Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Anarchy OOC

I've been shifting and re-organizing my image collections on my photobucket. So, this has affected the image I have for Sidra's profile. Now...... I COULD just go in and tweak it myself since I'm admin, but.... well, I don't want to just go and do that since I'm not a GM for this group RP. Therefore, I'm providing the image behind the spoiler below so that it can be re-added to the profile for my character whenever. Thanks!

byEveVentrue_zps1a61acdf.png

I have a post ready, just waiting on confirmation of character being added to the cast. Happy New Year!

Not sure exactly as to whose turn it is. I'd been waiting for everyone to get their shot before doing so, but I don't mind posting whenever since I'd like to see this thing move on and for us all to get out of the meeting room. lol. Also, another welcome to Strike Back! Can't wait to see what kind of character you'll be adding into the mix of things. :)

Happy New Years!!!

Great post, Kaybee! I posted too! Sidra still isn't sure what happened and her being her... well, she still thinks it's all the Dominions fault. XD

Thanks! It's still not up at the level of your posts though, you write really well.

And a belated happy new years to you all!

So is it Grimm's turn now? Do we have an established post order?

Thanks, Kaybee. >///< Though don't sell yourself short. :)

And yeah, there is no set order outside of common sense and courtesy. Though Grimmy should have a post up before we move on, if it can be helped. Hope he's all right since I know he had issues with his account recently. Though, I know the holidays are also wrapping up so there's that. Goodness knows my own schedule hasn't fully gone to 'normal' yet either and won't until this coming week.

Also, I mentioned it a couple times earlier in this thread... I reorg'd my pics in my photobucket. So the link to my character's pic is broken. I posted the new link, so that will need to be tweaked.

Isn't there another person joining too? Strike Back posted in the OOC saying they'd be joining, but I don't see that profile up. *is baffled* >.<

I would post...But I'm not sure how Njord would fit into the current situation.

Grimm...If I could get some guidance, that would be awesome, lol.

If you want to start out, just start with getting orders of some kind. War orders to a sector or what not.

If you want, I can handle most things Novus. If you want to make a certain twist happen that involves the Novus you can at your digression. I don't have to if you don't want to but I would be happy to help any way I can.

Again.... don't forget about my broken pic link. >.<

And what about Strike Back's character???? Sorry to nag about that, but I know if it was my character that had gotten approved and not posted up for me after I put work into it, I'd feel like I couldn't post out of respect and that would frustrate me. Just sayin'.

EDIT: Link to my character's pic for the profile:

byEveVentrue_zps1a61acdf.png

As DarkAngel has stated, I have posts ready to put into the Roleplay but I am just waiting on my character to be put up so that I know its official.

Back
Top Bottom