw her deeper in a state of ecstasy, making her core quiver and pulse around his cock.

Deeper...faster... she said, breathless, running her hands over his strong arms, shoulders, and back. Tightening the grip of her legs, she began lifting her hips to meet his, natural instinct telling her how to move her body in a way she never had before. Oh...so good! The moans got progressively louder, filling both their minds with the sweet sounds of pleasure.

Yasuo started slow and gentle, wanting her too get use to it, not wanting her first time to be painful. He was pushed further by the feeling of her legs wrapping around him, pulling her deeper into her core, gripping down tight, needy. He could feel her passion and need even before she said a word, but when he heard her, it sent a shiver down his spine.

He was helpless to fight her wishes, his hips pulling back, sliding out to the head before he pushed back in. It started slower, but the hot need that she filled him with make his hips move faster, a soft slapping sound meeting his every connection with her. He could feel her hips moving to work with his and couldn’t help the long moan that left him as his hips moved with hers, finding a rhythm that was acceptable to both of them.

His hands shifted, sliding behind her, fingers finding grips on her shoulders. He felt her legs tighten, and his arms made movements of their own, pulling at her shoulders, lifting up into her to an even sweeter, deeper spot inside her. His moan was cut short as he took her lips, her own sounds of passion echoing through their minds. Sona, if you can hear this, this is the best feeling in the world, better than anything else I have experienced.

And so it was that their dance was in full swing, a rythm set between the two participants that accelerated to a peak, with sounds of passion filling the sex-scented air. A thin film of sweat appeared on Sona's brow and the rest of her body, making stray tendrils of blue hair stick to her skin, but it only added to the intensity of it all. One minute...or maybe it was one hourshe couldn't tell how long it had been since they started, only that for the time she was with him, it was easily one of the beat moments of her life thus far,

The room was already heavy with the scent and sound of their deed, and Yasuo multiplied it tenfold by entering her own mind, directing his thoughts to her very soul. His words excited her, heightening the sensation even as his lips ravaged her...even as he took her to a glorious place where each thrust hit some spot she didn't even know existed. But it did, and he was treating it very well.

If you keep this up, I'm bound to cum. But I don't want that...not yet. This has only been the first of many positions. Let's try this... Keeping him buried within her, Sona lightly relaxed her legs and used her arms to pull his body closer before gently rolling over, pinning him down with her legs. She gathered her hair to one side, so as to keep it out of the way, and laid herself on him, brushing her breasts over his chest and abdomen. Using his hot flesh to tease the peaks, she trailed kisses up and down his body, wanting to pleasure him as much as he had pleasured her.

He could feel her building up, could hear her echoing moans growing louder and louder, and he moved to push her over the edge. He wanted to make her cum, over and over and over again. Sadly, she had other ideas in her mind, and he heard her words. He couldn’t help the chuckle that came to his lips, but he was surprised as she suddenly flipped the two of them over, pinning her down and starting to ride him like she did this all the time, her lips moving over his body.

“You say that as though this will be the only time we have to try things.” He said, teasing as he pulled her hair lightly, pulling her back to lean up and kiss her, rough and hot. A hand of his went to her hips, guiding her movements as his own rocked, thrusting up in time with her every movement. If this wasn’t heaven, he didn’t know what was. His other hand took a breast into his palm, gently teasing the soft globe, enjoying the pebbled peak in his palm.

“I like this, but I prefer this one much more.” He shifted, sitting up but keeping her on his lap. His eyes locked onto hers as he thrusted up into her from below, his hands moving little from where they were before, continuing their gentle work with her body. But his lips were on hers, passion, need, tender care, all there.

Of course we'll be able to try many more things in the future, but this is my first time, and I'm very greedy, Sona answered back, a twinkle of amusement within her eyes. Surprisingly, the feel of her hair being pulled was extremely erotic, and her lips parted in a soundless moan, allowing him easier access as their tongues danced around together, the slickness in their mouths reflecting the slickness of his length deep inside of her. His other actions did everything to her, and his expert fingers teased her breast, an action that caused her to rock faster, grinding her hips against his own.

Yasup sat up then, keeping her steady as he shifted but never breaking the intense connection. Rather, he thrusted upward with more intensity, making her cry out in pleasure. Breasts bounced up and down, with only a hand to support one of them. Sona could feel herself building once more, legs stiffening...she wanted release, needed it, and she knew Yasuo could gve it to her. Please, she begged him, her insides quivering all around his hardness, piercing her and nearly bringing her entire being to ecstasy. Make me cum, I want it...I want all of it. Her hips rocked faster, searching for an orgasm that had yet to come, while soft whimpers of need escaped her.

