Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Anarchy OOC

Looks like you've been busy. XD

This is really shaping up quite nicely. I still plan on creating a Solarian character, so expect to see a profile for her coming your way soon. That brings me to a question actually. Would you like for us to PM you the profile first for a glance over prior to just posting it up? Given the detail of the idea, I'm guessing you might.

agreed, this is very well set up. and a little faster then I expected as well. Keep up the good work.

darkangel76 said:
Looks like you've been busy. XD

This is really shaping up quite nicely. I still plan on creating a Solarian character, so expect to see a profile for her coming your way soon. That brings me to a question actually. Would you like for us to PM you the profile first for a glance over prior to just posting it up? Given the detail of the idea, I'm guessing you might.

lol Thank you kindly. I would like you to send your profile. I'll copy and paste it and then post it in the faction they belong to. That way we know who serves whom.

We are the Novus. Resistance is Futile. Leave our Space or be destroyed.

Get used to reading that.

NOVUS, NOVUS, NOVUS

Ooohhh... yay!

This means I shall post sooner than later. Also, when I post, I'll be using a header and then indicating who I'm tagging and such in my header. I figure it'll help make it clear as to what character I'm using as well as who she is interacting with, etc. Plus, it leaves open the option for making more characters down the line if they are needed???? I figure... you never know... XD

I don't mind at all. I have a standard template I use for headers when I'm in groups. I'll tweak it for how I'll use it here. Whoever wants to use it is more than welcome. :)

Back
Top Bottom