Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Infinite Anarchy OOC

Well, you can go whenever... I just posted, LOLOL! I know it's crazy long, but I had a lot to set up. Though, in general, I can be a bit longer-ish in my posts at times. >.<

EEEP!

Though, I hope you all enjoy it. >.<

Oh, also, I left the 'time' part of my heading as TBD because I have no idea what the date/time is. And for times, I usually just keep it broad like day, afternoon, night.

In sci-fi RPs, I find it difficult to determine the time considering either your on a ship where there is no real day night cycle, or your scattered on various planets. For Helion at the moment, it's evening, not night yet.

Trust me. I hear that having done space RPs for groups before. I think we just said eff-this and made it a universal regular time more for us than for the reality of the RP, haha! Just so when we'd know when to move on to the next day. *nods*

Until then, I'll just leave it as is and go with the flow. When we figure it out, I'll label it accordingly. haha! I'm laid back that way. XD

Ok. The Novus has entered the building. My post is rather clunky I know, but hey robot, should be. If ya'll think I need to change anything up, let me know. This is a harder roll to get into then I had thought.

Back
Top Bottom