Yasuo could feel the change inside her, so desperate for pleasure. Her breasts bounced eagerly, one in his hand and the other’s peak trailing over his chest. His hips found her heated movements easily, thrusting rougher, faster. Her words egged him on, wanting to make her cum, over and over, but his own lack of pleasure in the close past had made him more sensitive than he would have liked to admit. Her words echoed over and over in his head, and he found himself nodding to her words, aching to feel her cum.

“I’m going to cum too.” He moaned into her ear, nipping her earlobe. “Cum with me. Let’s hit that peak together.” He found her lips to hide his moans, thrusting fast up into her, needing her, needing it. His hand went down, leaving her breast to trail down her stomach, until his finger found her core, finding her clit, rubbing it fast, wanting to force her to cum. He was able to hold on until she came before he did, his hips burying him deep, hot cum filling her inside as he thrusted once, twice, three times before he was spent. He was left panting, eyes half closed, but a smile on his face as he looked at her.

The strange thing about sex was that Sona always imagined it to be smooth and graceful, almost like an art form. But here she discovered that she liked it rough; she liked to feel Yasuo's Skin slapping against hers; she liked digging her nails into his shoulders while begging him to make her cum. The words he spoke into her ear made her shake with anticipation, his hot breath making a shiver run all the way through her body. His lips moved to her mouth, which she gladly took, and she could register his hand sliding down...lower...and lower still until he finally reached the nub of her center, so swollen and sensitive already. His rubbing fingers on her clit made her arch her back, throwing her head back in echoing mental cry. Oh, yes...yes...yes!

The orgasm came mere minutes later, leaving her shaking in all its glory. It was as if he had suddenly opened a bottle that shattered her to the very core, waves and waves of pleaaure washing over her. She rode through it, clenching herself onto Yasuo's length, milking him even as he pumped his own hot cum inside of her. For the first time, she knew what it was to be sexually satisfied. When it was all over, she leaned against him, keeping herself connected to him. His eyes were half closed, and her own were shut but she managed to find his lips, kissing him before laying down on top, finding comfort in his broad, warm body.

That was definitely something. Trish missed out, Sona mused, a smile playing at her lips. She was glad though, that she was the first to experience Yasuo not only as a fellow champion, but as a man as well.

Yasuo felt her orgasm, could feel how it rocked her body as her back arched, hearing the moan in his mind and seeing the breathless moan come from her body. But he was in his own throes, and could do little to move her, lost in his own passion and need in the moment. He was thankful when they both came down from it, finding her lips in that soft kiss.

She moved, laying him back and coming down with him. His arms wrapped around her easy, a soft smile on his face. His hips shifted in the movement, making him groan out as he was still buried deep inside her. She enjoyed his body, and he was thankful for that. His fingers brushed over her spine.

He heard her words in his mind, and he frowned slightly. “Were you and Trish making plans for me? Without even asking?” He shifted, kissing her lips, stealing the kiss from her. “At least we took care of your lack of experience first. But Trish looked like a hungry woman ready to devour the both of us. Are you sure you are ready for someone like her?” His fingers went through her hair slowly, enjoying the soft strands as he caught his breath.

Every sense in Sona's body was heightened as she came spiraling down from the intense orgasm, breathing heavily into Yasuo's neck. She could feel the heat radiating off their bodies, she could smell the heavy scent of sex in the air, and her sensitive ears heard the groan come from her lover's lips as he shifted with her. The movement hit the sweet spot inside of her, nearly starting her desire up again but she was able to hold it in, instead easing into his arms.

She enjoyed his fingers that played on her skin, smoothly running up and down the soft curves from her shoulder blades to the small of her back. A tired giggle echoed within their minds, and she tilted her head to look at him. Planning things? Yes...well, we may or may not have been planning things, and besides, I didn't know when they would happen. And I wasn't aware we had to ask permission. I assumed you would enjoy it. Two women at your side, within your bed, aching to have your touch...would you refuse that? A contented smile reached her lips, and she lifted a hand to trace Yasuo's lips that were situated in a frown. I'm glad it was you who took care of my inexperience, though. And Trish just seemed like the type to knows what she wants and gets what she wants. I'm not sure if I'm ready for that, but if it happens it will be...fun.

