Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Anarchy OOC

OP
OP
Mister Grimm
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to forget you Strike. My damn inbox has chunks disappearing and I can't find your PM nor can I PM you. If you can resend it I'd appreciate it. I'm so sorry for the wait.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Awesome as hell post, Strike Back! It was full of <3

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Grimmy has to go as well. I know my character is waiting on him since he created a NPC that called for my character to interact with him. So, I definitely have to wait until that. >.<

Razgriz

Shall we write beautiful stories together?
Supporter
Sorry for the delay, folks; currently working on a post for ol' Njord to come and join the party. Should have it up relatively soon.

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
Just wondered what was going on here. I would post even if I'm somewhat 'out of turn', but I'm rather stuck at the moment and cannot. Not without major disruption. Though, if I get an 'ok' by the GM to just 'go ahead', I will figure out a way to work around things. Wasn't sure who else was still wanting to continue. I did contact Grimm and he said he was, but since he hasn't posted yet IC, I'm not sure. XD

Razgriz

Shall we write beautiful stories together?
Supporter
Le sigh...Everyone, I don't think I'll be able to participate in this RP (as much as I really want to). My schedule is going to be jam packed in the coming weeks and I would hate to stall the RP because of absence.

That being said, I am bowing out (which is good because I haven't posted yet, though Grimm might have to modify his post to exclude Njord unless he wants to keep him as a GM PC).

Top Bottom