Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Anarchy OOC

I think it's pretty nifty. XD

Also, the final shot in my post.... I'm assuming it was meant for your character, sirix, seeing as he is still alive and moving and all that nifty jazz. ;)

Seeing as you were already playing a Dominion character...No objection here xD

Hehehe, this is going to be fun!

Been patiently waiting for people to post. I've just been assuming people have been busy due to the holidays. Now that they are here, however, I'll probably be a bit MIA-ish. Well, at least for the next couple days anyway... unless anything springs up on me family-wise. XD

But anyway, I'm still here and interested. Just waiting for posts to pop up before I posted again.

LOL! I figured as much with the assassination, haha!

Now as for this new faction... speak up, mysterious man!!! That didn't sound too demanding, did it? LOL! *is just curious to find out, haha*

Ooohhh... you had me at pirate! XD Seriously, sounds nifty. Space pirates are always a fun addition. Can't wait to hear more! *nod nod, tries to wait patiently, hehe* >///<

*nods* Sounds good. From the look of it, I have a feeling people won't be posting until after the holidays anyway. *continues to sit and wait* XD

Sorry I've been away, christmas kinda happened all at once over here, a post will be coming soon if that's alright.

Back
Top Bottom