A comfortable silence blanketed the two, and Sona laid her head down on the man's chest, almost dozing off but she kept herself awake, content with the feel of him stroking her hair. Would you like to continue on with the tour at the Institute, or would you like to visit other places around town? And we have the dinner with Trish later as well.

Yasuo could see that she was trying not to fall asleep on him, brought to a peak and tired from the experience. He leaned up, kissing her forehead as he gently caressed her hair and back. He listened to her, smiling at her words of planning. “I have no problem with it, of course. I simply prefer to know what is going on when it is being planned, is all.” He managed a chuckle. “Aren’t you going to be worried that she steals the attention from you? I would hate to leave you needy at the end of the night.”

The options she gave him were interesting, at least. He shifted, finding her lips and giving her a tender kiss. “We do have the dinner with Trish, don’t we? But this is rather comfortable. But… I suppose we have to finish the Institute tour, that is the most important thing, after all.” He shifted, sitting up, groaning from still being buried in her and the movement the shift made. “Let us get dressed and going. I’m not sure how much time we have before Trish expects us.”

Oh, I already knew she would try to steal the attention from me, Sona laughed, slowly taking herself off from the length that had given her so much pleasure, rolling over and letting a small umph! as she tumbled over on the mattress. Besides, I doubt you would leave me needy. When Trish leaves...We could have fun, all to ourselves. A grin lit up her face, and she kissed Yasuo briefly before standing up to clothe herself.

The world spun a bit, and she frowned at the sensation in her legs. It was difficult to walk, as if her legs were suddenly turned into gelatin. The sensation was odd, cofusing, but also amusing. After a minute, she walked around the room, gathering the parts of her dress as well as her hair ornaments. Holding her undergarments, she shook her head, smiling. No sense in putting these back on, now is there? I think I can do dinner without these.

Yasuo couldn’t help but chuckle at her words. “No, I wouldn’t leave you without pleasure. But I’m sure I can balance the two of you quite well.” He let out a soft groan as she slid off of him, looking at her and taking the kiss with gusto, pulling her close before she got up. He watched her walk with some difficulty, managing a soft chuckle himself as he got up, moving to help her. She grabbed her clothes, and he grabbed his pants, sliding them on as he listened to her.

“I think you should put them on.” He said, with a chuckle. “After all, wouldn’t you want me to tear them off of you later? And I don’t like the thought of people having even a little chance of upskirting you.” He pulled his cloak on before moving to help her, first the undergarments, then the tight dress. He kissed along her shoulder and neck. “You are truly beautiful, Sona. Trish will be lucky to see your form. As was I. I wish this to be a regular thing between us.”

Appreciative blue eyes watched Yasuo stand up, moving to gather his pants and cloak. Sona started with his impressive manhood, licking her lips subconsciously as she thought of how he felt within her. Then her eyes took in his strong body and broad shoulders as he dressed himself, listening to his words then eagerly sliding to him so he could help dress her.

I would love for you to tear them off of me...among other things, she said, eyes sparkling, reflecting tenderness as well as desire. She slid into her dress, enjoying the feel of his fingers brushing sensaully across her back as he clasped it together, kissing her in sensitive spots along the way. But all joking aside, there are lewd men running around here everywhere. Most of them are summoners and visitors who like to see the female champions dress, so I don't doubt that someone may try to touch either myself or Trish. Some of the braver women will want to touch you.

Sona turned then, pressing herself to the man. As much as I want to stay and do this over again, we must go. But I would like to continue this as well...I enjoy this, I enjoy your company. She turned, messily placing the ornaments back into her hair and making the twin ponytails again, though stray blue strands fell out of place in areas, and her bangs looked more tousled than normal.

She opened the door, leaving it open for her companion before heading downstairs and out of the building. It was sometime in the early evening, and she smiled as she heard the familiar strings of her Etwahl that mysteriously floated toward her. No matter where she went, the Etwahl was sure to follow so she was never worried about losing it.

Lewd men going around and doing who knows what to the female summoners and champions? That idea didn’t set well with him, and he frowned at the thought of other women copping a feel at him. It was improper, damn it, and he wouldn’t stand for that! He wanted companionship, not molestation. Still, he was making stretches on what happened around here based off one claim, so he couldn’t say much about the issue until he saw it happen.

His mind was cleared as she turned to him, his arms wrapping around and pulling her closer to him. Her words brought him a moment of hope, and he smiled, watching her fix her hair. His fingers came up, combing through her bangs to help clear them up before he leaned down, kissing her tenderly. It was a soft and quick embrace before he turned to the door. After all, there was still things to do today.

Yasuo followed Sona outside, hearing the familiar sounds of her instrument. He heard tales about how dangerous and jealous it could be, and he suddenly had a thought that maybe that instrument would try to get rid of him. He pushed it away, thinking it nonsense. He shifted, moving to her side and lowering his head to her so he could speak quietly and to her only. “So where to now? There’s a little time to burn before we must be at dinner.”

Lost in memory of what she had done earlier, Sona smiled to herself, fingers composing a melody on her instrument. It was filled with tenderness, the soft cadences reflected how she felt toward the man standing beside her. The effects of the song were almost instantaneous, as men and women walking around were visibly turning calmer and more cheery, smiling as they walked by. It made her happy that others were enjoying the song, but only one opinion mattered, and it was Yasuo's. Turning to him, she let the last of the song fade away and answered his question.

At the Institute, the two other hallways lead to the teleportation rooms of the Howling Abyss and the Twisted Treeline, so to the Freljord and the Shadow Isles, respectively. In the connected building, records of every champion are available, including histoey and the League Judgements, for public viewing. We can go there, or we can go to the place we'll be having dinner with Trish. Or...I know where we can go. The girl turned, gliding to the entrance to what looked like a large park. There were targets and sacks filled with hay inside, and it looked to be a large practice field.

Many people come here for practice and meditation. I...I would like to see your wind technique. And if you wish, there are always champions somewhere around here that are willing to spar. But I've heard so much about your fighting prowess...are they just as good as the skills you have in the bedroom? She raised her eyebrows, giving him a teasing look.

Yasuo was silent as he listened to the music Sona played. It was calming and powerful, bringing a new pep in his step. But he heard the undertones of her music, something that was casually put it but well hidden. A tune about need and passion. He smiled, a hand placing itself on her shoulder before letting go, passing her as they walked.

He heard her words, nodding slowly to himself. “That doesn’t sound difficult, so no need to go through those areas. I can go through the histories under my own time, so we can…” He was interrupted by her idea, pulling him along to a new area. He had to admit this zone intrigued him, a training area fit well with training dummies and minor terrain obstacles, something perfect for those who wished to be ready for the Fields of Justice.

He heard her request, and he turned to face her, a little shock on his face. Although the look turned into a smirk at her teasing look and words. “My skills are even better, although I hope you disagree with that.” He chuckled, a finger on the pommel of his blade. “Alright, you might want to take a few steps back.” He turned from her, unsheathing and readying his katana. He focused his ki, getting ready. “Ha-Sai-Gi!” He shouted as he slashed, a burst of wind coming out, throwing barrels of hay through the air.

Sona obeyed, taking a step backward just as Yasuo unleased the power of his blade. The blade itself was smooth and sharp as a tool should be, bit what astounded the girl was the wind. It seemed as if he had cut through the air and then pushed the sliced air out, sending a tumbling sensation in front of him. Truly, it was a sight to behold, and like the other champions from Ionia, he demonstrated complete mastery of his weapon, including the technique. That praise could not be said of ever swordsman in the League, so she knew Yasuo would be chosen by many summoners and would quickly become a favorite among the spectators.

You have a wonderful gift, she said to him appreciatively, I know now why the Institute offered you a spot here in the League. You will find yourself quickly rising in the ranks, trust me. The girl turned from him then, looking away as she said, I have never seem anything like your wind technique. I hope you find your killer, I wish it like nothing else in the world. But...if you ever feel as if your life can be complete without finding him or her, I would really like for you to remain in my life. As both a friend and lover, I might add.

Yasuo was silent after he performed the technique, flicking the sword with a simple movement as if he was flinging blood off the edge before shifting, presenting his side and sheath, sliding the katana away, ending with a satisfying click. He turned to her as he heard her words of praise, smiling and bowing in response. “I have practiced years to perfect the technique, a move none in Ionia can perform. Which is why finding the murderer has been hard.”

He heard her words, and he couldn’t help but feel touched, a smile on his face. “Sona.” His voice was soft as he moved closer to her, shifting her to look at him. “I had no plans on leaving your life. It would make mine feel rather empty. Come, stop such silly words. Of course I will stay as your friend.” The sly smirk on his face spoke even more as he moved in, giving her a hot, passionate kiss before breaking away. “We should go to dinner, Trish will be waiting on us.”

Back
Top Bottom